Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Relocate Removal Co Ltd
Telephone
"After being let down by another less reputable company Bill at Relocate stepped in and saved the day. Everyone knows moving is very stressful but Relocate walked me through any concerns. Wish I could remember the lads names that carried out the move but they were thourough and efficient . Would highly recommend Relocate"
"On time careful. Very nice people"
"Very professional from packing to loading, and unloading at on-ward loacation. Crew very timely, careful, and serious with a flare of fun and dedication through out. I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and customer care. Woul use them again in the next move. I would recommend RELOCATION REMOVAL to anyone requiring their service to dare, and you would not be disappointed."
"Excellent service, really friendly staff and good value for money."
"Steve and Carol we where very pleased with the way Relocate handled our move, everyone within the company from the office staff to the guys that moved us were all very friendly and helpful, we would certainly recommend the company."
"Excellent service throughout in stressful circumstances- hard working professional team- no complaining whatsoever- no breakages either"
"They where so good and they coved all of the products. That they put in the van so I would have them again"
"WOW what a great company from start to finish. We had 5 guys who moved us from Kent to Staffordshire. They had a tough job as we had a house where the lounge, kitchen, utility room and two bedrooms were upstairs. They carried a piano, Juke boxes, beds, dining room furniture etc without complaint. We had two big removal trucks so there was a lot to unload and they did it in great time, I cannot recommend them highly enough. A big thank you to all the guys that moved us and also to Bill who arranged it all for us. Thanks a million. Jeanette Lewis"
"Arrived early. Loaded quickly and unloaded even quicker!"
"We had our move date pushed forward and after another local company let us Dow even after a deposit. I went to see relocate removal with three days notice they still managed to squeeze us in. The guys that did the move were actually amazing took real good care of everything. Makes me feel guilty I never used this company first. Excellent service and I would highly recommend them. Mark and MiChelle"
"Relocate Removals helped me out when another firm let me down at the last minute. On the day they were great, we had them dismantle and reassemble all of our big furniture which I would highly recommend. I’d heard horror stories about other firms loosing screws, sofa legs, parts etc but everything was put back together perfectly and very quickly too! Would definitely use them again"
"Turned up when they said they would. Very friendly bunch of guys. Cleared the property in no time without any fuss. Made the day totally stress free. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Thanks!"
"Bill was very helpful with all of our questions and calls in the build up to the move. Everything was explained really well. The removal men were all professional and friendly. Would highly recommend!"
"I would recommend relocate to anyone. They recently moved me and have to say they were great down to earth and friendly. It made a stressful day a lot easier so a big thank you to bill and his team"
"On time and very friendly staff, they worked very methodically clearing one room at a time so that that last minute cleaning could be done. Would definitely recommend."
"We haven't moved for over 15 years, we knew of no one with a company to recommend. Moving is supposed to be, and is, stressful. but the actual move by Relocate was brilliant. They came on time, it was a hot day but they packed the trucks at incredible pace(we tried to slow them down with tea & biscuits). We were moving from Essex into kent. My wife and sister in law went over to kent to get the keys for our new home while I stayed to clean and pass the keys over to our estate agent. By the time I got to our new home which was only an hour behind them they had unpacked even assembled our bed. And gone. They had even gone before my sister in law got back from the shops with cold drinks for them. They were courteous, respectful, decent hard working guys. Its a month on and we are still settling in. Nothing is missing or broken. They put every thing in the appropriate rooms. What more can I say. Total respect to them. We would recommend them to every one."
Hi Rick, We are pleased that we provided excellent service to you. We strive for complete customer satisfaction always. Thank you very much for the positive feedback you have left us.
"Great team friendly down to earth Professional at all times Would highly recommend this company to do your removals They made the day less stressful Well done relocate"
Thank you for the glowing feedback.
"Dear sirs I was very happy with your company because i thought that i got a very good quote cost wise. I was also peased with the free boxes you also threw in. But here comes the but, your lads damaged our stone look side board,there is a small chunk knocked out of the botto on the front which is clearly visible. I did not complain, because we just thought oh well ! its one of those things. And also we only noticed it after your lads cleared off, I think they knew what they had done and thats why they could not get away quick enough, which was a shame. Because we treated each of them very well. kindest regards Mr G Pitts"
"I have no hesitation recommending Relocate Removals my move was totally hassle free. I moved out of an attic flat & they were up & down the stairs quickly & efficiently. All 3 were incredibly hardworking."
Hi Tricia, We are pleased your removal went smoothly
"Brilliant service at a great price. Relocate were very helpful from the start to finish and the team on the day of the move were efficient, professional and nice blokes!"
Hi Mark, Thank you so much for the glowing review and picture
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 175 reviews