Post My Job Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Post My Job Ltd

About Post My Job Ltd: Post My Job is an online job advertising agency that provides companies with cost effective online recruitment solutions.

Advertise on multiple leading job boards and candidate databases from just £149!

We work with the UK's best job board sites and recruitment software companies to create a job board advertising package that has been changing the way people recruit online.

Join the revolution and advertise a job today!

hello@postmyjob.co.uk

Atlantic Business Centre

How would you rate Post My Job Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"At first I was not impressed at all. I paid for the most expensive package advertising for a PPC manager. I received very few CVs from 2 portals even though my ad was meant to go on 8 and despite all my emails and calls to Daniel and his team raising this concern, the communication was very poor. However, after the last call we had, Daniel agreed to re-post my ad for another 30 days and made changes to the way it was posted, which resulted in a lot more CVs and in fact few interviews which we were very happy with. So, as much as I was not impressed to begin with, and despite few communication issues, Daniel did his best to rectify the issue and keep us happy, which is very appreciated. As a result, we are pleased with the end result and would use them again."
Tom Pearson
Verified Buyer
"I've used Post My Job several times over the last two months and I have been very happy with the results. Having a job advert posted over multiple sites has hugely increased the number of applicants applying for our vacancies. The job portal is easy to use and the option to send out template emails to large numbers of applicants means I can respond quickly and efficiently to everyone applying. On the one occasion I needed support, the team were very helpful. Tom Pearson HR & Operations Manager - National Slimming and Cosmetic Clinics"
Nadi Kastrati
Verified Buyer
"I have been using Post My Job over the last 12 months and have been very pleased with the services. The online platform is very useful and our adverts have received the audience which we were hoping. I do recommend using Post My Job. Workplace Designs Ltd"
Elizabeth James
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant. Post My Job posted our job across multiple job boards and provided us with a login to their candidate software, which makes the process of screening our applications so much easier! Great service at a great price, would recommend!"
Kristie Bruin
Verified Buyer
"We were looking for a simple way of advertising for our roles with minimal finacial impact and maximum response - we found it! Post my job allows us to get a job out there without doing all the leg work ourselves and allows us to review, shortlist and make notes on each of the applications we receive. Very happy customer. Kris Bruin Exec PA Nemco Utilities Ltd"
Tanya Thorpe-Evans
Verified Buyer
"Initially I was very apprehensive about this service, as it just seemed like such a good deal. However, I decided to do some research, I was happy with what I read, so then decided to go ahead. I've been very impressed with the service, everyone at Post My Job is extremely helpful, and I've had absolutely no problems with getting support. I really like that fact that my advert and replies are managed on my account page, and there are many features on my account page that make managing the recruitment process far easier. Overall, I'd most definitely recommend this service and will be using it again in the near future."
Joyce Herring
Verified Buyer
"Found the process a little slow and not easy to contact"
Peter Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the response we got from our job advert, we will definitely be using your service again! Peter Jackson – Director, Organic Eclipse"
Jenny Nolan
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service from start to finish, very quick response and cost effective."
Andrew Cordingley
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have a purchased a multipack with PostmyJob. i'm exceptionally happy with the level of service and I would recommend to anyone thinking about using them."
"Very helpful staff and great response from the ad, thanks!"
"Great service !! My job was posted and live within 1 hour. We have had a huge response and have now filled the role. Keep up the good work guys !!"
"Fantastic service! James helped us put together the job description and when our job went live we was receiving candidates straight away."
Post My Job Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 13 reviews