Removals Brighton Co Reviews

29 Reviews

We are reliable house and office relocation company with over 12 years of experience. We provide full packing service. FREE no obligation Quote.

Locations that We cover are:

28 Langdale Court
223-225 Kingsway

HARVELL LLOYD
Verified Reviewer

Very hard working clean and tidy , the only problem no coordinating with the packing can not find certain items such as urgent medication , with so many boxes to go through .
Otherwise very highly recommended .

Unverified Reviewer

Marcin and his team are excellent. Communicated really well, really thoughtful on the day, and really tried to go the extra mile helping with everything they could think of.
Andi
Verified Reviewer

Marcin and his team did a brilliant job. Nothing was too much trouble and they really did take the stress out of moving. We used their packing service and would highly recommend it. We went out for the day and they packed the whole house and loaded two vans. All of the staff were polite and courteous and worked extremely hard. In the last 10 years I have used 4 removal companies for large house moves and Removals Brighton are definitely the best. I would highly recommend Marcin and his team.
Kate Richmond
Unverified Reviewer

If I could award more stars I would. Brighton removals moved us from Shoreham to Stratford yesterday, turned up on time and were so polite and lovely. Nothing too much bother. We thought everything was going ok until they turned up at our new flat (on the 39th floor!!) exhausted as the lift wouldn't fit our sofa! Unbeknown to us, they had decided to take the sofa up the stairs, stopping for water on the 28th floor! I couldn't believe their dedication and the fact that they didn't even complain! Thank you a million times over!
Andy Leese
Verified Reviewer

Turned up on time for the quote. Moving out and in completely to plan. Nothing lost or broken and friendly courteous staff
NIKKI
Unverified Reviewer

Very polite and helpful. Made sure everything went to plan. Made sure the items were covered. Was a lovely move thank you would recommend to anyone
Verified Reviewer

Quick and very professional service for a good price.
Sarah
Unverified Reviewer

Brighton Removals are the most efficient, friendly and professional people I have dealt with. They were considerate with my belongings, but also worked very quickly. I would highly tecommend them to anyone!
Richard Rogers
Verified Reviewer

Brighton Removals moved me from Paris to Brighton.
They were highly professional, friendly and helpful. When they realized that my stuff needed another van they sent one straight away with no fuss and at no extra cost. I travelled in the van with them all the way to the uk and the driver was safe, courteous and extremely good company. I highly recommend this firm.

James
Verified Reviewer

Far and away the best removals service I've ever used. Everyone was really friendly, helpful and professional. Great care was taken with everything. Highly recommended.
George
Verified Reviewer

Can't recommend them highly enough. Marcin popped round to check our furniture etc a few days beforehand and we found him to be polite and know what he was talking about. On the day the guys turned up promptly and got on with the task in hand efficiently and smoothly. Using such a professional company took the stress out of moving day. We will use them next time we move.
Bev
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to book and staff friendly and accommodating. The job was carried out carefully but efficiently and it was overall stressfree experience
Unverified Reviewer

Booking was straightforward and quick. The removal men were very prompt and worked efficiently, quietly and carefully. Much appreciated. All staff very helpful.
Jennie Price
Verified Reviewer

Marcin was very accommodating despite our arrangements moving from Costa Brava, Spain back to UK taking about 18 months. His team of two who came to do the move were charming and most helpful (we need more of these Polish gentlemen working in the UK, an asset to the company and the country.) I have passed the company details onto the local U3a Costa Brava branch and I hope others will benefit from this excellent and well priced service.
Neil Hall
Verified Buyer

We will definitely be using Removals Brighton again the next time we have to move. The crew were very polite, fast and attentive to our needs. Thanks very much for your help and for making what is usually a stressful experience, a pleasant one!
David And Sux
Verified Reviewer

Marcin and his team are 100% professionals we had the easiest of transitions in moving. They also did the packing and dismantling and putting back our wardrobes beds etc. It was faultless from start to end. Would use them again and totally recommend them.
Thanks Marcin
From david and suz
Ralph
Verified Reviewer

Good job done, very happy, everything placed where we wanted, polite staff,thankyou.
Verified Reviewer

Move from Shoreham to Paris was done smoothly and efficiently. Friendly, straightforward removals company.
Lesley C

Very good price
Excellent and friendly service from Marcin
Arrived early and the whole move completed in approx 35 minutes!
This was a house move from one part of Brighton to another for my daughter who is at Uni
Marcin also saved us from getting a costly taxi by transporting us in his van to the new house
Would highly recommend
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, on time, efficient and very helpful.
Removals Brighton Co is rated 4.97 based on 29 reviews