Prima Equine Reviews

Read Prima Equine Reviews

daniel@primaequine.com

Roodland, Ayr,

Tell us how Prima Equine made you happy
Many thanks for all your help Dan, great to deal with.
Excellent service
Amazing customer service excellent quality products
Excellent service, loved the personal rapport built with customers. 100% use again. Delivery service was also second to none. Well done Dan and the team 5*
I will only shop here from now on!

Prima Equine really went above and beyond to make sure my order arrived in time for my daughters birthday.

I was kept up to date throughout, best price around thanks to their Price Match.

They couldn't have done anything more to help if they tried.

Thank you so much Prima Equine!

Mel x
Dan from Prima Equine was excellent throughout my whole shopping experience, he was very helpful and ensured I was kept up to date with all of my orders. I would highly recommend Prima equine and will most certainly be purchasing from here again.
Dan really goes above and beyond to help, both in levels of communication & service. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Prima Equine!
(28/11/2020) -
Fantastic service
(27/11/2020) -
I thoroughly enjoy shopping at Prima Equine, quality and service are amazing. Being a Canadian customer has not caused any problems as Fedex delivers in a very timely manner. Daniel is quick to respond to any questions and now my friends are shopping at Prima.
Prima Equine 5 star review on 19th January 2021
(16/12/2020) -
Super quick delivery and high quality items. Customer service really does go above and beyond. Won't shop anywhere else! Thanks you Prima Equine.
Wonderful customer service, lovely products, and very fast delivery. Will definitely shop there again!!
Prima Equine 5 star review on 19th January 2021