Relocate Removal Co Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Relocate Removal Co Ltd
Franco Amue
Verified Buyer
"Promt service and great set of lads that attended my removals. Efficient and a lot care in what they do. I will definitely recommend Relocate Removals"
Martin Simmonds
Verified Buyer
"The crew made a difficult day much more manageable for us. Great bunch of guys who were able to problem solve as we went along. Highly recommended and excellent value."
Caroline Wootton
Verified Buyer
"The removal company is a reliable the team were very friendly and helpful the manager Bill was very friendly would use this company again"
Peter Westwood
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish of our move. That is from 1st contact with telephone staff and the staff moving us with the vans everyone was helpful, polite and extremely competent in everything that was done for us. Thank you very much."
Debra Watkinson
Verified Buyer
"First time using Relocate and would definitely recommend them. Friendly guys, very helpful especially as we moved in thick snow ! They were respectful of the carpets traipsing in and out of the slush! we were more than happy and so were they if you kept the kettle on !"
"Good reliable removal firm. Turned up on time. Friendly and helpful."
Geoffrey Mckeown
Verified Buyer
"Relocate were excellent in helping me to move and the men were very helpful to me."
Jonathan Turner
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Relocate Removals for the excellent job they did for us last month. They arrived early, nothing was too much for them and everything was done beyond expectations. Would highly recommend. Thanks Jon"
Jim Browning
Verified Buyer
"Relocate moved our family last week, I am writing to thank them for a very professional service. Honestly nothing was too much for them, every member of staff were helpful, polite and everything was explained. I would recommend Relocate to family and friends."
Fay Hartman
Verified Buyer
"We were really happy with the guys on the big day. Moving can be stressful with lots to think about, the team that arrived were willing to muck in and help back boxes and do whatever it took to make the day go smoothly. Great work!"
Esther Miralles
Verified Buyer
"The guys made a huge effort to get the furniture where we wanted it despite the fact that it got late. They put down plastic not to damage the carpets and were generally helpful and friendly."
Martin Evans
"Friendly professional service"
Mr Copperthwaite
Verified Buyer
"The lads were fantastic would def recommend made our move stress free"
Mrs Styles
Verified Buyer
"they arrived on time and worked non stop until it was done there were no mishaps and no issues even though we had tortoises to be moved"
Jacqueline Gillard
Verified Buyer
"If you want a stress free removal day I recommend these guys - from the first phone call to the team that turned up on the day nothing was too much trouble ... and they even found the missing little rubber levelling foot from my washing machine in the back of their lorry when I realised it was missing the following day. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
"Fast, efficient, helpful, punctual, polite and fun!"
Thank you Kevin for the positive feedback
Helen Finch
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with Relicate ,such a great company ,arrived in time done their job with no problems very professional nothing was a problem for them with such a happy heart .I would recommend them everyone .thank you so so much xx"
Thank you Helen for the glowing review.
"The Relocate Team were professional from the first phone call until the last box was put into our new home. Well Done."
Thank you for your glowing and positive feedback
Adam Morris
Verified Buyer
"Packing and moving was very smooth and quick. Many thanks"
Hi Adam,

Thank you for your glowing feedback.
"I had a relatively small amount of furniture to move to my new house and it was only about 3 km distance between the two properties. That said the service provided was excellent. The removal van was actually larger than needed and it was easy to load and unload my possessions. The two operatives were extremely friendly and courteous. Overall I was very happy with the move."
Thank you Mr Tucker for you positive review.
Relocate Removal Co Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 142 reviews