Rainbow Pre-School London Reviews

4.9
Based on 57 reviews
Read Rainbow Pre-School London Reviews

About Rainbow Pre-School London:

High quality childcare and nursery education in Muswell Hill, London.

Muswell Hill Baptist Church Hall 2 Dukes Avenue London , ,

Tell us how Rainbow Pre-School London made you happy
I would definitely recommend Rainbow Pre-School to other parents. The teachers and the manager are kind, attentive and dedicated. Communication has been great - the manager replies to emails promptly. They do many artistic activities and each child has a "special book" with photos, artwork and memories. My son is very happy there!
Best nursery ever , I am very happy that I chose Rainbow Pre-School for my son and I would recommend it to all parents for their children.
Rainbow 🌈 nursery is wonderful both of my daughter's attended the staff is always there to help you
We are very happy with Rainbow. My son seems to really enjoy his time there. He seems to learn new thibgs every day. His teachers are very caring and person centred, I get a good brief at the end of the day about important things.
I’d highly recommend Rainbow, the staff are incredibly nurturing with the children and supportive to the parents. They provide a warm environment, that promotes learning through play. My daughter thrived there, we had such a good experience that I’ll chosen to send my son there in January.
My son had a wonderful time last year and the year before in Rainbow and I am really happy to choose and go there. Management and staff all were the best and thank you so much for being such a great friend and useful for us.
Rainbow Pre-School London 5 star review on 3rd November 2021 Rainbow Pre-School London 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
Amazing staff very helpful. Very pleased with the overall development of my child’s needs. Outstanding establishment highly recommend
All of my children have attended Rainbow preschool and when baby is old enough she will attended too. My children have always been encouraged to do well and have thrived here. The staff are amazing and have always been helpful. I feel my children are safe here and the learning environment is second to none. Isabel the manager has always been helpful, approachable, and full of valuable information about the nursery and surrounding areas and entitlements etc. My children have all gone on to do well at school as they've had a solid educational and fun foundation at Rainbow Preschool.
Rainbow is a lovely nursery. It’s very well run and all staff are caring and attentive. My boy can’t wait to go every morning. He loves his teachers and has made lots of friends. They do lots of activities which he really enjoys and they have plenty of room to play and have fun.
Staff is always smiling and they take good care of My son. He is learning new things all the time which is great.
My daughter loves the nurserie and wants to go there every day, and at home she'll be singing all the lovely songs that she learned thoughout the day. We love you the Rainbow team, you're all very very friendly.
Rainbow Pre-School London 5 star review on 29th April 2021
The staff at Rainbow nursery are wonderful. They provide a nurturing and a fun environment for the children. Our son loves it so much that he gets upset because he can't attend at the weekend.
Rainbow preschool is an excellent nursery for my children and I highly recommend to anyone to join who has children. My experience started with my son when he joined in the nursery as he was previously in another nursery and wouldn’t settle in but when I signed him at rainbow he thrived well and now my girls are joined the nursery and they love it thanks for the stuff and specially the key workers for my girls.
My experience with the rainbow nursery has been fantastic.Lovely and supportive teachers.Definitely would recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very happy All teachers is very nice and kind gentle warm . Big space children can have a lots of fun .
Bueatfull teachers x staff very sercure nursery lovely support network very friendly x trustworthy x
Excellent rainbow preschool, they are all very helpful. All the teachers. Thanks you so much for all your kindness. And to your help ma’am esabel Best wishes, Della
Rainbow is a wonderful nursery. My son attend for a year from 2019-2020 and he throughly enjoyed his time there. The staff were always so welcoming an nurturing and he was very well looked after. He was always happy to go to nursery and had a really special bond with his key person - Gina. The setting offers a lovely variety of activities for the children and there is so many opportunities for free play which the children all love. My son was very happy at Rainbow. I was also so touched at the level of detail put into the children’s development by virtue of their special book. It’s obvious the staff care and take pride in providing a stimulating environment for the children. I would recommend it to anyone thinking about sending their child. Isabel and her staff have created a truly wonderful setting.
Fantastic nursery, both my sons now aged 9 and 2 both attended/ attend the rainbow pre school. Staff are consistent, low turnover. Management are fantastic very supportive. All staff very loving and Very friendly
I am not sure how to express my appreciation to all at Rainbow Nursery. They were just amazing. We moved from Turkey, my son didn’t speak English, I was so worried about everything . It was a challenging time for the entire family. Isabel made me feel comfortable & Daniella took great care of my little baby. All the other teachers were great. No exception at all. They just went beyond my expectations. I have started to see the difference of my kid’s improvement after 3 weeks and still going on. The way how they approach the kids is totally amazing. They are like the parents & sisters & aunties. I’d Definitely say Yes. This is the best Nursery at Muswell Hill area. Million Thanks to all teachers those made me happy... Ozlem
Rainbow Pre-School London is rated 4.88 based on 57 reviews