Rainbow Pre-School London Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Pre-School London

About Rainbow Pre-School London: High quality childcare and nursery education in Muswell Hill, London.

Muswell Hill Baptist Church Hall 2 Dukes Avenue London

Tell us how Rainbow Pre-School London made you happy

"As a parent of a child with special needs I have been extremely please with the attitude and approach of the staff at Rainbow during the past 3 years. They have helped my son immeasurably. Firstly, by being genuinely inclusive to children with SEN, but also in their development of a tailored action plan to help our son and follow up with regular meetings to update my wife and I on progress. Lastly, our other son, who does not have SEN, also loves it at Rainbow. They have loads of indoor space to run around, which is especially useful during the colder months, and there are plenty of toys and creative activities to keep him entertained. Massive yhank you to all the staff."
"Lovely nursery staff are very welcoming and supportive with the children’s learning and development. Children are always happy and enjoy playing. Very friendly and nice place to be."
"rainbow pre school plying place and the toys is safe and suitable for children all staff is working friendly I’m happy to be a one."
"Happy and satisfied with my decision to choose this nursery for my child. The staff are really friendly, helpful and informative in regards to my child's interaction with their peers and progress with their learning. ."
"Very good!!"
"Good and nice school for kids, peaceful and friendly environment, lovely and helpful staff and teachers."
"Our two Twins Ethan and Ishani have been with Rainbow Preschool now for 1 year and a half - they have thoroughly enjoyed their time there - they have always been happy and looked forward to going to Rainbow - Isabel and her team have done a great job in nurturing a friendly safe and loving environment for our children and we just sorry that our twins have now moved on to Reception school. Ethan and Ishani will miss Rainbow. Nik and Matangi Desai"
"RESPONSIBLE,CARING PROFESSIONALS WHO THAIGHT MY SON A LOT.I AM EXYREMELY GREATFUL"
"Brilliant preschool! All the staff are lovely. During his time at Rainbow, I've watched my son grow in confidence, enjoy interacting and forming new friendships with children and adults alike. He's become so inquisitive and interested in learning. I can't thank them enough!"
"It is a best nursery ever,it really open my son up to become more talking ,friendly,no more afraid of playing with other kids,happy to go on nursery every morning it was good things to choose you guys thanks you everyone"
"Best school. Enough spare for the kids to play, Teachers are lovely. Kids are always happy.... My daughter loves & enjoy her school"
"The teachers frendly and their like really mothers of child's"
"All staff members have been very caring and provided the best support and care our daughter needed. The nursery is very clean and has a bright environment where children can explore and enjoy themselves. Thank you"
"My daughter is 2 years and 3 months and only looked after by me or her dad so going to nursery was a big step for her and me. She attends 5 days a week. She is confident playing with other children and independent. The staff is really fabulous, caring, attentive, friendly and lovely welcoming. She settled in quickly and I saw her playing happily. The nursery has got all facilities and stimulating environment for skills development. I strongly recommend this nursery to other parents."
"Very proactive and helpful staff. Helped quite a lot with my child's development. I am quite happy."
"Excellent nursery and friendly staff, my daughter has Down syndrome and her key worker is attentive to all her needs, which ranges from mobility , speech and language and learning difficulties. In all areas my daughter has flourished and progressed since attending nusery. The nusery is well structured and has excellent security procedures within its organisation."
"Dear all teacher in rainsbow Pre-School. Thanks your so much for your amazing service with my child. Im really appreciated."
"The staff at Rainbow are happy and caring. The children are well looked after and it was a joy to see our little girl skipping down the slope to start her time with her friends there."
"I think it's a wonderful pre-school, the staff are friendly towards both parents and students. They are caring and do there best to provide a positive and friendly environment for the children that attend and take a stern approach to fighting/bullying between children and do their best to resolve any issues/situation that arises. More educational tasks would be a bonus for the younger children but other than that it's a great school which provides a safe and secure environment for learning and play and me and my son are very happy with it."
"I am happy with rainbow nursery staffs they are very helpfull and friendly. Main think is my daughter happy and enjoy going for rainbow nursey."
Rainbow Pre-School London is rated 4.67 based on 21 reviews