Repeat Digital Reviews

5 Rating 14 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Repeat Digital
Read Repeat Digital Reviews

About Repeat Digital:

Repeat Digital is a specialist PPC & SEO agency.

olly@repeatdigital.com

Bramley House, Bramley Rd, Long Eaton

Tell us how Repeat Digital made you happy
The results speak for themselves. We have recently began working with Repeat Digital and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Sam and Meg have been brilliant and the passion they have shines through and I feel like they treat our Business like there own.
Repeat Digital are a pleasure to work with and our account manager Sam is really knowledgeable regarding PPC and is forthcoming and proactive with suggestions on how to improve our account. Can't recommend enough!
The decision to outsource Google Adwords to Repeat Digital has certainly been a good one. Our Account Manager Sam has taken the time to understand our business and has made many improvements. Highly recommended.
As our PPC account manager, Sam has got to grips with our niche industry really well. He comes to us with new ideas to improve our ROI and is always working to optimise the accounts. Thanks for all your hard work Sam :)
We approached the team following a strong recommendation from a partner. Though we didn't end up working with the team, we loved the team's passion for what we do, the time and effort they put in to work with us, and what an awesome culture the team has. great agency with great values.
Sam Rawson and the team at Repeat Digital have been instrumental in providing a clear plan with our marketing requirements which is already bearing fruit with more leads being generated. Highly recommended 5⭐️
I've worked in partnership with Repeat Digital for the past 18 months - they are a great company that really value their staff and promote a fantastic team culture. They are efficient, with top notch customer service and clearly very knowledgable in their sector. Overall, a fantastic, reputable company that provides a great service and a guaranteed ROI! Props to Olly, Rob and the rest of the Repeat team :)
I have worked with the Repeat team for over a year and they are the best at what they do. Responsive, diligent and extremely knowledgeable. Couldn't recommend them more.
The team at RD have always provided a great service. Not only do they do what they say they are going to...they also give me advice and guidance about how to maximise my results and get a long term ROI. They're straight forward and keep things clear so I always know what the next steps are. They're not just great at what they do....they're great to work with too!
Love working with the guys at Repeat - very helpful and always quick to answer any queries we have, everything is explained and nothing is left unanswered - the results speak for themselves!
Excellent company. Been working with these guys now for 3 years and they look after my PPC, Google Shopping, Facebook marketing and SEO. They really get to know your business, your products and your business goals. Friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. My business has gone from strength to strength since working with Repeat Digital.
Repeat are always helpful and are always on hand to help with anything needed. They have driven our leads up to every new target we aim for and work with us closely to ensure we maximise our potential. They are easy to get along with and a pleasure to work with.
I've been using Repeat Digital's wonderful services for around four years now and can honestly say they are worth it. They have brought in three out of four of by largest regular clients and the campaigns continuously bring in new leads. You could go very wrong trying to run your own GoogleAds campaigns and waste a lot of money in achieving nothing. Why not give Repeat a try? I promise you won't be disappointed in the results.
Excellent service and very knowledgeable! Friendly staff. Thoroughly recommended.
Repeat Digital is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews