Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

Read Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

Relocate Removal Co Ltd 5 star review on 3rd February 2017
Julie Wren
More Photos & Videos
A great service. Quick competitive quote, family feel, friendly people. We hadnt expected to move and what was going to be a stressful day for us was handled for us by a professional and friendly team, who reduced that stress by a massive amount. Already recommending Relocate via word of mouth and would not hesitate to use them again.
Very pleased with the service provided made moving process so much easier. The crew arrived on time, they were very polite and helpful and we thoroughly recommend this company. Thank you.
Highly recommended. The team were prompt, professional and very efficient. They really took the stress out of moving and were very gracious when we encountered unforeseen delays in getting the house keys. Our furniture was moved with great care and anything dismantled was reassembled perfectly. Would use again.
I recently used Relocate to move. They were professional, friendly, fast and competitively priced. From the initial visit to give me an estimate for the move, to them finally leaving my new property, nothing was too much trouble for them. I recommend them wholeheartedly.
The team of men who moved us were brilliant I cant praise them enough they were so helpful they really put themselves out I would recommend them to anyone else if they are moving thankyou for making it less stressful
Excellent service
The removal team were professional, fast, efficient and friendly. The service was excellent and all items arrived safely. We were planning to complete removals ourselves but this service was well worth paying for!
No issues with the removal team. Turned up as planned and the move went very smoothly.
Excellent service from start to finish. The removal team were friendly and very helpful. 0
Fantastic service from start to finish. I found them to offer an unbeatable quote, friendly receptionists and great service on moving day. Christian, Ian and Seb were professional and made moving day as stress free as possible. Bill is very understanding and helpfull. Would not hesitate to use these guys again if I were to move.
Excellent service. Very friendly and helpful staff.
thanks very much, everything went perfect couldn't ask for better.
A fantastic bunch of removers and all the staff in reception were great. I would recommend them to all my friends. They were so helpful and I was so stressed at moving they made it all seem easy. Thank you Eileen
Excellent removal company Made the day a lot less stressful than we had anticipated.Would highly recommend them
You guys made the day go as I should have planned it. If it wasn't for the team taking control I would have gone into meltdown, but the team took over making this traumatic experience end in all smiles. Thanks so much for your care and perfect day. Mr & Mrs Roberts.
Friendly, courteous and efficient throughout the whole process. I couldn’t have asked for more.
Professional, friendly and flexible. On a stressful day they really helped.
Given my experience I would genuinely recommend.
My move took me from one side of Essex to the other and everything went without a hitch. The guys from Relocate turned up the day before and completed all of the prep work, then returned on the day of the move and had the van loaded and move completed before 2pm. Brilliant job and very professional. I will definitely be using them again.
Highly recommend Relocate
Great price.....3 friendly and respectful guys......very helpful everything went to plan.
I agreed a price with Relocate Removal which they stuck to. Had two leather two seater settee and one large heavy mirrored wardrobe which was taken apart, about 10 pieces, doors on wardrobe where really heavy as they had mirrors on them. Had them pick all this up from Chingford and deliverer to flat in Purfleet which was on the 3rd floor without no lift. The 2 removal men just got on with the job carried it up 3 flights of stairs and put everything where I asked them. This was also one of hottest days of the year. The 2 removal men were very professional in their job and very friendly and polite. I told the 2 removal men that if I were to move I would be happy to use Relocate removals again providing it would be you 2 Guys doing the job. Couldn’t wish for a better service.
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 246 reviews