Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

All i can say is portafina handled everything well, kept me informed with what was going on.
Hi Paul, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Although it seems a long process it is all about security of your information. I got the result I wanted and everything was explained in plain English so I understood every step
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Kept me informed every step of the way, would recommend them to anyone
Hi Keith, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Thank you for all the help and advice very friendly staff and easy to talk to would never been possible without their support
Hi Carol-Ann, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Apart from trying to be talked out my twenty five percent on a few occasions and umpteen phone calls which were done very professional may i add. I think it took a bit to long but all in all turned out good in the end. Your staff handled them self's well and kept me up dated via email and phone, i gave a rating of Good there is always room for improvement. Thank You.
Dear Colin, thank you taking the time to post a review. We’re pleased that overall you were happy with our service. It’s very important for us to keep striving to further improve our service, so we welcome your feedback. Kind regards, Sharon.
They done everything they said and replied to everything and anything that needed sorting.
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm really please you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
An efficient service, all sorted in good time. Happy to have chosen Portafina!
Hi Colin, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
well i am a new customer to you and as of now i don't have much to other than i have received a good advice from you but hoping to received more as time goes on and i waiting for my money in few weeks time thank.
Hi Charles, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
portafina were great it was capita dragging their feet.
Hi Phillip, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Took too long.
Hi David, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
Portafina kept me upto date from day one very polite and friendly just thought the whole progress took too long to complete reason being wanted to be morgage free sooner and as i am continuing to work i was out a pension too long as i will probably go back in one why i work how ever i dont blame this entirely on yourselves as three connections was involved also just stressed me out all the calls and emails i had to send to the other three involved being kept on phone sometimes half hour and being passed around to other people and each company blaming the other one we got there in the end over twelve months and im looking forward to portafina looking after my investments and your professional advice thank you
Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to post your review. We’re sorry that you experienced a delay in your process, but are pleased that everything is now completed for you. We’re always looking to see how we can streamline things and will look at your case to see where changes can be made. I’d like to welcome you as a Portafina client and say that we look forward to managing your pension going forward. Kind regards, Portafina.
Efficient service
Hi, thanks for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you were happy with our service.
I was satisfied with the way you handled my case and kept me in touch either by mail or phone throughout the procedure
Hi Malcolm, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service.
Portafina failed to send me a Direct Debit Form when requested. This resulted in a delay in starting to make contributions to my pension. When the form did eventually arrive after a second request, it had a different reference number. I have completed the form and asked for clarification about the two reference numbers. On a positive I found the staff to be helpful, well informed & very professional in dealing with me.
Hi Paul, I'm sorry to hear about the delay you have experienced. It is of great concern to us if any of our customers are unhappy with any aspect of our service. I have contacted our customer service team to get an update on your case and they have confirmed they will be in touch as a priority. Thank you.
Quick and efficient service
Hi Noel, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
They were very good and knowledgeable. Very expensive fees.
Hi Gary, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service.
I found Portafina to be very efficient friendly and courteous throughout the process of my pension review, my only complaint is that maybe they could have informed me that I needed to have stopped being a contributing member of my current pension fund as this caused quite a delay in the payment of my current pension, Portafina are managing my drawdown as yet I am unable to comment on the efficiency of that as of yet it’s going down !
Hi David, thank you ever so much for your review. It's good to hear you were happy with our service, although I am sorry about the delay you experienced. I’ll ask a colleague to contact you about the final part of your message, just to reassure you about how your new pension is invested. Best wishes, the Portafina team.
The portafina staff were professional & reassuring . But I felt they were slightly powerless ( through no fault of their own ) when dealing with my former pension provider ie in being able to give transfer timescales . I felt there was more progress made when I pushed the provider for timescales . All in all a good service & I'm happy that I have received my pension now .
Hi, thank you for your kind review and we’re really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received. When reviewing a pension, the one thing we cannot control is how long it takes a current provider to send all the information necessary to make a proper analysis. Some are very good while others are glacial, which is immensely frustrating! Thank you for your patience. And thanks again for your review.
I must say the staff I've dealt with over the last few months have been very polite and professional, nothing has been to much trouble, got to admit I was slightly nervous about my pension review at the start with Portafina, but as I got to know the company my nerves eased and my confidence grew, would of given them 5 stars if their prices had been a bit more competitive, I suppose as the saying goes you get what you pay for in life . Thank you Portafina
Hi Alan, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to here you were happy with the service received.
Would like to thank you for taking it on and explaining every thing about it
Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 478 reviews