Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Relocate Removal Co Ltd
Jim Browning
Verified Buyer
"Relocate moved our family last week, I am writing to thank them for a very professional service. Honestly nothing was too much for them, every member of staff were helpful, polite and everything was explained. I would recommend Relocate to family and friends."
Fay Hartman
Verified Buyer
"We were really happy with the guys on the big day. Moving can be stressful with lots to think about, the team that arrived were willing to muck in and help back boxes and do whatever it took to make the day go smoothly. Great work!"
Esther Miralles
Verified Buyer
"The guys made a huge effort to get the furniture where we wanted it despite the fact that it got late. They put down plastic not to damage the carpets and were generally helpful and friendly."
Martin Evans
"Friendly professional service"
Mr Copperthwaite
Verified Buyer
"The lads were fantastic would def recommend made our move stress free"
Mrs Styles
Verified Buyer
"they arrived on time and worked non stop until it was done there were no mishaps and no issues even though we had tortoises to be moved"
Jacqueline Gillard
Verified Buyer
"If you want a stress free removal day I recommend these guys - from the first phone call to the team that turned up on the day nothing was too much trouble ... and they even found the missing little rubber levelling foot from my washing machine in the back of their lorry when I realised it was missing the following day. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
"Fast, efficient, helpful, punctual, polite and fun!"
Thank you Kevin for the positive feedback
Helen Finch
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with Relicate ,such a great company ,arrived in time done their job with no problems very professional nothing was a problem for them with such a happy heart .I would recommend them everyone .thank you so so much xx"
Thank you Helen for the glowing review.
"The Relocate Team were professional from the first phone call until the last box was put into our new home. Well Done."
Thank you for your glowing and positive feedback
Adam Morris
Verified Buyer
"Packing and moving was very smooth and quick. Many thanks"
Hi Adam,

Thank you for your glowing feedback.
"I had a relatively small amount of furniture to move to my new house and it was only about 3 km distance between the two properties. That said the service provided was excellent. The removal van was actually larger than needed and it was easy to load and unload my possessions. The two operatives were extremely friendly and courteous. Overall I was very happy with the move."
Thank you Mr Tucker for you positive review.
"Great team of lads , very competent especially as it was at short notice"
Carly Brunswick
Verified Buyer
"Great service. The survey conducted by Rob was thorough and he provided lots of helpful advice (and boxes!). Michael led a brilliant team on the day who took it all in their stride, especially parking problems at our new address, and had us safely in and done by 5. We had so much garden stuff, this was quite a feat! Would really recommend."
We are pleased that we provided excellent service to you. We strive for complete customer satisfaction always. Thank you very much for the positive feedback
"The team that did my removal were good with planning and packing furniture although they were less through unpacking due to time constraints as they wanted to finish by 6pm"
"Customer service very accommodating. Guys on the van were swift, efficient and careful with all items. Would highly recommend."
Peter Smith
Verified Buyer
"The guys at Relocate were great during our recent relocation to Norfolk. They made the whole process of moving house that much easier and without them we would have struggled. I cannot praise the Relocate team enough for the professional way they handled our move."
We are glad that your removal went smoothly, thank you for your positive feedback.
"Excellent people, very professional, knowing their work inside out... They were also incredibly enthusiastic. the packaging was perfect: not a single item broke or damage... These are top people! We would definitely recommend them."
Thank you Mr Goh for your glowing and positive feedback.
Terrence Lockett
Verified Buyer
"Every member of staff that I came in to contact with was a real professional in their job, at all stages in our move from Essex to Cornwall I felt confident in their abilities and was not disappointed. If you are moving house this is the company to hire"
Hi Terrence, We are please that we provided excellent service to you.
Thank you for your glowing review.
Jackie Mansfield
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommend, too great guys, took the stress away, all we had to do close the door on our old house and unlock the new, they took care of the rest. Thanks guys."
Hi Jackie, Thank you for your glowing feedback.
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 134 reviews