Post My Job Ltd Reviews

Based on 66 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Post My Job Ltd Reviews

About Post My Job Ltd:

Post My Job is an online job advertising agency that provides companies with cost effective online recruitment solutions.

Advertise on multiple leading job boards and candidate databases from just £149!

We work with the UK's best job board sites and recruitment software companies to create a job board advertising package that has been changing the way people recruit online.

Join the revolution and advertise a job today!

hello@postmyjob.co.uk

King's Court

Tell us how Post My Job Ltd made you happy
Rubbish time waster and then blocking me. Don't waste your time!!
Waste of time, spent ages working with the company for nothing.
We recruited for sales staff & sales managers. We have successfully filled all job roles.
We found our ideal candidate (Head Chef) within a week of posting.
We are very happy with the results, the customer team is very friendly and they are always happy to help.
We have saved a substantial amount of our budget using the premium job package, the team had also provided us with a discount on our second job post. Thanks again guys
The salesman gave us a very good deal on multiple adverts, we have been happy with the results, thanks guys.
We filled our Content Writer position using the Premium Plus Package, we were also given a 10% discount ! Highly recommended
Excellent Team with great advice on job advertising.
Candidates were in short supply, PostMyJob upgraded us for free, this helped us fill the job position.
Fantastic service and great value for money!
We use PostMyJob to advertise for Actors , we always receive a discount and we are always happy with the service.
We required qualified Security personnel to start urgently for a local festival. The team helped us fill all positions quickly.
Good service and value for money
Our advert has been listed for 3 weeks, we did not receive many applications , however our account manager had provided us with a free CV search, this led to an interview and later filling the job position.
The customer service team were easy to work with and the job portal we found to be very useful. We were inundated with applications for our Admin role. I would most definitely recommend
We advertised for an SEO/PPC Manager , after some small changes to the location & salary , we have now successfully filled the position. Great, friendly advice from our account manager.
We filled our Engineer job role within 14 days , very happy with the service.
We filled all 5 Business development roles using the Premium Package !
Post My Job Ltd 5 star review on 4th October 2021
The staff have been Incredible with helping us write a compelling job advert & reaching the right candidates. Fantastic price and a superb level of service.
Post My Job Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 66 reviews