Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

Read Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

About Picture Perfect Gallery:

www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

1st Floor

Mr Nick Sharples
Mr Kenton Etherington
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Mr David Marsh
Exceptional communication from this company, website very easy to use, good price for the artwork, well framed up. The artwork was very well packaged, arrived on time, and I have already made another order ;)
Russ was incredibly helpful throughout the transaction and I will not hesitate to recommend the Picture Perfect Gallery.
Picture arrived quickly, as advertised, well wrapped and in excellent condition.
Amazing service. Very quick delivery. Very good prices. Would definately order from Picture Perfect again. Thank you Russ.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Bought a beautiful Doug Hyde print from the gallery. Matt was very helpful and kept me well informed of despatch and delivery dates. Well packaged. Would highly recommend Picture Perfect Gallery.
Great service will definitely be using again. Best price found, responded quickly to all email questions and delivered on time. Very happy with our picture.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Absolutely blown away with the speed and service from the gallery. Kept up to speed with progress and delivery and the delivery packaging was amazing!
Ordered a Mackenzie Thorpe just before lock down for a Christmas present. Despite the very challenging situation of Covid infection's, lockdown and courier capacity Russell and the team still managed to get the art delivered in time for Christmas. Excellent service in very trying times. Would definitely recommend them. Thanks guys.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Very pleased my framed print arrived just in time for Xmas. A Xmas gift for my wife who loved it. Thank you to all the guys at Picture Perfect Gallery. Best regards Gary
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Very professional in stating what was to happen with the delivery so close to Xmas. The delivery was in good time and the packaging was extremely secure. I would thoroughly recommend them
I bought a limited edition book as a late christmas present. My order was promptly handled and the book was sent out next day delivery just in time for Christmas - thank you so much your efforts and the communication setting expectations was much appreciated. Good luck for 2021
Sculpture was at a really great price, arrived super quick (faster than expected) and at the expected standard ... really happy with the sculpture as its a reminder of my best friend who has been there throughout the COVID lockdown :)
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 4th January 2021
I have bought a number of pieces from Picture Perfect over the last 2 or 3 years and every transaction has been very personable and without any causes for concern. I would have no hesitation in recommending them even though we are at almost opposite ends of the country. My latest Doug Hyde piece was ordered on Christmas Day and delivered withing a few days. A smooth transaction, good prices and the piece was packaged superbly. I am sure we will be buying more pieces in future.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 4th January 2021
Thanks Kenton, lovely to hear from you again and a big thanks once again, Happy New Year from myself and the team - Russell
Great communication and quick delivery. Item was in it’s original packaging and free from damage.
I would use again.
I needed some help buying a print for my husband for Christmas and the team were amazing, super helpful and despite Covid, made sure I got it in time for Christmas. Thank you, my husband loved it! Would highly recommend and use again.
Great service and professional
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 31st December 2020
Amazing service! 5*
What incredible customer service. From the time of making the enquiry about my piece of art through to receiving it, the communication was excellent. There is such a friendly and caring approach towards the customer. I can’t wait to now enjoy my piece of art.
Fantastic friendly helpful company to deal with. They helped me right from the start, from deciding which picture to buy etc keeping me informed until it was delivered. I highly recommend Picture perfect gallery.
Such a great service - made every effort to make sure this arrived for Christmas and it did - Christmas Eve despite the challenges of reduced staff and problems with delivery locally. Packaged so well. It’s been received as a wonderful gift and meant a lot to my husband who is a fan of Mackenzie Thorpe.

Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 900 reviews