Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
David was professional, polite and courteous. He is a credit to your organisation
Engineer came Friday 29/11/2019 - Jason Heywood was thorough, efficent and professional and a gentleman. Can not fault him in anyway, a real asset to PMP - Well done.
Following a devastating burglary at our house, where the alarm system was damaged, we had a visit from Darren Halliday to inspect and fix the system. I can't thank him enough for not only fixing the issue so professionally, but also for his genuine concern and upmost care to ensure we felt safe again! he is an absolute asset to PMP! thank you so much Darren! Excellent service.
Engineer Darren Halliday came out witthin an hour of reporting a fault. Fixed and gone in half an hour. Excellent service
Mr Darren Halliday phoned to tell me when he would arrive and arrived on time. He was very pleasant and efficient. I was very happy with the service that I received.
Mark is friendly, efficient and does a great job. Excellent service. Phones before arrival to give an estimated time. Highly recommended.
Excellent service; very polite and friendly operator (Paul). We were happy that the appointment to service the alarm system was early in the morning. The operator arrived at the time he promised.
Efficient polite and on time Excellent
Mr Halliday phoned in advance of visit , arrived on time and under took the annual check quickly efficiently .
Darren gives great service and explains things Very confident that job has been done to high standard.
Darren has visited us on several occasions. He is always friendly, enthusiastic and keen to make sure our alarm system is working properly. Darren is a credit to PMP.
Clean, tidy, professional servicing of my alarm system, including taking time to explain aspects of the system. I feel that I get value for money, but more especially peace of mind
Clean, tidy, professional servicing of the alarm system - extremely thorough and take time to explain aspects of the system. Made to feel that I am getting value for money, but above all, peace of mind that the system will work as it is intended in the future.
I could not fault Marc Fox, he was thoroughly professional, polite and was very efficient. He let us know what he was doing and left after tidying up thoroughly. The best engineer from PMP so far. A bit disappointed at PMP administration as we were left for a few weeks with no alarm due to a fault and we pay to have a response.
Jason Heywood carried out our six month check today 21/11/19 He was very efficient and pleasant, great job.
Engineer Jason Heywood ,carried out six monthly check today 20/11/19 He was extremely thorough,efficient and courteous. Cannot fault him at all. Well done.
The alarm service was carried out by Darren Halliday. He was very thorough and professional and completed the work promptly. He was very courteous and answered my questions quickly and politely. Highly recommended service.
Thorough and detailed service check carried out politely and efficiently by engineer Mark Fox.
Marc arrived on time having telephoned ahead ,introduced himself and started a routine service without delay . Enough small chat about the system without being overbearingly technical ! Thank you for an efficient ,professional service visit .
Protect My Property is rated 4.76 based on 114 reviews