Perthshire Caravans Ltd, Perth And Kinross Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Perthshire Caravans Ltd, Perth And Kinross

How would you rate Perthshire Caravans Ltd, Perth And Kinross ?

"Bought a 2015 Motorhome December 2017. £33800. Great motorhome. BUT. Had to return it twice, at my expense. Heating in accommodation problems. NOT GOOD. When I picked it up after second repair. I had also asked for a £660 solar panel to be fitted. I asked service department if I could be shown how it works. I was told to READ THE MANUAL. What if I had been unable to read and was too embarrassed to say. This is no way to treat a customer. The solar panel should have been explained at the time of uplift of the van not two days later. Which is totally unacceptable in my opinion. With regards to my outburst. I had just been denied assistance by a member of staff. My conversation with Mr Dunne, if overheard. Was because I am registered deaf in my right ear and I am inclined to talk loudly as a result. I apologise if this was overheard by others. I have requested that three members of staff be spoken to. To verify my claims. All of whom I have named.Two for misinformation and one for denying my request for assistance with a £660 unit I had just had fitted. As of yet this has been ignored. Why are they so unwilling to answer two simple questions? 1. Why did two members of staff misinform me of Perthshire Caranans complaints proceedure? 2. More importantly. Why did a member of staff, on the day of collection, refuse assistance with a £660 item that I had just purchased? Hence the title of this article. TOLD TO READ THE MANUAL. This is all that I want them to answer. Nothing more. Two honest answers to two honest questions and I will be satisfied. And I say again dear reader. YOU BE THE JUDGE. I have since, requested a final decision in writing. The National Caravan Council require this to escalated the complaint. I have as yet received nothing."
Perthshire Caravans Ltd, Perth And Kinross is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews