Morgan Highfield & Land Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morgan Highfield & Land
Read Morgan Highfield & Land  Reviews

About Morgan Highfield & Land :

Morgan Highfield & Land: 'The Authority on Prestige Car Leasing'

When it comes to leasing a prestige car, our know-how and expertise are unrivalled - https://www.prestige-car-leasing.co.uk

For privacy, client reviews are often left anonymously.

Tell us how Morgan Highfield & Land made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Five star service from start to finish, would highly recommend.
Professional service
Great communication and customer service.
Personal interaction, polite and efficient
Friendly & efficient service from knowledgable staff.
Excellent service throughout the process, this is my 3rd vehicle through MHL, cannot recommend highly enough.
I have used Morgan Highfield for the past 10 years and have just taken delivery of my 4th car & I would not use anyone else to source & finance my fleet. Alex Harvey is especially helpful and knowledgeable and has been instrumental not just in souring the best deal, but helping me build the perfect spec based on my needs. The process is seamless with regular updates, prompt service and guaranteed follow up. On the odd occasion where there has been a problem in the supply chain the team @ MH goes above and beyond their remit to resolve. Thank you again, MH!
personal service
quality of service & value for money
Highly professional service with competitive prices. Perfect
The customer service is amazing and very helpful to get the car that I’ve been dreaming of.
Fantastic service! Dealt with Benjamin & Katie, and both were attentive and professional! Over the moon with my new car! Thankyou so much.
Simply the best!!
Excellent service from start to finish. Great communication through out
Customer service, attention to detail, responsiveness, help and advice, friendly and professional staff.
Great service, together with competitive pricing. They have supplied my last four cars.
Speed, efficiency and knowing the customers expectations.
Really helpful and knowledgeable service from Alex . When there was a problem he came straight back with a way to resolve it . I would happily recommend the company .
I have been leasing through Morgan Highfield for many years. The vehicles sourced have always met my spec fully and they have always responded promptly, even when I have made multiple model and spec changes. The process is simple and straightforward a pleasure to deal with.
Excellent knowledge of the available vehicles, plus unbiased guidance about what might best suit my requirements in terms of vehicle performance and budget. The team was helpful and patient at every stage of the process and they were available to assist when choosing a vehicle and through to delivery to my home address and with any after care questions. I would thoroughly recommend Morgan Highfield & Land to anyone looking to source a new car.
Morgan Highfield & Land is rated 4.97 based on 174 reviews