Randalls Firewood Reviews

of reviewers recommend Randalls Firewood
Read Randalls Firewood Reviews

enquiries@randallsfirewood.co.uk

Tell us how Randalls Firewood made you happy
Amazing wood and amazing prices and amazing quality! 😁
Ordered on Friday, delivered on Monday by helpful guys who left the pallet next to my log store door. Looks like a good mix of various hardwoods as ordered so will definitely use again
Great service from the Randall's we came here after going to many companies but this one was by far the best and we have been going here for years and never had any problems. Recently, they have had a puppy and she adds a little extra touch to your experience. I would highly recommend this business to anyone! Thank you, Meg.
Amazing service and professionalism from Randalls. Will always continue to use them for wood - fantastic quality and the delivery service is outstanding! Thanks again! Paul.
The smokeless coal best I have ever had loads of heat very little ash or. clinker great product Stuart tamworth
Randall’s firewood is by far the best.We live in Lincolnshire and won’t buy from anywhere else. The wood burns a lot longer and is of a high quality. Jonny is always friendly and goes out of his way to please his customers,always delivering on time no matter what the weather. You may have tried the rest-go on ring Randall’s for the best. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed. 5 stars all the time from us.
Always burns well, been using Randalls for years now but have only just used the delivery service today. Faultless service and wood :-)
Great Delivery Service, almost as good as their wood.
Mobile phone key pad. Should be 5 stars. Exclent service, logs & kidling. Will b back for moe after christmas.
Ordered online Saturday delivered Tuesday, brilliant service, logs are excellent too!
Ordered on saturday delieverd on monday thats what you call service ..well chuffed thanks x
Used Randlls for the first time and very pleased with the whole experience. From the first contact which was by email to the actual delivery, which was spot on(thanks). delivered on the day requested and first thing in the morning. May I just say there seemed more Birch that Oak in the mixed pallet. But would recommend and I shall use them again.
Hello Alan
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.
The Birch and Oak is a 50/50 mix, 1.5 rows of Birch and 1.5 rows of Oak, so the Half row of Oak is under the Birch.
Just a burning tip for the mixed crates, always start the fire with birch because oak needs a nice hot fire bed to burn.
Thanks again for your nice review.
Jon
Randalls firewood
Fantastic service and excellent quality coal and logs. I would highly recommend Randalls Firewood. Will use every year!
My local log burner shop recommended Randalls firewood for kiln dried logs for my new log burner, what a great local family buisness, they answered all my questions and advised me Which logs to buy for my log burner, the delivery was faultless and the guys put the crate of logs exactly where I wanted them, the logs are fantastic they burn red hot and last a long time (birch and oak mix) I moisture tested the logs and they are 10-15 percent. Thanks Randalls for great service and fantastic logs!
Brilliant! Great service and price. First time using kiln dried, it's fantastic
Efficient and friendly run business providing excellent quality logs which provide a brilliant amount of heat. Easy ordering, delivery to the door, logs that burn very well. Faultless. Thanks to all at Randalls for keeping me toasty.
Nice firewood, good amount, grwat price, on time delivery and above all: service with a smile! I would recommend every one to at least try their firewood!
Would highly recommend Randalls Firewood without hesitation, always receive a first class service.
Ordering and delivery were straight forward and prompt, Wood very dry and easy to catch fire. Will be re ordering.
Don't bother with supermarket or petrol station or even garden centre firewood, this is the best. The rest is a false economy. Top quality always from Randall's & excellent service. Nothing burns as well as their kiln dried ash it's amazing!
Randalls Firewood is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews