Morgan Highfield & Land Reviews

of reviewers recommend Morgan Highfield & Land
Read Morgan Highfield & Land  Reviews

About Morgan Highfield & Land :

Morgan Highfield & Land: 'The Authority on Prestige Car Leasing'

When it comes to leasing a prestige car, our know-how and expertise are unrivalled - https://www.prestige-car-leasing.co.uk

For privacy, client reviews are often left anonymously.

Tell us how Morgan Highfield & Land made you happy
Friendly and helpful
Later than planned delivery but kept me informed. Overall good experience.
Always a brilliant service. Great prices would never go anywhere else. Highly Recommend
Very Efficient
great service
Everything!! The perfect 10 for everything they offer and provide for the customer..I have used them for over 15 years and would not go anywhere else for my car!
Great people and great service
Five star service from start to finish, would highly recommend.
Professional service
Great communication and customer service.
Personal interaction, polite and efficient
Friendly & efficient service from knowledgable staff.
Excellent service throughout the process, this is my 3rd vehicle through MHL, cannot recommend highly enough.
I have used Morgan Highfield for the past 10 years and have just taken delivery of my 4th car & I would not use anyone else to source & finance my fleet. Alex Harvey is especially helpful and knowledgeable and has been instrumental not just in souring the best deal, but helping me build the perfect spec based on my needs. The process is seamless with regular updates, prompt service and guaranteed follow up. On the odd occasion where there has been a problem in the supply chain the team @ MH goes above and beyond their remit to resolve. Thank you again, MH!
personal service
quality of service & value for money
Highly professional service with competitive prices. Perfect
The customer service is amazing and very helpful to get the car that I’ve been dreaming of.
Fantastic service! Dealt with Benjamin & Katie, and both were attentive and professional! Over the moon with my new car! Thankyou so much.
Simply the best!!