Prestige Car Leasing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Prestige Car Leasing

About Prestige Car Leasing: Morgan Highfield & Land Limited - Prestige Car Leasing Experts for Business & Private users without fees or charges since 1999.

Our client reviews on are displayed anonymously to protect their privacy.

How would you rate Prestige Car Leasing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I have leased a vehicle from prestige for the last 3 years...and have just received my brand new vehicle. Which I love!! Both Ben Harvey and Janet kenworthy have been amazing through everything and have been more than helpful through the whole process. I couldn’t be happier with the service I have received from both. Thank you both so much for all your help and efforts in making my dream car a reality!!"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Both Alex and Janet were very efficient and professional in all aspects of the arranging of my lease car. I was pleased with the speed of response to questions and requests for quotes. Many thanks to both of them."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Wonderful service kept me informed at all stages and I love my car!"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"From the start of the process right through to delivery of my car, the staff at MHL were absolutely first class. Communications were regular and clear and I was confident that the vehicle that I had specified was being supplied at a very competitive price. A really first class service that I can recommend to others."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"The service provided by Janet was excellent!!"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Excellent Customer Service Initially; Alex Harvey took ownership of my enquiry and provided excellent support in matching a car to my list of demands and budget. There was no pushy upsell and he listened then delivered. Secondly; Janet Kenworthy provided efficient aftersales support and facilitated delivery making the whole process very easy. Car delivered as ordered, on time."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"The guys at Morgan Highfield kept me informed and were very professional. I will recommend and will use them with several vehicles which the company has got. Thank you again guys Talk soon Jason Brown"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Very professional and responded to my queries quickly and clearly. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Janet was outstanding as ever - fantastic service! All very smooth - always up-dated and a highly professional service. Thanks team."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Janet and Benjamin were both very professional and a pleasure to deal with. All the arrangements ran smoothly and the price was the best i could find. Faultless. Rob Range Rover Sport"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Great service, competitive price and always available for queries"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"The service has been amazing"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Always received prompt responses and great service from Janet Kenworthy and Alex Harvey. Thank you."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"The service from start to finish was fantastic. The initial quotation process was really helpful and very clear. Once the order was placed I was kept fully informed on progress and anticipated delivery. Delivery was on time and without issue. Thanks very much for your help, and i would definitely recommend you to others. Dave Baker"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"The staff have been most helpful in my search for a car, in ordering the car and delivering the car yesterday! I’m so happy! Janet was brilliant at keeping me updated throughout the last few months after my order had been placed. Janet also went out of her way to telephone me after delivery to make sure I was happy! Thank you!"
"Understanding"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Great service overall. Would definitely recommend.."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Janet was very helpful though out the process"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"By responding promptly to my enquiries and delivering a vehicle on time"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Fantastic service from start to finish Clear and polite.Responsive but not pushy. Totally recommend them"
Prestige Car Leasing is rated 4.96 based on 57 reviews