Morgan Highfield & Land - Prestige Car Leasing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Morgan Highfield & Land - Prestige Car Leasing

About Morgan Highfield & Land - Prestige Car Leasing: Morgan Highfield & Land, 'the' Prestige Car Leasing Experts exclusively for Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Land Rover, Jaguar, BMW & Audi Lease & Contract Hire.

Our client reviews on are displayed anonymously to protect their privacy.

Tell us how Morgan Highfield & Land - Prestige Car Leasing made you happy

"Having used MHL to provide my personal cars for the last 10 years or so, I have found them both efficient and professional. When comparing their prices to others they have also been competitive. I would definitely recommend their services."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"pleasantly surprised to have the collection of my old car and the delivery of my new one taking place on the same day in fact within hours of each other!"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Great customer service. I was updated throughout the whole process. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Excellent customer service. Prompt replies to queries and helpful throughout. Highly recommended."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Fantastic service from enquiry to delivery and look forward to the similar experience in 4 years."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Excellent. Great price and kept me up to date all the way from ordering to receiving my new car. Well done everyone at Morgan Highfield"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Excellent service, we had some delays with the manufacturer but very pleased, thank you."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Very happy with the service I received. Right from ordering to delivery every aspect went smoothly and efficiently.👍"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Great people to deal with."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"I have leased 6 vehicles over a period of 18 years and I have done so for their very competitive pricing but also in their very efficient and friendly staff. I require a car every day to visit my business clients and without fail so I am extremely pleased with the service I have received from Morgan and Highfield over the many years with them."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"This has now been my third car through Morgan Highfield, the service and transparency with Ben and Janet is second to none compared to other leasing companies. I have, and would always recommend using them."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"I always enjoy dealing with Morgan Highfield & Land, clear quotes, knowledgeable staff."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Very professional and excellent customer service and advise"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Outstanding service rceived by Benjamin & Janet throughout the process and would highly recommend"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Excellent,informative extremely helpful team. Willing to take time to explain things clearly Alex and Janet are a complete asset to your company with their professional,knowledgable and caring expertise."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"We were recommended to MHL and are pleased to say it was a positive experience from start to finish. Competitive quote and simple ordering process with no hidden fees, lots of help and no hassle. Janet was always there to answer any queries promptly and keep us updated. Delivery was on time and the driver was great. We just felt supported all the way and have no hesitation in recommending this company to others."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Consistently excellent and efficient personal service. I have just taken delivery of my third consecutive car from them and I look forward to many more."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Happy with the service provided. Have been a long standing customer and recommended others."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"A smooth and professional service as always. I have been using MHL for many years and have never been disappointed. The service is first class!!"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"excellent service and kept informed throughout the process."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
Morgan Highfield & Land - Prestige Car Leasing is rated 4.96 based on 115 reviews