Portafina Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone, Live Chat
"It was competent,quick and successful."
Thanks Edward for your nice reply.
"I was satisfied with the first call that was answered and likewise every time (apart from once and that may have been recorded - I don't think the *** person understood my question). The customer support I received was very personal and the staff made me feel confident throughout."
"100% Satisfied"
"Information was at times slow but we got there in the end"
"Portafina was always there to answer any questions rega"
Thanks for your nice review
"Great service, highly recommend the team at Portafina especially Denise and Charlotte who were very professional and dealt with my pension transfer with speed and efficiency 10/10"
Hi Colin, thanks for the great comment. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. I will pass on your comments to Denise and Charlotte.
"Very professional and a pleasure to deal with"
Hi David, thanks for the nice review. I'm pleased your happy with our service.
"Very satisfied customer service was excellent always so nice in the phone"
"I was very satisfied i was kept up to date through out the process . It did take a while but we got there and it is now complete and i am very happy . I have already recommended you to somebody else so i hope they will be as satisfied as i was ."
"Portafina really did make me happy. The service was second to none, I was kept informed at every stage of the transaction about what was going on and what was likely to occur next. My representative, Anna, was polite, patient and good humoured even when I asked the most asenine questions. I was given a superbly well presented folder containing avery last bit of information I could need including help, guidance and reference for every question asked. Whenever I phoned Portafina I never had to listen to an endlessly looped tape of classical music before being put through to the staff. Very happy customer indeed......"
Hi Simon, thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad you were happy with our service. I will make sure I pass the comments on to Anna.
"I know I have invested my pensions with yous,you in vest in new house builds,but that all I know,t present when I retire I will gat about two hundred pound a week"
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback. It sounds as though you would appreciate a little more clarity on how and where your pension is currently invested. If you’d like I can arrange for someone to call you to discuss this with you further? We’re always here to help if you have any questions about your pension. Just let me know about the telephone call and I can take it from there.
Best wishes,
Sharon
"Overall I was satisfied with the service I received but took a little longer than I anticipated but this may have been down to others in the link."
"Absolutely satisfied and very prompt with action...only small point is that occasionally have to chase especially after any transactions have happened"
"I have to say I am so glad that I got in touch with portafina. the way they expertly handled my pension. the way they even helped me along with the questions regarding my future plans and the friendliness with their advice. I now have the necessary funds to replenish my isa account,and a few holidays are in the pipeline for next year. Well done portafina, many thanks, regards Derek."
Hi Derek, thanks for the great comment. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Very good service and quick."
Hi Colin, thanks for the nice review. I'm pleased your happy with our service.
"Not really. At some stage when I started not a phone call or e.mail iif you. Look at the length of when I applied till now.???"
"For me personally , at no point did I feel any stress or pressure in my dealings with Portafina Thank you"
"Good friendly service throughout. Would recommend to friends."
"Portafina have been totally supportive from the first informal phone call to completion of my pension plan Everything was clearly explained and I really appreciated the personal touch I felt throughout I have no hesitation in recommending Portafina"
"I thought Portafina agents were very easy to talk to and good listeners, responding positively to all questions and explaining the issues. I think a monthly email could have been useful, just to give an outline of progress and a summary of recent events."
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 380 reviews