Prestige Car Leasing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Prestige Car Leasing

About Prestige Car Leasing: Morgan Highfield & Land - Prestige Car Leasing Experts for Business & Private users without fees or charges since 1999.

prestige-car-leasing.co.uk

Our client reviews on are displayed anonymously to protect their privacy.

How would you rate Prestige Car Leasing ?

"Great service"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Easy process and kept fully informed throughout"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Good communication throughout the process. Car delivered on time. Janet and Alex were very helpful with all enquiries."
"efficient and knowledgable"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Janet turned around my query quickly and satisfactorily. Good job Janet. David"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Exceptional service, Janet kept me informed all the way and handled the dealer issues and insurance questions promptly and efficiently. Thank you Alex & Janet my new Range Rover arrived within the 3 months promised and is AMAZING."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Friendly, informative personnel who could not have been more helpful. A very positive experience, as always, and is why the company is always our first choice when our vehicles are up for renewal. That has been the case for a great number of years now, and hopefully will be the same in the forthcoming years. Well done everyone at Prestige Car Leasing!"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"An excellent service from start to finish, would not hesitate to use them again"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Always a seamless transaction and handled in a professional manner"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Very informative and helpful."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Very pleased as always with every aspect of replacing my car . Over the past 15 years or so this is at least the seventh car they have sourced for me and I have always been more than happy with the information given and the service I receive. I am always kept well informed of the progress of my order"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Variety of deals available, willing to go through a good number of options to find the right leasing deal moving forward. Transfer of cars when one lease ends and next one starts is always extremely smooth. We have just started our 6th lease with MHL, that must cover a period of at least 12 years leasing through them."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"I found the service very professional and very price competitive. The documentation and workload from my perspective was minimal. I have used Prestige Car Leasing twice now and I will have no though about coming back for a third time in the future."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"The customer service and communication was fantastic from start to finish"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"5 Stars! Very professional service from start to finish. Always respond to phone calls and emails. Thanks to Alex and Janet for all of your help. I strongly recommend Prestige Car Leasing to anybody."
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"Very efficient and extremely friendly staff"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"I have always been kept up to date from the moment of ordering the vehicle. Any questions that i had were always answered as soon as possible, brilliant customer service. i think i have had a brilliant service and a great deal. i would use again in the near future once my lease ends."
Thank you for your review and positive comments
"EXCELLENT SALES TEAM."
Thank you for your review and positive comments
"Regular updates, quick response to emails and on the front foot"
Thank you for your review and positive comments.
"I found the team at Prestige Car Leasing to be a joy to work with. They are knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Many Thanks Chris C."
Prestige Car Leasing is rated 4.96 based on 78 reviews