Rainbow Pre-School London Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Pre-School London

About Rainbow Pre-School London: High quality childcare and nursery education in Muswell Hill, London.

Muswell Hill Baptist Church Hall 2 Dukes Avenue London

How would you rate Rainbow Pre-School London?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"It is a best nursery ever,it really open my son up to become more talking ,friendly,no more afraid of playing with other kids,happy to go on nursery every morning it was good things to choose you guys thanks you everyone"
"Best school. Enough spare for the kids to play, Teachers are lovely. Kids are always happy.... My daughter loves & enjoy her school"
"The teachers frendly and their like really mothers of child's"
"All staff members have been very caring and provided the best support and care our daughter needed. The nursery is very clean and has a bright environment where children can explore and enjoy themselves. Thank you"
"My daughter is 2 years and 3 months and only looked after by me or her dad so going to nursery was a big step for her and me. She attends 5 days a week. She is confident playing with other children and independent. The staff is really fabulous, caring, attentive, friendly and lovely welcoming. She settled in quickly and I saw her playing happily. The nursery has got all facilities and stimulating environment for skills development. I strongly recommend this nursery to other parents."
"Very proactive and helpful staff. Helped quite a lot with my child's development. I am quite happy."
"Excellent nursery and friendly staff, my daughter has Down syndrome and her key worker is attentive to all her needs, which ranges from mobility , speech and language and learning difficulties. In all areas my daughter has flourished and progressed since attending nusery. The nusery is well structured and has excellent security procedures within its organisation."
"Dear all teacher in rainsbow Pre-School. Thanks your so much for your amazing service with my child. Im really appreciated."
"The staff at Rainbow are happy and caring. The children are well looked after and it was a joy to see our little girl skipping down the slope to start her time with her friends there."
"I think it's a wonderful pre-school, the staff are friendly towards both parents and students. They are caring and do there best to provide a positive and friendly environment for the children that attend and take a stern approach to fighting/bullying between children and do their best to resolve any issues/situation that arises. More educational tasks would be a bonus for the younger children but other than that it's a great school which provides a safe and secure environment for learning and play and me and my son are very happy with it."
"I am happy with rainbow nursery staffs they are very helpfull and friendly. Main think is my daughter happy and enjoy going for rainbow nursey."
"I have not a bad word to say about this school. All the staff are welcoming down to earth and sympathetic. I have refured everyone I know to this school .my children have only been going for 3 months or so and I wish I brought them here before hand. My children's development has rocketed since doing her and there confidence has improved. They are very supportive to children but also try and let then do things on there own to gain independence.. Amazing"
Rainbow Pre-School London is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews