Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

OK, some of my requests, letters etc took a long while to be processed and dealt with previously in 2018. However a lot of the trouble was with my pension providers. Which caused me some tense moments with my lenders. This year I was very happy with how things worked out.
Hi John, thanks for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
what I love about portafina is their commitment for ensuring you are making the right decision for "you" and the staff, they are so very helpful.
Hi Angela, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Potafina a painless way for a really professional service
No pushy salespeople I would highly recommend them
Hi Richard, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I have had an excellent experience with Portafina. Very friendly and helpful
staff.
Hi Louise, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Excellent friendly people who where always happy to help me with aby questions. Would highly recommend to family and friends. English speaking people everytime i phoned ☺.
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Words cannot say how much that I have appreciated all the hard work that portafina and the kindness and professionalism of all the staff have been . Thank You all so much
Hi Paul, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Always helpful when I contacted them and kept me up to date
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you was satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The process was made very simple for myself due to the professional staff at Portafina .Informed at every stage of the process via a telephone call with polite telephone manners and good understanding of what i required with a updat email following shortly after . Would recommend to all my friends wanting to do this .
Hi Simon, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
It was a good experience,and everyone was helpful and polite.Thanks to all the team.I honestly don't understand everything about pensions,but it's a good bit clearer now.Thanks again to Mark and Amanda for everything so far!
Hi Rob, thank you for your kind review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. I will pass on the message to Mark and Amanda. Kind regards, Sharon.
First rate all round. From first phone call to ask if they could access a pension pot of £32000 which my pension provider said they wouldn’t release funds directly to me I would have to put it to another provider who would allow us drawdown. I was floundering when I got in touch with Portafina. The assured me it was possible as an insistent client. They were totally above board expressed on several occasions to reconsider and leave the pension to retirement age as it was a good pension. We were insistent. Signed all the forms and money was in the bank very quickly. There fee was money very well spent. Thank you Portafina always helpful and friendly and kept us well informed.
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
portafina were great it was capita dragging their feet.
Hi Phillip, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I have put a request to take money of 1500 pounds out of my account and you keep lose ing my letters now i have sent you another by recorded delivery please Don't lose it this time thankyou
Dear David, thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear that you have experienced these problems. We have made our service team aware and they will be in touch again shortly. Kind regards, Sharon.
All sorted,very good service,good advice before investing and can talk to people 👍
Hi Adam, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Took a while to receive my money but they kept me informed every step of the way giving me regular updates.
Hi David, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very grateful for the assistance and information provided. Quick process, and glad I contacted Portafina.
Hi Derek, thanks for your review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
I was very impressed with Portafina. I had various pension pots all over the place and they quickly and efficiently consolidated them all into one pension.
I was informed what was happening each step of the way and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for pension help and advice.
Hi Pauline, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased that you were happy with our service.
Would like to thank everyone from Portafina that helped me with my pension. Would highly recommend the company. Wishing the company all the best for the future, and once again thank you
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your kind review. I'm really please you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
My experience with portafina was very pleasant and satisfactory
Hi Paul, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina were always available, a pleasure to deal with well informed and made the whole process straightforward and extremely easy - they could neither improve their service nor make it simpler or done more .Thank you all for your help and patience 👍
Hi Wendy, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Took too long.
Hi David, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.78 based on 515 reviews