Portafina Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone, Live Chat
"By doing exactly what you said you would do"
Hi, thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"They were very helpful on the phone. It did take a long time for me to receive the pension money. But they kept me informed by letter and phone as to what was happening."
Hi Janita, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"I am very happy I choose portafina you shorted every thing out for me and all I had to was sign thakyou so much"
Hi Tony, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were satisfied with our service.
"We’ve used portafina more than once, and wild recommend, they keep in touch and are there to help with any concerns"
Hi Stephen, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"Great advice from portafina explained everything to what I wanted to know very grateful"
Hi Graham, thanks for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Sorted out the pension funds from the 2 pension company's"
Hi Brian, thanks for the review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Very professional every step of the way!"
Hi Debra, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Improved my pension value and kept me updated all the time."
Hi Arthur, thank you for your review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Friendly staff. Happy to help and clear on what they are telling you."
Hi Karl, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Once they had received the money from group4 who were draging their heels I was very pleased with the speed I received the moneynAvey big THANK YOU."
Hi Eric, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Portafina where excellent in their approach from start to finish. DB pensions are notoriously difficult to access for reasons which remain a mystery to most clients however Portafina made myself as the client exactly aware of what drawing the benefits would entail. I hope that when many more clients decide they want to access their DB pensions that they go to Portafina who where one of the few companies who where prepared to listen to my circumstances and help me access the pension. So thankful to Portafina who have given my wife and myself so much more quality time together. Thank You."
Hi, thank you so much for your great review. I'm really please you were happy with our service.
"I found the experience of dealing with Portafina so smooth and efficient and the advisers were excellent and very professional. I would recommend Portafina to anybody. Iain MacDonald Benbecula"
Hi Iain, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Very happy with the service I received from Portafina found the staff very informative and helpful Thank you"
Hi Majella, thank you for your great review. I'm really glad you were satisfied with our service.
"Took a long time to sort out. They were not very good at keeping me informed I was the one who had to make weekly phone calls. End result was very good it was worth the wait"
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the process was a long time for you and you wasn't being informed regularly. If you could kindly email at bestfuture@portafina.co.uk with your name and address so I can take a look into your case and see why this has happened. Kind regards, Sharon.
"A very quick and easy process, no problems at all Highly recommend"
Hi Ian, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you are happy with our service.
"Very helpful"
Hi June, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"From initial enquiry to final outcome the team at Portafina did themselves proud. I couldn't have asked for better communication and professionalism, with the whole process taking about four months. Many thanks to everyone involved."
Hi David, thank you for your great review. I'm really pleased you were satisfied with our service.
"Fast friendly service everything went a plan and updated all the way"
Thank you for your review, I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Received my pension after an email sent...Although the money was paid into wrong account."
Hi James, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the money was paid into the wrong account. I will take look into your case to see why this has happened. If you would like more information about this then please email me at s.jhalli@portafina.co.uk . Kind regards, Sharon
"I would recommend potafina to help with taking some of your pension out. They keep in touch regularly to let you know what’s happening. And everything was straightforward. I found them to be a good company to deal with."
Thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 427 reviews