Post My Job Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Post My Job Ltd

About Post My Job Ltd: Post My Job is an online job advertising agency that provides companies with cost effective online recruitment solutions.

Advertise on multiple leading job boards and candidate databases from just £149!

We work with the UK's best job board sites and recruitment software companies to create a job board advertising package that has been changing the way people recruit online.

Join the revolution and advertise a job today!

hello@postmyjob.co.uk

King's Court

Tell us how Post My Job Ltd made you happy

Live Chat
"Terrible platform, terrible user interface. For a service that is supposed to make life easier whole experience has been pretty terrible. The amount of time spent getting the system to make life easier negates the whole purpose of using this service. Would not use again."
"At Questor Insurance we have used Post My Job for a variety of roles. We always get a great response to job ads and love the easy to use portal for keeping on top on applications. I occasionally speak with David in the office and he always responds to queries promptly."
"Competitive rates for a good selection of job boards with quick turnaround of submitting postings and getting them online."
"We have used Post My Job a couple of times now to find Software Developers, and have been successful in doing so. We are currentlt in the process of hiring another. We are very likely to use the service again when looking for new talent."
"Excellent customer service - timely, informative and professional. Exactly the service I needed to ease the stress of recruitment. I'll definitely be using this service again im future."
"When we are struggling to fill roles Post My Job are quick and efficient when it comes to posting our job vacancies on all job board and are super cheap compared to other companies. Halliwell Jones Group"
"I manage the recruitment for many independent companies across the UK, and have always found Post My Job to be a cost effective and successful means of posting recruitment ads. The team are very helpful, and will do whatever it takes to make the campaign a success. Jeremy Hughes Director of Growth Services OPI Ltd"
"Post My Job have always been very good value for money. I work at Camelot Europe and we post sporadic vacancies every now and then so this system works very well for us. The staff at Post My Job are always very happy to help and respond to my queries very quickly. I feel very lucky to have stumbled upon Post My Job and I hope to keep using them for a very long time."
"At first I was not impressed at all. I paid for the most expensive package advertising for a PPC manager. I received very few CVs from 2 portals even though my ad was meant to go on 8 and despite all my emails and calls to Daniel and his team raising this concern, the communication was very poor. However, after the last call we had, Daniel agreed to re-post my ad for another 30 days and made changes to the way it was posted, which resulted in a lot more CVs and in fact few interviews which we were very happy with. So, as much as I was not impressed to begin with, and despite few communication issues, Daniel did his best to rectify the issue and keep us happy, which is very appreciated. As a result, we are pleased with the end result and would use them again."
"I've used Post My Job several times over the last two months and I have been very happy with the results. Having a job advert posted over multiple sites has hugely increased the number of applicants applying for our vacancies. The job portal is easy to use and the option to send out template emails to large numbers of applicants means I can respond quickly and efficiently to everyone applying. On the one occasion I needed support, the team were very helpful. Tom Pearson HR & Operations Manager - National Slimming and Cosmetic Clinics"
"I have been using Post My Job over the last 12 months and have been very pleased with the services. The online platform is very useful and our adverts have received the audience which we were hoping. I do recommend using Post My Job. Workplace Designs Ltd"
"Absolutely brilliant. Post My Job posted our job across multiple job boards and provided us with a login to their candidate software, which makes the process of screening our applications so much easier! Great service at a great price, would recommend!"
"We were looking for a simple way of advertising for our roles with minimal finacial impact and maximum response - we found it! Post my job allows us to get a job out there without doing all the leg work ourselves and allows us to review, shortlist and make notes on each of the applications we receive. Very happy customer. Kris Bruin Exec PA Nemco Utilities Ltd"
"Initially I was very apprehensive about this service, as it just seemed like such a good deal. However, I decided to do some research, I was happy with what I read, so then decided to go ahead. I've been very impressed with the service, everyone at Post My Job is extremely helpful, and I've had absolutely no problems with getting support. I really like that fact that my advert and replies are managed on my account page, and there are many features on my account page that make managing the recruitment process far easier. Overall, I'd most definitely recommend this service and will be using it again in the near future."
"Found the process a little slow and not easy to contact"
"Very happy with the response we got from our job advert, we will definitely be using your service again! Peter Jackson – Director, Organic Eclipse"
"Brilliant service from start to finish, very quick response and cost effective."
"This is the second time I have a purchased a multipack with PostmyJob. i'm exceptionally happy with the level of service and I would recommend to anyone thinking about using them."
"Very helpful staff and great response from the ad, thanks!"
Post My Job Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 22 reviews