Removals Brighton Co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Removals Brighton Co

About Removals Brighton Co: We are reliable house and office relocation company with over 12 years of experience. We provide full packing service. FREE no obligation Quote.

Locations that We cover are:

Ardingly
Burgess Hill

info@removalsbrighton.com

28 Langdale Court 223-225 Kingsway

How would you rate Removals Brighton Co ?

Paul Templeton
Unverified Reviewer
"I have used them a few times and they are always excellent."
Kristine O'Hare
Verified Reviewer
"First time using Removals Brighton and I would highly recommend. Blake and Lukasz were excellent! Very efficient, friendly and got the work done quickly. Would definitely used again!"
"This is the second time I have used Removals Brighton. They are professional, reliable, extremely efficient, helpful, and friendly. The move went very well, and was completed in 3 hours. Everything arrived at the new flat in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this firm."
"Very impressed with Removals Brighton, would highly recommend! Communication was excellent , very competitive quote and on the day the guys were hard working and very helpful, everything was protected so no damage . Nothing too much trouble , I'd definitely use them again . Thank you for making my moving day stress free !"
"Great service - fast and efficient! All our belongings arrived in perfect condition!"
"Excellent service. Very professional throughout. Highly recommended."
"Punctual, fast, efficient and friendly service. Very prompt in answering email enquiries too! Highly recommend these guys!"
"Great value. Trustable fantastic service. I felt everything was in very safe hands and my move was completely stress free! I won't hesitate to use them again and couldn't recommend them more highly."
HARVELL LLOYD
Verified Reviewer
"Very hard working clean and tidy , the only problem no coordinating with the packing can not find certain items such as urgent medication , with so many boxes to go through . Otherwise very highly recommended ."
"Marcin and his team are excellent. Communicated really well, really thoughtful on the day, and really tried to go the extra mile helping with everything they could think of."
"Marcin and his team did a brilliant job. Nothing was too much trouble and they really did take the stress out of moving. We used their packing service and would highly recommend it. We went out for the day and they packed the whole house and loaded two vans. All of the staff were polite and courteous and worked extremely hard. In the last 10 years I have used 4 removal companies for large house moves and Removals Brighton are definitely the best. I would highly recommend Marcin and his team."
Kate Richmond
Unverified Reviewer
"If I could award more stars I would. Brighton removals moved us from Shoreham to Stratford yesterday, turned up on time and were so polite and lovely. Nothing too much bother. We thought everything was going ok until they turned up at our new flat (on the 39th floor!!) exhausted as the lift wouldn't fit our sofa! Unbeknown to us, they had decided to take the sofa up the stairs, stopping for water on the 28th floor! I couldn't believe their dedication and the fact that they didn't even complain! Thank you a million times over!"
"Turned up on time for the quote. Moving out and in completely to plan. Nothing lost or broken and friendly courteous staff"
"Very polite and helpful. Made sure everything went to plan. Made sure the items were covered. Was a lovely move thank you would recommend to anyone"
"Quick and very professional service for a good price."
"Brighton Removals are the most efficient, friendly and professional people I have dealt with. They were considerate with my belongings, but also worked very quickly. I would highly tecommend them to anyone!"
Richard Rogers
Verified Reviewer
"Brighton Removals moved me from Paris to Brighton. They were highly professional, friendly and helpful. When they realized that my stuff needed another van they sent one straight away with no fuss and at no extra cost. I travelled in the van with them all the way to the uk and the driver was safe, courteous and extremely good company. I highly recommend this firm."
"Far and away the best removals service I've ever used. Everyone was really friendly, helpful and professional. Great care was taken with everything. Highly recommended."
"Can't recommend them highly enough. Marcin popped round to check our furniture etc a few days beforehand and we found him to be polite and know what he was talking about. On the day the guys turned up promptly and got on with the task in hand efficiently and smoothly. Using such a professional company took the stress out of moving day. We will use them next time we move."
"Very easy to book and staff friendly and accommodating. The job was carried out carefully but efficiently and it was overall stressfree experience"
Removals Brighton Co is rated 4.97 based on 37 reviews