Quant Savvy Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Quant Savvy
"Started trading the algos in March with an average start, performance and returns have increased since April. Hoping this continues. Team are always on hand to answer all my questions"
"Team are very responsive, algos are performing well. Great service received so far."
"I'm happy that I went ahead with quant savvy. I'm very impressed with their system and with the company. Michael (the CEO) took time out to call me and talk through my queries. My account has been performing well since I started (I'm currently up 28%). Would recommend to anyone interested in trading algorithms"
"My account went active a week ago and I'm up 5% already. I'm sure there will be ups and downs...that's the world of trading but I'm confident I will have a profitable investment. Quant savvy has been really responsive to my numerous questions, calls and sending results whenever I ask. The fact they only make money if I make money shows they must be confident in their product. I look forward to a long-term profitable relationship with these guys."
"Having just started with Quant Savvy, I must say I was very skeptical at first looking at the results and almost didn't put any money in because it sounds too good to be true. The team shared live brokerage statements which reassured me so I bit the bullet and funded my account. I'm glad I did, the system performed great in the first quarter and average last month. I'd expect there may be some losing months to come but as long as I'm in the green overall I'm happy. The results speak for themselves and the service from Quant Savvy has been superb."
"My experience with Quant Savvy has been all positive. I began trading using their software in Jan 2017, this was after doing my due diligence months prior. I had several conversations with the team and liked how they didn't chase me for a hard sell. They gave me a live demo to show how it all works which was extremely helpful. There was plenty of data available for me to look over and make my decision on whether this was right for me. I opted to utilise the software on a private server which I have full control over and use TradeStation as my broker. It's easy to use and monitor the performance of which I'm very pleased with as my account is up by 28%, it would have been more but I altered my position sizing at the wrong times! There was some drawdown a month here and there but overall my capital has been protected. For day traders like me, I would say an important lesson is to know how to manage your level of risk. But so far I'm happy with the algos and the service I receive from Quant Savvy."
"I started with the Chimera bot at the beginning of the year, Jan and Feb made decent returns, March was pretty much break even. Too early to tell and give a detailed review so will provide update later when I have had a better chance to see this system in action. Quant Savvy team have been really helpful."
"My experience with quant savvy has been very positive. Their algorithms have performed better than I expected. My both accounts are up. Mike is very responsive and honest about what you can expect to achieve."
"The systems have had decent performance during the volatile market, look forward to similar results going forward"
"Customer service is excellent, Michael and the team were very responsive to my queries. Happy with the chimera bot, performance in Jan/Feb was very good, looking forward to long term relationship"
"The Chimera portfolio has started well. Pleased with service."
"Michael gives excellent service."
"Excellent results so far and looking forward to a long association with QS. I like the fact that there is no OVER trading. Great support from Michael has made it easy for setting up."
"Their promises of a high standard automated trading strategy are being delivered. They have a fair approach to their monthly fees whereas if the account doesn't grow in the preceding month, then the next month is free. They are responsive with queries and I fully recommend them. I, myself will be using their services in the years to come!"
"You really are what you say you are! I have been happy with your results. The first month I was wondering as as I (only!) made 4%(anualized would be 48% ,still good!), but I stayed with you and this month we have a total gain as of today of just over 30% in under 2 months! I wish I had more to invest with you! Thanks for helping the little guy!"
"Been trading new Synergy Bot for 3 months and every month has been profitable. Mike is an excellent source of knowledge and provides exceptional service."
"I have been a Quant Savvy Client for almost two years, being a United States resident and dealing with a company in the U.K was a little nerve racking to begin with as with any internet based transaction. Michael and Quant Savvy have shown to be nothing but trustworthy and extremely patient with someone new to futures trading. Michael has taken a great amount of time to explain how the trading systems work, the long term view and how you simply need to let the system work. I am now so confident with the platform and the system I rarely look at the day to day performance. Even in this extremely difficult market environment the system has done very nicely this year and I am nicely in the green. I am looking forward to their new systems and will eagerly start trading those as well."
"Our accounts at Quant Savvy have been volatile, but profitable. They have increased more than 50% in 9 months. I know of no other algorithmic trading option with this level of performance. I highly recommend Quant Savvy."
"have only been a client for 4 months. So far system has been rather quiet, mainly due to low volatility, which I understand. Administrative service has been excellent. Questions and requests have been addressed promptly."
"Michael is honest and nice. The service is great, and really makes me money."
Quant Savvy is rated 4.68 based on 28 reviews