Portafina Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone, Live Chat
"The process was made very simple for myself due to the professional staff at Portafina .Informed at every stage of the process via a telephone call with polite telephone manners and good understanding of what i required with a updat email following shortly after . Would recommend to all my friends wanting to do this ."
Hi Simon, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"It was a good experience,and everyone was helpful and polite.Thanks to all the team.I honestly don't understand everything about pensions,but it's a good bit clearer now.Thanks again to Mark and Amanda for everything so far!"
Hi Rob, thank you for your kind review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. I will pass on the message to Mark and Amanda. Kind regards, Sharon.
"First rate all round. From first phone call to ask if they could access a pension pot of £32000 which my pension provider said they wouldn’t release funds directly to me I would have to put it to another provider who would allow us drawdown. I was floundering when I got in touch with Portafina. The assured me it was possible as an insistent client. They were totally above board expressed on several occasions to reconsider and leave the pension to retirement age as it was a good pension. We were insistent. Signed all the forms and money was in the bank very quickly. There fee was money very well spent. Thank you Portafina always helpful and friendly and kept us well informed."
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"portafina were great it was capita dragging their feet."
Hi Phillip, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"I have put a request to take money of 1500 pounds out of my account and you keep lose ing my letters now i have sent you another by recorded delivery please Don't lose it this time thankyou"
Dear David, thank you for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear that you have experienced these problems. We have made our service team aware and they will be in touch again shortly. Kind regards, Sharon.
"All sorted,very good service,good advice before investing and can talk to people 👍"
Hi Adam, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Took a while to receive my money but they kept me informed every step of the way giving me regular updates."
Hi David, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Very grateful for the assistance and information provided. Quick process, and glad I contacted Portafina."
Hi Derek, thanks for your review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
"I was very impressed with Portafina. I had various pension pots all over the place and they quickly and efficiently consolidated them all into one pension. I was informed what was happening each step of the way and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for pension help and advice."
Hi Pauline, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased that you were happy with our service.
"Would like to thank everyone from Portafina that helped me with my pension. Would highly recommend the company. Wishing the company all the best for the future, and once again thank you"
Hi Jennifer, thank you for your kind review. I'm really please you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"My experience with portafina was very pleasant and satisfactory"
Hi Paul, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Portafina were always available, a pleasure to deal with well informed and made the whole process straightforward and extremely easy - they could neither improve their service nor make it simpler or done more .Thank you all for your help and patience 👍"
Hi Wendy, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Took too long."
Hi David, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
"Thanks very much for everything you done for me to receive my pension it has made my life a lot easier"
Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'm really happy to hear that you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Very clear on what they were telling you and didn’t mind repeating there selfs to make sure you understood nothing was to much trouble great customer understanding"
Hi Dawn, thank you for your kind review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"After finding out I could cash in on my pension with a few phone calls everything was put in motion within a few weeks I'm happy with the whole process."
Hi Paul, thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Was very impressed with the way everything was handled and kept informed about every step"
Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Overall a good service. Always willing to help you and provide you with the best possible way to get your pension to grow for the future. The only drawback I found on one phone call, was on one telephone I was not told a reason why I could not draw any more money out of my pension by one of the staff which I found unprofessional, but on a later call another advisor did explain why I had to wait."
Hi John, thanks for taking the time to provide us with a review. We’re sorry that the information provided to you during one call wasn’t as clear as it could have been. I’ll ensure that your feedback is passed on to the relevant team. I’m pleased that overall you were happy with our service. Thanks, Sharon.
"Not brilliant took over a year to complete the transfer and wouldn't budge on the over priced fees even though we were not wanting advice"
Hi Jane, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
"I found the whole process quick and easy to understand. Professional courtesy was shown threw out the whole time. No pressure and very quick process from start to finish. Would highly recommend your company."
Hi Keith, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 448 reviews