Readies.co.uk Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Readies.co.uk

How would you rate Readies.co.uk?

Verified Reviewer

Good service, matched me up with a lender for £500.
Verified Reviewer

This site did not present a loan back to me as an option - instead I was presented with a discount card in which I had to spend money to get anything from - hardly something someone looking to apply for a loan would be interested in. Avoid at all costs.
Verified Reviewer

Was directed to a subscription for Credit Perfect at £14.99 when I can use Noddle for free.
there is always a catch, isn't there?
Unverified Reviewer

Utter tripe applied twice and twice i was redirect to credit perfect i can use noodle or clearscore for that

dont bother people use clearscore r noodle and dont give these idiots your details
Verified Reviewer

Have used this twice and found it good in case of an emergency. Both times got my money very quickly and David in customer services was a credit to your company. Will undoubtedly use again if I need cash quickly.
Verified Reviewer

Great company. My wife borrowed £200 and we paid it back on Payday.
Verified Reviewer

An unexpected school trip for my daughter put me in the red, thankfully Readies were on hand to lend me a few hundred pounds to keep me going until the end of the month.

The process was simple, and I had the cash in my account within the specified time. Hopefully I won't need to use a payday service again, but if the need arises the folks at Readies will be my first choice.
Verified Reviewer

Needed to borrow some cash quickly for a last minute holiday. Had the money I requested deposited into my current account within the hour which was pretty impressive.

Anyway, needless to say we had a great holiday and I paid the loan off out of my wage at the end of the month. Great service and really helped me out of a tough situation!
Verified Reviewer

I loaned £500 to send the kids on a school trip to Paris. It was a little expensive but I didn't want them to be left out. Thanks to Readies they got to go :)
Verified Reviewer

Me & Jane borrowed £800 to go towards the final expenses for my wedding. The money went to my Halifax account within 1 hour as promised. I paid the money back 2 weeks later using some of the cash gifts we got... not ideal to have already spent them but it did mean the wedding went perfectly :)
Unverified Reviewer

Very good service, I use to borrow £800 when I arrive in country from Slovakia :) Now I have rented apartment in Manchester, this is nice. A+
Unverified Reviewer

DAVID in customer support was lovely he helped me when i got stuck as im no good with computers

Verified Reviewer

Nice service. We borrowed £200 to cover birthday presents for the twins and paid back £218 after my wages landed. I'd hope I don't need to use this again but if I'm stuck I would definitely go back to Readies.co.uk
Verified Reviewer

When someone stole my buggy I was gutted as I had no money to replace it until my next benefits payment arrived. I applied for £500 on Readies.co.uk and they paid me the money that same morning. I got the buggy then treated myself to a night out in Wetherspoons with the change :) I would definitely recommend this company.

Verified Reviewer

This service is ok, I borrowed £500 but I didnt pay it back on time as I had no money. They asked me twice to give them the money back... I got a bit annoyed by this so I gave them 3 out of 5
Verified Reviewer

My car broke down at the side of the road and I had no money to get it towed. I applied for a loan using my phone and the money was in my bank within 30 minutes. Great service, I was then able to get my car took straight to the garage. Thanks!
Verified Reviewer

This is the fourth loan I have taken out from Readies and each time the application process right through to repaying my loan has been excellent. I'm not the best at money management and often need to take out loans to satisfy my debts but fortunately companies like Readies are there to assist! The lady I spoke with on the phone was very understanding too!
Readies.co.uk is rated 4.32 based on 22 reviews