Removals Brighton Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Removals Brighton Co
Read Removals Brighton Co Reviews

About Removals Brighton Co:

We are reliable house and office relocation company with over 12 years of experience. We provide full packing service. FREE no obligation Quote.

Locations that We cover are:

Burgess Hill

info@removalsbrighton.com

28 Langdale Court 223-225 Kingsway

Tell us how Removals Brighton Co made you happy
A very quick efficient and careful service, I'm so pleased I chose this company. Wholeheartedly recommended.
Congratulations on an exception service. The items moved from the UK to Hungary and delivered without one breakage was carried out smoothly and professionaly would highly recommend
Excellent professional service frm Mike & Lucas.
Very, very impressed with Removals Brighton, and would highly recommend them. Marcin and his team were amazing. Very hard working guys and very helpful. Packaging was of a very high standard and anything requested, was no trouble at all. Thank you for making our moving day totally stress free !
What a great day. I was moved so quickly and no hassle. The guys were brilliant. Well worth the money. Book them up you won’t regret it.100% . Thanks.πŸ‘
We moved from near Brighton to Portsmouth and had 2 men help us. They were fantastic, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The guys made our move very easy and at a very reasonable price. We would definitely recommend and use this company again.
I have used them a few times and they are always excellent.
First time using Removals Brighton and I would highly recommend. Blake and Lukasz were excellent! Very efficient, friendly and got the work done quickly. Would definitely used again!
This is the second time I have used Removals Brighton. They are professional, reliable, extremely efficient, helpful, and friendly. The move went very well, and was completed in 3 hours. Everything arrived at the new flat in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this firm.
Very impressed with Removals Brighton, would highly recommend! Communication was excellent , very competitive quote and on the day the guys were hard working and very helpful, everything was protected so no damage . Nothing too much trouble , I'd definitely use them again . Thank you for making my moving day stress free !
Great service - fast and efficient! All our belongings arrived in perfect condition!
Excellent service. Very professional throughout. Highly recommended.
Punctual, fast, efficient and friendly service. Very prompt in answering email enquiries too! Highly recommend these guys!
Great value. Trustable fantastic service. I felt everything was in very safe hands and my move was completely stress free! I won't hesitate to use them again and couldn't recommend them more highly.
Very hard working clean and tidy , the only problem no coordinating with the packing can not find certain items such as urgent medication , with so many boxes to go through . Otherwise very highly recommended .
Marcin and his team are excellent. Communicated really well, really thoughtful on the day, and really tried to go the extra mile helping with everything they could think of.
Marcin and his team did a brilliant job. Nothing was too much trouble and they really did take the stress out of moving. We used their packing service and would highly recommend it. We went out for the day and they packed the whole house and loaded two vans. All of the staff were polite and courteous and worked extremely hard. In the last 10 years I have used 4 removal companies for large house moves and Removals Brighton are definitely the best. I would highly recommend Marcin and his team.
If I could award more stars I would. Brighton removals moved us from Shoreham to Stratford yesterday, turned up on time and were so polite and lovely. Nothing too much bother. We thought everything was going ok until they turned up at our new flat (on the 39th floor!!) exhausted as the lift wouldn't fit our sofa! Unbeknown to us, they had decided to take the sofa up the stairs, stopping for water on the 28th floor! I couldn't believe their dedication and the fact that they didn't even complain! Thank you a million times over!
Turned up on time for the quote. Moving out and in completely to plan. Nothing lost or broken and friendly courteous staff
Very polite and helpful. Made sure everything went to plan. Made sure the items were covered. Was a lovely move thank you would recommend to anyone
Removals Brighton Co is rated 4.98 based on 43 reviews