Pro Active Resolutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pro Active Resolutions
Telephone
"My company has only been trading 5 years so far but i could not have done it without the support of the Pro Active team, Pro Active Resolutions have been there when ever I have needed them for help and support. I recommend them to friends & family in need of accounting services."
"Pro Active Resolutions have made the process of organising my accounts and tax return far easier. Their availability to communicate is excellent and all the information I received has been transparent and helpful. I would recommend Pro Active Resolutions to anyone, but in my case, as a small business they have removed some of the anxiety surrounding accounts and tax."
"The service provided is priceless, they are always available when needed and the knowledge within the team is amazing. They have helped me resolve problems when approaching tight deadlines and support is available beyond working hours. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone."
"Very pleased with Pro Active's accounting services and my tax refund. They also took the time to understand my individual circumstances - traditional services but with a broader perspective."
"Pro Active Resolutions have been an enormous help to our social enterprise. Having worked with three other accounting companies in the past, Mahmood and his team have been by far the most professional and best."
"I would unreservedly recommend Pro Active for all your accountancy needs. Friendly and helpful staff with great advice"
"Everyone on the team is friendly and willing to help no matter what. Warm atmosphere and overall great accountants!"
"I have been using Pro Active Resolutions for many years now and I have always been more than fully satisfied. As a Company, they are acurate, professional and always willing to go the extra mile to get things done on time, with acute focus and attention to detail. Pro Active Resolutions are also an extremely warm and friendly team and I would (and do) recomend their services to fellow clients, customers and friends. I would never consider using any other firm as I always know that I am in safe hands."
Thanks for your lovely review Matt. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. It is always nice working with you and it is a pleasure to have you as a client. Best wishes Mahmood & PAR team
"They answer questions I have clearly and give me information that makes me feel I can trust them."
Thanks for your review, Mahmood & PAR team
"Pro Active Resolutions was very helpful towards sorting out my business accounts. I was stressing out until i got in touch with the Pro Active resolutions team, who made me feel very comfortable and at ease whilst sorting out the accounts. Everything got sorted with minimal stress. Very welcoming and professional. I will be with Pro Active Resolutions for a very long time. Thank you from all of us at Smartway Innovative Media"
Thanks for your kind words Conrad, we really appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We are pleased that you are happy with our services. It's a pleasure to work with you. Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
"Pro Active Resolutions have been our accountants for over 10 years. They not only complete our monthly payroll and annual accounts but since our company expanded, Mahmood has provided valuable tax advice and has set up a new accounting system for us on Xero. However, by far the most valuable asset to me is the gentle prompting to get myself organised and get things in on time! I don't have to worry about HMRC/Companies House deadlines."
Thank you Mary- Anne for your lovely review. It's always nice to hear we're doing a good job. Good luck with the business and may you continue to flourish. Best wishes Mahmood & PAR team
"They always return emails and phone calls swiftly, so communication is great. I feel they are prepared to go the extra mile, whether it would be offering advice or phoning HMRC on your behalf. Tax returns are always completed early, so you know where you are at, and the results are presented clearly in an understandable way. They are very good value for money and I would recommend them to anyone."
Thanks for your kind words Rob. We appreciate you taking the time to write the review. It's a pleasure working with you. Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team.
"Highly Recommended. We had a very bad experience with our previous accountants and needed help to sort out several issues and get us back on track. Mahmood and his team were fantastic in every way, they put our minds at rest and gave us real confidence in their ability. They continue to impress us and we now feel confident that we have the right team of accounts to support our growing business."
Thank you for your lovely review Sacha. We are happy to have helped solve the previous issues you had. May your business continue to flourish. Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
"It is very easy to communicate with the staff and get questions answered with no time wasted."
Thanks for your kind words Ashu. Best wishes Mahmood & PAR team
"I have known Mahmood, Gloria and Serena for over 10 years now and I would not use anyone else for my tax returns or company advice, A big thank you to all the team for many years of helping me and my businesses grow, and long may it continue, Kind Regards Carl Sanders"
Thanks for your lovely review Carl. It's always a pleasure working with you, kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
"Pro Active Resolutions have provided a great service to my small business for more than 10 years."
Thanks for your kind words Steve. Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
"Great service!"
Thank you Vijay, may all of your business continue to expand. Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
"Friendly, knowledgeable service"
Thanks for your kind review Ash. It's our pleasure, Mahmood & PAR team
"Excellent service entirely focused on our individual needs"
Thanks for your positive review Marc. May your business continue to grow. Kind regards Mahmood & PAR team
Pro Active Resolutions is rated 4.89 based on 27 reviews