Promo2u Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Promo2u Limited

About Promo2u Limited: Promo2u are a London, UK based company specialising in the sale of promotional gifts. We focus on USB products, recycled, eco, quality merchandise and printing suitable for all your promotional needs. Customers include corporate companies, local businesses, clubs, colleges, local authorities / government and schools. Our mission statement is "because impressions count". We are proud members of the British Promotional Merchandise Association and have received awards after being externally audited for our innovative approach.

sales@promo2u.com

First Floor, 4 Kings Road
North Chingford

How would you rate Promo2u Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Very quick to respond to a query, understood our needs, gave us alternatives to choose from, nothing was too much trouble. We had a polite reminder, asking if we needed any more info, but didn't harass to purchase, and when we placed the order it was delivered on time and the goods are great and at a good price."
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Really happy with what’s been produced. David Cowell was a great help, guiding and helping me through the whole process. I’ll definitely be back."
Verified Buyer
"We absolutley love our travel mugs made by Promo2U. They were extremely helpful throughout the ordering process and always happy to provide pdfs with different design choices for us whenever we changed our mind! Their advise was extremely valuable and the finished product went down well with our customers! Great communication and always kept us updated with our orders progress. We will be ordering more when required and look forward to future purchases too! Extremely friendly and efficient service. Highly reccomend. Jemma Carter - EasyMix Concrete UK LTD"
"Prompt delivery and very helpful as always. Highly recommended"
"Still have not received or order yet on the expected day"
Verified Buyer
Many thanks for your kind words we love to have customers come back. Please remember to sign up to our loyalty scheme for discounts when you get the email :-)
Verified Buyer
"Really, Great products / good price and service with a smile from David LOL. Only Joking top bloke!!"
"I spoke to David and gave him very short notice to provide me with temp a badge in 24 hours. He was extremely polite and helpful. He went over and beyond to ensure I received the badge the next morning although this was not a service they provide. I was very happy as I needed it urgently and David saved my day! Service was brilliant, very professional and co-operative. Thanks Michelle Abod"
Verified Buyer
"By enabling our request which was made at short notice."
"Promo2u demonstrated flexibility and efficiency from the first meeting to the delivery of the London 2012 Ambassadors Project. Their conduct was extremely professional and efficient. A general 'can do' attitude and willingness to go over and above the call of duty...without exceeding the budget."
Verified Buyer
"Promo2u are always spot on with the work they do, they keep you informed and up to date on what is happening. Very keen prices and David is great to work with and always cheery. Ive had the Pleasure of dealing with this firm on multiple occasions and will continue to do so."
"Working with David and Promo2u was one of the best experiences I have ever had ordering materials in my 10+ of working! Our company had a very special need, for a niche product, and found Promo2u through their website. Initially hesitant to order anything online without seeing it, and especially overseas shipping to the US, David was SUPER helpful sending videos, sending us samples internationally, and further documentation about the possible products to order. Out final product was amazing, and exactly how we wanted it to come out. David's great communication and customer-first approach made the experience working with Promo2u a 10 out of 10! We will not hesitate to order again in the future! We have a print shop just across the street and getting these sent from the UK was well worth it!"
Verified Buyer
"Great company with a great service. Many thanks David"
Verified Buyer
"Meet my tight deadlines time and again, offer loyalty discount, easy reordering, super helpful customer service."
Moonlight C
Verified Buyer
"The interaction and communication throughout the process by David and his team was 5 star! When they input that level of thought and work into a project, it is no wonder that the finished product was absolutely perfect. Very happy to recommend you all that are interested. Many thanks, Steve - Moonlight Casinos"
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Promo2U for around 2 years and they have always delivered! Our promo items are always top notch and they are a great company to work with. David and Annette are both very lovely people who will work with you to understand your needs and will help you find the products you want. As always, my promo items are awesome! Thanks for everything you guys do!"
"Thanks very much David and your team for my excellent name badge. It even has my company logo on, and I can where it with pride at any networking event that I attend. It is also well made, and the magnet is strong enough to wear with a business suit also. Other business people have commented on my badge, and I would always recommend Promo2U to all my business associates. Thanks again."
"I was very pleased with the quality and professional look of the badges that I purchased for my business. I particularly liked the strong magnet that is at the back of the badge. The magnet holds the front of the badge very securely."
Verified Buyer
"Impressed with the speed of response to our enquiry and how quickly the order was turned round. Quality of printing and product very good."
Verified Buyer
"Promo2u successfully printed and delivered London City Airports community leaflets, in a timely and efficient manner. I will be using them again. Aaron"
Thanks Aaron, it was a pleasure to assist you.
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant company to deal with. Great products at a good price. Prompt delivery. Will definitley use again and would reccomend. Thanks"
Thank you for your kind words. We are always looking to exceed our customers expectations and we appreciate you sharing your experience - we look forward to welcoming you back, this time with a loyalty discount :)
Promo2u Limited is rated 4.88 based on 25 reviews