PG Promotional Items Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PG Promotional Items

Tell us how PG Promotional Items made you happy

Sue Leigh
"We ordered 500 message bugs for a local rescue as a fundraiser item. They were amazing!! First rate service from beginning to end. Good communications and very quick delivery. Very happy rescue!!"
David Redman
"A great set of promotional pens in stunning colours to match CAVALLO MODA Pashminas...Thanks Guys!!"
Tracy Kennish-Ward
"Excellent communication and adaptation of my order to give me exactly what I wanted when the product was out of stock. I would highly recommend them for efficiency, professionalism, speed of response and delivery and the quality of their goods."
"great personal service"
"Spot on every time, from pens to USB's"
"Excellent customer service. Met our individual requirement needs. Prompt delivery. Will use again. Thanks Paul."
"Having spoke to Paul at really short notice, the service we received was second to none and unlike other companies no stupid prices for rush jobs, we will use again without a doubt."
"Quick turnaround of my order, and good quality pens. Will use again, I recommend this company."
Sue, these look amazing!!

We are pleased to have worked with you and hope they bring the rabbit rescue all the publicity it needs.

Thanks for some great feedback.
"Great service, Paul was extremely helpful from start to finish and gave guidance along the way to make ordering a smooth process. I will definitely be using PG Promotional Items for any future orders. Thank you."
"Fantastic Service provided as always. Very quick responses to any queries, very pleasant to deal with. Fantastic quality items at low costs. Highly Recommend to any businesses!"
"Firstly, the product itself was unlike anything I've seen from other companies and fit perfectly with my business branding. The sample was sent out very quickly and the quality of the product was great."
"I just wanted to let you know that we’ve received the pens and they look great. Thank you again for such a smooth and fantastic service!"
"Always good service with prompt delivery. We have used PG for many years and have been very pleased with the many items purchased and the service received."
"I was very impressed with the service provided from the initial contact right through to the end product. Paul was fantastic in his approach and explained everything to me and what to expect. The speed from asking for a quote to receiving this with a visual proof was excellent, and the delivery arrived to meet our deadlines too. Overall fantastic service with quality products and service."
Thank you for your time to write a review for us and your feedback is appreciated.
We are pleased you liked our service and we hope the items work well for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future for more promotional items to help promote your brand!
"Fantastic service, item came out with perfect finish"
"Pens look great!"
"Pens arrived Fantastic Thank You for your brilliant service."
"We want to thank you for the product, we are very happy and cannot wait to give them to our clients! Thank you again and we look forward to using your company in the future when we require more merchandise!"
"I would like to confirm that we have received pens. Thank you very much , they are perfect !"
"We had some delivery issues but PG pulled out all the stops to make sure our items arrived in time for our event. Exceptional service, beyond the normal. Thank you"
"Great service, quick delivery and very fast replies to our emails when we had a couple of enquires. The product itself is a great buy and great value for money"
PG Promotional Items is rated 4.95 based on 289 reviews