Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Relocate Removal Co Ltd
"I would like to say a massive thank you to Bill and all the amazing staff at Relocate Removals. From start to finish the whole moving day experience was made so much easier in the very capable hands of Michael and his team. They worked in a professional, calm and caring manner in the blazing sun and didn't complain, just kept laughing and joking. They reassembled my furniture exactly where I wanted it and nothing at all was broken or damaged. Telephone and email contact with Bill the owner, and his lovely ladies in the office was always friendly, helpful and informative. I was very impressed and will have no hesitation in using your company again and recommending you to family and friends. Bill, your team are worth their weight in gold !! Quite simply The Best !"
"Not a big enough van, had to leave a lot of stuff with our neighbour but in hind sight we should had not moved until firm issued us with a bigger van. Would never recommend this company, so disappointed. So much more I could tell you."
"Nice guys, helpful and friendly. Good choice, no issues on the day."
"A very smooth and quick move. The removal guys were polite and worked very hard. Would recommend Relocate Removal Co."
"Promt service and great set of lads that attended my removals. Efficient and a lot care in what they do. I will definitely recommend Relocate Removals"
"The crew made a difficult day much more manageable for us. Great bunch of guys who were able to problem solve as we went along. Highly recommended and excellent value."
"The removal company is a reliable the team were very friendly and helpful the manager Bill was very friendly would use this company again"
"From start to finish of our move. That is from 1st contact with telephone staff and the staff moving us with the vans everyone was helpful, polite and extremely competent in everything that was done for us. Thank you very much."
"First time using Relocate and would definitely recommend them. Friendly guys, very helpful especially as we moved in thick snow ! They were respectful of the carpets traipsing in and out of the slush! we were more than happy and so were they if you kept the kettle on !"
"Good reliable removal firm. Turned up on time. Friendly and helpful."
"Relocate were excellent in helping me to move and the men were very helpful to me."
"I would like to thank Relocate Removals for the excellent job they did for us last month. They arrived early, nothing was too much for them and everything was done beyond expectations. Would highly recommend. Thanks Jon"
"Relocate moved our family last week, I am writing to thank them for a very professional service. Honestly nothing was too much for them, every member of staff were helpful, polite and everything was explained. I would recommend Relocate to family and friends."
"We were really happy with the guys on the big day. Moving can be stressful with lots to think about, the team that arrived were willing to muck in and help back boxes and do whatever it took to make the day go smoothly. Great work!"
"The guys made a huge effort to get the furniture where we wanted it despite the fact that it got late. They put down plastic not to damage the carpets and were generally helpful and friendly."
"Friendly professional service"
"The lads were fantastic would def recommend made our move stress free"
"they arrived on time and worked non stop until it was done there were no mishaps and no issues even though we had tortoises to be moved"
"If you want a stress free removal day I recommend these guys - from the first phone call to the team that turned up on the day nothing was too much trouble ... and they even found the missing little rubber levelling foot from my washing machine in the back of their lorry when I realised it was missing the following day. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
"Fast, efficient, helpful, punctual, polite and fun!"
Thank you Kevin for the positive feedback
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 146 reviews