Powerhouse Fitness Reviews

Cloberfield House, 57 Beardmore Way,, Clydebank United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Powerhouse Fitness ?

"I bought Nordic track 2950 treadmill last month so far so good. After two weeks time treadmill has stopped to work. I have notified them but they say this is not our product you should contact ICON UK. Well they were ok to charge but responsibility for faulty item let's transfer for someone else. Why not? It has been 3 weeks so far just keep calling a sending emails to both companies. They just trying to buy some time telling me we are going to find solutions. No fix no replacemant no refund so far. I just let them know that taking legal action against them.. So far I keep a pice of something in my room what takes space and getting dust only for only £2499. Avoid Powerhouse fitness unless you want to have a headache. This company should be out off the market by now for the way how they treat customer."
"I wanted to return my order as it was suitable, I contacted the company on 4 occasions and promised someone would contact be back. 30 days after i finally receive an email stating that i could not return so the company waited to the time had lapsed before contacting me So as long as you do not want to return you will be fine!"
"Exactly what I wanted, top quality products, delivery on time with a tracking app to see where my delivery was. Would highly recommend. Will definitely be using power house fitness again"
"Customer service is as bad as I've ever experienced. If you live close to a store, go there and forget ordering anything online. You wont get an answer on the phone and wont receive and emailed response for over a week. Here's a tip though; if you call cutomer services it will go to answer phone - dont leave a message as it will go unanswered and instead, call back imediately and someone will pick up. Very stange set-up, feels likes it's run from someone's back bedroom, amateurish at best!!!!!!!!!"
"Great accommodation of overseas orders and high quality products."
"Ordered weights bench some time ago. they've taken our money out of our account. No delivery, no answer from customer service team (Don't think they have one!) never answer the phone. Do yourself a favour and DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE! fortunately we paid on a credit card, so are cancelling the order, and getting refunded buy the CC company. If I could swear here I would. If I could leave a minus score I would! AVOID!!!!!!!"
"Horrendous experience, bought a spin bike in New Year sale only to find out that it would only get delivered 3 weeks later! Delivery turned up without any warming from a company that only sent a text from a mobile with no name, therefore no company i could call when it didn't turn up. After requesting a call from technical services to help set up the bike as no one ever answered the phone, i had to pay for a set up. Only to find the resistance was broken so I can not use the bike now at all! Never use this company. Still waiting for someone to get in touch to fix it."
"I love powerhouse fitness, they have great staff and equipment, but there only draw back is a slow delivery times, they could be improved"
"Horrendous experience, zero customer service!!! Paid £340 for a piece of equipment that is still yet to turn up. Multiple phone calls to chase and on the very odd occasion i got through and spoke to someone I was told it will be with you tomorrow.....tomorrow has been over 2 weeks. Rude staff and completely disingenuous. This experience has been a horrendous. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Also please note the reviews on their website are over 3 years old..."
"I put a review on powerhouse fitness website about three weeks ago having bought a soleF63 treadmill but has never appeared. I was complementary about the sales staff but the delivery company were the worst I have encountered. Delivered the new treadmill from a dirty tatty truck. They clearly don't put any reviews on their website that are negative. Have a look they are all too good to be true! Beware."
"The staff were professional, very knowledgeable and incredibly helpful to me when I purchased a sole f63 treadmill. I am really happy with my purchase and have used it at least 5 times per week since I received it over a month ago. I would highly recommend powerhouse fitness for any equipment as the staff do not put you under any pressure to buy anything, it's been a great purchase for me and is helping me to achieve my fitness goals, genuinely couldn't be happier."
"Huge choice and good quality of gym equipment. Fast delivery. No problems at all"
"Ordered a rowing machine that turned up late with damaged packaging. Tried contacting customer service department on 3 occasions and still haven't had a reply off them. Not sure they have one! Ended up buying the missing screws myself. Product is great, shame about Powerhouse Fitness"
"Keep away total lack of customer service. Bought a treadmill 5 years ago with a lifetime warranty. The first one lasted 6 months then had to be returned because of faults. The replacement i have had for 5 years and has been fine. However the framework has broke, that was one month ago and after 15 emails 30+ phone calls and one store visit i am still waiting. Every time i phone its the same answer that they are looking into it and will call me back, they never do. After visiting the store i thought it was sorted, told them that I could only have the replacement delivered on certain days because i work shifts, was told this was fine. Now the couriers won't deliver on the days agreed. So back on the phone to powerhouse for another 10 times. Do not buy anything from these people on line or from store they are a jokemr Archer"
"Massively incompetent staff. Use any other company"
"Awful - avoid -Went online to buy an exercise bike, then found out it was out of stock, but for £10 more I could have a different one that was in stock, I was happy with this so rang up 1: 1)when you ring you have 2 main options - a)to place an order or b)discuss an order already placed, tried multiple times for option b - no one answers, of course if you try option a) they answer straight away. 2) When I tried to amend my order and questioned how I was able to order something out of stock - the lady was very rude and almost called me out as a liar Easy decision - cancel order and I will never order from you again."
"If I had the option I would rate zero stars but had to opt for 1 star to proceed. The whole experience of trying to buy a treadmill from Powerhouse Fitness was a nightmare from start to finish. After purchasing we were quite pleased when they told us that the treadmill would be delivered 3-4 days later. I booked a days annual leave to receive the item only to get a text on the morning of the intended delivery to say they wouldn't be coming after all. I contacted the customer services department by telephone and email on about a dozen occasions, as well as the courier (Panther) and all they did was blame each other. What about the customer guys?? Have you even heard of customer satisfaction? We eventually rearranged the delivery and they did the same thing again - I booked a days annual leave and received a text that morning to say they weren't coming. Totally unprofessional and they haven't even contacted me to apologise. I've requested a refund 3 times now and am still waiting to be reimbursed. I would advise you to shop elsewhere."
Powerhouse Fitness is rated 2.18 based on 17 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!