PG Promotional Items Reviews

of reviewers recommend PG Promotional Items
Read PG Promotional Items Reviews

social@pgpromotionalitems.co.uk

Tell us how PG Promotional Items made you happy
Ordered items I wanted online, choosing size of items when ordering ( table cloth) was then contacted to ask what size I required, table cloth then came too big. Chose pens I wanted then contacted to say didn’t have correct coloured ink then a few days later got another email to say didn’t have the plastic colour for the pens I wanted. Refund given for pens.
Great quick efficient service and quality products. Always a please to purchase from.
Great company. Easy to correspond with, great prices, quick turnaround. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Good quality items as well.
Great service and flexibility to help me receive items by a fixed deadline.
3 weeks on and we still haven’t received our sample item before we place the order
Excellent service from start to finish. I'll have no hesitation to use this company again. Friendly communications and a quality product.
Ordered thermal coffee cups and they arrived in great time - despite only ordering them at short notice!
This must be the 4th time we have used PG Promotional Items. Great all round provider of printed stuff for our business.
Really pleased with the customer service we received from PG Promo Items. Fast to look at our artwork and the end result looks great. Thanks
Our pens look amazing! I just wanted to let you know. We will order again soon :)
We ordered bags and pens through PG Promotional Items. The printing was clear and sharp, no issues.
USBs arrived today, thank you!
Amazing service as always from PG. Delivered our mugs on time even though the leadtime was a day shorter than the website said.
I didn't receive the sample items to review so haven't been able to progress things
Great prices, and delivered on time. Would highly recommend
Excellent service and good quality product
I've just received and order from PG and can thoroughly recommend them. The staff are very professional and friendly and the service is quick and thorough. We are delighted with our branded promotional pens and will definitely order from PG again.
Hi Justine Thank you for a great review! We are so pleased you love your pens and we hope everyone else does too! The PG Team
Easy to use ordering service, efficient with design set up, very friendly and efficient service.
Excellent service from start to finish. Design service was very simple, always checking i was happy with any colours or proofs. Items arrived very quickly and are very good quality. I will definitely be using PG again and highly recommend them.
PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Alun, thank you for taking time to share an amazing picture of your branded items. They look awesome! Hope these all work out for you and we look forward to working with you again in the future. PG team.
The stock we received was good, and we were very pleased with the results of our personalised designs. My only grievance is with the delivery company, due to a damaged container. luckily the pens were absolutely fine.
Hi Chris, We are pleased your items were good and arrived in short time. thank you for you feedback, we will take this up with the courier so they can hopefully improve their third party service. Thanks again for using PG Promotional Items, we look forward to working with you again.
PG Promotional Items is rated 4.88 based on 370 reviews