PG Promotional Items Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PG Promotional Items

How would you rate PG Promotional Items ?

David Redman
"A great set of promotional pens in stunning colours to match CAVALLO MODA Pashminas...Thanks Guys!!"
Tracy Kennish-Ward
"Excellent communication and adaptation of my order to give me exactly what I wanted when the product was out of stock. I would highly recommend them for efficiency, professionalism, speed of response and delivery and the quality of their goods."
"We placed a small order for pens with company logo and extra writing. Paul and his team gave us excellent customer service and offerred flexibility and advice on design. Very timely production, excellent communication and great price too. Plus the finished product looked great. Recommend highly!"
"Great service, Paul was extremely helpful from start to finish and gave guidance along the way to make ordering a smooth process. I will definitely be using PG Promotional Items for any future orders. Thank you."
"Fantastic Service provided as always. Very quick responses to any queries, very pleasant to deal with. Fantastic quality items at low costs. Highly Recommend to any businesses!"
"Firstly, the product itself was unlike anything I've seen from other companies and fit perfectly with my business branding. The sample was sent out very quickly and the quality of the product was great."
"I just wanted to let you know that we’ve received the pens and they look great. Thank you again for such a smooth and fantastic service!"
"Always good service with prompt delivery. We have used PG for many years and have been very pleased with the many items purchased and the service received."
"I was very impressed with the service provided from the initial contact right through to the end product. Paul was fantastic in his approach and explained everything to me and what to expect. The speed from asking for a quote to receiving this with a visual proof was excellent, and the delivery arrived to meet our deadlines too. Overall fantastic service with quality products and service."
Thank you for your time to write a review for us and your feedback is appreciated.
We are pleased you liked our service and we hope the items work well for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future for more promotional items to help promote your brand!
"Fantastic service, item came out with perfect finish"
"Pens look great!"
"Pens arrived Fantastic Thank You for your brilliant service."
"We want to thank you for the product, we are very happy and cannot wait to give them to our clients! Thank you again and we look forward to using your company in the future when we require more merchandise!"
"I would like to confirm that we have received pens. Thank you very much , they are perfect !"
"We had some delivery issues but PG pulled out all the stops to make sure our items arrived in time for our event. Exceptional service, beyond the normal. Thank you"
"Great service, quick delivery and very fast replies to our emails when we had a couple of enquires. The product itself is a great buy and great value for money"
"I needed some branded items at very short notice & with a limited budget. Paul was extremely helpful & professional from my initial call. 5* service, branded goods were fantastic & amazing value for money. Would not hesitate to recommend & use PG Promotional Items again. Many Thanks to Paul & the Team. (Emma McIntyre - Novotel Heathrow M4J4)"
Hi Emma

Thank you for some really great feedback!
We am pleased we were able to help in your situation and your items were well-received.
We hope they helped promote Novotel Heathrow M4J4 for your event and beyond!!
"Good quality, look expensive and classy"
"No hidden costs made buying items from PG easy. Some companies try to charge extra fees and delivery but PG doesn't. Really happy."
"Staff are friendly and willing to help with any enquiries."
"Low pricing and fast delivery. Everything we needed when buying our merchandise."
"Always surprised at the quality of the products and print. Great prices with no hidden costs."
PG Promotional Items is rated 4.95 based on 283 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!