Promo2u Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promo2u Limited
Read Promo2u Limited Reviews

About Promo2u Limited:

Promo2u are a London, UK based company specialising in the sale of promotional gifts. We focus on USB products, recycled, eco, quality merchandise and printing suitable for all your promotional needs. Customers include corporate companies, local businesses, clubs, colleges, local authorities / government and schools. Our mission statement is "because impressions count". We are proud members of the British Promotional Merchandise Association and have received awards after being externally audited for our innovative approach.

sales@promo2u.com

First Floor, 4 Kings Road
North Chingford

Tell us how Promo2u Limited made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Promo2u Limited 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Promo2u Limited 5 star review on 9th February 2018
Promo2u Limited 5 star review on 13th March 2017
Verified Customer
More Photos & Videos
Very good sales team/customer service!

Thanks,
Elliott
Great fast service, design turned around in very good time and delivery on time.
Always great service & good quality items
Thanks for your kind words - Hope the garments keep you warm over the coming months :-)
excellent customer service, great communication constant updates on orders.
Delivery time very quick, will use again
David and his team helped us create the most amazing flyers and business cards for our brand new company! I would highly recommend them.
Promo2u Limited 5 star review on 15th November 2019
Thanks - good luck in your exciting venture - Everyone in Essex should head to Colchester's newest Bagel Shop on Sat 7th Dec for your excellent opening event...we're coming from East London too...
Fantastic service and communication from our initial enquiry through to design and print, name Badges, engraved Pens and printed Mole Notebooks, I am delighted with them,
Thanks for your comments and good luck at your event 👍🏻
Always a professional service
Many thanks
Happy with the quality of the bags
Many thanks for your comments and returning custom.
Promo2u are our 'go-to' partners for all our client promo goods. Not only is their service excellent, but great advice and a fantastic product range on offer. They always find us a solution to our client requirements. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind words, we will always share our knowledge to the benefit of our customers and hope we can help you again soon :-)
From the very first time we contacted David at Promo2u he stood out as head and shoulders above the other suppliers we contacted both in the advice he offered and the professional approach taken. Jade was excellent at keeping us up to date through the design/buying process and we were very happy with our first Tile order. We have since re-ordered another batch and they told us without asking that the supplier had reduced their price so they are passing it on to us - fantastic service! Promo2u now supply all our branded & promotional goods for our dealership and I would recommend them without hesitation. Appreciate all your help!! Brad - Mantis Cars
Promo2u Limited 5 star review on 8th August 2019
Many thanks for that glowing review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Mentioning that you are a returning customer is so important to us as everything we do is to ensure our customers come back time and time again. Happy marketing with your amazing Tiles
Our experience with Promo2u has been excellent. Jade could not have been more helpful, she was very friendly & informative. We will certainly use Prom2u again.
I always receive excellent customer service when dealing with Promo2U.
Along with competitive prices and good range of products - highly recommend.
Thanks for the taking the time to leave such a great review.

It really matters to the team here

Best wishes

David, Jade and Annette
Exceptional service from start to finish. Helpful and supportive team, quick to respond to queries, completed the job without any issues.
Many thanks for taking the time to pass your comments on, it really helps us to know that we got it right for you. 😁
Promo2u offer great knowledge, guidance and advice every single time. David has a wealth of knowledge he is happy to share, and the team are helpful, quick to respond and offer a great service. I would highly recommend them to anyone and we will continue to use them time and time again for a trusted, professional service.
Many thanks for taking the time to give us your comments, we love the work and the people who trust us too :-)
I have known of Promo2u for some time, but knowing and experiencing are two different things. I needed promotional journals created before Christmas and the responsiveness and dedication to customer service (pre and post delivery) by Jade and David was quite exceptional. Great service. I would highly recommend.
Many thanks for your kind comments, Jade was specifically made up with this her first mention in a review - it matters a lot when our "every customer matters" approach is appreciated :-)

Seasons Greetings & best wishes for 2019
Timely and professional service as always.
Many thanks - always a pleasure to work with you :-)
I think David has lovely hair ..
Promo2u Limited 5 star review on 23rd November 2018
Thanks Glen - I see my dancing thumb had got away in that shot too :-)
My experience with Promo2U is always good. They have always made themselves available to answer silly questions, explain things I don't understand, accommodate my strange requests and propose solutions to various problems. They work hard to provide what I need and I value the personal service.
Many thanks for this glowing review, it is really appreciated as is your custom Jan :-)
Great product and fantastic service
Thanks Ben,
Regards David
excellent service
Penny
Thanks Penny - I am very grateful for your comment. Jade is a blessing for us and very capable part of our team :-)
Promo2u Limited is rated 4.90 based on 48 reviews