Pro Active Resolutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pro Active Resolutions
Telephone
"Pro Active Resolutions have provided a great service to my small business for more than 10 years."
Thanks for your kind words Steve. Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
"Great service!"
Thank you Vijay, may all your businesses continue to be successful- Kind regards Mahmood and the PAR team
Thanks for the 5 star review Vijay- Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
"Friendly, knowledgeable service"
Thanks for your kind review Ash. It's our pleasure, Mahmood & PAR team
"Excellent service entirely focused on our individual needs"
Thanks for your positive review Marc. May your business continue to grow. Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
"I leave our accounts in your safe hands so I can concentrate on what I am good at, Many thanks to everyone for the the fantastic service over many years, CAH Ducting Services"
Thanks for your lovely review Clarke, it's good to hear you are pleased with our services. Best wishes Mahmood & PAR team
"I’ve been with pro active for 19 years"
Thanks John, the pleasure is ours. Kind regards
Mahmood & PAR team
"SB Aluminium Services Ltd have been using Pro Active's accountancy and business advice services almost since the beginning of my company's inception in 2012. I have found them to be a very hands on company from the MD down to all staff members, and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. Warm friendly people from top to bottom, always welcoming with a smile and happy to help with any situation I may throw their way. Invaluable help and guidance is a great quality which Pro Active have in abundance. The personal touch is always there, which I find very appealing. Thank you Mahmood, Serena and the team at Pro Active for looking after me and my company. Stewart Bailey Managing Director SB Aluminium Services Ltd"
Thanks for the lovely review Stew. It's great to see how you have grown over the years. Always a pleasure working with you. Best wishes Mahmood & PAR team
"Always super friendly and helpful and always take the time out of their day to deal with any queries I have."
Thank you for your kind words Hannah. It's always a pleasure working with you. Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
"Pro Active have always been friendly, approachable and always willing to help with any issues we are having, from PAYE queries or year end accounts, but also in other business development issues which we have not commissioned from them. Always solid good advice and always a pleasure to deal with all members of the staff team."
Thank you for your kind words Elaine. It's a pleasure working with you. Best wishes Mahmood & PAR team
"Mahmood, Serena, Gloria and Ian have supported my small company with all my needs. They are efficient, friendly, approachable and go above and beyond my expectations!"
Thanks your lovely review Jodie. May your business continue to prosper. Best wishes Mahmood & the PAR team
"Proactive Resolutions are sensitive to the needs of small businesses like mine. I have used them for years. Peace of mind is priceless."
Thank you Kajal for your kind words. It's always a pleasure working with you. Best wishes Mahmood & his team
Pro Active Resolutions is rated 4.90 based on 31 reviews