Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

Read Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

About Picture Perfect Gallery:

www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

1st Floor
33 Roebuck Road
Hainault Business Park
ILFORD
IG6 3TU, ,

Very good service, friendly and fast
Third purchase from this retailer and again Russ and Jay were extremely helpful and my instructions were followed to the letter. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. Thanks guys.
I ordered a picture as a gift for a friend - excellent service from start to finish - excellent communications regarding despatch and delivery. Arrived on time and was well packaged - picture and frame beautiful
Brought our first our first Paul Oz picture from here , amazing customer service and delivery and have just ordered two more as we were so impressed with the service we received the first time . Highly recommend this company they go over and above to make sure you get exactly what you want .
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 1st December 2021
The site was recommended by a friend who had made a purchase I went on to make a purchase. Absolutely brilliant it was too!
Excellent service, nothing too much trouble. I received the hard to find picture I wanted in the frame I wanted for an excellent price. Tracked Delivery was as stated. Picture perfect and I will use again. Thank you.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 26th November 2021
This is our 2nd piece of art work from picture perfect, they make it so easy to purchase from start to finish and communcation is great and the follow up is good with the art work very well packaged and swift delivery once piece is in stock 👍
Customer service is amazing. Very helpful! Framed picture was very well packaged and is wonderful! Thankyou so much
Excellent service, great communication! Lovely sculpture delivered!!
Good pricing, excellent communication and packaging
Very well packaged, very pleased
Love love love our gorgeous Doug Hyde pictures. Both arrived safely Russell & Jay kept me updated all the way by email. Highly recommend their gallery & the service received.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 26th November 2021 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 26th November 2021
Couldn't be more helpful, excellent service and quick delivery
Rarely have I been as impressed with the communication, efficiency and friendliness of a business - Picture Perfect Gallery are utterly brilliant and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Russ & Jay have been superb, even if we threw some fairly hefty (and amusing) obstacles in their way - didn't help that my wife and I ordered exactly the same sculpture from them 4 weeks apart (we clearly know each other too well!) Thank you Russ & Jay keep up the good work.
Fantastic service and communication regarding purchase of Doug Hyde framed artwork. Would definitely use again for future purchases. Thank you
Just received my Philip Gray painting, which is lovely, thank you. Good communication and service as always.
What a great service the picture arrived on time and is absolutely wonderful I would recommend them
Excellent service would definitely buy from again and would recommend.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 18th November 2021
I purchased a Kerry Darlington and the serviced received was first class. Cheapest online by over £200 for same product, great comms including follow up. Would certainly use again. Highly Recommended.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 16th November 2021
First-class response from Russel at Picture Perfect Gallery. There was time pressure on the delivery for a gift and the response was excellent as well as updates in communicating the progress of the delivery. Picture was large, but arrived very well packed and so was in perfect condition, so thanks to all in the process.
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 1,190 reviews