PG Promotional Items Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PG Promotional Items

Tell us how PG Promotional Items made you happy

Sue Leigh
"We ordered 500 message bugs for a local rescue as a fundraiser item. They were amazing!! First rate service from beginning to end. Good communications and very quick delivery. Very happy rescue!!"
David Redman
"A great set of promotional pens in stunning colours to match CAVALLO MODA Pashminas...Thanks Guys!!"
Tracy Kennish-Ward
"Excellent communication and adaptation of my order to give me exactly what I wanted when the product was out of stock. I would highly recommend them for efficiency, professionalism, speed of response and delivery and the quality of their goods."
"Wow fantastic service from Paul couldn’t have been more helpful! I will definitely use him again and recommend him to colleagues, friends and family. 5 Star service all round."
"Very pleased with the service provided and the end product (promotional pens) which arrived promptly. It was also helpful to be sent a sample of the pen in advance."
"It was simple and easy to order and when the bags arrived, we were all thrilled, they look fantastic, thank you!"
"Always a good quality and fast service. One thing we would suggest is the option to not have each pen wrapped in a plastic sleeve."
Hi Jemma, thank you for your order & great review!

Some of our pens are wrapped individually so the print does not rub on to other pens in transit causing smudges or damage to the print.
This makes sure your items arrive to you with the highest possible quality.

I hope this helps to understand why we provide this service free of charge :)
"We have used PG Promotional Items for the last few years, and have always had excellent service. They go out of their way to help, and are a pleasure to deal with. Their prices are very competitive, and they also make suggestions to make our orders more cost-effective, which is always appreciated! We always have custom products and delivery is within the time given. Overall we would recommend this company and will continue to use them for our promotional items."
"Excellent service and assistance in choosing the right promotional items, very professional."
"Fantastic products and fast delivery."
"Such a great result from the order I received. Very good patient team, that dealt with all my many questions. I would recommend this service as well as be a loyal customer."
"Good, professional, helpful, friendly service delivering what's promised on time at a cost effective price"
"Excellent service and good quality goods provided."
"Really friendly service and quick delivery, Paul did everything he could to make sure we got exactly what we needed and was a big help in getting our design exactly right for the printers :)"
"Excellent service, fast delivery, reasonable prices, and extremely courteous. Never had a minutes problem"
"Difficulties with processing the order, unexpected delays in production despite requests to be ready for shipping as soon as payment came in, unexplicable delays in delivery (from 3days to 15days). Items did not arrive on time and no gesture offered from the side of the company. Would not recommend and will not be buying there again."
"I ordered 1000 pens in several different colours. Paul was extremely helpful when ordering. The pens came quickly and they were all of very good quality. Extremely please with PG Promotional Items and would definitely order again when looking for more office stationery!"
"Spot on every time, from pens to USB's"
"Excellent customer service. Met our individual requirement needs. Prompt delivery. Will use again. Thanks Paul."
"Having spoke to Paul at really short notice, the service we received was second to none and unlike other companies no stupid prices for rush jobs, we will use again without a doubt."
"Quick turnaround of my order, and good quality pens. Will use again, I recommend this company."
Sue, these look amazing!!

We are pleased to have worked with you and hope they bring the rabbit rescue all the publicity it needs.

Thanks for some great feedback.
PG Promotional Items is rated 4.94 based on 303 reviews