Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Picture Perfect Gallery

About Picture Perfect Gallery: www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

Unit 1,97-101 Peregrine Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, Essex IG6 3XH

Emma P
"I am so pleased I purchased my Doug Hyde 'catch a falling star' from Picture Perfect Gallery. From start to finish the service has been fantastic, so good I have just ordered another picture. The picture arrived when Russell said it would and packaged perfectly. Thank you."
Mark C
"loving the new picture which now has pride of place on my home office wall. service from Russell has been excellent and once dispatched the picture arrived quickly, well wrapped and protected. Fab service would highly recommend"
"Excellent to deal with. Kept informed around delivery of my order. Goods arrived on time. Definitely would recommend"
"Ordered 2 sculptures - great price with speedy delivery. Very pleased with purchases and recommend Picture Perfect Gallery."
"Perfect service from Russell, thank you for finding me this amazing piece of art, will be back for more."
"Russels customer service was absolutely fantastic. 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I purchased a picture on 0% finance. The application was sent through and done in seconds. Russel kept me in the loop as to when the picture would b with me, as It was for a 50th birthday present. I would highly recommend purchasing a picture from Russel and I will definately be using picture perfect again. I have one happy husband. Than you once again to Russel."
"Russell at the Gallery is always there to help. Great Gallery and Great value. What more can I say."
"As always, thanks for good item with kind communication, hope to deal with you again ,soon!"
"A top class service. Russell and his staff were really helpful as we're the framing guys that we visited to collect our painting. Thoroughly professional and a pleasure to deal with."
"Great service from Russell who kept me informed throughout. Item delivered promptly and in perfect condition Many thanks"
"Fantastic customer service! Really smooth ordering process and even price matched my item! The sculpture is lovely and we are very pleased with it. I would definitely use picture perfect again."
"Not only was Picture Perfect Gallery competitively priced, the customer service was also superb. Russell was friendly and helpful, answering all my questions over the phone, email or Whatsapp. I would definitely recommend them and would buy with confidence from them."
"What can i say about Picture Perfect Gallery and in particular Russell, the service is first class, we have bought quite a few pictures of Russell and he always go the extra mile particularly with the last one we bought which was a surprise wedding present. I would highly recommend this Picture Perfect Gallery you will never be disapointed by the service. Best wishes Anthony and Helen"
"The service from Picture Perfect Gallery is just excellent. We have dealt with Russell a couple of times now and he always goes out of his way to source the items we want and to ensure they are delivered to suit our requirements. Our most recent purchase was "Hand in Hand" by Doug Hyde, Russell managed to secure us one of the limited edition castings. We absolutely love the piece. We would be more than happy to recommend Picture Perfect Gallery and we will definitely be going back again in the future."
"I have purchased Several items from picture perfect Russell has always been very accommodating and outstanding service"
"Ordered Doug Hyde's Good vs Bad for our daughter's bedroom as a surprise - she'd liked the print having seen it on a recent cruise ship holiday - arrived promptly and was very well packaged - the frame quality and print are excellent and was very well received - would have no hesitation is recommending The Picture Perfect Gallery."
"Picture Perfect has provided excellent customer service throughout ordering and delivery of my prints. We have ordered twice from here and have been thrilled with both items. Russell has been extremely helpful tweaking border sizes and organising a delivery day to suit in a short time period. I would definitely recommend anyone to order from here."
"Excellent! Very helpful my print arrived on time and very well protected.just as promised. Full marks! To Russel and his team .will definitely use them again. Steve w"
"Excellent service, Russell kept us informed at every stage. Very pleased with the picture."
"My first time shopping with the picture perfect gallery I could not find a better price anywhere and I must say a big thanks for the outstanding help and customer service I got"
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 250 reviews