plumber.rightio.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend plumber.rightio.co.uk

Tell us how plumber.rightio.co.uk made you happy
Wish I'd checked out the 1 star reviews for this low-down underhanded company. Was quoted £119 for (own) kitchen tap replacement (no mention of VAT). Job took the plumber 20 minutes over the hour so we were charged for 2 hours labour, plus a couple of flexible hoses that were necessary, plus VAT. Total cost £285. Watch out for when they ask you for your card details upfront (no going back then when they make excuses (lies?) about engineer availability and change your appointment times to a later date. Would NEVER recommend. Beware.
APPALLING! Dont touch them with a barge pole!!! Hottest day of the year, so far, burst pipe in the heat, and no water.. We understand everyone's busy - but call Righteo who they say they'll be there.
£109 an hour - plus VAT and any parts.

They profess to be reliable, their plumbers have 5 years experience and they will sort it out. Please, don't worry. So we don't.. and wait, and wait...... and wait.....

1/2 hr before the close of business.. still no water, still no plumber.

Plumbers are busy, but not even a courtesy call from their call centre to explain, and when I do ring, just more hard sell on their protection plan and promises of discounts. SERIOUSLY UNIMPRESSED.
I am in the process of buying a house and contacted this company to undertake a Gas Safe inspection. Speaking with their representative Richard Carter I should have realised what a hopeless company they were to turn out to be as he had little or no knowledge of the Gas Safe inspection. Having made the necessary arrangements last I heard nothing. When I called their 'operations centre' I was told my job had been cancelled with no explanation or notification to me. This company scores 0/10 all all fronts.
plumber.rightio.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews