Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

Read Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

About Picture Perfect Gallery:

www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

1st Floor

Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 11th October 2020
Caroline Caldwell
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 7th October 2020
We dealt, once again, with Russell who sourced our latest art addition; Queen of Rock by Paul Oz. We cannot fault anything about the transaction and we are thrilled with our picture.
She looks stunning hanging in the our entrance hall and she is certainly a conversation starter!
We would highly recommend Picture Perfect Gallery if you are looking for something unique for your home and want the most amazing customer experience
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Ordered a signed print which was then sent to me in Switzerland. Excellent service, great communication. Would highly recommend
Lovely people to deal with - work top class and service to match
Excellent service, thank you. Slight delay in despatch but kept informed at every step of the way so not a problem.
Good afternoon, purchases Winston Churchill by Paul Oz (V for Victory) I am so pleased with my purchase, cant believe how good the quality of the print and how well packed everything was, I was also very pleased with the constant updated from Picture Perfect Gallery, will buy again - Iain 19/10/2020
We were pleasantly surprised how easy it was to choose the print we wanted but also how efficiently Picture Perfect Gallery processed our order and confirmed delivery for us. Considering the print was quite big in size it arrived in perfect form, very well packaged and we are very happy with it and we’d be happy to recommend your company and web site to anyone looking for buying excellent quality pictures. Thank you very much !!!
Friendly, Knowledgable and 5 star customer service.
Top class, would not shop anywhere else.
Wonderful customer service throughout my purchase, always available to help with any questions I had, very polite and professional too. Would 100% recommend this company.
I found what I wanted at a competitive price, the gallery team kept me informed and the print was really well packaged for transport - could not have expected more.
Russell and Jay are great. I have bought a number of pieces from them over the last few years, and every time the experience has been first class.

They keep in touch regarding delivery, they always call when they say they will and do it all with good nature and good humour.

I wouldn’t go anywhere else for artwork given my experiences with them and am happy to recommend.
Bought a couple of bronze sculptures.
Items arrive well packed, via ParcelForce on the day promised.
My original confirmation never arrived, so I queried it online in the evening, and got a phone call from Russell the next morning to apologize and assure me everything was in order, and when to expect the items, which was just under 2 weeks from date of order.

Would definitely recommend and use again...

They are pretty much unbeatable on price too.
Excellent communication great experience love my purchase
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 15th October 2020
I spoke with Russ on a Sunday afternoon and was able 2 of the 3 items I wanted immediately.
On the Monday I heard back that the 3rd item was also available ! so ordered that too.

When they were all in stock Russ personally delivered them as his office is not that far.

Very very happy with my paintings and the service from Russ.
All went smoothly, thank you.
Customer service excellent. Friendly staff delivered when requested.Perfectly packaged.
Very happy with the service and communication.
Would definitely recommend.
Lovely customer service and didn’t have to wait long for my beautiful sculptures to arrive . First class service all round .
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Great communication, friendly assistance and very quick safe and secure postage to the Channel Islands. Would definitely purchase again.
We recently bought five Doug Hyde pieces from The “Picture Perfect Gallery”

The best feedback I can give is........I’ll purchase further pieces from the “Picture Perfect Gallery “
Highly recommend.
From the moment I rang the gallery I knew I was in safe hands. Very polite, courteous and helpful. I knew the picture that I wanted so it was a smooth, quick process to order and pay over the phone. The staff kept in touch with us over the coming weeks via email before our item was delivered. It came safely packaged. Now in situ above our fireplace, the picture has exceeded our expectations. It is a real talking piece. So pleased we invested in ourselves and a lovely piece of art. Thank you Picture Perfect Gallery for a top experience.
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 794 reviews