Positive Media Promotions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Positive Media Promotions Ltd

About Positive Media Promotions Ltd: We can supply over 60,000 different promotional products. We work with all business sectors to get the best products at the best prices. Think Positive!

james@pmpromotions.co.uk

Unit 4Warren Park WayEnderby

Family S
"Understood my needs, offered great service at speed and delivered a high quality product."
Holly S
"Great product and service! Thank you!"
Atkinson E
Atkinson E
Verified Buyer
"My order came quickly and was as advertised"
Verified Buyer
"I contacted them at short notice and they were most helpful"
Sian M
"The staff were very helpful and friendly and I'm really pleased with my tote bags."
Mr Stephen H
Mr Stephen H
Verified Buyer
"Good value for money and initial quality looks very good. Ink does not rub off of pens and they were delivered promptly and professionally. Your artwork generation is simple, quick and easy and this very much sells your company to your customers. I thank you very much. Stephen Hastings Caeayaron (facebook and youtube pages of Suzanna Maria Emmanuel)"
Ms C
"Quick efficient service. Great value also. Gave us an option on the design of our product which was better than what we had originally suggested!"
Mrs Christine T
Mrs Christine T
Verified Buyer
"Fred always responds to our emails quickly, and we receive the artwork proof to sign off the day after we've requested a quote. We take delivery of the items a week after giving the ok to the artwork and throughout the process communication is very good. We would highly recommend Positive Media Promotions and we will happily continue to do business with them for our point of sale magnets."
Julie R
"Very pleased indeed with our promotional pens - after having a previous bad experience with another supplier we were a little wary, but the quality of the pens and the personalisation from Positive Media Promotions couldn't be better - in fact they're so nice I'm not sure we want to give them away after all - haha! Seriously, they are brilliant and the service provided by Steve Brandan was superb, I can highly recommend this company and will certainly be ordering from them again."
Positive Media Promotions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 305 reviews