Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd
Telephone
Read Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

About Top 10 Finance Ltd:

Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

Had an amazing experience with Top 10 Finance. Zara was so patient with us and never once pushed or made us feel uncomfortable even though we had taken up a lot of her time/resources.. I would thoroughly recommend her services any day of the week.
This is the first time we have worked with Top 10 Finance and they are really great, especially Zara who is who I worked with. She clearly has great understanding of the market and having completed just a week ago, made sure this got through before Christmas. 5/5 stars
Even though this was our third Development we still did not know much about finance options, specifically that there are lenders who would help pull out money from our existing houses for sale. Zara helped with all this and we could move on to our new project with no cash input.
We have been advised to use Top 10 Finance by our friends' recommendation and we couldn't be happier so far, they have been extremely proactive without being pushy, they have been detailed and on the ball at every stage so far and we could not be more pleased
As a returning customer I expected better rates and service and that's exactly what I received.
We are a happy customer. Experienced support as expected, but the work out towards our case to enable it to happen was not expected, this is truly an exceptional broker
Found Top 10 Finance while searching online and decided to go with them after reading their reviews .I'm so pleased that i chose these guys the whole process was painless and straight forward . We had plenty of challenges regarding my application only due to myself and my adverse credit, however the sourced me a good deal and I'm very happy with the outcome.
Would definitely recommend Top 10.Finance. As first time developers we found their help and guidance invaluable. Zara answered all of our questions promptly by email, as well as being available on the phone to discuss things in more detail. Our situation isn't completely straightforward as we have some bad credit history but this did not affect their ability to find us a competitively priced loan.
Excellent broker, well.connected, tenacious, and persistent. We will be back
Great to work with Zara once again - hard to beat the quality of service she provides.
We've set with Zara over a number of years and have now graduated to larger deals, this brokers help is unrivalled
Skilled development loan broker, very happy you use her again.
Top 10 is an effective broker, responsive which was most important thing for us, as we had no experience in dealing with banks, all worked out as a result
I am pleased to recommend Zara for anyone's development loan requirements.
First time arranging development finance and Zara made it a smooth process. We are very thankful for her work.
Top broker as the name suggested, tenacious and persistent
Superb, professional broker firm
First time using Zara as a broker and she was truly excellent. She had a clear understanding of the market and found us an excellent rate. I believe she went above and beyond and for that we are thankful for her work.
Of the three development finance advisors I was put in touch with, one wasn't interested, one told me one thing whilst his documentation said the complete opposite, and only Top 10 Finance seemed to speak my language and has explained everything in layman's terms - very happy overall.
Arranging finance with them was simple and Zara made sure she stayed on top of our situation all the way through to solicitors.
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 845 reviews