Morgan Highfield & Land Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morgan Highfield & Land
Read Morgan Highfield & Land  Reviews

About Morgan Highfield & Land :

Morgan Highfield & Land: 'The Authority on Prestige Car Leasing'

When it comes to leasing a prestige car, our know-how and expertise are unrivalled - https://www.prestige-car-leasing.co.uk

For privacy, client reviews are often left anonymously.

Tell us how Morgan Highfield & Land made you happy
Great service
This is the second time I have used MHL and they are the quickest to respond and provide a top quality service as well as vehicles of the highest quality arriving when they are supposed to
Very responsive and detailed in everything they do. Alex and Janet are excellent.
Professional service
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Their knowledge of prestige vehicles and their help and support in choosing the right vehicle at the best price. After sales service is very good too.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Very good service from quote to delivery
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
My 4 car with Morgan Highfield Land and as usual 5 star service all the way even to the point after the car has been delivered. I certainly would not look elsewhere to lease a vehicle.

thanks again
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Having used MHL to provide my personal cars for the last 10 years or so, I have found them both efficient and professional. When comparing their prices to others they have also been competitive. I would definitely recommend their services.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
pleasantly surprised to have the collection of my old car and the delivery of my new one taking place on the same day in fact within hours of each other!
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Great customer service. I was updated throughout the whole process. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Excellent customer service. Prompt replies to queries and helpful throughout.
Highly recommended.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Fantastic service from enquiry to delivery and look forward to the similar experience in 4 years.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Excellent. Great price and kept me up to date all the way from ordering to receiving my new car. Well done everyone at Morgan Highfield
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Excellent service, we had some delays with the manufacturer but very pleased, thank you.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Very happy with the service I received. Right from ordering to delivery every aspect went smoothly and efficiently.👍
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Great people to deal with.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
I have leased 6 vehicles over a period of 18 years and I have done so for their very competitive pricing but also in their very efficient and friendly staff.

I require a car every day to visit my business clients and without fail so I am extremely pleased with the service I have received from Morgan and Highfield over the many years with them.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
This has now been my third car through Morgan Highfield, the service and transparency with Ben and Janet is second to none compared to other leasing companies. I have, and would always recommend using them.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
I always enjoy dealing with Morgan Highfield & Land, clear quotes, knowledgeable staff.
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Very professional and excellent customer service and advise
Morgan Highfield & Land is rated 4.97 based on 182 reviews