Purple Pay Day Reviews

Cottage Street MillCottage StreetMacclesfield

Categories:
Finance & Insurance
Loans

How would you rate Purple Pay Day?

Verified Reviewer

Friends don't trust these guys they are most wanted criminals in the market they will trap you easily and they will cheat.
They are start with nicely talking,
They will ask you to put £125 deposit for £3500 and ofter they say your credit score is no good that's what we cannot release the founds so that they will ask another £250 for electronic transfer than after they will ask £500....
Finally you won't receive any thing just you have to pay only...
Marshall King
Verified Buyer

Dont trust, there are loads of hidden fees which you dont get told about in the first call which apparently un refundable in their words i paid nearly 500 and they still want more before realising funds bunch of cons
Unverified Reviewer

Dont trust these people. they charged me £750 and havent recived anything from them.!!!!!!!!!!!
13oots2
Unverified Reviewer

Disgusting tactics, receive a daily text message addressed to Rachael. Have never applied for a loan from these idiots with fins on their backs.
Paul Clark
Verified Reviewer

Great site, easy to use and I got a loan with a decent lender quickly and easily. Application was quick and I would recommend.
Darren Kelly
Verified Buyer

Don't bother don't waste your time
Beverley Jackson
Verified Buyer

Just directed from one place to another :(
LORRAINE MCNICKLE

I WAS REJECTED FOR A LOAN NOT VERY HAPPY
Mr Darren O'Mahoney
Verified Buyer

You guys sold my information to a finance company, who then went on to sell my information to about 60 other companies.

The day I got the loan accepted, I got 30 something text messages non-stop from different finance companies trying to get me to borrow money from them or to consolidate my debts. Yesterday I got 8 phone calls from different companies, and since the loan on Saturday I've received nearly 30 emails regarding loans.

A lot of them use underhand tactics, like they use fake messages written in a way that assumes you've had previous dealings with them and that you've already opened an application with them that all you need to do is fill in some details and then you'll receive the loan you've applied for.

It would be very easy for someone who's easily confused or in a rush to assume that the messages were from you, and then go ahead with all of these loans and text messages and calls assuming they were from you, trying to finish off the application.

These companies are predatory, and using illegal tactics.

If I was use I would take a serious look at the companies you are either illegally selling information to (since I stated I did not want my information passed on or used in any way), or are in fact part of an umbrella organisation with your company, which doesn't seem completely unlikely.
Miss Cheryl Kesterton

Didn't take loan
Mrs Julia Loftus
Verified Buyer

On your sliding scale I requested £700 to be repaid within 3 days, unfortunately, you sent through details for £400 loan which was not what I required. I would not normally do this but I have a direct debit due to be taken for £700 the day before wages go into bank, hence the short time needed.
Miss Gillian Bower
Verified Buyer

I applied for a 11 day £100 loan and I was forwarded to a site offering me £300 over 3 months, not impressed.
Mrs Angela Barwell

Easy application process.
Verified Buyer

In my own personal experience don't even bother trying to get money from a bank because they are only there to help themselves. Purplepayday is a company I can happily say good things about- I received a loan of £2000 within 24 hours of applying online. The overall process was easy from start to finish. I borrowed what I knew I could pay back and no ore so was never in trouble. It was a quick, easy process
Rex
Verified Buyer

My partner and I applied for a small loan for a new home furnishings. We applied using the very easy online system and swiftly received feedback letting us know it was successful, no questions asked.. this is a real service and we are now the new proud owners of 2 chesterfield lounges. Only thing I wasn't happy about was that the page froze 3 times and I hd to re enter all my details- not a massive deal, just irritating
Purple Pay Day is rated 1.67 based on 15 reviews