Readies.co.uk Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Readies.co.uk

How would you rate Readies.co.uk?

"I loaned £500 and had the money in my Natwest account with in about 20minutes."
"Applied and never got a decision back."
"It always gets tricky this time of year for us as my wife and I get paid at different times of the month. I get paid at the end of the month whereas my wife gets paid around the 14th. In order to help bridge the gap over Xmas and cover some remaining gifts and Xmas foot bill I contacted Readies through their website for a short term loan to help us out. The whole application process went very smoothly - obviously lots of form filling online, but the approval process was quick and I had the £1000 in my account a couple hours later when I logged in to check the balance. It's not the type of borrowing I like to make a habit out of, but sometimes needs must, and if you're a responsible borrower it's a very useful option to have."
"Good service, matched me up with a lender for £500."
"This site did not present a loan back to me as an option - instead I was presented with a discount card in which I had to spend money to get anything from - hardly something someone looking to apply for a loan would be interested in. Avoid at all costs."
"Was directed to a subscription for Credit Perfect at £14.99 when I can use Noddle for free. there is always a catch, isn't there?"
"Utter tripe applied twice and twice i was redirect to credit perfect i can use noodle or clearscore for that dont bother people use clearscore r noodle and dont give these idiots your details"
"Have used this twice and found it good in case of an emergency. Both times got my money very quickly and David in customer services was a credit to your company. Will undoubtedly use again if I need cash quickly."
"Great company. My wife borrowed £200 and we paid it back on Payday."
"An unexpected school trip for my daughter put me in the red, thankfully Readies were on hand to lend me a few hundred pounds to keep me going until the end of the month. The process was simple, and I had the cash in my account within the specified time. Hopefully I won't need to use a payday service again, but if the need arises the folks at Readies will be my first choice."
"Needed to borrow some cash quickly for a last minute holiday. Had the money I requested deposited into my current account within the hour which was pretty impressive. Anyway, needless to say we had a great holiday and I paid the loan off out of my wage at the end of the month. Great service and really helped me out of a tough situation!"
"I loaned £500 to send the kids on a school trip to Paris. It was a little expensive but I didn't want them to be left out. Thanks to Readies they got to go :)"
"Me & Jane borrowed £800 to go towards the final expenses for my wedding. The money went to my Halifax account within 1 hour as promised. I paid the money back 2 weeks later using some of the cash gifts we got... not ideal to have already spent them but it did mean the wedding went perfectly :)"
"Very good service, I use to borrow £800 when I arrive in country from Slovakia :) Now I have rented apartment in Manchester, this is nice. A+"
"DAVID in customer support was lovely he helped me when i got stuck as im no good with computers"
"Nice service. We borrowed £200 to cover birthday presents for the twins and paid back £218 after my wages landed. I'd hope I don't need to use this again but if I'm stuck I would definitely go back to Readies.co.uk"
"When someone stole my buggy I was gutted as I had no money to replace it until my next benefits payment arrived. I applied for £500 on Readies.co.uk and they paid me the money that same morning. I got the buggy then treated myself to a night out in Wetherspoons with the change :) I would definitely recommend this company."
Readies.co.uk is rated 4.24 based on 25 reviews