Promo Solved Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promo Solved Ltd
Read Promo Solved Ltd Reviews

About Promo Solved Ltd:

Brighton based distributor of promotional goods, merchandise and printed gifts such as pens, mugs, bags and tee shirts. Low cost and quick delivery, free ideas lists and delivery up to the value of £30 with first order.

sam@promo-solved.co.uk

Promo Solved Ltd4 Village ClosePortslade, BrightonEast Sussex,

Tell us how Promo Solved Ltd made you happy
Excellent service. Required large and special order at short notice for a big organisation. Sam was extremely helpful and knowledgable about the product we wanted . Delivered on time and company kept me updated along the way and we are over the moon with the end product. Will defiantly be using them in the future
Our vending cups arrived quickly and were great quality! Sam was very helpful and did a wonderful job with quick communication. We always use Promo Solved for our promo items and am very happy with the service! Thank you!
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 4th September 2020
This was the first time I have used this sort of service. We wanted to promote our local charity service. Sam was very helpful.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Thanks Susan, Really appreciate the business and remember next time you need something we have £30 credit on file as a gesture of goodwill x
Prompt, professional and friendly service and provider of quality goods.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Really grateful to Sam for sourcing and supplying items so quickly and at such a difficult time with lockdown. The products look great - as always. Thanks for a super service.
June Howlett - Transport for Bucks.
Very satisfied with products. Prompt delivery and great customer service. Have used this company many times and would recommend.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 1st June 2020
I have an image here Lorraine lol - Shall we use this?

Take care and thanks for the nice review - The discount has been applied to invoice.

Sam
We’re really happy with the travel wallets that we’ve received from Promo Solved. They’re exactly what we requested, excellent quality and we were kept up to date about our order until we’d received the wallets. I completely recommend Promo Solved and will be ordering more products with them in the near future. Thank you.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 17th March 2020
Sam gave great service. Managed to get my order processed really quickly and professionally. I would have no hesitation in recommending Promo Solved.
Sam provides excellent service and was a great help. The communication is fantastic and we receive our products quickly. 100% recommend! Thank you
Excellent service and fast responses during the quotation/ordering process, as always. We ordered pens for a stakeholder event - the items arrived on time and were well received by our guests.
Thanks Phil, Really appreciate this and we will keep £50 credit on file against any new work.

Have a great end of week.

Loyalty is always rewarded with Promo Solved.
Extremely helpful and efficient service.
Great service. Fantastic quality and communication, the delivery of our product arrived before expected too. Sam was very helpful. Thank you
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 17th January 2020
Prompt professional service with more than a hint of 'family owned business'. Just that extra mile makes a good company great. Highly recommend.
Great customer service as always from Sam. The bags looked great on our promotional stand and were delivered to us ahead of schedule. Would definitely recommend Promo Solved.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 27th November 2019
Thank you so much to Sam at Promo Solved again for all of his patience and help with producing pens for a Team Domenica event in London. The pens looked great on the tables and were just the ticket! The customer service of Promo Solved is excellent, I would highly recommend them.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 18th November 2019
I have used Promo Solved for over 15 years and have always been delighted with the products they supply and the quality of their customer service.

Excellent company.
Had a challenging order to fill with a short time frame. Everything was done on time and communication was excellent throughout.
Hello,

Great service yet again, quick and reliable. The quality of the jumpers were brilliant and they arrived a week ahead of schedule!
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 21st October 2019
Sam was excellent. I had travelled to NYC and had issues with my emails getting back to Sam. However, he pulled the cat out of the bag and got my gift products to me by for the event I was exhibiting at. Perfect service and a great product. I highly recommend Sam and team and will use them again.
Excellent understanding of our needs and swift turnaround of the product.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 13th August 2019