Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Relocate Removal Co Ltd
Telephone
"On time and very friendly staff, they worked very methodically clearing one room at a time so that that last minute cleaning could be done. Would definitely recommend."
"We haven't moved for over 15 years, we knew of no one with a company to recommend. Moving is supposed to be, and is, stressful. but the actual move by Relocate was brilliant. They came on time, it was a hot day but they packed the trucks at incredible pace(we tried to slow them down with tea & biscuits). We were moving from Essex into kent. My wife and sister in law went over to kent to get the keys for our new home while I stayed to clean and pass the keys over to our estate agent. By the time I got to our new home which was only an hour behind them they had unpacked even assembled our bed. And gone. They had even gone before my sister in law got back from the shops with cold drinks for them. They were courteous, respectful, decent hard working guys. Its a month on and we are still settling in. Nothing is missing or broken. They put every thing in the appropriate rooms. What more can I say. Total respect to them. We would recommend them to every one."
Hi Rick, We are pleased that we provided excellent service to you. We strive for complete customer satisfaction always. Thank you very much for the positive feedback you have left us.
"Great team friendly down to earth Professional at all times Would highly recommend this company to do your removals They made the day less stressful Well done relocate"
Thank you for the glowing feedback.
"Dear sirs I was very happy with your company because i thought that i got a very good quote cost wise. I was also peased with the free boxes you also threw in. But here comes the but, your lads damaged our stone look side board,there is a small chunk knocked out of the botto on the front which is clearly visible. I did not complain, because we just thought oh well ! its one of those things. And also we only noticed it after your lads cleared off, I think they knew what they had done and thats why they could not get away quick enough, which was a shame. Because we treated each of them very well. kindest regards Mr G Pitts"
"I have no hesitation recommending Relocate Removals my move was totally hassle free. I moved out of an attic flat & they were up & down the stairs quickly & efficiently. All 3 were incredibly hardworking."
Hi Tricia, We are pleased your removal went smoothly
"Brilliant service at a great price. Relocate were very helpful from the start to finish and the team on the day of the move were efficient, professional and nice blokes!"
Hi Mark, Thank you so much for the glowing review and picture
"The movers arrived ahead of time , which was a very good start. Despite the very hot weather, they worked extremely hard, loading all our home onto the van. They were professional, efficient and also very amenable. Our move went very smoothly because of them. I would recommend Relocate to all my friends. Thank you"
Thank you for your review Mr & Mrs Hagon and are glad the removal went smoothly for you.
"The team arrived on time they were friendly and pleasant to be around they worked fast sometimes a little to fast. But they did have a long trip home. One team member smelt of weed so without question on the way to us he had a joint I will not disclose which one but a good idea to talk to the team ?"
"Van arrived on time, very efficient and helpful. Were tidy when loading and unloading. Put boxes where asked. Reasonably priced all in all very professional would recommend to anybody."
"Thank you for a smooth trouble free move of over 100 miles,the 4 men worked so hard very friendly no problems would recommend them great value thanks Bill and your team."
Hi Tricia, We are glad we could help in making your removal go as smoothly as possible.
"On the day the whole team was well organised and efficient from start to finish"
"Best removal company there is!!! Can not reccomend them enough! The guys who helped were very polite and very hard working and I won't be using any other company to move again! Thanks relocate for all your help !"
Hi Terry, Thank you for your glowing review. We look forward to serving you again when you decide to move.
"Very professional and quick. He whole process was so simple and flexible and made the most feel so easy."
Hi Ken, We strive for complete customer satisfaction, thank you for your glowing feedback
"From the initial first meeting to the final finished and in my new house the team supported us that included the ladies in the office who put up with all the changes I threw at them. I can totally recommend this company. And the price options were great"
Hi Patricia

Thank you so much for your glowing review
"I just wanted to say a massive thanks for your help with this. Steve and Lee (I think) were amazing, and so helpful to have! Thank you Danielle"
Hi Danielle

"I would like to say a massive thank you to Bill and all the amazing staff at Relocate Removals. From start to finish the whole moving day experience was made so much easier in the very capable hands of Michael and his team. They worked in a professional, calm and caring manner in the blazing sun and didn't complain, just kept laughing and joking. They reassembled my furniture exactly where I wanted it and nothing at all was broken or damaged. Telephone and email contact with Bill the owner, and his lovely ladies in the office was always friendly, helpful and informative. I was very impressed and will have no hesitation in using your company again and recommending you to family and friends. Bill, your team are worth their weight in gold !! Quite simply The Best !"
Hi Lesley

Thank you for the glowing feedback, we strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we are glad the removal went smoothly
"Not a big enough van, had to leave a lot of stuff with our neighbour but in hind sight we should had not moved until firm issued us with a bigger van. Would never recommend this company, so disappointed. So much more I could tell you."
"Nice guys, helpful and friendly. Good choice, no issues on the day."
"A very smooth and quick move. The removal guys were polite and worked very hard. Would recommend Relocate Removal Co."
"Promt service and great set of lads that attended my removals. Efficient and a lot care in what they do. I will definitely recommend Relocate Removals"
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 161 reviews