Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Relocate Removal Co Ltd
"The Relocate Team were professional from the first phone call until the last box was put into our new home. Well Done."
Adam Morris
Verified Buyer
"Packing and moving was very smooth and quick. Many thanks"
"I had a relatively small amount of furniture to move to my new house and it was only about 3 km distance between the two properties. That said the service provided was excellent. The removal van was actually larger than needed and it was easy to load and unload my possessions. The two operatives were extremely friendly and courteous. Overall I was very happy with the move."
"Great team of lads , very competent especially as it was at short notice"
Carly Brunswick
Verified Buyer
"Great service. The survey conducted by Rob was thorough and he provided lots of helpful advice (and boxes!). Michael led a brilliant team on the day who took it all in their stride, especially parking problems at our new address, and had us safely in and done by 5. We had so much garden stuff, this was quite a feat! Would really recommend."
"The team that did my removal were good with planning and packing furniture although they were less through unpacking due to time constraints as they wanted to finish by 6pm"
"Customer service very accommodating. Guys on the van were swift, efficient and careful with all items. Would highly recommend."
Peter Smith
Verified Buyer
"The guys at Relocate were great during our recent relocation to Norfolk. They made the whole process of moving house that much easier and without them we would have struggled. I cannot praise the Relocate team enough for the professional way they handled our move."
"Excellent people, very professional, knowing their work inside out... They were also incredibly enthusiastic. the packaging was perfect: not a single item broke or damage... These are top people! We would definitely recommend them."
Terrence Lockett
Verified Buyer
"Every member of staff that I came in to contact with was a real professional in their job, at all stages in our move from Essex to Cornwall I felt confident in their abilities and was not disappointed. If you are moving house this is the company to hire"
Jackie Mansfield
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommend, too great guys, took the stress away, all we had to do close the door on our old house and unlock the new, they took care of the rest. Thanks guys."
""We have used this company as a family 3 times now, last move to Cambridgeshire using two of Bill’s lorries. The guys were fantastic Lee is a great laugh nothing was too much trouble. Thank you Bill and not forgetting all the office team as well."
Peter Gill
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, the team (I can't remember names) but they where brilliant And fast workers our removal was from Rainham to east Tilbury and they could not have done any more if they tried. The guy who visited to give our evaluation was very informative and even gave/adviced to look at reviews. Again thank you all for your help"
Margaret Bishop
Verified Buyer
"If I could give Relocate 10 stars, I would. They provided us with a very efficient service from start to finish, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a removal company with 'the human touch'."
Hi Margaret,

We are pleased that we provided excellent service to you and your move went well. Thank you for your positive feedback.
Adrianne James
Verified Buyer
"Fab service from start to finish, we had an amazing team, caring and considerate, nothing too much trouble. They had a long journey but it didn't faze them at all. Would throughly recommend over and again. Many thanks 👍👍👍 !"
Hi Adrianne, Thank you very much for your glowing review.
Mark Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Moving from Kent to South Yorkshire would always be more stressful in view of the distance that needed to be covered. However at all times the staff from Relocate Removal Company put my mind at ease. They displayed great confidence and skill in transporting my possessions, that included antique furniture with great skill and care. I would recommend this company for any domestic removals."
Hi Mark, we are pleased that we provided excellent service to you. We strive for complete customer satisfaction always. Thank you for the glowing review.
Warren Miller
Verified Buyer
"The whole moving experience was so smooth thanks to Relocate Removals. The three guys we had turned up right on time, worked extremely hard and were polite and courteous throughout. They made sure all the boxes went where we needed them and really did go the extra mile for us! Would definitely recommend using them."
Hi Warren, Thank you for your glowing feedback and are pleased that your removal went well.
Brenda Smyth
Verified Buyer
"The men were very efficient, polite and put everything where it needed to be. Would recommend them."
Hi Brenda, Thank you for your positive feedback.
"Workers were polite hardworking and helpful."
Ria Kudrati
Verified Buyer
"Relocate removals were friendly, extremely professional, polite and helpful to the point that nothing was too much effort. Their reassurance, Bill the manager, in particulat alleviated what is always a very stressful experience. I felt in safe experienced and reliable hands from start to finish. Highy recommended !!"
Hi Ria, We are pleased that we provided excellent service to you. We strive for complete customer satisfaction always. Thank you very much for the positive feedback you have left us.
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 125 reviews