Raisin Tree Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Raisin Tree

Tell us how Raisin Tree made you happy

"Was on a boozy holiday and worked amazing - 0 hangover any time I drank. Throughout the night felt sober even though I would normally be swaying or sluring"
"The tablets arrived very fast indeed, but I'm afraid that's where the good story ends. They haven't worked for me at all, in fact I'd say they've actually made my hangovers worse. I've tried taking them after only a few drinks just to see what the impact is on my mornings, where I'd normally not feel that bad. I wake up feeling even more dehydrated and with a headache brewing from the pills, not the alcohol. They give me a really dry mouth too. I've got 40 pills I won't be needing...hope they do refunds!"
"Love the free raisin holder! Quick delivery and felt better than I would have without it!"
"Never thought this would actually work...but it did!! Arrived next day, in time for the weekend. I'll definitely be buying again soon!"
"I have read a lot about DHM and it has been around for quite a while. Thing is, I was not sure it worked. Well it does! Maybe because you have high strength capsules. Arrived fast. Will be reordering."
"I have used Raisin Tree twice and on both occasions I did not get a hangover. I took three tablets instead of the recommended dose of two tablets"
"Absolutely reduced my hangover, I woke feeling like I'd never had drink. Great product, but can be bought cheaper elsewhere."
"Product arrived very promptly so good service from the company. It offers very good value compared with competitive products."
"Order came the next day. To be honest I was sceptical but it really worked for me. I didn't feel sick or have a headache the next day. Great idea having the holder on a key ring so you can discreetly take some out with you. I will definitely be using whenever I have a big night out!"
"Excellent products and service"
Raisin Tree is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews