Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Relocate Removal Co Ltd
Telephone
Read Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

Helped to make a generally stressful day less stressful, Team on the day were efficient, quick and careful. Good value.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Removal men were polite and very helpful. Worked hard and made it a stress free experience. Would definitely recommend 100%.
I were really happy with relocate, they were pleasant, quick and on time. Everything went smoothly. Would definitely recommend them. Thank you .
Excellent packing and removal service, friendly and efficient team thank you
We moved from Dagenham to Benfleet with Relocate. They arrived on time and were very professional in moving and securing our belongings. Also at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend this company.
Very helpful removal firm and good service.
Great bunch of guys. Really hardworking and excellent job in moving us. Would definitely recommend them. Great price too.
Fantastic service from start to finish, helpful friendly and couldn’t do enough for you. Hard working and took the stress away from moving during a hard lockdown time.
I would highly recommend relocate removals. Prior to moving they were very understanding about us not being able to confirm a completion date far in advance due to the pandemic. On moving day, the 3 men arrived before the agreed start time which was great as we could get loaded up sooner. All 3 of them worked really hard, were quick to load and unload whilst taking care of our items.
I cannot recommend relocate highly enough, they were brilliant and due to my terrible measuring skills they dealt with any problems with patience and humour, occasionally you get a service that goes above and beyond and this was it, they made it fun and enjoyable, amazing
The guys that came to do the packing service the day before and the team that moved us the following day were very friendly and very professional. Everything was packed well.
I can’t think of anything that was broken or even damaged.
I would highly recommend this firm.
Was very helpfull
They did what was required of them as a removal company,we will use them again.

They gave us a discount for using them twice.
Great service
We were recommended to use Relocate removals for our recent move. Excellent choice from the moment the estimator arrived we were put at ease everything we needed to know was fully explained to us. We chose to have the full packing service. On the day of moving the packers arrived at the pre arranged time from that moment what we thought would be a very stressful undertaking couldn’t have been made more stress free.
All the packing was done in a very short time before we knew it we were on our way. All round an excellent service. I would highly recommend Relocate removals you won’t be disappointed 5 Star service.
Efficient service. Move was stress free.
A great service. Quick competitive quote, family feel, friendly people. We hadnt expected to move and what was going to be a stressful day for us was handled for us by a professional and friendly team, who reduced that stress by a massive amount. Already recommending Relocate via word of mouth and would not hesitate to use them again.
Very pleased with the service provided made moving process so much easier. The crew arrived on time, they were very polite and helpful and we thoroughly recommend this company. Thank you.
Highly recommended. The team were prompt, professional and very efficient. They really took the stress out of moving and were very gracious when we encountered unforeseen delays in getting the house keys. Our furniture was moved with great care and anything dismantled was reassembled perfectly. Would use again.
I recently used Relocate to move. They were professional, friendly, fast and competitively priced. From the initial visit to give me an estimate for the move, to them finally leaving my new property, nothing was too much trouble for them. I recommend them wholeheartedly.
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 262 reviews