Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

Read Picture Perfect Gallery Reviews

About Picture Perfect Gallery:

www.pictureperfectgallery.co.uk

Picture Perfect Gallery - based in London & Essex, United Kingdom

Established for over 30 years, Picture Perfect Gallery (incorp. Classic Designs & the Classic Designs Group) is one of the leading Fine Art Retailers in the UK. We are renowned nationally for the highest level of customer service & after sales & we pride ourselves in finding you the right product at the right price.

We are a well established, family run art gallery business based in the heart of London/Essex & are proud to be one of the UK's largest Online art stores - open for art lovers to come to and enjoy some of their favourite pieces of art, up close & personal

Mrs Emma A
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 12th July 2022
Mr Andy Y
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 11th July 2022
Mrs Tracy D
They went out of their way to acquire the limited addition print that we wanted and hand deliver the art to our home. It’s just perfect. Thank you.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 17th August 2022
Brilliant customer service. Fast delivery. Very pleased with my product.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 17th August 2022
Had a problem and was sorted out . A lovely poster looks amazing
The service was very personable and excellent.
Really helpful resulting in a purchase that my husband was over the moon with. Thank you.
I am so grateful to Picture Perfect Gallery for your AMAZING Doug Hyde picture. I am in LOVE with it. Its behind my bed and makes me smile every night. It reminds me that I have friends all around the world. We might look different and experience different things but we are really all the same. And that I love so much. Its why I bought it. It's called 'Best Friends' and it just makes me so happy every single day. Thank you!! Its also really hard to ship overseas and your packing is next level. Others should learn from you. :)
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 17th August 2022
Very courteous and provide an excellent service.
Helpful in purchase. Brought in pictures for me to see knowing I wouldn’t purchase for another fair few weeks.
Beautiful frame of a high quality. Would definitely recommend.
Great communication and friendly manner from the team. Happy with my purchase from this shop
Very pleased with the picture. Well packed for delivery & delivered on time. Will definitely use again.
Great service
Excellent service. Very pleased with purchase.
Absolutely delighted with my picture, also I was so impressed how well my parcel was wrapped. Very pleased with the seller's communication and excellent customer service. Well done Picture Perfect…we’ll worth 5 stars.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 31st July 2022
A lovely picture and a really friendly service
Excellent service from choosing our painting online to delivery. Would definitely recommend them
Excellent communication will definitely come back.
Excellent customer service purchase arrived on time
I recently purchased a John Waterhouse picture " take it easy" I spoke to both Russell and Jay who dealt with the purchase and were very helpful and polite with item arriving as stated. I would certainly deal with them again when purchasing any pictures.
I ordered a limited edition print at a competitive price. When I enquired as to expected timescales I received a reply with details and also asking if I was needing it for a particular deadline as they would see what they could do to speed it up if I was - I wasn’t. When I received the picture it was extremely well packaged with lots of protection. I had dialled their number to ask something but actually realised the answer and hung up before they picked up. A few minutes later I received a call back saying they had a missed call and was everything ok. Good customer service and would use again in the future. Thank you.
Picture Perfect Gallery 5 star review on 21st July 2022