Raffle Tickets Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Raffle Tickets Online
"Very pleased with the service and prompt delivery. Will be ordering again"
"Excellent service. Tickets arrived within 48 hours of being ordered."
"Design interface was wonderful, the tickets arrived in 3 days (on the free 7 day delivery option) and they look sleek, professional, lightweight, 100% recyclable by the looks of things, and easy to tear apart. Will definitely use again in the future. -Cam (Not Laura)"
"Incredibly helpful and personal service, great tickets and exceptionally fast delivery all at a good price - you can’t ask for more!"
"Great service and easy to use."
"Ordered a set of 1,000 raffle tickets that needed a logo adding. I emailed them to see if it could be done, spoke a couple of times regarding the order and the perfect tickets were delivered 2 days later. Excellent customer service, great value for money, and very helpful and understanding of our requirements. Would definitely recommend this company for anyone needing bespoke raffle tickets"
"Fantastic Supplier I was very impressed with Raffle Tickets Online from the outset. Great prices and great delivery with our tickets arriving ahead of schedule. I had a problem with the delivery - DPD's fault not Raffle Tickets Online. Raffle Tickets Online were onto it and fixed my issue without me having to ask. Fabulous service. I wholeheartedly recommend them (and will be doing to another local organisation whose raffle tickets were twice the price and double the lead time!)."
Hi Katherine,

So sorry to hear about your ticket delivery. We will be raising this with DPD today. 100% customer satisfaction is our main priority. We can replace your tickets or give you a full refund whichever suits you better.

Apologies, Andy
"I missed something on the order form but received plenty of help by email and the tickets are perfect."
"great printing service including the price and delivery"
"Great service. Fast turnaround. Will be using again."
"Lots of choice and easy to add information about the event. They were promptly printed and I was informed when they were dispatched and arrived on time. Good value for money too."
"I am Chairman of a small Village Charity which raises money to support Village Projects. I am so pleased with the Raffle Tickets that we received and the excellent service and cost is amazing. when completing the information required online for the Tickets I wasn't able to add our Logo, so I emailed stating my problem, I was replied by Andrew who said if I sent our Logo to him he would add to the ticket and he sent me a proof of the Ticket, fantastic service and value. Thank you"
"The company printed my order within 24 hours and, because an employee was in the area, they even hand delivered it that night. I’m thrilled to pieces with their service and quality."
"Fabulously helpful and quick and responsive."
"Easy to set up online to the design required. Cheaper than other raffle sales websites too. Arrived really quickly."
"Excellent service and price. Plus quicker than promised delivery."
"Brilliant. Ordered at 930 Monday and they were delivered by 1500Tuesday. Excellent quality - will definitely use again"
"A superb, value for money service. Easy to create your own wording from a range of templates, delivered in three days."
"Marvellous company. Initially I phoned Raffle Tickets Online to check a few details and spoke to an incredibly helpful chap who advised when I might expect to receive my raffle tickets. Impressed by his knowledge, professionalism and general all-round good customer service, I placed an order. The website is very easy to use and customising the tickets was a piece of cake. My raffle tickets were received within the same week that I placed the order which means our PTA now have some additional days to sell tickets ahead of the annual summer fete thanks to Raffle Tickets Online superb service. I'm very impressed, as the above review might show!"
"Really impressed with the quick delivery and quality! Much easier to change the design to suit our needs than the last supplier we used too!"
Raffle Tickets Online is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews