Pocketfold Invites Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pocketfold Invites
"Amazing service yet again. I will keep on shopping there"
"Excellent card stock and very helpful being able to paying only P&P for a sample I bought one size and then tried another size and design which was a great help."
"Great quality, fast delivery"
"great service and speed of delivery."
"Good service. Good product"
"Beautiful invitations that arrived quickly."
"After an issue around delivery (DPD’s fault not pocketfold’s) I contacted customer service and I was very impressed with the quick responses and help in tracking down where the parcel actually was. After finally getting my order I asked a question on making the invite and the customer service agent Chris went out of his way to obtain a video that seemed like it had been filmed especially for me. I cannot recommend pocketfold invites highly enough. The product was dispatched quickly, the quality is great and customer service can not be faulted. Would happily use again."
"Delivery Top Pocketfold invites Top"
"Great Service, prompt delivery. No complaints"
"Excellent quality Card and Invites, very prompt delivery, would highly recommend"
"Fantastic service fast delivery!"
"Fantastic as always!"
"Excellent service, fantastic delivery and brilliant product - will definitely use again"
"Good customer ethic."
Hi Eve,
I'm glad to hear you were pleased with the service we provide!
I'd love it if you could get in touch to let us know what we could improve on to boost us to a five star rating :)
Kind regards,
Owen
"I just received my order of Pocketfold Invites - I ordered a mix and match of different items as samples for wedding stationery so I could see the quality and colours beforehand - I am so impressed! Easy process, great website, and the product got here fast (in Australia) and I'm so happy with the quality. I'll be back with a big order for all my wedding stationery soon!"
Hi Amy,
Excellent to hear you've made use of our no minimum order policy to sample a range of colours!
We look forward to processing your full order and we hope you'll share the finished result with us.
Owen
"Fantastic, quick service with a high quality product"
Hi Amanda,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this glowing review, I'm glad to hear you were impressed with our products and quick delivery times!
Owen
"Fast service, quick delivery and excellent products. I made my wedding invites from pocketfold invites and very happy would deffently be reccomending."
Thank you for your kind words, all of our Pocketfolds are cut in-house and to order to ensure only the best of quality for our wonderful customers!
Make sure to get in touch when you're ready to organise your Wedding Favours, we'd be over the moon to help.
Owen
"Always fantastic service, very happy 😁"
Hi Tonya,
Thank you for your lovely review, you are a consistent joy to work with and we hope you have enjoyed our recent range expansions - make sure to keep an eye out for new items coming in the future...
Owen
"Great products and I loved the samples. Really helped me make my decision on the wedding invitations. Will be coming back soon!"
Hi Jamie,
It's good to hear you loved our Sample Service! It's certainly the best way to find the perfect colour for the perfect invitations.
We look forward to your return, and don't forget to share the finished product with us on Instagram!
Owen
"Always a 1st class service x"
Hi Janette,
Thank you for your kind words, I hope you love the new customer account system we've recently implemented for tracking your orders.
We'll continue to keep doing our best and improving wherever we can!
Pocketfold Invites is rated 4.88 based on 24 reviews