Rack Storage Systems Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Rack Storage Systems Reviews

About Rack Storage Systems:

Established in 1978, Rack Storage Systems have been providing customers with storage solutions, shelving and racking systems, and new and used mezzanine flooring for industrial and commercial premises of all sizes.

sales@rackstorage.co.uk

Unit 25
Burrowfield Industrial Estate
Welwyn Garden City
AL7 4SS

Tell us how Rack Storage Systems made you happy
We approached Rack Storage and asked to build two mezzanines with partition walls and suspended ceilings. The trick was to build the mezzanines between machinery with very little margin for error. Rack Storage did a great job, delivering their service on time and in a very approachable manner. Great balance of communication, quality, speed and price. Friendly and reliable people whom we had great pleasure working with.
Fantastic service from Rack Storage Systems for a second time. They are efficient, friendly and on point. Great company to do business with on a deadline.
We have used rack storage for the second time recent and again we received great service. We are looking to expand our warehouse solutions and when the time comes we will be certainly using rack storage again. Thanks
the product is excellent and great value - and customer service exceptional. I had to make a tiny order at a time of great demand, and was given the same treatment as if I were an established, and significant, customer.
Aaron and Paul, we’re fantastic. They created CAD drawings with fixture plans so multiple configurations could be assessed and the best solution found. Delivery was prompt, on time and the racking was exactly as described. I’ve used Rack Storage on multiple occasions over the past ten years, they always come up trumps. Thank you guys.
Great service from rack storage, from site visit to installation. I Would definitely recommend.
Bennetts Motor Factors have used Rack Storage for years and have never had any problems with them. Excellent service provided as always from Paul, Debbie, Alistair, Aaron & the team. Discussed what was required for our Watford depot and they provided what was asked for. Delivery was on time as scheduled with help from their driver. Great company to do business with!
Very professional service, from the sales and design team. The installation went with out a hitch and with minimal disruption to our operation.
We have used Rack Storage in the passed and once again they have offered a very professional service from start to finish very satisfied thank you from British Lead
Rack Storage provided an excellent service from end to end. Communication was great prior to the work taking place, even though we were mid-COVID. The equipment and team arrived exactly as expected, which is refreshing! Removal of our mezzanine floor went very smoothly and they made a neat job of it. Finally, the price was very competitive; excellent value for money. Thank you from Garner Medical Ltd.
Really really pleased with the service we received. The new mezzanine level has given us so much extra space, and it literally fits perfectly wall-to-wall, thank you also to Alistair for guiding us through every step of the way.
after initial consultation,everything went well from design,communication to instalation exactly as promised,very pleased thanks Rack storGE TEAM
The level of service my Company received from Rack storage was 1st class. From the owner Paul to the lads that fitted the floor you would struggle to find better.This is the 3rd floor Rack storage have done for me. Cheers Camperlands Limited - Manchester.
Fantastic service and very quick turnaround at a price that was extremely competitive
I would like to thank Rack Storage Systems for another great Mezzanine. The service has been excellent from start to finish. Delivered on time and fitted on schedule at a very competitive price. They know their products and the advice was most welcome. Thanks again.
I was looking to build an general office and a workshop area in a new build aircraft hangar. I found Rack Storage Systems and realised they had everything I wanted and purchased a three and two sided partition office to join together. Service from initial contact regarding my requirements, to delivery was excellent. The quality of everything delivered is just what was required. Aaron and Debbie were very helpful.
Very pleased with our recently installed mezzanine floor, excellent communication, completed quickly with minimal disruption, I couldn't recommend the 2 installers enough
Very Helplful as always. Quick delivery, very good. DOTS Copiers
Booked an appointment, came and carried out a survey, no hidden extras, booked job in, turned up on time, good company to deal with , would use again and would definitely recommend. Lovely lady in the office Debbie
Quick, efficient and a good job done
Rack Storage Systems is rated 4.97 based on 122 reviews