Physio Med Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Physio Med

How would you rate Physio Med?

154 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Joanne jobson
Very knowledgeable and explains clearly the problem and treatment

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Physio Med in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Joanne Jobson
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable and explains clearly the problem and treatment"
"Brilliant practise Got an appointment same day friendly, helpful receptionist Miguel is fantastic was very worried about my son who’d fractured his growth plate twice last year was having trouble again Miguel was brilliant pain was relieved instantly I can’t say enough good things about him He’s also continuing to help him in other areas Can’t recommend him enough he’s fab"
"Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable"
"There's always a warm welcome. Coffee is a real treat. My Physio gave me confidence and I'm on the mend again. 5 star"
"Seamless process from start to finish. The help I received made me improve very quickly in time for my skiing holiday. Would recommend,"
Danny Plows
Verified Buyer
"Great facilities, easy parking and got me in to get an appointment very quickly. Staff very friendly and professional"
Jonathan Leybourne
Verified Buyer
"Sorted my back out fantastic feel so much better thanks to Physio med"
"Outstanding practice. The treatment I have received from Mark Fletcher has been spot on. Within minutes he had diagnosed the problem and identified the treatment that was required with excellent advice as to exercises to perform at home. The practice is spotlessly clean with very friendly staff. It is no exaggeration to say that it is a very pleasant and calming place to spend 30 to 40 minutes. Cannot fault this practice at all. Many thanks"
"The staff are polite and the Physio listens to your ailments and gives thorough treatment"
Wayne Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Professional service and warm welcoming smile. Relaxed environment and you even get a posh Leodis Coffee."
"Very helpful, supportive & they listen to you & make you feel at ease. Also not felt rushed in the consultation."
"They take a very thorough history before giving you an exercise plan. Appointments have run on time and have been at convenient times to fit in with working hours."
"Very welcoming and very polite, Fantastic service"
"On a number of occasions Physio Med has been the only way to get to the root of an injury. Friendly, informative, and caring."
"Friendly professional service. Very knowledgeable staff and physio's."
Stephen Almond
Verified Buyer
"I've been coming to mark for a year or so now; he's very knowledgable and effective at his job and is always in a good mood. He manages to leave any personal issues at the door when he arrives and we always have a good chat. Nice atmosphere to have in a potentially awkward environment."
"Easy parking, easy booking system, friendly staff and new professional facilities"
"They have repeatedly brought me back to health with a problematic lower back. Would highly recommend Christy Roberts."
Lee Dunwell
Verified Buyer
"After only 4 visits with Shalini my shoulder went from hardly any movement with lots of pain, to near normal movement with only slight pain."
"Sorted my tight muscles out and allowed me to get back to day to day activities"
Physio Med is rated 4.96 based on 154 reviews