Portafina Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone
"Absolutely satisfied and very prompt with action...only small point is that occasionally have to chase especially after any transactions have happened"
"I have to say I am so glad that I got in touch with portafina. the way they expertly handled my pension. the way they even helped me along with the questions regarding my future plans and the friendliness with their advice. I now have the necessary funds to replenish my isa account,and a few holidays are in the pipeline for next year. Well done portafina, many thanks, regards Derek."
Hi Derek, thanks for the great comment. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Very good service and quick."
Hi Colin, thanks for the nice review. I'm pleased your happy with our service.
"Not really. At some stage when I started not a phone call or e.mail iif you. Look at the length of when I applied till now.???"
"For me personally , at no point did I feel any stress or pressure in my dealings with Portafina Thank you"
"Good friendly service throughout. Would recommend to friends."
"Portafina have been totally supportive from the first informal phone call to completion of my pension plan Everything was clearly explained and I really appreciated the personal touch I felt throughout I have no hesitation in recommending Portafina"
"I thought Portafina agents were very easy to talk to and good listeners, responding positively to all questions and explaining the issues. I think a monthly email could have been useful, just to give an outline of progress and a summary of recent events."
"Was always made to feel comfortable and unrushed."
"from my very first call, until the moment with all the considerable work I had received I completed my transfer Portifina have exceeded all my expectations. With all the negative bad press around pension specialist companies, Portifina shine out as true ambassadors of all that is good about the other more professional end of the industry.I cannot give enough praise for the work that was carried out on my behalf. Each member of staff that I was in contact with showed the same professionalism as the other. In a world of mediocre service, Portifina show how customer service should be delivered. 10/10 I will and already have recommended Portifina to friends and close family."
"46 cleeve drive........ very good service thanks"
"From start to finish Portafina have been not only professional but very friendly and honest. The transferring and setting up of my New Pension scheme was done at my pace with Portafina understating my needs due to illness."
"The service was fantastic, they helped me understand the process. Every time I had a question they helped me by dealing with the other pension company for me. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to get their pension out. What I loved the most is the honesty each member of staff gave me. They never fobbed me off once."
"i was happy with the way portafina dealt with my pension release, at first i thought it was a scam because portafina contacted me and i had never heard of them . after a few checks i found it to be a real company so i went ahead with my claim."
"Very slow service. Don't keep you informed, you do all the chasing. Paperwork missing. Dates given when moneys to be received then no money arrives."
"I must say I was very pleased and impressed with the straightforward communication and personal attention provided by PORTAFINA in my recent pension transfer. Understanding Pensions are normally a very daunting subject for the layman, but PORTAFINA explained everything in detail that was easily understandable and always very very helpful and knowledgable whenever I phoned for updates. My main pension fund from a previous employer was locked away with trustees that provided very little information and were very slow on communications. Also the conditions were very restrictive and didn't allow me flexibility on choices to to with my investment. With PORTAFINA I feel that I am now in control and much more aware of my pension options. I also am happy with the knowledge they are making my pension fund work hard and have an interest in getting me the best returns ongoing. I feel safe that my pension is now in the safe hands of PORTAFINA. Yes it did take several months to sort out but this was mostly down to slow communication and lack of cooperation in a timely manner by my previous provider. All in all I am very happy with PORTAFINA and wouldn't hesitate recommending them."
"The service was excellent. The only minor complaint was that I felt like I was being contacted more often than necessary at times - rather this than not being contacted enough though."
"Excellent service from start to finish, paperwork easy to complete, good advice about pension choice and kept in touch with at each step of the way."
"I am totally satisfied with service I received from start to finish"
"Professional is what I would say. Understanding that the hold up with the money is not my fault has been made very clear to me. I am confident we will soon come to a conclusion and I will see my pension."
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 368 reviews