Regton Ltd Reviews

82 Cliveland Street

Tell us how Regton Ltd made you happy

customer service
John Mills
"Brilliant company , professional,friendly and more than willing to offer help and advice to someone just starting out in our hobby, or a solution to a problem for the more seasoned Detectorists.wouldn’t shop anywhere else. Keep up the good work Nigel.🤓🎧"
DEREK ATKINS
"I have purchased from Regtons several times and their service is second to none. Easy to find what I require and purchase online and delivery is always speedy. Recieved the right parts to make my modification."
DAVID YOUNGER
"Brilliant service and saved me money As I didn’t think I could claim on warranty but Nigel and staff sorted it out , Much appreciated David Younger"
Paul Everest
"What can I say? From order to delivery it was a slick operation. I'll be ordering more stuff from you in the future. Well done peeps!"
Paul Clay
"Purchased Grey Ghost Headphones recently. Fair price, fast and efficient service. Item as described. Restons highly recommended. First time of use - found a silver Gothic Victorian Florin!!"
Bartosz Jakubczyk
"All perfect. Thank you"
Brian Day
"What a fantastic shop for Metal Detecting Goods & Needs they have every thing you need. Machines, Diggers, Coiles, Cleaning gear. And Very Fast Delivery Next day most of the Time. And the boss is a Great guy. And knows his stuff. 10/10 from me"
Ben Aubrey
"There is nothing better than making a purchase from a company that know their products. A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I would recommend to friends."
Peter Thomas
"This is my second one I have owned and the first is still holding up 👍Great product and great service Thanks 😁👍"
Tommy Coleman
"Fantastic service , simple ordering system and next day delivery, highly recommend"
Kieran Herd
"Great product and a very smooth process from ordering to delievery!!"
Robert Watson
"First class very fast service prices best around highly recommend 😁"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service every time, when it comes to metal detectors i would recommend Regton Ltd without question."
Christopher Baddeley
"Awesome.. quick delivery .."
Geoffrey Peden
"Bought my full Deus setup from Nigel when they first came out, just purchased the new X35 coil from here as well, amongst other Detecting gear. Small issue with some chattering on the coil, but the new software update has sorted this after Nigel rang me personally today to explain the problem. Total satisfaction with Regtons I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase goods or for advice 10/10. Geoff Peden"
Karol Doba
"Great company with excellent service. Highly recommend!!!"
Ivo Milko
"Helpful. Cohiren. Friendly. Punctual."
Neil Oliver
"Website very easy to use a good service highly recommended very happy with purchase"
Michael Jones
"Very good service"
Very nice coin !
Neal Cowgill
"Great service. Easy to order, prompt delivery and good product."
Ron Dumoulin
"Reasonable price and fast delivery. Good communication and involvement."
Glad you like it Ron
Andy Black
"A genuinely customer focussed company who lead the field in supplying metal detectors and accessories Always a pleasure dealing with them"
Jan Hasnip
"Very happy with product and service, placed my order online, paid by card online, the goods were delivered next day. Excellent service."
Thanks Jan
Verified Buyer
"Recently required to upgrade my trowel and found just what I wanted at Regtons. Bought a Evo extreme blade at a very reasonable price especially with club discount. Very helpful over the phone with a quick turn around and delivery. Could not have been bettered. Will continue to use Regtons and strongly advise anyone to give them a ring with their M.D. needs. Thanks Regtons. Len R."
Wow, great review Len, very kind of you.
Brian Day
"Great products at good prices fast delivery no trouble with returns fast and friendly service What more can you ask. 10/10 from me."
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery. Protected package. Chuffed!!"
Thank you anonymous, hope you enjoy.
Jean L
"Excellent service, very helpful members of staff. Nigel & Marcus so helpful would highly recommend dealing with Regtons for all your detecting needs."
Philip BACHELOR
"The Regton Family as I call them all because they treat you like family every time you either call by phone or enter the shop as I do, last time I went in I got an XP Dues 11inch coil with WS5 headphones the advice is brilliant and of course the price is either matched or beaten in my case on an earlier occasion I went in to the shop asked for a larger 11 inch xp coil for my first dues machine after a chat and showing that I found I hadn't been using that detector to the best of all it's program's and capabilities. So as I am concerned Regton are the best."
Thank you Philip, I did try to straighten your picture but sadly beyond me, great review, appreciate it. Nigel
Frank Adams
"Great Kit at a great price. I’ve now purchased two metal detectors from these guys. Both online, no issues. I wouldn’t go anywhere else."
Great feedback Frank, appreciate it.
Michael Beasley
"I have been Metal Detecting since 1986 and have used other dealers, But after using Regtons I would not look back. Nigel and Marcus are there to help not push a sale. Thank and all best guys."
Thank Michael, really appreciate the feedback.
Thank you Michael, Half Guinea ? does it for me.......
Regton Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,079 reviews