Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

Read Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

About Picture Perfect Gallery:

www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

1st Floor

Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
Mr Jonathan Fear
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 22nd January 2020
More Photos & Videos
After putting an item in my basket and not completing, I had an email from Jay asking if he could assist with anything? After talking through payment options and Jay being interested in the art I already owned I decided to go ahead with my purchase. I took advantage of the 12month option and conversed with Russell again about my existing art works. It was a very personal service, not just an online gallery sale. If I hadn't had such lovely personal interaction from both Jay and Russell I would not have made the purchase. Never feeling hassled by either of them.
GREAT prices, great service, would definately use this gallery again
We have made a few purchases from Picture Perfect Gallery over the years and every time have received good efficient friendly service. I enjoy receiving the emails so that I am aware of new items and also grab a deal when they have sales. Thank you for the email about my recent purchase as I would have been gutted to have missed obtaining this wonderful picture by Doug Hyde. My family and I would highly recommend anyone to purchase artwork from this gallery.
Sent emails to keep me informed of when my order was dispatched and checking it had arrived . Friendly emails from Jay . Will definately buy from them again .
I dealt with Jay for my Doug Hyde sculpture purchase from picture perfect gallery. Jay was absolutely brilliant from start to finish - goes over and beyond to ensure a great service and it’s for this reason I continue you buy my Doug Hyde from them. Always best on price and the service is second to none! Thanks so much again Jay and Russell. The best gallery on-line x
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 28th May 2020
What an incredible service! From placing the order on the website, i had a personal email detailing the process and the delivery sequence within a few minutes. The pictures were dispatched on the same day and arrived 48 hours later in perfect condition. Jay then followed up to check i was happy with everything which i was. I then asked him about 2 other pictures we liked but could not get hold off and within 30 minutes came back with news he could source what we need. Incredible service and would not buy Art from anywhere else!!! Brilliant!!
Great company to deal with. They kept me fully informed on delivery times etc. Nice people to talk to over the telephone, very courteous and friendly. Also price matched my picture with another site. When the picture arrived it was packaged amazingly. Would have to hesitation in recommending this company to purchase from.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 27th May 2020
The picture is fabulous and the service was equally as great. Would buy from here again.
Great service, even during these testing times. Russ was very helpful and kept us updated at all times. Would definitely return!
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 23rd May 2020
Great service, very friendly and quick to follow up our enquiry.Delivery was prompt. I would highly recommend.
Really friendly, helpful chaps. Quick delivery and superb product. Very happy. 😊
Brilliant customer service. Friendly, very helpful and professional.
Great service and delivered well package and safely.
This was a Lovely Doug Hyde addition to my pictures and sculpture collection and the pricing from Picture Perfect Gallery was competitive and communication spot on!
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. Very happy with our picture. We will definately be dealing with Picture Perfect Gallery in the future.
First time I've bought artwork online. And what a fantastic service! Item arrived well packaged and communication was excellent throughout from both Russell and Jay.

Will definitely be using them again.
This is our second purchase and Russell helped us once again to ensure the transaction was smooth and completely hassle free.
We bought Monroe by Ben Jeffery this time which we absolutely love.
We have our eye on a third piece and Russell is the person we will go to without a doubt.
One of the best shopping experiences I have had in a long time.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 18th May 2020
We bought Mercury by Ben Jeffery and Russell from Picture Perfect Gallery was absolutely fantastic and the customer service level was second to none.
We love the print and it looks stunning hanging in our dining room.
We have since purchased 2 more prints and Russell’s service just gets better!
Delivery was prompt and we were kept up to date all the way though.
I cannot recommend Picture Perfect Gallery enough .
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 18th May 2020
I was very happy with the service received,a prompt response after making my order and a fast delivery.I would definitely buy from this company again.
Excellent and friendly personal service. Would thoroughly recommend.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 17th May 2020 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 17th May 2020
Both pictures arrived well packed and arrived very quickly. Russell was extremely helpful and I would have no hesitation in recommending them. I’ll definitely be back to purchase in the future.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 16th May 2020 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 16th May 2020
Thanks you Emma for being so pleasant to speak with, patient and for taking the time to post your photos, they look amazing! so lovely to see them.

Big thank you from myself and the team

Russell & Jay
Absolutely gorgeous Doug Hyde.
Russell and the team were so helpful. Will definitely buy from them again!
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 576 reviews