Raffle Tickets Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Raffle Tickets Online
Read Raffle Tickets Online Reviews
Absolutely terrific service from Andy. When I ordered my two different sets of Raffle Tickets I left it to him to design for me and just gave a hint of what I wanted and he certainly came up trumps. They really do look great and I am certain that when the public see them they will buy more and exceed our target! Thank you Andy for a job well done and will definitely be recommending your Company.
Online designer tool is excellent and enabled me to design the tickets exactly as I wanted. Andy replied very quickly when I emailed him with a question, and the tickets were delivered only a few days after I ordered. Tickets great quality and the colour printing was particularly good. Excellent service - will use again!
This website & service are amazing. Raffle Tickets online made the task of creating & getting raffle tickets simple and quick. Their customer services was excellent too when i had a few queries. I will be using the in the future without a doubt. Thank You
Raffle Tickets Online 5 star review on 30th July 2021
We are so happy with our raffle tickets, they are really lovely, very bright and eye catching and everyone remarked on them. We were very happy with the ones we ordered at Christmas too. Your service is brilliant and the delivery was very efficient too. Highly recommend!
Fantastic service, will be using again. Thank you for all your help.
Always professional, incredible service, great value for money. Will use time and time again.
Super efficient, very helpful team. Will definitely order again.
Raffle Tickets Online 5 star review on 21st November 2020
Superb service, 48 hours delivery, great product at a very good price. Highly recommend & will use again.
Super easy to use the website and to tweak the raffle ticket designs to suit your event/theme. Really fast turn around and excellent customer service. Will definitely use again.
Raffle Tickets Online 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Cannot recommend these guys enough. Easy to do, very helpfulc simple pricing guide with the Best prices, design your own tickets online and quick turnaround. Thank you
Brilliant helpful people. Easy and quick.
I have marked 5/5 which equals PERFECT, as I have only experienced a perfect service, both in the attention to detail and the delivery. As a charity we have used them for raffle tickets over the last three years.
Excellent service!
Fantastic service, initial request submitted 11:00AM Tuesday, subsequently made several changes and gave final go-ahead late Tuesday, received tickets 1:00PM Thursday, effectively a 2 day turn round. Dealing with Andy was very easy and he was incredibly fast at responding. No hesitation in recommending.
A great choice of designs. Quick and simple online ordering enables you to see exactly what your rickets will look like. Processing time very quick along with delivery time.
I am so impressed with this company's customer service. They changed my original order (at my request) and processed it very quickly (I received it 2 days later). Having underestimated the number of tickets I required I called them and they are at this moment pushing another order through. I will certainly use Raffle Tickets Online again and recommend them highly. Thank you Andy, you are a star!
Order arrived very quickly. Excellent quality. Will definitely order again.
Amazing! Great customer service, good quality, incredibly quick delivery, brilliant price. We'll be back for our next raffle, and will definitely recommend you 😊
Absolutely fantastic! Great quality, great price, fast turnaround and brilliant customer service!! Would highly recommend and will definitely use this company again in the future. Thank you so much!
Fantastic! The design tool allows you to amend literally everything, add logo/photos and change of font and colour. The delivery said 3 days- I ordered on a Thursday evening and they arrived on Saturday lunchtime! Tickets look amazing printed, highly recommended.
Raffle Tickets Online is rated 5.00 based on 116 reviews