Rack Storage Systems Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Rack Storage Systems Reviews

About Rack Storage Systems:

Established in 1978, Rack Storage Systems have been providing customers with storage solutions, shelving and racking systems, and new and used mezzanine flooring for industrial and commercial premises of all sizes.

sales@rackstorage.co.uk

Unit 25
Burrowfield Industrial Estate
Welwyn Garden City
AL7 4SS

Tell us how Rack Storage Systems made you happy
Have worked with Paul and his team for many years and have consistently received excellent service. Projects have included everything from installing new offices and mezzanine floors to minor racking solutions. Would happily recommend to anyone needing a professional job done at a competitive price.
They delivered and installed at very short notice. Great job.
Very quick and efficient service from start to finish. Our new mezzanine store area has given us so much more space in our workshop. Excellent job!
paul and the team were very swift to resolve our warehouse storage issues. they delivered on time and within budget. we will definitely use them in the future and have recommended them to others
Excellent Service and Installation of Mezzanine floor and racking system whilst being competitively priced. We have used Rack Storage before to supply used systems and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Called Rackstorage and asked if he could remove a mezz floor as one of your customers had been placed into Administration. In order for us to recoup our costs, we required it to be sold. Rackstorage happily offered and carried out a first class job. Thank you for all your help
They had what we required and got it to us in time
Very good job, good prices and helpful friendly staff
Excellent prices and very quick delivery,Highly recomended
Great service, Great Installation team, Clean & Tidy, They did a brilliant job.
Very quick and very helpful. The racks we ordered are perfect and Aaron the salesman was very helpful giving me the best option for what we needed.
A very fast and prompt service from Aaron, we will definitely use again.
Excellent service from start to finish, friendly expert advice throughout and all obstacles overcome to a successful conclusion. We have now three mezzanine floors all supplied and fitted by Rack Storage.
The service from start to finish was great. The team did a fantastic job supplying and fitting out the warehouse, I’d highly recommend their services. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Will use again
Paul and his team were amazing!! So pleasant to deal with and made a stressful task seem so easy. They done such a good job, that we have had them back to help with other projects and we will continue to use Rack Storage Systems in the future. I must add that they are very professional, knowledgeable and reliable. Good work guys!!
Paul and his team did a fantastic job supplying and fitting out the warehouse, I’d highly recommend their services.
I have been using Rack Storage for all of my warehouse planning and implementation solutions for more than 15 years. I can not praise Paul and his team enough for his expertise and support while working with some challenging projects over the last few years. Rack Storage is competitive in the market by pricing projects with new or quality used (if your budget is tight) equipment. I look forward working with Paul with our next development.
I recently purchased a security cage for the warehouse and was very impressed with the pre and post sales team. They displayed a great level of knowledge about the product addressing all of my questions and I'm pleased to say it was delivered on time.
We are a repeat customer of Rack Storage Systems and would totally recommend them for their prompt, reliable, courteous service.
This company really went the extra mile, very professional and polite. Very quick delivery! Highly recommended! Oh and the cost was very the cheapest for the product I could find online! Easily a Gold standard company!
Rack Storage Systems is rated 4.97 based on 122 reviews