Physio Med Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Physio Med
"Had an AMAZING aromatherapy massage with Kay today!! She is fantastic - I actually want to marry her!! Already booked another!"
"Very happy with my treatment"
"Went to see Clare because of plantar faciitis, and was apprehensive because it was painful. However she was very understanding and 'user friendly' and helped me a great deal with exercises and ultrasound treatment. Talking about it in a friendly and kind way was so helpful too. All the treatment and chat about the problem worked after only a relatively short while."
"Easy to park, comfortable waiting area and a great coffee and most importantly great treatment"
"Great location with great customer care, would recommend to everyone"
"Easy to book an appointment with good onsite Parking. Very friendly staff, would highly recommend"
"Overall a great service, from setting out the initial plan with supporting exercises to continued support and analysis. Highly recommended. Many thanks."
"Great location, easy to find, and lots of onsite parking."
"Amazing! Never had Physio before but got I touch with Mark Physiomed. I was suffering with a trapped nerve in my bum and keg which mark diagnosed instantly and started work on me. 3 session later and I feel brand new. The building is awesome. The staff are super friendly. Cannot recommend enough. X"
"Amazing service!!!! I got another injury and already fixed. Also, so easy to get here and onsite parking always available. Love the free coffee as well ????"
"Highly recommended. The physios are great. I always get a clear diagnosis and excellent treatment. Very friendly too"
"Very satisfied with the treatment. Paul is friendly and professional. I would recommend this treatment to my friends. I have experienced positive improvement my running. Thanks Paul"
"I rate Physiomed really highly they have helped me with several back problems over the last few years. Top class service"
"Friendly staff, knowledgeable and trustworthy."
"A wonderful place to come at the end of the day: easy parking; lovely people; great mocha coffee and the Physio makes a difference too."
"I'd like to thank Paul Kernick for his excellent sports massage which has had a big impact on resolving my neck and back issues. I will contiue to see Paul and would strongly recommend him. Many thanks Dave Lawrence"
"I came to PhysioMed after one of my colleagues recommended it. When I arrived I had severe pain due to the inflammation of the C6 nerve. First of all, the reception was excellent as I was offered on appointment on the day even if the day was fully booked. Then, the physiotherapist I have seen, Mark Fletcher, was amazing. After the first session the level of pain already decreased considerably! I am very happy with the service and professionalism at PhysioMed, planning to book in some sport massage sessions as well. Would happily recommend this place to anybody."
"Physiomed have been really supportive throughout my pregnancy and postnatal time. The staff are welcoming and Shalini is a genius and helped me find much needed relief from back pain and PGP. I cannot recommend this place enough."
"Very good treatment"