PointView Resources Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PointView Resources
Please rate PointView Resources for Partnership
"My recruiter was James, he was absolutely spot on throughout the recruitment process. Always happy to help and available whenever, whether that be for advice on CV writing, interview tips, or if I just had a general question about the role. I’ve now started in a job I already love and can’t wait to continue thanks to James and point view. Thanks again!"
Please rate PointView Resources for Partnership
"Five Stars! So glad I had the opportunity to have worked with PointView Resources! The process went VERY smooth. The opportunity James presented was a direct connect for me! He knew my business, knew what I was looking for, and helped connect me with a fantastic opportunity. If ever there was a search firm to work with PointView Resources is the one!"
Please rate PointView Resources for Partnership
"PointView Resources reached out to me with a a very fitting job proposal and followed up the hiring process closely and very professionally, answering to all my questions, collecting information and acting as a very responsive middleman with the hiring organization. The entire process worked very smoothly. I really appreciated the fact that the job proposal was fitting and targeted to my profile and level. Very often in fact I am reached out from recruiting agencies with a standard list of open positions among which none of them actually fits my profile. PointView approach instead has been much more professional."
PointView Resources is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews