Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Very pleased with every thing you are doing for me
Hi Eric, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you are happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
They help me to get back on track as I was on shutdown and they got all the paperwork together so I don't have to do it thank you for all your help and support on this
Hi Kelvin, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina were timely and helpful throughout the whole process, and always contactable, whether by phone or email.
An overall excellent service.
Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Excellent straightforward service
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Great service by portafina they guid e you though efficiently and nothing is to much trouble
Hi Kelvin, thank you for kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very friendly people to speak to and explain everything in great detail.No pressure at any time to decide on what you want to do with your pension. Also in my case everything put into place very quickly and set up. I personally would highly recommend portafina.
Hi Paul, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Excellent service , staff had all the answers to this minefield of pension advise .
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I originally looked into my pensions back in the summer of 2019 and was told that I could not one into another either way so left them as they were. A few months later I received a leaflet from Portafina in the daily mail and having read through it decided to fill in and send off. This was the best thing I could have done as now both of my pensions have been transferred into one and I was able to access to release some of my pension pot.
Portafina have been great from start to finish I would really recommend them to anyone who is thinking of changing or accessing their pensions.
I would like to say a massive thank you to all concerned at Portafina for all the help and advice I received before deciding what to do it really made things a lot easier for me to come to my final decision.
Hi Tony, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I am very pleased I decided to go with Portafina. Very helpful patient staff full of friendly staff. I am more confident about my pension since there support. Thank you.
Hi Trevor, thank you for kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Helped me to achieve my goal... remember Rome wasn’t built in a day... all in all took 10 months for my application to go through from beginning to end. Staff really helpful and friendly... I would highly recommend Portafina - thank you to all that was involved with my account.
Hi Lorraine, thank you for your nice review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The staff were very polite and helpful all the way through my pension stages. Excellent staff and company I would recommend your company to other people. Great job well done.
Hi Michael, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
All good thanks. Just need to final everything do I still o u. As I not had you bill. Or have you taken it? So I not do to much with it. Thanks again. And thanks very much for your call back. A good quick service.
Hi Martin, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. A member of our team will call you today explaining how our fee works. Kind regards, Sharon.
Thoroughly professional service from start to finish
Hi Ronald, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I have been lucky enough to have portafina look after my pension transfer which i have to say have been amazing, so helpful and friendly any questions i had were answered and i have always been kept informed every step of the way throughout the whole process.
I would like to say a massive thank you to the team at portafina for all your help and i would highly recommend them
Many thanks
Vicky pearce
Hi Victoria, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I liked the fact that no pressure was put on me to make decisions that I did not feel comfortable with. All options were explained to me in a way that was easy to understand.
Hi Richard, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The service I got from Denice trice was excellent she kept me up dated on everything that was happening. And when that extra mile
Hi Julian, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Letters and phone calls were always clear and precise. All the people that I spoke to were helpful
Hi Mark, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Quick response and kept informed of progress. Everything was explained in detail on call.Would definitely recommend.
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm really pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Good and friendly easy to talk to explained anything i wanted to know.
Hi Keith, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina did a good job for me
Hi Stephen, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.78 based on 514 reviews