Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Picture Perfect Gallery

About Picture Perfect Gallery: www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

Unit 1,97-101 Peregrine Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, Essex IG6 3XH

Paul N
"Excellent service, Russell kept us informed at every stage. Very pleased with the picture."
Bethan D
"Excellent communication updating me on my purchase via e-mail, texts & voicemail received from the moment I placed my order to the day my picture was sent out. Picture arrived on the day I was promised looking exactly as web page described- perfect. Service was friendly and very quick. I would purchase from Picture Perfect and Russell again!!"
"We bought a beautiful bronze and 2 lovely paintings from the gallery and found them to be extremely good value and the service given by Russell was exceptional. We would have no hesitation in recommending them and look forward to many more purchases."
"Picture Perfect has provided excellent customer service throughout ordering and delivery of my prints. We have ordered twice from here and have been thrilled with both items. Russell has been extremely helpful tweaking border sizes and organising a delivery day to suit in a short time period. I would definitely recommend anyone to order from here."
"Excellent! Very helpful my print arrived on time and very well protected.just as promised. Full marks! To Russel and his team .will definitely use them again. Steve w"
"My first time shopping with the picture perfect gallery I could not find a better price anywhere and I must say a big thanks for the outstanding help and customer service I got"
"Russell was very helpful and although i was not successful in my purchase he was able to give me very good advice."
"Very helpful sourcing the picture I wanted and at a great price . Great communications throughout Highly recommend"
"Great customer service"
"Item was a lot cheaper than other galleries and it arrived when Russell said it would."
"Just received two Rebecca Lardner sculptures from Picture Perfect Gallery. Service was excellent and I was kept well informed regarding delivery.. They were packed superbly. I would not hesitate to use them again."
"I think I can say the customer service I received from the Picture Perfect Gallery was the best I have had. From the moment I placed my order, to making sure it was ok on delivery, nothing was too much trouble. I can highly recommend Russel"
"Excellent customer service !! The picture is fantastic and the framing is top quality. Thanks for being so patient and helpful. Thanks again. Graham"
"I ordered a signed Tony Smith print from Picture Perfect Gallery by phone, having seen it on line, and spoke to Russell. He was extremely helpful throughout the process, updating me at each stage of delivery. The personal service was excellent. The picture arrived quickly and very well wrapped and I'm delighted with it! Thank you Russell!"
"The owner was very communicative and kept me on touch at every step in the process. It's not often I'm trying to source a several year old limited print, but Picture Perfect came through for me, both with a reasonable price and very fast shipping to me here in the USA. Excellent customer service from start to finish."
"Cannot speak to highly of the service we received from Russell and his team with regard to our Doug Hyde Boy Racer11. All went as promised from start to finish, have purchased Doug Hyde peices in the past from other gallerys which have been fine but not to the standard of Picture Perfect Gallery's. Top marks."
"Excellent service from Russell well informed and packaged,delivered well. Thanks again"
"Excellent service from Russell. We wanted a particular Doug Hyde print for a christening present, but space at home was limited and time definitely running out! Russell spent time (we could contact him at any time of the day) to ensure the print was mounted and framed to fit and suit our needs, and also did it ensuring we received it in time for the Christening. We all absolutely love the print - perfect! Thank you for going above and beyond to ensure this happened for us!"
"very good to deal with and picture arrived on date a arranged, would use them again"
"Russell is always really helpful and can't do enough to make sure you get what you're looking for. What we ordered was delivered on time, really well packaged and the comms with Russell were great. Russell knows how to treat new and long-standing customers really well and you can tell he values both."
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 234 reviews