Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

yes most helpful
Very satisfied
absolutely no bother from start to finish everything was as described and appointments were on time so that in its self told me I was dealing with a professional team.
information provided very easy to understand guided us through whole procsess easy to reach by phone and was most helpful \n
Following initial telephone interview, process seemed very long before receiving proposals (which also went astray, delaying the process further).\nHowever, following a telephone call advising of concerns, was kept fully updated and customer support was exceptionally helpful.
Very good could not ask for anymore
I found Portal Financial to be really good, they gave me several options and explained them clearly and in words that I could understand, this is quite a rare thing in this market.
VERY INFORMATIVE
i was pleased with the service portal finance provided me with.they were very easy to communicate with and dealt with my queries swiftly and efficiently.
Very happy many thanks .
Great service that i have passed on to others
I received first class service from start to finish everything was explained to me fully. any questions I asked I got a prompt answer
I thought it was a quick transaction for monies to be exchanged but I would have to say the CIS were still up there sending the check so quickly.
I was very happy with the service I received and the response to any queries that I had.
On the whole I was satisfied with the whole process. There were a couple of issues but they got them sorted in the end. The staff were easy to talk to and explained things to me.
Yes very helpful. Portal traced a pension which had been frozen since 1981.
I was satisfied
I was dealt with courteously and given the information I required.\nI look forward to my annual review.
Apart from the time it took otherwise good\n
personal advisor very helpful,