Randalls Firewood Reviews

Based on 32 reviews
Read Randalls Firewood Reviews

enquiries@randallsfirewood.co.uk

Tell us how Randalls Firewood made you happy
Bought mixed crate( larger than I expected)£220. Found some quite chunky logs, some of which I will probably have to split (not a problem). Have bought logs from other companies and found some of the logs not much bigger than some kindling, will probably not need to purchase any logs for rest of year, but you can be sure I’ll be coming back to Randalls firewood, pleasant and polite delivery driver who put pallet where I asked him to. Again will definitely use Randalls for future further deliveries 👍👍👍👍👍👍
I’ve had a wood burner for about 10 years, Randalls logs are the best I’ve used, they are a bit more expensive than some other suppliers but you definitely get value for money, from ordering (the most difficult part is deciding which logs to have, so much choice), the uniform size which it makes it so much easier for re-stacking in garage, and fitting inside the burner, to the excellent burn time and heat out put, also the crates they are delivered on come in very handy, cut up for kindling, or With some adjustment a very useful cage for putting leaves in to make leaf mould, perfect thank you!
First class service delivery made by Melissa and Ronan who assisted us with the manoeuvre of the logs to a place that made the emptying of the crate easier for us Thank you once again Melissa and Ronan for your 5 star first class service on Monday 6 December 2021.
Excellent service, delivery was exactly as I hoped and expected, we were out but they messaged a photo of the delivered logs. I love the uniform length of logs, makes them so much easier to stack but now considering a change to our present arrangement so that we use straight from the pallet they’ve delivered on....
Have used this company for last four years. Professional, friendly service and just fantastic wood. Delivery is in either a crate or bag so no pile of loose wood outside your door. Highly recommend.
The logs are great and the delivery service is excellent.
Amazing wood and amazing prices and amazing quality! 😁
Ordered on Friday, delivered on Monday by helpful guys who left the pallet next to my log store door. Looks like a good mix of various hardwoods as ordered so will definitely use again
Great service from the Randall's we came here after going to many companies but this one was by far the best and we have been going here for years and never had any problems. Recently, they have had a puppy and she adds a little extra touch to your experience. I would highly recommend this business to anyone! Thank you, Meg.
Amazing service and professionalism from Randalls. Will always continue to use them for wood - fantastic quality and the delivery service is outstanding! Thanks again! Paul.
The smokeless coal best I have ever had loads of heat very little ash or. clinker great product Stuart tamworth
Randall’s firewood is by far the best.We live in Lincolnshire and won’t buy from anywhere else. The wood burns a lot longer and is of a high quality. Jonny is always friendly and goes out of his way to please his customers,always delivering on time no matter what the weather. You may have tried the rest-go on ring Randall’s for the best. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed. 5 stars all the time from us.
Always burns well, been using Randalls for years now but have only just used the delivery service today. Faultless service and wood :-)
Great Delivery Service, almost as good as their wood.
Mobile phone key pad. Should be 5 stars. Exclent service, logs & kidling. Will b back for moe after christmas.
Ordered online Saturday delivered Tuesday, brilliant service, logs are excellent too!
Ordered on saturday delieverd on monday thats what you call service ..well chuffed thanks x
Used Randlls for the first time and very pleased with the whole experience. From the first contact which was by email to the actual delivery, which was spot on(thanks). delivered on the day requested and first thing in the morning. May I just say there seemed more Birch that Oak in the mixed pallet. But would recommend and I shall use them again.
Hello Alan Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. The Birch and Oak is a 50/50 mix, 1.5 rows of Birch and 1.5 rows of Oak, so the Half row of Oak is under the Birch. Just a burning tip for the mixed crates, always start the fire with birch because oak needs a nice hot fire bed to burn. Thanks again for your nice review. Jon Randalls firewood
Fantastic service and excellent quality coal and logs. I would highly recommend Randalls Firewood. Will use every year!
My local log burner shop recommended Randalls firewood for kiln dried logs for my new log burner, what a great local family buisness, they answered all my questions and advised me Which logs to buy for my log burner, the delivery was faultless and the guys put the crate of logs exactly where I wanted them, the logs are fantastic they burn red hot and last a long time (birch and oak mix) I moisture tested the logs and they are 10-15 percent. Thanks Randalls for great service and fantastic logs!
Randalls Firewood is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews