Power Rod Reviews

powerrodhc@gmail.com

20 Fields End
Tring
Hertfordshire

How would you rate Power Rod?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"A thorough job well done. Thank you for seeing the job through to the end, working tirelessly into the late evening."
Posted 56 minutes ago
"Tim was extremely efficient and solved our problems quickly at a sensible price - i was very impressed!"
Carolyn Parry
Verified Reviewer
"Extremely good service. Arrived on time and sorted the problem quickly. Very polite young man. Reasonable fee. Would definitely recommend"
Rachel Moffat
Verified Buyer
"Thank you, your engineer was very personable man with great communication. He is an asset to your company, he worked efficiently and tidily. Thank you for your prompt service"
Helen Spriggs
Verified Reviewer
"I thank you for being so professional on all of your visits. You came, you did and you left with the job done. Really impressed with that and I would happily recommend you to anyone else based on the work you've done at Anglesey, it compared favourably to the other outfit."
Watford Customer
Verified Buyer
"The chap from Power Rod turned up quickly. He fully informed me of the problem with my soil pipe rat infestation and how to deal with it. I was extremely happy with the visit."
Naomi Mitchell
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent Service, quick response, extensive knowledge - the perfect contractor."
Karla Hatrick
Verified Reviewer
"Just to say thank you for the excellent service on our storm drain today. All sorted."
"Came quickly, solved problem, very customer friendly"
"Came to fix our blocked and smelly drain at very short notice. Their engineer was courteous, knowledgeable and professional and identified and fixed the problem very quickly. And the price was also reasonable. So unusual these days to get such professionalism and efficiency. Would highly recommend them. JonB"
Jackie Garratt
Verified Buyer
"I called Power Rid Sunday evening and they came out Monday morning at 8am. Drain cleared quickly and efficiently. Extremely impressed with the service and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others and would certainly use again. Thank you power rod."
Betina Hamer
Verified Buyer
"I would like you to know how friendly, professional and charming the young man who came to fix my drains was a credit to your firm."
"Fixed the problem within an hour of the phone call. Quick, courteous and professional and had some useful advice on how to prevent future blockages."
"I called on a BH Monday because of a blocked drain, the engineer (Sean) responded to my call promptly and kept me updated as to when he would arrive. He quickly identified the blockage and resolved that problem and also stayed later in the evening to sort out a further issue. There was an additional (reasonable) charge for this which was made very clear and the work was completed to my satisfaction. Would recommend this service."
James Dauncey
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for the report that is great. Your engineer who came to do the survey was excellent."
Bernadette
Verified Buyer
"Can I just say what a credit to your company the chap was that came out, so polite, helpful and happy. Very rare these days !"
George & Sam
Verified Buyer
"Called Sean at 3.30pm on a Friday afternoon and was with me by 5.30....... diagnosed the problem straight away which others had failed to do and all was done and dusted within 1hour, excellent service and highly recommend, all for a great price too! Cheers Sean."
"Very professional and friendly service provided. Now relieved to have fresh air in my bathroom again, after Sean identified where the blockage was and descaled the underground pipes to prevent it recurring."
"Power Rod came and cleared the blockage to a stack that had blocked and flooded our flat. The engineer was professional, calm and incredibly helpful. It was caused by scale build up on the bend at the base of the stack pipe"
"Excellent service. Prompt, friendly and great value. I would definitely recommend Power Rod."
Power Rod is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews