Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

Read Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

About Picture Perfect Gallery:

www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

1st Floor

Mrs Yvonne Y
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Mr Nicholas B
Mr Scott G
Amazing customer service, kept up to date with the progress of my order all the way through, thank you to Russell. Already looking for our next piece!
Great service, with good communication. Prompt delivery. Will use them again for more art.
Excellent assistance from Russell and Jay. Great customer service and would highly recommend.
I recently ordered a painting from Picture Perfect Gallery. I had an email a couple of days later from Jay to say this had been dispatched and it arrived quickly and very well packaged and protected. I am really happy with my picture and with the service from picture perfect gallery. Thank you I would recommend and use again.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Easy to navigate website. Straightforward purchasing process. Good communications from start to finish. A well packaged item delivered quickly. I cannot ask for than that. Thank you Picture Perfect Gallery. The name fits the shop.
Arrived well packaged and were delighted with the Dough Hyde pictures we bought which are bigger and so much cuter in the flesh. Perfect 50th birthday present for me
Great service and good price on our first John Waterhouse which now has pride of place in our hallway! We had trouble ordering on line but the gallery followed up unprompted to ensure that our enquiry could be completed. When the order was ready for despatch, we had another call to arrange a suitable delivery date.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Best price, free delivery too.
Amazing service, was kept up to date throughout. Items received and were excellently packaged. Items are better in person, absolutely love them!!
Russell, Jay and the team provided a personal service from start to finish with good communication along the way. Price was competitive and the product arrived in perfect condition in the timescales explained. I'm a happy client and pleased to recommend Picture Perfect.
We love that - we aim to try and give the best personal experience! all the best Jay
Excellent customer service, kept informed of order progress and art was delivered when said. Would highly recommend using Picture Perfect Gallery and will definitely use them again.
Fantastic service really good communication and fast delivery would deal with again
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 14th July 2021
I was initially comprehensive about ordering the '007 From Russia With Love' (Sean Connery) Limited Edition artwork by Daniel Mernagh online. Russ gave me a call on Sunday and spent the time speaking to me and giving me some insight and background. This was exceptional service. He assured me about the delivery of the product and it was delivered exactly when advised. Jay played a part in this to ensure a stress less service. The team were fantastic and I certainly will be looking to order from them again when I see another piece which interests me.
Great service, good communication, and updated on delivery time
Joe Charman - Turbulent purchase. Great communication and very helpful/friendly staff. I would highly recommend Picture Perfect Gallery for future purchases. Many thanks again.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 5th July 2021 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Superb communication throughout the process and a fantastic picture to boot.
I ordered the Leigh Lambert special edition book 'Those were the days' along with 2 signed and numbered prints. Both book and prints were fantastic. The service from the Picture Perfect Gallery was equally fantastic. I was kept informed about the processing and even received a call to say when it had been dispatched and the arrival day, which was great. Definitely recommend purchasing from Picture Perfect Gallery.
Thank you guys. Amazing service as usual. My art work arrived in perfect condition yesterday.
As being an older person, I would like to thank you very much with your help and patience with me on my purchase of my picture. It looks lovely. Thanks again Ann
Would highly recommend picture perfect gallery , had a problem with the picture I wanted not being available but after email and telephone conversation I chose another picture which I am thrilled with . Recieved a email confirming postage with tracking .The item was extremely well packaged and arrived the day after postage. Will buy from here again .
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 1,070 reviews