Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

Read Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

About Picture Perfect Gallery:

www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

1st Floor

Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Mr Paul S
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 5th March 2021
Mr Kirby B
This is the 4th painting bought from them. Excellent service, communication and the picture is fabulous.
Well packaged for delivery.
My husband spoke to them this morning regarding another painting and they were very friendly and accommodating.
Excellent, easy to view, and buy. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend
We have ordered 2 paintings from Picture Perfect Gallery over the last few months and received excellent service both times.
We were kept fully informed as to delivery and both arrived on time and expertly packaged.
Wound definitely recommend them
I ordered two x Duncan Palmer prints . Arrived in super quick tone and the frames were lovely. Packaged nicely so no damage could occur. Would definately Recomend ordering from the gallery
Have just purchased a new Doug Hyde sculpture and Russell provided his usual high level of customer service. Picture Perfect Is definitely my go to Gallery for service and price.
Pleasure to deal with Picture Perfect Gallery - simple to get what I wanted, simple to make payment and a pleasure to talk to the guys when I had made an error with my order. Received it swiftly and in perfect condition - attention to packing detail was awesome - will most definitely shop with them again and I particularly love their enthusiasm for their craft. Well done - I totally appreciate customer service and you were exceptional
Found a print for a 30th birthday present.Thrilled to bits with it. The staff have all been lovely always replying promptly to any questions. Well done Picture Perfect Gallery.
I have purchased two pictures now and had my Doug Hyde reframed by Picture Prefect. Russell is very helpful, personally picking up my Doug Hyde (to large to fit in my car) and returning it when it was ready. My pictures are quality both beautifully framed and have the wow factor. If I want any more art I’ll be calling Russell at Picture Perfect.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 26th March 2021 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 26th March 2021 Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 26th March 2021
Excellent Product and Service. Couldn’t be better. Very friendly and efficient.
My experience with Picture Perfect Gallery has been superb. The customer service of this company is first class, I was kept up-to-date throughout the whole purchase process as my picture had to be sourced and then framed. I was blown away by the quality. It was “everything” I had hope it would be. Stunning! I cannot recommend this company highly enough. They really care about their customers and I will definitely be revisiting for my next piece! Thank you!
It is always difficult to know what the picture is really like when you buy on line. If possible this one was even better than I expected. I am over the moon . It was extremely well packaged so it arrived in perfect condition. I did not choose a stile of frame, the one you chose to fit was a very good choice. Again many thanks.
We have just purchased a picture from Picture Perfect Gallery. The service was fantastic - very friendly, professional and helpful and maintained contact so that we were aware of when the picture had been sent and likely to be delivered. If we had any questions, they were very happy to help and very responsive. Thank you.
Excellent service from first making my order until i received it on the date I was told it would arrive. Absolutely delighted with both the picture and the customer service.
Very easy to order and good communication regarding my order. Delivery as planned too.
Fantastic service from begining to end.
Lovely customer service. 👌
Print arrived quickky and well packaged. Will definitely use again and highly recommend
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Brought a Doug Hyde limited addition print. Was kept informed about delivery and when the print arrived it was very well packed. The staff at picture perfect was very professional with their correspondence and I would recommend them to anybody
Very helpful and knowledgeable, would highly recommend they go over and above , keep up the hard work and good luck with business
Great service. Super fast dispatch. Good price.
Good service, good value. Artwork delivered to agreed timeframe and well packaged.
Inspirational, unusual & luxurious book which has given me a new outlook towards my art to work on during lockdown
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 7th March 2021