Morgan Highfield & Land Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morgan Highfield & Land
Read Morgan Highfield & Land  Reviews

About Morgan Highfield & Land :

Morgan Highfield & Land: 'The Authority on Prestige Car Leasing'

When it comes to leasing a prestige car, our know-how and expertise are unrivalled - https://www.prestige-car-leasing.co.uk

For privacy, client reviews are often left anonymously.

Tell us how Morgan Highfield & Land made you happy
This is my 6th car from the team at Morgan Highfield. As usual special service and attention to detail was given from Ben, Alex and Katie. During these difficult times of covid an order and delivery of my new car was achieved with good communication and professionalism. I am delighted and cannot recommend this company highly enough.
Tony Smith
From start to finish we’ve had the most attentive service no matter how many questions and queries we had, highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again.
Fantastic Service from start to finish. Communication is out of this world, keeps you updated with everything what is happening regarding your new vehicle. Very professional all round. Thank you. Loving my new wheels.
Fantastic service from the initial enquiry, through specifying the car, finance approval and then the process of waiting for delivery!

Pre-delivery was superb (complete with sorting out the on-board computer settings and logins etc before the car was delivered). Car delivered as promised and we're extremely happy.

Will be recommending to others. Well done Katie and Benjamin!
I am now on my 4th car with the Morgan team over the past 9 years and the process has always been smooth and stress free. Couldn’t recommend Alex and the entire team in a more positive light!
Friendly and helpful
Later than planned delivery but kept me informed. Overall good experience.
Always a brilliant service. Great prices would never go anywhere else. Highly Recommend
Very Efficient
great service
Everything!! The perfect 10 for everything they offer and provide for the customer..I have used them for over 15 years and would not go anywhere else for my car!
Great people and great service
Five star service from start to finish, would highly recommend.
Professional service
Great communication and customer service.
Personal interaction, polite and efficient
Friendly & efficient service from knowledgable staff.
Excellent service throughout the process, this is my 3rd vehicle through MHL, cannot recommend highly enough.
I have used Morgan Highfield for the past 10 years and have just taken delivery of my 4th car & I would not use anyone else to source & finance my fleet. Alex Harvey is especially helpful and knowledgeable and has been instrumental not just in souring the best deal, but helping me build the perfect spec based on my needs. The process is seamless with regular updates, prompt service and guaranteed follow up. On the odd occasion where there has been a problem in the supply chain the team @ MH goes above and beyond their remit to resolve. Thank you again, MH!
personal service