Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Picture Perfect Gallery

About Picture Perfect Gallery: www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

Unit 1,97-101 Peregrine Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, Essex IG6 3XH

"Pleasure doing business with Russell. Delighted with Doug Hyde picture. No hesitation in using this gallery in the future. First class service."
"Unfortunately, sometimes things go wrong & that's when you find out how good the service really is. My Doug Hyde picture arrived with a damaged frame (not sure how it happened, as it was very well packed) and the service provided by Russell was superb - a replacement was quickly organised and the original collected. Thanks for all your help."
"Amazing customer service from start to finish. Email updates about order status and even a phone call. I was so impressed and would have no hesitation in recommending Picture Perfect Gallery to family and friends. 100% customer satisfaction!"
"The service that I received was outstanding, thank you :) I will definitely come back."
"Really pleased with my Dough Hyde purchase. Price matched no problem at all. Delivered in perfect condition... well packaged. Would definitely use this gallery again."
"Item arrived much quicker than I expected. I was given a rough delivery of 7-10 days, however item arrived approx 3-4 days after ordering. I received an email advising item had been dispatched and I received it the next day. Item was extremely well packaged. Fast and efficient service. Highly impressed"
"An extremely friendly and helpful staff, a pleasure to do business with. Overseas delivery was quick and package well wrapped against any possible damage. Highly rtecommended."
"Speedy service. Excellent communication. Great price."
"Great service."
"Fabulous service, with great communication. Delivery was seamless with my picture well packaged. So good, we have used the gallery for a second purchase! Thank you."
"I was desperately trying to source a Neil Dawson limited edition canvas of Venice which had been printed in 2012. I had just about given up hope of ever finding a copy when I spoke to Russell at Picture Perfect Gallery. Russell was extremely helpful and said he would see what he could do. I was simply amazed when he contacted me to say he had been successful in sourcing a print. The whole process/customer experience from start to finish was outstanding, Russell was a pleasure to deal with and could not have been more helpful. The print reminds me of special times and fond memories in Venice and every time I look at it I am instantly transported back to this magical city which means so much to me - but none of this would have been possible without Russell and the Picture Perfect Gallery - I simply can't thank them enough"
"Very friendly and couldn’t be more helpful"
"Excellent service and great communication. Would definitely recommend."
"This is the third piece I have purchased from the Gallery and as always, I have had fantastic service, even ordering just a week before Christmas, I received my picture in time. Great service as always. Thank you"
"Fantastic service! They worked tirelessly to secure the perfect picture for us at a good price. Would highly recommend."
"Great price for a Doug Hyde sculpture and excellent communication. Item was wrapped really well and arrived safely in perfect condition. Would definitely use again, thank you."
"Fabulous customer service. Russell stayed in touch the whole time with updated. Picture delivered on time, well packaged. Would definutely buy from here again. Excellent. 😁"
"They made a promise of delivery and did their very best to ensure it was fulfilled, the fact that Parcelorce didn't share their dedication did not seem to stop them trying. Full marks to Russel and would happily do business again it is refreshing to find people with such values."
"I had ordered a piece of artwork from Picture Perfect Gallery and it was due to be delivered when I was away on holiday, the Gallery held onto it for me and organised delivery after my return from holiday, they were great at keeping me updated on my artwork from the minute I ordered it to me receiving it, it was a pleasure dealing with them. Would highly recommend."
"Russell was very helpful from the start and throughout. Happy to answer any questions and always on hand if you need any updates with your order. Was very well packaged and overall very happy with service and picture. Will use again! Thank you!"
Picture Perfect Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 131 reviews