Powerhouse Fitness Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Powerhouse Fitness

Cloberfield House, 57 Beardmore Way,, Clydebank United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Powerhouse Fitness?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rachel

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Powerhouse Fitness in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Horrendous experience, bought a spin bike in New Year sale only to find out that it would only get delivered 3 weeks later! Delivery turned up without any warming from a company that only sent a text from a mobile with no name, therefore no company i could call when it didn't turn up. After requesting a call from technical services to help set up the bike as no one ever answered the phone, i had to pay for a set up. Only to find the resistance was broken so I can not use the bike now at all! Never use this company. Still waiting for someone to get in touch to fix it."
"I love powerhouse fitness, they have great staff and equipment, but there only draw back is a slow delivery times, they could be improved"
"Horrendous experience, zero customer service!!! Paid £340 for a piece of equipment that is still yet to turn up. Multiple phone calls to chase and on the very odd occasion i got through and spoke to someone I was told it will be with you tomorrow.....tomorrow has been over 2 weeks. Rude staff and completely disingenuous. This experience has been a horrendous. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Also please note the reviews on their website are over 3 years old..."
"I put a review on powerhouse fitness website about three weeks ago having bought a soleF63 treadmill but has never appeared. I was complementary about the sales staff but the delivery company were the worst I have encountered. Delivered the new treadmill from a dirty tatty truck. They clearly don't put any reviews on their website that are negative. Have a look they are all too good to be true! Beware."
Ann Marie Haslam
Unverified Reviewer
"The staff were professional, very knowledgeable and incredibly helpful to me when I purchased a sole f63 treadmill. I am really happy with my purchase and have used it at least 5 times per week since I received it over a month ago. I would highly recommend powerhouse fitness for any equipment as the staff do not put you under any pressure to buy anything, it's been a great purchase for me and is helping me to achieve my fitness goals, genuinely couldn't be happier."
KAMIL DEBOWSKI
"Huge choice and good quality of gym equipment. Fast delivery. No problems at all"
"Ordered a rowing machine that turned up late with damaged packaging. Tried contacting customer service department on 3 occasions and still haven't had a reply off them. Not sure they have one! Ended up buying the missing screws myself. Product is great, shame about Powerhouse Fitness"
Mr Richard Archer
Verified Reviewer
"Keep away total lack of customer service. Bought a treadmill 5 years ago with a lifetime warranty. The first one lasted 6 months then had to be returned because of faults. The replacement i have had for 5 years and has been fine. However the framework has broke, that was one month ago and after 15 emails 30+ phone calls and one store visit i am still waiting. Every time i phone its the same answer that they are looking into it and will call me back, they never do. After visiting the store i thought it was sorted, told them that I could only have the replacement delivered on certain days because i work shifts, was told this was fine. Now the couriers won't deliver on the days agreed. So back on the phone to powerhouse for another 10 times. Do not buy anything from these people on line or from store they are a jokemr Archer"
"Massively incompetent staff. Use any other company"
Melissa Wilson
Unverified Reviewer
"Awful - avoid -Went online to buy an exercise bike, then found out it was out of stock, but for £10 more I could have a different one that was in stock, I was happy with this so rang up 1: 1)when you ring you have 2 main options - a)to place an order or b)discuss an order already placed, tried multiple times for option b - no one answers, of course if you try option a) they answer straight away. 2) When I tried to amend my order and questioned how I was able to order something out of stock - the lady was very rude and almost called me out as a liar Easy decision - cancel order and I will never order from you again."
Dr Lee Stanyer
Verified Reviewer
"If I had the option I would rate zero stars but had to opt for 1 star to proceed. The whole experience of trying to buy a treadmill from Powerhouse Fitness was a nightmare from start to finish. After purchasing we were quite pleased when they told us that the treadmill would be delivered 3-4 days later. I booked a days annual leave to receive the item only to get a text on the morning of the intended delivery to say they wouldn't be coming after all. I contacted the customer services department by telephone and email on about a dozen occasions, as well as the courier (Panther) and all they did was blame each other. What about the customer guys?? Have you even heard of customer satisfaction? We eventually rearranged the delivery and they did the same thing again - I booked a days annual leave and received a text that morning to say they weren't coming. Totally unprofessional and they haven't even contacted me to apologise. I've requested a refund 3 times now and am still waiting to be reimbursed. I would advise you to shop elsewhere."
Powerhouse Fitness is rated 2.09 based on 11 reviews