Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

Read Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

About Picture Perfect Gallery:

www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

1st Floor

Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 22nd January 2020
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 15th January 2020
Stephanie S
More Photos & Videos
Excellent, swift customer service from Russell & Jay, providing a fantastic product at a competitive price.

Would have no hesitation in recommending Picture Perfect Gallery to first-time or experienced Art collectors.
Posted 1 hour ago
Being based in Singapore and buying a large piece of artwork had me questioning my sanity.... After contacting the team at Picture Perfect Gallery, discussing this with them i felt very reassured and decided to proceed. Communication was excellent! regular updates on the progress, follow up messages to check all was ok mad this process so stress free we are now discussing my next purchase! Highly recommend the team at Picture Perfect....
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 29th September 2020 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 29th September 2020
Great website and great prices, however speak to Russell who is both knowledgeable and helpful, would thoroughly recommend
Item was delivered extremely well packed and protected for the journey
Would definitely use Russell again for my next purchase
Russell & Jay were lovely to deal with. They took the time to keep me up to date on my order and were great in getting the picture packed well to withstand delivery half way across the globe. Would buy from them again.
Fantastic service. Really cannot fault Picture Perfect in any way. From the very first call through to making sure my art arrived safely, Russ kept in contact and kept me up to date.
An absolute pleasure to deal with and would definitely use again.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 25th September 2020
1st class service. Delivered quickly. Great communication. Definitely shop with these guys again.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Cracking service. Super friendly; a pleasure to deal with. My print arrived extremely well protected, wrapped in oodles of bubble wrap encased in a strong cardboard box.
I chose to have my print framed and, as the photo shows (though it doesn’t do it justice!), they did a great job.
Would definitely recommend and, should I find another bare spot on my walls, will be using the Picture Perfect Gallery again.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Absolutely great company to deal with , very friendly and professional, what more can you ask for , and of course a great picture , which arrived very well packed and which we absolutely love . Thankyou all , keep up the great work!!
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Amazing service,my pictures arrived so well packed,I have to say I was impressed! I will surely be using this company again, I love my purchase thank you Picture Perfect Gallery.
Amazing quick service from Picture Perfect Gallery. Really competitive prices and got the product for much cheaper than anywhere else. Jay notified me as soon as my order was processed and when it was due for delivery. Arrived the day before expected. Can not recommend this gallery enough. Can’t show a picture as it is a birthday present but will upload once revealed.
Russell went to great lengths to source this Lawrence Coulson print for us. Looks fantastic in the frame he chose too. Kept us up to date throughout - a pleasure to deal with.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 24th September 2020
James, absolute pleasure to deal with you, you've been a superstar! that looks superb and I hope you enjoy it buddy, best wishes Russell
Sharp pricing, plenty of choice and a variety of options for print framing.

Good communication about order progress and delivery.

Would certainly recommend this company.
Have recently purchased a Doug Hyde picture from Picture Perfect, they are a great company to deal with, very efficient and courteous and friendly on the phone. I'd have no problem in recommending them.
Have purchased from Picture Perfect before and again was not disappointed. They kept in contact with updates on my Kay Boyce purchase whilst I was waiting to receive it. It came really well packaged. Pleased with print and would buy from them again.
I recently received my 'Gone Fishing' Sculpture by Rebecca Lardner from Picture Perfect Gallery. It arrived well packaged in excellent condition very shortly after ordering, and it is really lovely. Both Russell and Jay have been so helpful throughout, with regular updates on the delivery of my sculpture, whilst also looking for another piece of Rebecca's Artwork for me. They were very professional and could not have been more helpful.
Russel was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. Providing a great service on s very specific timescale
Me and my partner are over the moon with our piece
Would definitely recommend to anyone

Thanks again Russel
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 21st September 2020 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 21st September 2020
A superb gent to deal with and it was a pleasure speaking to someone who very clearly loves #NigelHemming artwork and the special connection his work has with so many - also Black Labs are one of my favourites!!!!! speak soon and big thanks - Russell & Jay
Very good service kept us updated and picture arrived on expected date..
Russell and Jay were so helpful. I ordered a Doug Hyde as a gift for my husband on our wedding anniversary....I was late sorting the gift but no problem for these two who went out of their way to get it ready and dispatched in just a couple of days. It arrived in perfect condition a day early and we love it! We are great fans of Doug Hyde and this picture takes our collection to a total of 5. I would not hesitate to recommend Picture Perfect Gallery - great customer service and competitive prices. Thanks both very much.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Thank you so much and glad the Doug Hyde had so much meaning for you and hubby, happy Wedding Anniversary from all of us, best wishes Russell & Jay
Very helpful and efficient service throughout. Live my picture looks amazing!
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 17th September 2020
That just looks amazing, your bedroom is lovely as well - thanks so much for taking the time, its been a real pleasure - take care Russell & Jay
The service was excellent the picture I purchased was for my sons 40th birthday which is a big surprise for him, we ourselves already have two of Paul James pictures and we love them.
The picture was a bit delayed but the communication from the company was second to none thank you for that
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 756 reviews