Physio Med Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Physio Med
"Very satisfied with the treatment. Paul is friendly and professional. I would recommend this treatment to my friends. I have experienced positive improvement my running. Thanks Paul"
"I rate Physiomed really highly they have helped me with several back problems over the last few years. Top class service"
"Friendly staff, knowledgeable and trustworthy."
"A wonderful place to come at the end of the day: easy parking; lovely people; great mocha coffee and the Physio makes a difference too."
"I'd like to thank Paul Kernick for his excellent sports massage which has had a big impact on resolving my neck and back issues. I will contiue to see Paul and would strongly recommend him. Many thanks Dave Lawrence"
"I came to PhysioMed after one of my colleagues recommended it. When I arrived I had severe pain due to the inflammation of the C6 nerve. First of all, the reception was excellent as I was offered on appointment on the day even if the day was fully booked. Then, the physiotherapist I have seen, Mark Fletcher, was amazing. After the first session the level of pain already decreased considerably! I am very happy with the service and professionalism at PhysioMed, planning to book in some sport massage sessions as well. Would happily recommend this place to anybody."
"Physiomed have been really supportive throughout my pregnancy and postnatal time. The staff are welcoming and Shalini is a genius and helped me find much needed relief from back pain and PGP. I cannot recommend this place enough."
"Very good treatment"
"Would recommend Physio Med to anyone"
"Very helpful and friendly staff"
"Very professional great team loving it"
"Jon was exceptionally helpful. Managed to diagnose my knee pain quickly and got me working on useful exercises in between sessions. Getting all the exercises in an email was a great way to be able to work through the programme as more things got added over time"
"Jon is an excellent physiotherapist that gave me excellent tips on posture and I was sent exercise videos and sheets to work on via email. I was given appointments to suit my availability due to working full time and nothing was too much trouble and all appointments were on time. A free monthly massage was also completed by Paul, which was a bonus. I would recommend Physio Med to my family and friends."
"Great service today. Jon was very nice and knew straight away where the problem was."
"Physiomed is easy to find, the car parking is extensive,with many disabled spaces, and is located on one level on the ground floor. The clinic is modern,very well set out with free drinks available in the waiting area. The treatment rooms are modern and well appointed, and very comfortable. Treatment given is well explained and gently and effectively carried out, and I highly recommend Physiomed to everyone."
"The service provided is fantastic, professional friendly staff that work hard to ensure your health and particular condition is helped. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Amazing service, lovely staff and very helpful treatment"
"Very satisfied with the treatments offered and the help and advice I have been given."
Physio Med is rated 4.97 based on 191 reviews