Rainbow Pre-School London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Pre-School London
Read Rainbow Pre-School London Reviews

About Rainbow Pre-School London:

High quality childcare and nursery education in Muswell Hill, London.

Muswell Hill Baptist Church Hall 2 Dukes Avenue London , ,

Tell us how Rainbow Pre-School London made you happy
Rainbow is a lovely nursery. It’s very well run and all staff are caring and attentive. My boy can’t wait to go every morning. He loves his teachers and has made lots of friends. They do lots of activities which he really enjoys and they have plenty of room to play and have fun.
Staff is always smiling and they take good care of My son. He is learning new things all the time which is great.
My daughter loves the nurserie and wants to go there every day, and at home she'll be singing all the lovely songs that she learned thoughout the day. We love you the Rainbow team, you're all very very friendly.
Rainbow Pre-School London 5 star review on 29th April 2021
The staff at Rainbow nursery are wonderful. They provide a nurturing and a fun environment for the children. Our son loves it so much that he gets upset because he can't attend at the weekend.
Rainbow preschool is an excellent nursery for my children and I highly recommend to anyone to join who has children. My experience started with my son when he joined in the nursery as he was previously in another nursery and wouldn’t settle in but when I signed him at rainbow he thrived well and now my girls are joined the nursery and they love it thanks for the stuff and specially the key workers for my girls.
My experience with the rainbow nursery has been fantastic.Lovely and supportive teachers.Definitely would recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very happy All teachers is very nice and kind gentle warm . Big space children can have a lots of fun .
Bueatfull teachers x staff very sercure nursery lovely support network very friendly x trustworthy x
Excellent rainbow preschool, they are all very helpful. All the teachers. Thanks you so much for all your kindness. And to your help ma’am esabel Best wishes, Della
Rainbow is a wonderful nursery. My son attend for a year from 2019-2020 and he throughly enjoyed his time there. The staff were always so welcoming an nurturing and he was very well looked after. He was always happy to go to nursery and had a really special bond with his key person - Gina. The setting offers a lovely variety of activities for the children and there is so many opportunities for free play which the children all love. My son was very happy at Rainbow. I was also so touched at the level of detail put into the children’s development by virtue of their special book. It’s obvious the staff care and take pride in providing a stimulating environment for the children. I would recommend it to anyone thinking about sending their child. Isabel and her staff have created a truly wonderful setting.
Fantastic nursery, both my sons now aged 9 and 2 both attended/ attend the rainbow pre school. Staff are consistent, low turnover. Management are fantastic very supportive. All staff very loving and Very friendly
I am not sure how to express my appreciation to all at Rainbow Nursery. They were just amazing. We moved from Turkey, my son didn’t speak English, I was so worried about everything . It was a challenging time for the entire family. Isabel made me feel comfortable & Daniella took great care of my little baby. All the other teachers were great. No exception at all. They just went beyond my expectations. I have started to see the difference of my kid’s improvement after 3 weeks and still going on. The way how they approach the kids is totally amazing. They are like the parents & sisters & aunties. I’d Definitely say Yes. This is the best Nursery at Muswell Hill area. Million Thanks to all teachers those made me happy... Ozlem
Rainbow is a fantastic nursery with lovely, experienced members of staff. My son is incredibly happy at Rainbow and always leaves with a smile on his face. He enjoys the many activities especially breakdance and painting! He is always excited to go to nursery and we are very pleased with the standard of care we receive. Well done Rainbow!
Our son went to Rainbow for about a year and a half and he loved it there. All the staff members are lovely, caring and approachable and they create a great atmosphere for the children. The space is very big with a lot of opportunities for creative and fun play, and they have also added a little outdoor space for gardening. Our boy was always happy to go to Rainbow and we felt that he was well looked after and that he learnt so much during his time there. We also received updates from his key person on progress and how he was doing on a regular basis, which we very much appreciated. He has now moved on to Reception and although an exciting new step we will all miss the time at Rainbow. We are looking forward to come back with his little sister when she is old enough!
Many thanks for everything you have done for both my children.!Both absolutelluly loved Rainbow !Amazing staff,friendly,flexible and always met my or mine children needs.Will always recommend!Loads of love P&E&M
What a lovely Early Years setting! From the moment we visited Rainbow Preschool we felt welcomed. Our daughter was only two years old so I felt nervous about sending her to a nursery/preschool but I was expecting her baby brother and was working too so I felt I couldn’t offer her the social setting that she needed. We were happy with Rainbow and our daughter has fond memories every time we drive past the preschool. The staff were amazing and our daughter learned so much. We are grateful to Isabel and all the staff that took great care of our baby girl.
"The best pre-school" Lovely space, amazing teachers Just the right place for the little ones. 💫💫💫💫💫
My daughter and I loved Rainbow Preschool for their warm welcoming, help and continuous support. They have a lovely environment to play in. I love their plan in education and they follow children individually. I highly recommend it to other parents.
I like rainbow school staff is very good. Happy to send my daughter to preschool.
At first I was worried about my my childs adjustment at the nursery but the staffs are amazing they gave me reassurance that she will be fine and also they’ve given me support when ever I needed it and this goes without saying that my daughter loves the nursery.
Rainbow Pre-School London is rated 4.86 based on 49 reviews