Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Very happy with the way portafina dealt with my pension transfer and excellent customer service.
Great service, very helpful. The pension advisor was excellent explaining everything
Hi Craig, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina are very professional and supplied me with all the information I required to make decisions about my pension and future
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Hi I've used portafina as they were very good at sorting my tax free lump sum out and hope they can continue to sort the rest of my pension out
Hi Vincent, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The change over transfer was made very easy and very professional. The information was made very easy to understand and was no problem ,if you needed to contact them if you were unsure of anything,it was never a problem.
Thank you very much. I would certainly recommend you to anyone else.
Hi Kevin, thank you very much for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina help you to release some much needed funds to achieve your goals and also reinvest the rest.
The staff are always contactable and they also send you clear information of their intentions, which are always in your best interests.
Hi Terry, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
This is amazing company done everything for me to do with my pensions.
Hi Sharron, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good service
Hi Malcolm, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I needed to release funds from my pension for some home improvement work and Portafina sorted the whole process quickly and professionally.Excellent service.
Hi Jeremy, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
On the whole i would say that it has been a positive experience transferring my pension, it did take a little longer than i thought it would but the help and professionalism from the Portafina team was excellent . Always answered the phone within a few rings and always willing to talk was one of the things that did stand out for me.

thank you team.
Hi David, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
A pleasure dealing with portifina
Hi Graham, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I must admit i was a bit nervous about what i was doing with my pension and handing over control of my funds to someone else but i looked into Portafina which was a name i have heard before and felt comfortable with my decision. It could not have been better the communication right from the start and the advise of the experts which was in no way one sided but very professional right through to completion, at the end of the process the final decision of what to do was down to me with no pressure from Portafina.
A big thank you and Well done to all the staff you made this experience stress free with no worry at all.
Hi David, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Great experience. They did everything and helped me throughout the process.
Fantastic team
Hi Leon, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. King regards, Sharon
Fantastic service highly recommend portafina very helpful staff and made whole process easy
Hi Kevin, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina= So far, So excellent.
Hi John, thanks for your review. I'm glad you are happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Great service does take a few months to get transfered with lots of paperwork to fill in but once its done thats it.then hopefully start to see your investment grow.
Hi Christopher, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
It was very good of you to get back to me as quick as you did and your staff member was very helpful but
Hi Raymond, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Pensions are an absolute nightmare!!! Portafina made it straight forward simple and understandable ! Thanks a million
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I knew that I would be able to access pension fund at 55 but like most people had no idea how to proceed a friend recommended Portafina so I gave them a call and they talked me through the process compiled all my options and sent me a proposal pack read through it agreed, signed paperwork, start to finish was about 6 weeks very happy!
Hi Robert, thank you so much for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very pleased with every thing you are doing for me
Hi Eric, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you are happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.78 based on 514 reviews