Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Picture Perfect Gallery

About Picture Perfect Gallery: www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

Unit 1,97-101 Peregrine Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, Essex IG6 3XH

"I recieved such great service from my initial chat with Russ to the delivery of my artwork. I highly recommend Picture Perfect."
Emma S
"Russell gave excellent service. He always kept in touch throughout and was always happy to answer any questions. Fantastic price for the artwork. Very happy with my Doug Hyde"
Kcarrie V
"Wonderful service from Russell at Picture Perfect Gallery. He was superb in helping me choose just the right artwork for my taste and for the space I had available. Russell kept me fully informed at every step of the process."
"Beautiful picture, wonderfully framed and perfectly packaged. Great communication too, I thoroughly recommend Russell and the team."
"Excellent communications and delivery, would definitely use again"
"Good communication and safe packaging and delivery."
"What can I say.....outstanding service.From beginning to the end I was kept informed all throughout the process.Russell must be the most attentive person that I’ve ever had the experience dealing with. Normally when you get this type of service you would expect to pay extra..but no I searched through many galleries for my Doug Hyde print and picture perfect gallery was far the most reasonable. I look forward to purchasing other works from you in the future Russell Many thanks"
"Excellent service. Excellent prices Definitely will buy from again"
"I had a problem with one of my Govinder Nazram sculptures, nothing to do with Russell and the Gallery but he very kindly took the time out to speak with me and advise me what to do regarding a claim and valuation. Russell seems extremely knowledgable and his expertise on the subject was worth the chat. Many thanks for helping. Katharine Roberts"
"From first contact Picture Perfect Gallery and Russell were an absolute joy to deal with, the best service I've dealt with and a really personal, friendly, helpful approach. I was kept up to date with each stage of the order from framing times to despatch and delivery (even racing through an order for my wifes birthday despite the clock being well against him). I would completely recommend and will myself be using again in the future. Many thanks."
"Ordered a Doug Hyde from Russell at Picture Perfect galleries taking advantage of the interest free payment offer. So easy to set up and costs spread evenly over 6 months. As for the picture itself....it's awesome. Fresh off the print run from DeMontfort and beautifully framed. Currently hanging in my study and looking great. Super communication from Russell throughout. Highly recommended. A+++++"
"Absolutely fantastic service from Russell at Picture Perfect Gallery. We wanted to order 5 Doug Hyde prints and have them all framed the same ready for our new house which we are moving to next month. Russell did an amazing job of sourcing the prints, arranging framing and delivery to fit in with us. We picked them up today and we are over the moon with them. We could not have asked for anything more - we will definitely be back once we have moved and find a spare wall! 10/10 customer service. Thank you so much."
"Lovely print was slightly delayed due to no stock but excellent communication from Russell , so no problem there. Arrived via courier properly packaged. Looks excellent on the wall! We're happy. Picture Perfect Gallery thank you"
"Customer service was outstanding. Went out of their way to fulfill my order at short notice. The picture arrived very well packaged and on time as they promoised. Lovely company to deal with, would highly recommend."
"Good service and kept up to date with delivery timing. Thanks"
"Thanks Russell; Your information & guidance really did help me to think about what to do regarding the two Roger Hutching pictures. Once again thanks for your professional friendly advice. I would certainly recommend you and your organisation. Please use my information in any way to enhance your business profile. KIndest regards on behalf of J Haag"
"Absolutely delighted with the personal service we received from Russel. He took the time to understand what we wanted, clearly researched the market and came forward with options and recommendations which we were delighted with. No hestitation in recommending both buyers and sellers to Russell’s gallery."
Stephanie C
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the service! Fab painting by Doug Hyde and exceptional customer service :)"
"Competitive prices, excellent customer service and speedy processing of my order."
"Although we didn't purchase a picture, Russell was very helpful and replied very quickly to our questions. Couldn't ask for more!"
"Ordered a Doug Hyde picture and everything was excellent from start to finish. No quibble on price promise, friendly and prompt communication throughout, very speedy delivery and safely packaged for shipping. Would certainly recommend :-)"
"I ordered Doug Hyde’s ‘West End Girl’ online and was in contact via email with Russell. He was extremely helpful and efficient - a real pleasure to deal with. I was kept informed right up to delivery and this lovely AP print arrived beautifully framed and incredibly well wrapped and protected. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from Picture Perfect Gallery again and highly recommend them."
"Great service. I ordered my sculpture on the Bank holiday weekend and by my request it was delivered that Thursday. I had specifically asked for a set time because of work etc and this was accommodated brilliantly. Russell was a great help and kept me up to date every step of the way. My sculpture arrived expertly packed and in perfect condion on the day and time requested. No complaints from me, what a great service and product. Thanks Russell"
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 193 reviews