Rack Storage Systems Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rack Storage Systems

Tell us how Rack Storage Systems made you happy

"Quick and free delivery and everything arrived in perfect condition. :)"
"Very quick and efficient. Worked around my needs and got the jobs done. Fully recommend!"
"Very professional and did what they said they would do i a time scale to suit us."
"Even though i only ordered a small amount of racking the service i received from Rack Storage was second to none."
"We are very happy with the quality of the mezzanine floors supplied and installed by Rack Storage Systems - a very efficient, well organised and professional job."
"Rack Storage systems provided a high quality, strong and flexible system very promptly and with good value for money. We are very happy thank you"
"This is our first time using Rack Storage systems and from start to finish it has been pain free. We asked them to design our racking in two of our units and the end result was great The two guys that put the racking up where very helpful as I change the layout slightly which there were more than happy to do Highly recommend Rack Storage Systems. S Fennell - Plastics Express Ltd"
"Speedy delivery with a great system made to fit our needs"
"Very Helpful and fast service"
"We've used Rack Storage for a number of years now. The last job they did for us was design and installation of a mezzanine floor in our warehouse last month. As always, the installation was completed on time and to the highest standard. We would not hesitate to recommend this supplier to anyone looking for racking or mezzanine flooring. Thank you."
"Very helpful and accommodating. Only purchased some used beams bu their advice was so helpful."
"Great service from start to finish, I would highly recommend. Very helpful explaining the different types of racking. Thank you."
"Have used Rack Storage for a number of years now, and have always found their customer service and products delivered to be First Class. Don't need to look anywhere else for Racking & Mezzanine Flooring"
"Great service from start to finish. I would definitely recommend Rack Storage Systems as a supplier"
"We have used Rack Storage before and found them both professional and easy to work with. After the initial on site measurements, a drawing is then sent to approve or adjust if necessary prior to the installation. As before they completed a successful installation and I would not hesitate to use them again."
"This is the 2nd Mezzanine I have had from Rack Storage Systems and I couldn't be more pleased with both of them. The measuring up was done within days and I was given an installation date at that point which happened like clockwork. The guys who installed both floors are, without doubt, the best workmen I have ever witnessed. The floor was installed start to finish in 6 hours and everything was tidied up, swept up and ready to use by 2pm on the day. I would gladly recommend them to anyone. Richard Butler MD - Butler Valves and Fittings Ltd, Birmingham."
"Great company, no hassle, they came out measured up, did a drawing and supplied just what they said they would - great price and everything went like clockwork including the fitting on site. I would strongly recommend and use them again. Big thumbs up from all the Team at Xtremevan Ltd"
"Used Rack Storage Systems a few times over the last 10 years and always had excellent service - our most recent Mezz floor is the best yet - from initial visit to installation its been great all done on time and within the budget - made such a difference to our workspace !"
"Great service from start to end. Within budget, and installed on time. Thanks."
"Rack storage System's Great company to deal with affordable Racking and Mezzanine's would defiantly recommend"
Rack Storage Systems is rated 4.99 based on 82 reviews