PG Promotional Items Reviews

Jane Holliday
PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 29th March 2017
Tim Grant
More Photos & Videos
Having used PG Promotional Items over the last few years to purchase merchandise for our small charity, I have always found them a fantastic company to do business with. Their prices are competitive and they have a wide range of products, however their customer service is second to none. I always start with them when researching new products as they go over and above to help and advise. A pleasure to deal with.
Amazing service and speed as always
Just to let you know the notepads and pens arrived safely at both places.
They look great.
Many thanks for an excellent service!
Fast, professional and quality products, not much more we can see. 1st class.
The items arrived on time and the branding of the items was quite good. The quality of the erasers was not as good as I have expected but it is acceptable. Overall I am satisfied.
First class service and great value products. Highly recommended.
Notebooks with debossed logo were very good.
Polo shirts were all around 2 sizes too large. I am XL in the high street but medium in these polo shirts. So will never use some of them that I have. Also as result, the smaller ones I bought are too big for the small people I bought them for.
Service was great - only gave a short notice period for the order but Paul fulfilled this and the product was well liked by the recipients.
Fantastic service, ordering was smooth and easy. Paul took care of everything for us and was very fast at coming back to me. The end product was fantastic delivered within the time frame provided. Clients were very happy.
From the initial contact until I received my products, the communication and the service was brilliant from PG Promotional Items. Price was very good too..finished product was outstanding
PG Promotional Items were quick to come back to me regarding my artwork once I had ordered. They were quick to answer any questions I had which meant the artwork was approved very quickly and could then be sent through to production.

Delivery of the 50 mugs was faster than I thought it would be (especially at a busy period like Christmas) which was great.

The product itself turned out how I wanted it and as described. However, one of the mugs was badly damaged from the factory (not from the postal transit because they were packaged perfectly). That mug cannot be used at all because it has a scratch mark that goes straight through our brand logo and a second mug has two scuffs which could possibly still be used.

Unfortunately I needed exactly 50 mugs for the direct mailer I was sending out before Christmas and now only have 48. If I had more time I would have sent the 2 mugs back to be replaced .

I would possibly use the company again in the future but be weary of damaged products, so probably order spare in case.
PG Promotional Items 4 star review on 16th December 2019
Good morning Tamsin, Thank you for your time to bring your issue to our attention. Thank you for a great review. We are also interested in resolving your issue, one of our team will be with you very shortly to discuss this further.

Thank you again for your feedback.
The PG Team
Excellent service! Great communication and the product arrived earlier than expected. We are really pleased with the items purchased. Thank you Paul and the team.
Very helpful, great value, friendly service.
Our Club required 30th Anniversary celebration pens. Help, advice and a quick delivery was received from PG Promotional and our members were very happy with their pens.
Very efficient and courteous service, thank you
We have purchased several bespoke items from PG. Great service, excellent products and always willing to help and find the best product for our organisation. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Paul and the team.
Paul at PG Promotional is very professional in his approach to work, he delivered our order within the timeframe given and his after sales service is second to none.
Thanks for your efforts Paul, and I am sure we will be in touch to work together in the future!
Thanks again!
We're really pleased with our bamboo pens. It's great to find a local company that supplies sustainable merchandise of a high quality.
Very quick turn around when I needed items at short notice and very happy with speed of communication and the product itself.
I have received excellent service and am very happy with the gifts I purchased. They were very special keepsakes. They were very good value. I would definitely use you again in the future. Thank you.
PG Promotional Items is rated 4.93 based on 349 reviews