Raisin Tree Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Raisin Tree

Tell us how Raisin Tree made you happy

"The best of the best! I take 1 after every 2. Never the spin. Great, great!!!"
"Bring it on!! Don’t tell anyone...no sick feelin...no head spin>> buying more"
"No head pain, always works for me. 3 x ordered"
"No hangover no head problems. Third order."
"Just back from Ibeza!!! ended up selling my fruits to make extra cash....this stuff is real good"
"I buy strong raisin tree for my liver protect. this is good i drink to much"
"Received my Penny Pack yesterday. Drunk the bar dry last nite! Took one after every 3 shots. This morning, omg, no hangover. Gonna buy the 45's."
"I really needed this to work! Weekend celebration with VIP's. No hangover, result! Raisin tree stays with me always..."
"Used RT during a business dinner. Needed a clear head. Effect is great, no pain and no hangover."
"I could make a fortune selling these at my next nite out. I was completely hangover free after my girlfriends hen nite."
"I tried last weekend at a heavy drinking session. I was the only one next morning without a hangover. Thanks!"
"No bull****! this Raisin Tree works. I had the stag to end all stags and woke up feeling ready to go. I followed the guide. Take one after every 3 drinks."
"It works!! No headache, nothing next morning."
"Does the job - alleviates hangover anxiety very well."
"Your DHM is pure. I dont want junk in the mix, just DHM. Your product works well, Welcome to USA. Please see my order."
"Great to see Raisin Tree in the USA. I used RT DHM in UK. It really does work."
"EXCELLENT product!! Works brilliantly!! Friends and family have seen how effective it is first hand and have bought it for themselves and as GIFTS!! I have also recommended it to friends and patients!"
"Was on a boozy holiday and worked amazing - 0 hangover any time I drank. Throughout the night felt sober even though I would normally be swaying or sluring"
"The tablets arrived very fast indeed, but I'm afraid that's where the good story ends. They haven't worked for me at all, in fact I'd say they've actually made my hangovers worse. I've tried taking them after only a few drinks just to see what the impact is on my mornings, where I'd normally not feel that bad. I wake up feeling even more dehydrated and with a headache brewing from the pills, not the alcohol. They give me a really dry mouth too. I've got 40 pills I won't be needing...hope they do refunds!"
"Love the free raisin holder! Quick delivery and felt better than I would have without it!"
Raisin Tree is rated 4.85 based on 27 reviews