PG Promotional Items Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PG Promotional Items

How would you rate PG Promotional Items ?

Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication and adaptation of my order to give me exactly what I wanted when the product was out of stock. I would highly recommend them for efficiency, professionalism, speed of response and delivery and the quality of their goods."
"We placed a small order for pens with company logo and extra writing. Paul and his team gave us excellent customer service and offerred flexibility and advice on design. Very timely production, excellent communication and great price too. Plus the finished product looked great. Recommend highly!"
Jane Holliday
Jane Holliday
Verified Buyer
"We use PG Promotional Items every year for our printed merchandise. We find them very competitively priced and we have never had an issue with any of our items. Excellent Service."
Emma McIntyre
Verified Buyer
"I needed some branded items at very short notice & with a limited budget. Paul was extremely helpful & professional from my initial call. 5* service, branded goods were fantastic & amazing value for money. Would not hesitate to recommend & use PG Promotional Items again. Many Thanks to Paul & the Team. (Emma McIntyre - Novotel Heathrow M4J4)"
Hi Emma

Thank you for some really great feedback!
We am pleased we were able to help in your situation and your items were well-received.
We hope they helped promote Novotel Heathrow M4J4 for your event and beyond!!
"Good quality, look expensive and classy"
Lilly Sertina
Verified Buyer
"No hidden costs made buying items from PG easy. Some companies try to charge extra fees and delivery but PG doesn't. Really happy."
Kerry Shipton
Verified Buyer
"Staff are friendly and willing to help with any enquiries."
Harry Tilton
Verified Buyer
"Low pricing and fast delivery. Everything we needed when buying our merchandise."
Kathleen Brown
Verified Buyer
"Always surprised at the quality of the products and print. Great prices with no hidden costs."
Gill Andrews
Verified Buyer
"We ordered a large amount of pens. They arrived before they said and we are really happy. Thank you."
Jenny Woodward
Verified Buyer
"Fast to get quotes back even though they were a bit complicated. Really happy with the result."
Ray Limpton
Verified Buyer
"Ordered some 24 hour pens printed with our logo. They arrived as scheduled and look fantastic. Thank you."
Nina Shields
Verified Buyer
"We had an issue with the order being delayed but PG Promotional Items did all they could to get the order to us the next day. We should have ordered earlier but it takes a good company to help their customers where they can. Thank you"
Kirsty March
Verified Buyer
"We love PG Promotional Items, we order all our items from there and never had any issues."
Andy Walter
Verified Buyer
"Our pens arrived today, they look fantastic! Thank you"
Judith Cleghorn
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly staff when I phoned and helped me create a custom order which was not online."
June Maloney
Verified Buyer
"Every time we order from PG Promotional Items we get a great service. The print quality is fantastic and we will be using them again."
Ellen Mackney
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, fast delivery and great prices."
Jane Saunders
Verified Buyer
"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the pens! They are fabulous - I love them thank you so much."
"Excellent and helpful service"
Verified Buyer
Fantastic pic Tracy! I am pleased you love the items, they look amazing.
I bet your customers will love them too :)
Chloe Parsons
Verified Buyer
"We have just received our pens through from yourselves and we just want to say how amazing they look and we are very happy with them. Thank you for all your help in purchasing them."
Jessica Eve
Verified Buyer
"Our large order of pens arrived today and everyone is perfect! Thank you for all your help, we hope to order more in the year."
PG Promotional Items is rated 4.95 based on 269 reviews