PG Promotional Items Reviews

of reviewers recommend PG Promotional Items
Read PG Promotional Items Reviews

social@pgpromotionalitems.co.uk

Tell us how PG Promotional Items made you happy
3 weeks on and we still haven’t received our sample item before we place the order
Excellent service from start to finish. I'll have no hesitation to use this company again. Friendly communications and a quality product.
Ordered thermal coffee cups and they arrived in great time - despite only ordering them at short notice!
This must be the 4th time we have used PG Promotional Items. Great all round provider of printed stuff for our business.
Really pleased with the customer service we received from PG Promo Items. Fast to look at our artwork and the end result looks great. Thanks
Our pens look amazing! I just wanted to let you know. We will order again soon :)
We ordered bags and pens through PG Promotional Items. The printing was clear and sharp, no issues.
USBs arrived today, thank you!
Amazing service as always from PG. Delivered our mugs on time even though the leadtime was a day shorter than the website said.
I didn't receive the sample items to review so haven't been able to progress things
Great prices, and delivered on time. Would highly recommend
Excellent service and good quality product
I've just received and order from PG and can thoroughly recommend them. The staff are very professional and friendly and the service is quick and thorough. We are delighted with our branded promotional pens and will definitely order from PG again.
Hi Justine Thank you for a great review! We are so pleased you love your pens and we hope everyone else does too! The PG Team
Easy to use ordering service, efficient with design set up, very friendly and efficient service.
Excellent service from start to finish. Design service was very simple, always checking i was happy with any colours or proofs. Items arrived very quickly and are very good quality. I will definitely be using PG again and highly recommend them.
PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Alun, thank you for taking time to share an amazing picture of your branded items. They look awesome! Hope these all work out for you and we look forward to working with you again in the future. PG team.
The stock we received was good, and we were very pleased with the results of our personalised designs. My only grievance is with the delivery company, due to a damaged container. luckily the pens were absolutely fine.
Hi Chris, We are pleased your items were good and arrived in short time. thank you for you feedback, we will take this up with the courier so they can hopefully improve their third party service. Thanks again for using PG Promotional Items, we look forward to working with you again.
I ordered some face masks and they were not fit for purpose. They hang off the face. When I contacted them to complain they refused to take them back and replace them. We are left with masks that are too large and do not cover the mouth and nose
Having used PG Promotional Items over the last few years to purchase merchandise for our small charity, I have always found them a fantastic company to do business with. Their prices are competitive and they have a wide range of products, however their customer service is second to none. I always start with them when researching new products as they go over and above to help and advise. A pleasure to deal with.
Amazing service and speed as always
Just to let you know the notepads and pens arrived safely at both places. They look great. Many thanks for an excellent service!
PG Promotional Items is rated 4.89 based on 366 reviews