Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Picture Perfect Gallery

About Picture Perfect Gallery: www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

Unit 1,97-101 Peregrine Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, Essex IG6 3XH

"Russell gave excellent service. He always kept in touch throughout and was always happy to answer any questions. Fantastic price for the artwork. Very happy with my Doug Hyde"
Jacqueline B
Verified Buyer
"Customer journey was superb when I ordered a picture from Picture Perfect Gallery. Russel was a joy to deal with and went out of his way to check availability, keeping me updated and arranging dispatch so that the picture arrived on the day that I had requested. I will definitely use this company again without hesitation as they the service was first class."
"Excellent service keep me uptondtae with delivery. Friendly approach enjoyable buy."
Isabelle M
Verified Buyer
"I cannot find Russell and Picture Perfect Gallery for the wonderful Doug Hyde picture and how it was packaged was unreal."
"have now made two purchases from picture perfect gallery, both were promptly delivered and even better were competitively priced will be using them again"
"Beautiful picture, excellently framed. Good friendly service from Russell keeping me updated as to the order's progress along the way."
Alexandra M
Verified Buyer
"This was the first piece of art I had ever bought and I was nervous about making such a big purchase online. What if I was scammed?? But Russell quickly reassured me and kept in contact with me throughout the process. I got the impression he was every bit as keen for me to get the art safe and sound as I was! When it arrived, having been beautifully framed, it was just as gorgeous as I'd hoped, if not more. Russell had also been very helpful with last minute changes to the delivery instructions. All in all, a great service and I would not hesitate to recommend Russell and Picture Perfect Gallery to you."
"Had a very good experience with Perfect Picture Gallery. I was after a Doug Hyde limited edition print. The after purchase care was fantastic. Russell was on point and quick to help respond to queries esoecialkt when there was a slight delay with parcelforce. Print package very well. Would purchase from this company again in the future."
"As it should be from order to delivery. Friendly service spot on, will definitely recommend and use again. Thanks for making it easy and worry free"
"Great friendly and efficient service"
"Wonderful service from Russell at Picture Perfect Gallery. He was superb in helping me choose just the right artwork for my taste and for the space I had available. Russell kept me fully informed at every step of the process."
Samantha T
Verified Buyer
"Perfect transaction. Communication was excellent and the painting was really well packaged. I would be confident to use again."
"Outstanding service from Russell at Picture Perfect , who exchanged a Doug Hyde ordered in error at Xmas for the latest “making memories “ which looks amazing. Thank You Russell for all your help."
"Very happy with the product and service"
"I purchased 2 Doug Hyde prints from Russell in December 2017, that I was unable to obtain anywhere else. Russell sourced them for me, and sent them on to me in Bristol. Nothing was too much trouble for Russell and they now look beautiful haning in my lounge. Gill Bristol"
"Russel gave some very useful and helpful advise about a Frederick Haycock limited edition print I have. I trust his opinion in this field. Thank you"
"Russell provides an excellent and personal service always keeping you advised on delivery timeframes."
"Russell was very helpful but my timing of placing my order came when Picture Perfect was swamped by a large influx of inventory. We were able to get the delivery in time in spite of all the delays, me trying to setup a Paypal account and he to clear his schedule of inventory tasks. He was very polite and accommodating while I didn't have complete access to email and am in the USA and didn't want to pay for overseas calls."
"Excellent, quick & friendly service. Russell kept me updated every step of the way & delivered My piece when best convenient to me. My framed picture is gorgeous.....thank you so much 😊"
"Friendly, responsive service, there was an issue with the delivery but Russell dealt with it and kept me informed to prevent it becoming a problem. The picture was well-wrapped and protected and exactly as expected so what more could I want? I will definitely use Picture Perfect gallery again."
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.96 based on 166 reviews