Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Relocate Removal Co Ltd
Read Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

info@relocateremoval.co.uk

Good price, cheerful efficient service. If you go for full pack service, be very clear about how you want things packed and boxes marked otherwise you might end up having to open every box to find what's inside, like I did
The relocate removal guys turned up on time and as agreed pre loaded the day before the actual move, which was great as only took a few hours to load on the actual removal day which was less rushed at a stressful time. Nothing was to much trouble for the guys and would load anything that we wanted, no matter how big or small, heavy or light including garden items. Nothing was damaged in the move. I would certainly use again.
Thank you for the review Steve, it was a pleasure to more you. Wishing your every happiness in your new home.
I was very impressed with relocate removals. Had to change my removal date on several occasions and they accommodated me every time. On the day I moved they turned up when they said they would and the removal men were excellent. Very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you for your lovely review. Wishing you the best of luck in your new home.
We moved on Friday 12th Feb 2021 from our 4 bed house in Sidcup down to Kings Hill in West Malling. Relocate did a fantastic job. They arrived on time and just got on with the job of clearing our house and garden. All items delivered safely to our new property with nothing broken or damaged. Would thoroughly recommend Relocate.
We were happy to help Gary. Wishing your every happiness in your new home,
Excellent service and team work which made a stressful job of moving house a lot more relaxed for us
Thanks for the review Kelly! Best of luck in your new home.
Absolutely fantastic service, from the initial booking, to packing for us to the move day itself. The team who moved us were so helpful, worked so hard and took care of everything. Really great guys. Thoroughly recommend.
Thanks for the lovely review Tracey! Wishing you every happiness in your new home.
This team were professional, quick, friendly and solved a few small problems. Communication was easy and great to see a team that smiled all the way especially after such a long journey. Unloaded goods with care and in the right areas.
Helped to make a generally stressful day less stressful, Team on the day were efficient, quick and careful. Good value.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Removal men were polite and very helpful. Worked hard and made it a stress free experience. Would definitely recommend 100%.
I were really happy with relocate, they were pleasant, quick and on time. Everything went smoothly. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you .
Excellent packing and removal service, friendly and efficient team thank you
We moved from Dagenham to Benfleet with Relocate. They arrived on time and were very professional in moving and securing our belongings. Also at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company.
Very helpful removal firm and good service.
Great bunch of guys. Really hardworking and excellent job in moving us. Would definitely recommend them. Great price too.
Fantastic service from start to finish, helpful friendly and couldn’t do enough for you. Hard working and took the stress away from moving during a hard lockdown time.
I would highly recommend relocate removals. Prior to moving they were very understanding about us not being able to confirm a completion date far in advance due to the pandemic. On moving day, the 3 men arrived before the agreed start time which was great as we could get loaded up sooner. All 3 of them worked really hard, were quick to load and unload whilst taking care of our items.
I cannot recommend relocate highly enough, they were brilliant and due to my terrible measuring skills they dealt with any problems with patience and humour, occasionally you get a service that goes above and beyond and this was it, they made it fun and enjoyable, amazing
The guys that came to do the packing service the day before and the team that moved us the following day were very friendly and very professional. Everything was packed well. I can’t think of anything that was broken or even damaged. I would highly recommend this firm.
Was very helpfull
They did what was required of them as a removal company,we will use them again. They gave us a discount for using them twice.
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 269 reviews