Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd
Telephone
Read Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

About Top 10 Finance Ltd:

Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

I have bitten more than I could chew and ended up.in receivership.with my development project, however Zara was a terrific help and got me out of all mess. Zara, thank you on getting me the funds that I needed to complete. I really appreciate it so much. We are here thanks to your perseverance.
Truly unmatched speed and service level. Having dealt with a multitude of brokers in the past, Zara is the best I've encountered: always available and speedy applications.
Zara knew the ins and outs of development finance and gave us excellent service.
The third time we have dealt with Zara when arranging development finance and she is fantastic, great quotes and fast service.
Brilliant service just like last time. Jargon free, professional & friendly service that is always contactable. Had no issues at all with them. Would always recommend.
Amazing broker, lots of experience and fantastic work.
Zara's services were speedy and she has much expertise in her field. Thanks to her for all her help.
Thank you for your efforts knowledge and persistence with us, Top 10. Your name reflects our feelings, top broker and a top deal you've secured for us.
dear Zara, we really appreciate your professionalism and we are very impressed the way you handle things. And main thing we would like to thank you for your work so far and all you have done for us.
Tremendous brokers with excellent support and fast turnaround.
Arranged development finance through them, very simple and easy.
I couldn’t have asked for any more from Zara during our loan process. She went above and beyond to find the best loan for us and get it over the line... even while we were overseas. It’s not often that you go through a stressful process like this and it was nice coming out the other side feeling like you have had the best help possible.
Zara Brindley was extremely professional throughout the whole process. Clearly experienced in the field, Zara's advice set up a loan package that gave us confidence as first time investors in the property market.
We were, and still are, very concerned about the situation that markets may have post Brexit, however we decided to take a plunge and go for a larger than usual development than we ever did. Top 10 finance really helped reassure us and arrange a bank loan that really made sense
Top 10 Finance team were very helpful especially Zara who was able to find the right lender. It was a difficult situation considering the fact that we were looking for additional money for home extension. It was because of Zara's hard work that we were able to get the right lender for a very good interest.
The support advice and guidance we have received from Zara has been fantastic. She has provided reassurance when there were areas of our business transaction we didnt fully understand, kept us on track and had a style and manner about her which quickly gained our trust in her professionalism and a good humour when appropriate.
Experienced and very professional broker
Have used Zara before and will use here again for when we need development finance.
Zara, just wanted to say thank you for arranging this and the support for getting it approved as if hasn’t been the most simplest and quickest application I’m sure. I will be in touch when we are approaching completion of development to see if you can arrange for the refinance of completed development. Thanks Zara for a great service
We are very happy with Top 10 and what they did for us despite the fact we are totally new to development
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 793 reviews