PG Promotional Items Reviews

PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Alun Watson
PG Promotional Items 4 star review on 16th December 2019
Tamsin Tilley
Brilliant service and products! We have used PG promotions for the last few years for our small non profit charity. Paul is amazing and so helpful in guiding us to what would work best for our needs. Would very highly recommend.
PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 16th May 2022 PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 16th May 2022 PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 16th May 2022 PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 16th May 2022
These look amazing! We hope that they give you everything they need with your FUNdraising! PG Team
Excellent company to deal with ! Couldn’t have been more helpful and we were really pleased with our ‘jubilee ‘ pens ! 👍
Fantastic service, quick delivery, I have used PG before and will continue to use them..
Quite a complex order but PG aced it !!
We ordered some laser printed trolley coins from PG Promotional Items and the products are fantastic! Paul is so professional and made my order delivered on time. Our guests are really happy with the souvenirs and would definitely order again!
Realy happy with the pens much better than i expected for the price
It was my first time using the company, and I will use them again. They helped with my artwork and the service was quick and easy. The pens arrived on time and look AMAZING.
PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Hi Amy Thank you for your review and image, your pens look amazing! Good luck with your event :)
Great service!
Fantastic service provided by Paul. Very helpful and our charity is in good hands for any promotional goods required.
PG Promotional Items 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Great customer service, competitive pricing and a wide product range. My order arrived without any hassle, which these days is something of a surprise!
The sample option on their website is basically a lie. None of the products are available as samples like stated and general availability of many products was not as stated on the site either - or completely discontinued, even though the website still said they were available. Beware what you try to order from them!
Fantastic service, we were on a tight time frame and PG delivered on the exact day they said they would. Great communications and responded to emails very quickly, we now have Rescue-Sim branded items for our online RTC training tool ( www.rescue-sim.com )
We ordered 3 bespoke mugs from PG via email. They had the proofs back to us the next working day and the products arrived 3 days after the proofs were approved. Great service, clearly at the top of their game.
Good quality product at a very reasonable price - a little slow in dealing with the order but I guess Xmas and New Year got in the way. Will use again...
Absolutely fantastic service and quality of products! Could not recommend more!
The ordered items arrived promptly and safely and we're very pleased with them - just have to sell them now!
Very fast, efficient and friendly service. Products are top quality and I will always be a returning customer! Highly recommend to anyone needing any merchandise for their businesses! Thank you
Absolutely delighted with the service and the finished products. I contacted PG Promotional after being let down (very late in the day) by another company so time was of the essence. They understood the brief and the urgency immediately. They were realistic about timeframes and availability of products and their great advice and professionalism meant I got my promo products well within time and they looked great. They kept me updated through every step and replied swiftly to my (endless....sorry) queries. Can't recommend PG Promotional Items highly enough. I'll certainly use them again.
Ordered items I wanted online, choosing size of items when ordering ( table cloth) was then contacted to ask what size I required, table cloth then came too big. Chose pens I wanted then contacted to say didn’t have correct coloured ink then a few days later got another email to say didn’t have the plastic colour for the pens I wanted. Refund given for pens.
Great quick efficient service and quality products. Always a please to purchase from.
Great company. Easy to correspond with, great prices, quick turnaround. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Good quality items as well.
PG Promotional Items is rated 4.87 based on 388 reviews