Place of THINGS Reviews

5 Rating 27 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Place of THINGS

Tell us how Place of THINGS made you happy
Fantastic product and well designed. Had one issue with mine upon delivery but Ian engaged with me straight away and managed to resolve in a matter of a day. Great service!
Excellent service. I purchased a phone holder for my husband to use on his watt bike. He is really pleased with it, an fantastic idea. The product is very sturdy and well made.
Great products and great service. Very well made and clever yet simple ideas. As we know, sometimes are the best ones.
Amazing products. Great customer service. Can't wait for the next 'thing' to be invented!
Perfect! Well made and arrived quickly.
This is a great little company - solved a problem (fitting phone as well as tablet to wattbike) that was annoying me with a great device that does the job perfectly. Along with that, fast service & great communication. The sort of venture that deserves to thrive.
Great service and product from Ian.
I purchased this for my I-pod. I asked a question regarding this and received a quick response confirming that it would fit so I made the purchase. I've also used it for my I-phone. I fitted it within seconds, it is extremely well made. Very good value for, therefore, I would recommend this product.
Place of THINGS 5 star review on 27th March 2022
About as good as it gets in terms of product and accompanying customer service. Phone mount is perfect. Easy to fit and holds phone at perfect angle. Customer communication through order placement, dispatch through to review are timely, clear and unobtrusive. Exactly as these things should be!!
Easy to fit. Great product.
After trying all sorts of homemade solutions to keep my phone attached to my bike while working out I eventually found this awesome stem phone mount from Place of Things. It was just what I was looking for. Perfect in every way.
Excellent kit. Not complicated and simple to fit. Excellent 👍
All the mount are well worth getting well designed and good quality. Last purchase phone mount brilliant and lite, would recommend any.
Very good, and better than expected. Fits perfectly on Wattbike, taking the stress of dropping my phone away. Highly recommend.
Like having a best friend that makes things for you. Has transformed my Wattbike into a virtual reality world of cycling.
Place of THINGS 5 star review on 14th March 2022
Excellent add-ons, designed and made by an expert in cycling and computer-aided design. They work very well for me.
Fantastic bit of kit, very simple to assemble. Has made me enjoy my WattBike even more 👍🏻
Amazing product! Swift communication and have recommended to others!
Brilliant idea & just what I’ve been looking for 👍
Excellent service and product (Wattbike phone mount) order was processed and delivered far quicker than expected. Great product and service from a home grown UK business Couldn’t be happier.
Place of THINGS is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews