Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Picture Perfect Gallery

About Picture Perfect Gallery: www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

Unit 1,97-101 Peregrine Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, Essex IG6 3XH

Emma S
"This is the second piece we have purchased through picture perfect gallery. Russell is a pleasure to deal with and is always there to answer any questions. We came back to picture perfect because of him and the price is always the lowest"
Alastair H
"I was looking for a specific limited edition print for my daughters 40th birthday. After I left a message on their ansaphone I was contacted by Russell, who then sourced my print. (Doug Hyde - Memories). All done over the phone and emails - and print arrived as agreed with fantastic packing to protect it. Overall it was brilliant service thanks to Russell. Thank you 😁👍"
"When I called Russell about some art advice, he was thorough in explaining the current market, the various avenues to look at and who specifically to approach. A genuine trusted advisor and someone worth keeping in ones address book. Thank you, Russell. P.S. He’s One In A Million – The Doug Hyde Man!"
"Russell is always really helpful and can't do enough to make sure you get what you're looking for. What we ordered was delivered on time, really well packaged and the comms with Russell were great. Russell knows how to treat new and long-standing customers really well and you can tell he values both."
"Another excellent sculpture from Russell. Very happy with the purchase, Russell made everything very easy for us and it was lovely to see him and deal with him again."
"I contacted Picture Perfect Gallery online regarding a Doug Hyde print (Catman & Robin) I was looking for. I was contacted back very quickly by a lovely man called Russ who reassured he could get me a copy and compete with any lower price and he did just that. He also sorted out the frame for me to my exact taste! I have hung it in my bathroom and it has certainly cheered it up!!! Because the service was so great, I asked him to try and find another Doug Hyde that I had wanted for years (Partners in Crime). I was so impressed when he found me one and beat the price I'd seen. Again he reassured me it could be framed to my exact taste. I can't wait to get that one too. Thank you so much for a fabulous five star service!!!!!"
"Couldn’t have asked for a better service, Russell went above and beyond and customer service I’ve ever received. Thank you Russell 😆"
"Very helpful and nothing was to much trouble for them to find what i was looking for Highly Recommend"
"Fantastic customer service - best I have had in a long time! Nothing too much trouble for Russell, and there was no pressure to purchase. Very refreshing!"
"Recently had the pleasure of dealing with Russell at the picture perfect gallery. I found Russell to be extremely knowledgable and helpful. The aftercare received was second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend the guys at the Picture Perfect Gallery. Thank you! Richard"
"Great service Bought Doug Hyde piece Meticulously packed Will definitely use again Thanks Russel"
"Outstanding service, went out his way to track down a print, will definitely be using again!!"
"I would highly recommend Picture Perfect Gallery. Excellent customer service from start to finish from Russell. I will definitely be making further purchases with Picture Perfect Gallery."
"Super picture well wrapped when it arrived. Looks great on my sun room well pleased with the product would recommend"
"Very personable owner Worked hard to find me a limited edition print which was thought to be sold out Prompt delivery by courier Item in perfect condition and just what I wanted"
"I am so pleased with the excellent service I have received from Picture Perfect Gallery and the picture is beautiful. Nothing too much trouble and very good communication."
"Excellent service from Russell. Delivered when promised and no chance of damage due to being so well packaged. A few more spaced to fill so will be coming back to Russell to help out!"
"This was the first time we've used Picture Perfect Gallery. Communication from the vendor was excellent and replies prompt when required. The loose limited edition print we purchased was very robustly packaged and survived the very worst of ParcelForce's treatment completely undamaged. On the basis of this experience I'd be happy to purchase from them again."
"Great service Russell kept me fully informed about delivery would recommend them I’m a very satisfied customer"
"Fab customer service from start to finish will be purcahsing again for sure !"
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 215 reviews