Promo Solved Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Promo Solved Ltd
Read Promo Solved Ltd Reviews

About Promo Solved Ltd:

Brighton based distributor of promotional goods, merchandise and printed gifts such as pens, mugs, bags and tee shirts. Low cost and quick delivery, free ideas lists and delivery up to the value of £30 with first order.

sam@promo-solved.co.uk

Promo Solved Ltd4 Village ClosePortslade, BrightonEast Sussex,

Tell us how Promo Solved Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 17th March 2020
Shannon Izod
Clare
EKTA
More Photos & Videos
We’re really happy with the travel wallets that we’ve received from Promo Solved. They’re exactly what we requested, excellent quality and we were kept up to date about our order until we’d received the wallets. I completely recommend Promo Solved and will be ordering more products with them in the near future. Thank you.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 17th March 2020
Sam gave great service. Managed to get my order processed really quickly and professionally. I would have no hesitation in recommending Promo Solved.
Sam provides excellent service and was a great help. The communication is fantastic and we receive our products quickly. 100% recommend! Thank you
Excellent service and fast responses during the quotation/ordering process, as always. We ordered pens for a stakeholder event - the items arrived on time and were well received by our guests.
Thanks Phil, Really appreciate this and we will keep £50 credit on file against any new work.

Have a great end of week.

Loyalty is always rewarded with Promo Solved.
Extremely helpful and efficient service.
Great service. Fantastic quality and communication, the delivery of our product arrived before expected too. Sam was very helpful. Thank you
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 17th January 2020
Prompt professional service with more than a hint of 'family owned business'. Just that extra mile makes a good company great. Highly recommend.
Great customer service as always from Sam. The bags looked great on our promotional stand and were delivered to us ahead of schedule. Would definitely recommend Promo Solved.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 27th November 2019
Thank you so much to Sam at Promo Solved again for all of his patience and help with producing pens for a Team Domenica event in London. The pens looked great on the tables and were just the ticket! The customer service of Promo Solved is excellent, I would highly recommend them.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 18th November 2019
I have used Promo Solved for over 15 years and have always been delighted with the products they supply and the quality of their customer service.

Excellent company.
Had a challenging order to fill with a short time frame. Everything was done on time and communication was excellent throughout.
Hello,

Great service yet again, quick and reliable. The quality of the jumpers were brilliant and they arrived a week ahead of schedule!
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 21st October 2019
Sam was excellent. I had travelled to NYC and had issues with my emails getting back to Sam. However, he pulled the cat out of the bag and got my gift products to me by for the event I was exhibiting at. Perfect service and a great product. I highly recommend Sam and team and will use them again.
Excellent understanding of our needs and swift turnaround of the product.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 13th August 2019
Thanks for a speedy delivery. They look great!

www.promo-solved.co.uk
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 13th August 2019
Very please to be working with a local company. This company provides excellent, fast and reliable service - blimey, personal delivery too, can't fault it! We will undoubtedly be returning for further supplies. Excellent product, first class service.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 29th July 2019
Sam at Promo Solved was amazing! We ordered a branded tablecloth in a hurry and Sam got it to us ahead of time and the quality is great! Would highly recommend Promo Solved to anyone!
Really great service, very helpful. So many products I loved, it was difficult to narrow down and find the product that was going to be most suitable for our needs and our budget, so rather than continue to get distracted looking at all of the lovely products I asked for help. Sam was great, I explained what sort of thing I was after, and what my budget was and he was able to find me the perfect product, providing quotes and sample artwork.
In the end we chose the mini flag pads, they were a great price, great quality and arrived very quickly. Everyone has commented on how nice they are, and have been sneaking spares!
Many thanks.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 15th July 2019
Great service and good quality products.
Promo Solved Ltd 5 star review on 11th July 2019
We are a busy Research Department for a local NHS Trust and required some high quality mugs and pens to promote our studies and services. Promo Solved Ltd were great to work with, assisting us with how to provide the best artwork and templates, and delivered excellent products swiftly (very well packaged). We have placed two large orders with Promo over the last 12 months and would certainly use them again. Highly recommended.
Promo Solved Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews