Physio Med Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Physio Med
Kevin Hill
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied with the treatments offered and the help and advice I have been given."
Brendan Coulson
Verified Buyer
"I would like to give 10 stars, the service is exceptional. I started with back problems at age 17 and after seeing many Physio 's across the north of England I have never looked back after seeing Marco fantastico"
Sara Jones
Verified Buyer
"I am seeing much improvement after my Physio in my knee. Staff are very friendly and helpful."
Kieran Watson
Verified Buyer
"Smooth process and I was able to get an appointment on the day. Would highly recommend."
Piotr Gryz
Verified Buyer
"I have received a incredible good rehabilitation to my tendons after surgery. I have restored good grip in my left hand. I can carry out my daily task without a pain any more. Great staff."
Jason Mills
Verified Buyer
"very professional and helpful as well as being friendly"
"Enjoyable experience not but the results are fantastic thanks for the service."
Jonathan Walton
Verified Buyer
"Physio really good with diagnosis of problem and started treatment straight away. Starting to see improvements after a couple of weeks. Staff helpful throughout."
Terry McGuire
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted with the treatment I was in real pain and John has made an unbelievable difference and I can't thank him enough He has a great manner and has explained everything in great detail and given great advice"
Richard Dedman
"Professional company..."
"Excellent service. Physio always explains the treatment being given. Exercises are emailed afterwards which is useful."
Vicki Ingham
Verified Buyer
"Came in for hip pain. Jon diagnosed the issue in about 10 and even after just one week I can feel the difference"
"At first impression the building was easy to axsess and the staff were welcoming and service was very well recived"
"I booked a session with Jon 3 days before I was due to run the London Marathon as I had pain in my right quad and was worried that I wouldn't be able to complete the marathon. Jon assessed my situation and gave me a programme of stretches and exercise to complete in the 3 days running up to the marathon. After following Jon's programme I was able to successfully complete my first marathon - I was delighted. Thanks Jon!"
"Jon has been excellent and I've made some great progress in a few weeks. I look forward to my visits."
Kellie Brady
Verified Buyer
"All the staff at Physiomed are very professional and friendly I cannot fault them the services are also priced very reasonably. Will defiantly continue to use."
Joanne Jobson
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable and explains clearly the problem and treatment"
Joanne Jobson
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable and explains clearly the problem and treatment"
"Brilliant practise Got an appointment same day friendly, helpful receptionist Miguel is fantastic was very worried about my son who’d fractured his growth plate twice last year was having trouble again Miguel was brilliant pain was relieved instantly I can’t say enough good things about him He’s also continuing to help him in other areas Can’t recommend him enough he’s fab"
"Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable"
Physio Med is rated 4.96 based on 171 reviews