Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd

About Top 10 Finance Ltd: Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

Telephone
"Zara worked for 6 months on our very complex deal, and although we have sometimes lost patience with one another, I can safely say that this is the most experienced and able broker I have ever come across"
"Tremendous development finance broker with the best rates"
"We were looking for a very large development loan in Northern Ireland and everyone let us down, apart from Top 10 who acted swiftly, they are very well connected with real access to the entire market, so introduced us to a lesser known lender who performed."
"Zara's answers to my (naive) initial questions were very clear and helpful. I am sure that I will develop a great cooperation with this company for my future projects. I would definitely recommend this company!"
"A quick thanks you to Top 10 Finance for enabling me to understand what the various options were to get the development finance I wanted. I got a lot better rate for my loan than expected. Honest and helpful – thanks again."
"This was our first time dealing with Top 10 Finance but it was an excellent experience. Fast, straightforward and inexpensive loans."
"Top 10 are a very experienced brokerage and I have worked with them multiple times in the past. They're overall very professional and find the best deals out there for development finance."
"I would highly recommend the services that Zara provides and have to-date recommended several friends along with business associates to hee in the confidence that a quality service shall be provided. Thank You."
"Always happy to review excellence, and if seven stars were possible to give, this broker deserves them. We have been their introducer for several years now, and Zara's straight talking and trustworthiness is paramount to our clients who are always satisfied when we we refer then to her."
"We considered ourselves very well versed and experienced developers, but our not so perfect credit history did not help. However Zara still got us our loan through a bank, which is hopefully a start of a very fruitful relationship."
"I could not interest a bank in our case, and our existing banking relationship failed. However Top 10 is a very well established broker and secured us a loan within 4 days of our initial application"
"An exceptional broker, we made a mistake of trying to do it alone and after failing miserably, found this broker and her service excellent"
"We had obtained planning for our new house in the garden and fifty know where to begin obtaining finance as we are retired. Top 10s advisor was invaluable to us, and obtain a loan secured on our home, in stages, to save on interest payments. Very happy Indeed"
"Thank you Zara for suggesting a number of ways to help and arranging a loan in our complicated situation. You really are very good at your job! Niles"
"Best broker for development finance."
"We struggled to sell in the present climate and were wondering how we can possibly unlock our capital in our development. As Zara arranged our initial development loan, and we thought her very informed, we applied for a developer exit loan with a bank through her, and to our surprise, all went extremely smoothly. We are now straight on our new project."
"Completed on a development loan for our large construction project working with Zara. She's very knowledgeable and knew what would we best for us. An excellent broker."
"Completely satisfied and could not recommend more, from start to finish, we felt adequately advised."
"Superb development loan, low rate and fast completion."
"We previously used Zara's services on a development that we did. The experience was good so we decided to use her services again. On this occasion we suffered the most frustrating and problematic legal experience and Zara was there at all hours of the day, including the weekends to help out where she could. This was extremely helpful to us and we are very grateful for his going above and beyond attitude."
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 759 reviews