Portafina Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat
"Contacted via social media, excellent company, kept informed through out the process, couldn’t fault anything that portafina has done for me.would strongly recommend them for anybody thinking about the pension process"
Hi Martin, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service.
"Thank you PORTAFINA for your excellent service I must say that this experience has been an enjoyable one . My knowledge of pensions was very limited & I did not know what I was going to do until I got on board with PORTAFINA. Then I mad my mind up and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future brings . Thank you all at PORTAFINA for your expertise & for explaining things along the way . Thank you Andrew Davies 👍"
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you are happy with our service.
"Really easy to talk to Everything was thoroughly explained to us and if we were not too sure , it wasn’t an issue to explain again Simple plain English Constant updates from friendly staff Would recommend"
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Excellent service, polite and helpful staff, a pleasure to do business with."
Hi Stephen, thank you for nice review. I'm really pleased you were satisfied with our service.
"The service I received was great and easy and I was kept informed at every stage. Thank you."
Hi Christopher, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"excellent service and satisfaction very polite and helpful staff. fully explain the process very clearly and understanding and very helpful with questions"
Hi Paul, thanks for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"kept well informed, nothing was too much, trouble, great communications would recommend thanks"
Hi Steven, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Portafina failed to send me a Direct Debit Form when requested. This resulted in a delay in starting to make contributions to my pension. When the form did eventually arrive after a second request, it had a different reference number. I have completed the form and asked for clarification about the two reference numbers. On a positive I found the staff to be helpful, well informed & very professional in dealing with me."
Hi Paul, I'm sorry to hear about the delay you have experienced. It is of great concern to us if any of our customers are unhappy with any aspect of our service. I have contacted our customer service team to get an update on your case and they have confirmed they will be in touch as a priority. Thank you.
"The advisers were great always on hand to help explain things I didn't understand would recommend them to all family and friends made sorting out my Pension so simple"
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Has been an absolute pleasure working with any staff member at Portafina .. always happy to explain everything until I understood and nothing was ever too much trouble no matter what I called for . Thank you guys I will definitely recommend you"
Hi Nicole, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Excellent from start to finish"
Hi Gary, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"what can I say..........! from start to finish outstanding service most helpful and polite full staff they kept me informed at every step of the way either by phone or letter. I certainly would highly recommend Portafina to every one who is wanting to sort out their pension or they just want to invest it.so on that note i can only say 5 star service and many thanks for all your help and support."
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm really pleased that you were happy with our service.
"very helpful staff"
Hi David, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"I am very grateful that you dealt with my pension transfer so efficiently . All done and dusted in 8 months thank you all once again"
Hi John, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Very good ,kept me informed all along the process"
Hi Jeffrey, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"I am very satisfied with PORTAFINA services. It’s nice to deal with professional people. Highly recommended."
Hi Rolando, thanks for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Excellent service and impressed updates were given regularly."
Hi David, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Although the pension process was long winded, Portafina kept us informed by letter and phone always treating us with respect.. A very professional company who always had my interest at heart."
Hi Linda, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"With Portafina they all what was asked as I had tried a couple of companies before but was messed about and had it dragged out far to long but Portafina got it sorted much faster and I was informed on a regular basis right up to the conclusion and I would recommend to other people I know"
Hi Andrew, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Very helpful from start to finish definitely recommend to everyone"
Hi Kevin, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 464 reviews