Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Just had our 6 monthly service on our home security system. Our regular engineer Paul came and did his usual friendly efficient job, despite all the extra's brought about by requirements tp be Covid secure. Despite the age of the system it stills works as well as ever.
Hi Peter,
Lovely to hear from you, and we are delighted that you are happy with the friendly service and the quality of the system. All the best, take care!
This company has not been the same as it used to be owned by 2 different company I have to ring up for the alarm to be services which I never used they used to call me and now found out alarm not monitored call to office on monday just not as officiant as it used to be
Hi Catherine,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback, we believe there has since been a resolution to this issue, and we hope you are once more happy with the protection we offer your home. Catherine's query went through to our out of hours service provider, and we were disappointed to learn that Catherine did not get the customer support that we would expect and pride ourselves on. We have since changed our out of hours provider, and as a gesture of goodwill we telephoned to offer our sincere apology for the inconvenience. We also provided Catherine with a reduction on her monthly bill as a further step to address this grievance. Thank you for sharing your feedback, customer service is extremely important to us and we are delighted that you continue to trust us with your home security.
We have had our house alarm for many years, without a hitch. Your engineer Rob Worton attended our property today to rectify what turned out to be a complex fault. He was courteous and helpful throughout the appointment, and would not leave until he was satisfied that everything was as it should be. It is good to know that our house is secure and safe once again. Please pass on our comments to him.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Protect My Property! It is always wonderful to hear our customers compliment our engineers who we are very proud of. We are delighted that you have selected our service to keep your household safe and secure for a number of years. All the best!
I am very impressed with Mr Anthony Phillips and he carried out the installation of a new alarm system and key pads in a very professional manner and did an excellent job.
Only for him I would of left your company after two previous engineers failed to rectify the fault and your control never informed them correctly and they didn’t bring the necessary parts.
Hey Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with the installation of your new alarm system.
Excellent service from Paul. Call before hand, care of property, pleasant and cheerful attitude and Covid19 measures - mask, gloves, distancing and sanitising surfaces. Also helpful with advice.
Hi Anne,
Its great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience with us. Covid-19 is a challenge for us all, and we believe its important to ensure our customers feel safe when we come to visit. Take care, and stay safe!
System fully sorted now Paul very good and friendly and good Covid 19 practices
Hi Nigel, We are to happy to hear that you are satisfied with your system, and very pleased to learn that you were impressed with our Covid-19 practices. All the best, stay safe!
Awful company, refuse to refund 78 year old widow when they did not cancel agreement and kept on taking money.

She has proof she called and wrote in but they cannot find call recording or letter she sent in so are refusing to refund the money. £100 is a lot of money to her.
Ms. Rhodes emailed us on 17th April 2020 to advise that she wished to cancel her agreement and asked for a refund from December 2019, advising that she had sent a letter to us at that time. We do not dispute that Ms. Rhodes sent the letter or made a phone call to us, however, all cancellations need to be in writing as per our terms and conditions, and as we have not received a letter we are unable to process a refund.

As a gesture of good will as we appreciate that this is very frustrating for Ms Rhodes we offered to refund the direct debit payment which was taken during her 30 day cancellation period, however, this was refused.
Had our annual service undertaken by engineer named Rob, he rang well in advance to tell us when he would be with us and introduced himself on arrival. He was very professional and extremely thorough, he also made sure we were aware of all work undertaken and spent time checking that we were aware of all the facilities on the system and how to use them.
He was very considerate, pleasant and a great ambassador for the company. Excellent service.
Engineer named Chris serviced my alarm. He had a lovely manner, answered any questions. He arrived promptly and was both professional and personable.
Fixed the problem. Knowledgeable. Efficient
A very helpful Darren who called today to do a check on the alarm system at my property. Nothing was too much trouble for him, he was very polite and easy to understand when explaining how he was trying to resolve the matter. I have been with the company for many years and have always been extremely satisfied with the service supplied.
Our engineer Paul phoned in advance and gave us an accurate arrival time. He worked efficiently and corrected some phone wiring from a broadband engineer. He was very polite and a tidy worker. Credit to the company!
I have been using this product for 6 months now and am totally happy. Installation was very simple and intuitive. The smartphone app is feature rich and straightforward to use. In the very odd occasions I have needed a little help (mainly user error) the support I have received has been very prompt and efficient. I would recommend this security product and it’s supported smart devices.
Great service from start to finish.Friendly staff booking appointment.Eng Darren rang to inform me when he would be at my property.Darren did a great job as usual he is a credit to the company efficient and courteous.
Great service from Darren who came and fixed our alarm. Nothing was too much trouble for him, would highly recommend.
Great response to a query about our CCTV system. Engineer, David, based in Newcastle branch was excellent in tracing and rectifying a long running problem. Very knowledgeable and tenacious.
Jason came to service the system and carried out a comprehensive review. He made sure we understood all the functions, very happy with his approach..
Great service from engineer Mark Fox. Arrived on time, efficient service and answered any questions I had
Superb service from engineer Darren Halliday. Courteous and efficient. If only all services by other companies were this efficient.
David first rate engineer courteous and helpful with any issues, ideal representative for your company David
Protect My Property is rated 4.58 based on 142 reviews