Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Relocate Removal Co Ltd
Telephone
"All staff are very professional and helpful. Removal team on moving day were very helpful and very flexible if any problem arose."
"The team were very helpful and safely moved our goods into storage. I highly recommend them. Thank you"
"Fantastic removal team. Everything ran smoothly. Very professional and polite. They had everything loaded onto removal lorry in record time. nothing too much trouble for them. Would highly recommend relocate removal services to anyone needing their services. Well done guys 5 stars!!"
"Every thing went very well from pickup to our new house"
"Very helpful.very good service and really Very polite men"
"If there was a sixth star I’d give it to these guys. They were amazing hardworking and no bother chaps. I’d highly recommend them."
"Efficient, friendly and reasonable I would recommend them to acquaintances"
"Really excellent company, would thoroughly recommend to anyone moving in the area. The salesman that came round, and the the guys working on the job on the day were all very friendly and extremely efficient. Cannot believe how quickly everything was dismantled and put back together at the new property. Should I move again, I will definitely be using Relocate Removals."
"Service, cost and communication was all outstanding. The guys turned up on time and worked their socks off in blistering heat. Can’t praise Relocate enough. Top marks to everyone involved."
"Great team of men,turned up on time and went the extra mile to help us. Very satisfied."
"We had a very positive experience with Relocate. The movers were friendly and efficient , we had no breakages or issues of any sort. It was a stressful day but the Relocate team helped make it easier for us. I'd definitely use them again. The price was very competitive as well."
"This company was great. From the first phone call to the last piece of furniture being delivered. We had the before move packing service and the guys were so helpful and very very careful with precious glass etc. The guys arrived on time on the moving day, and were very understanding of the fact that my aunt(who was down sizing) was concerned about everything they did. No worries... they were great and my Aunt still smiled at the end of a very trying day. Thank youl."
"fast clean polite and tidy just what I wanted easy to deal with"
"were there on time , very polite and helpful"
"This company is very professional both at desk level and performing the actual move on the day. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody who wants their removal carried out."
"Michael and the rest of the team were punctual, friendly and efficient. The move went very smoothly. Nothing was too much trouble and we were often asked if there was anything else they could help us with. We were in very capable hands throughout and their professionalism helped to alleviate some of the stress associated with moving home."
"Prompt and professional very helpful"
"They were a very professional service. No issues what so ever"
"Excellent service. Guys were friendly and worked hard. Highly recommend"
"Very pleased with the service, the removers were many in number and cheerful in disposition. Very efficient, they just got on with the job and dealt with any problems as they came along without moaning. Recommended."
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 218 reviews