Perfect CVS Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Perfect CVS

customerservices@perfect-cvs.co.uk

2nd Floor, Gainsborough House,2 Sheen Road, Richmond-upon-Thames.

"Absolutely outstanding, I would certainly recommend Perfect CVS, made the whole process so smooth with a much more professional CV that has been very effective in getting me interviews. Thank you to Adam and his team who were a pleasure to deal with."
"Brilliant work by my writer Adam who significantly improved my CV, cover letter and Linkedin profile, all within the expected timeframe. Excellent finished product."
"Excellent service by Adam who created a very strong new CV and cover letter for me. Very much recommended."
"Perfect CVS made the daunting task of updating a CV very easy. Adam was great to work with and is did the turn around of my CV under the time scale needed. I would have no problem referring a friend to the service."
"Adam was absolutely brilliant. He worked unsocial hours to get my CV completed, under tough time constraints. Would definitely recommend them."
"I contracted perfect CVS for advice about my CV. I was so impressed with the service and professionalism I asked for their service. I have a covering letter, CV and Portfolio. Adam is an asset to the company and the whole operation is one of the best around. I would 100% recommend Perfect CVS if you want to stand out and have a perfectly crafted professional CV and Portfolio. The reviews speak for themselves. If I rang up at anytime Adam would help and offer advice. The cost is very very reasonable and totally worth it. I am being 100% honest and true. I will use the company again and will inform others to use Perfect CVS. Brilliant service and excellent finished product."
"These guys provide an excellent service both on CV writing and LinkedIn profile creation and update. Adam did my CV last year and after changing Jobs I returned and asked him to update it which he did without and issue. I've consulted othe CV writing companies before using these guys and not only do they beat their competitors on price but their service is second to none and Adam's customer service and telephone manor is absolutely superb. I've already recommended them to colleagues and friends. First rate service,price and customer service. Will and would use them again!"
"Adam was very friendly, efficient and quick in his work and responses. A very polite chap with tremendous skills in tailoring CVs to different job roles."
"Absolutely amazing! Within two weeks of changing my CV I've landed a job at a top 50 Law firm in Chancery Lane as an assistant. Exactly what I wanted! A week before, with my old CV I was told I wouldn't get a well paid job in a law firm without legal experience, I would need to take a pay cut etc. Just shows the quality work Adam is producing. The minute my CV was changed, I had agency after agency contacting me regarding jobs."
"Perfect CVS are so professional, they finished my CV before 4 days. From start to finish I got a quick response to my phones call and emails, no time waisted. Perfect CVS does not let you down, they go above and beyond to meet your needs of a Perfect CV. Most importantly there kept to there agreement. I am overwhelmed with the service Perfect CVS provides. I would strongly recommend you give them a call now. Desiree Billey 100% satisfied"
"Outstanding service, my CV was greatly improved and my consultant Adam was very helpful, I would highly recommend"
"Great service. I was sceptical at first but Adam was very efficient and did a fantastic job of formatting my CV for me while I was overseas."
"The service was great, Adam was very helpful he has good understanding to how to choose the words and make a perfect CV."
"Adam was extremely attentive to my situation and really listened to my needs. The revision of my CV was outstanding and very concise and professional. Adam condensed my CV from 5 to 2 pages and highlighted all of my key skills very well."
"Excellent Service"
"I did not realise how big of a task it would be to find a company that could help me with my CV. My first Google search into CV writing companies came back with a hit of 8,530,000 ... I then read a few reviews and was close to going with a particular company. I happen to come across Perfect CV and now realise why they are called Perfect CV. With all the companies I researched, not one of them was available at the end of the phone to have a chat. They simply will not talk to you unless you pay for the privilege. Not Perfect CV, Adam who I dealt with from day 1 was simply amazing. He has to be the most patient person on planet Earth. I had so many questions and he answered each one with no problem. He did not chase me asking when would I take up their service (Trust me, if you use one of those free CV review companies, you will get daily emails asking when will you sign up). Adam just listened and then supplied a CV that was fit for purpose. It was great work. All I can say is that he is a massive credit to Perfect CV and I only wish more people had his amazing customer service skills. I highly recommend Perfect CV. Thank you very much Adam you are a true gentleman and great at what you do. If your reading this review, do not hesitate, I can guarantee you a perfect result..."
"Adam has been a pleasure to work with. Both my CV and LinkedIn Profile are looking great! Thank you"
"Perfect CVS approached my CV drafting in a detailed, well-informed way and crossed-referenced it with a job description. It was also delivered in a good time. The presentation of my CV and a cover letter was professional, full of industry-understanding phrases and powerful words to present me in the best light. I could not have done it without Perfect CVS."
"I had not updated the layout of my CV in over 7 years, Perfect CVS have completely modernised along with showcasing my talent to its full potential with a re write. I would highly recommend Perfect CVS and a HUGE Thank You to Adam who was professional and listened to all my needs for a new CV."
"The service was excellent. I am very impressed and the turnaround time was quick."
Perfect CVS is rated 4.98 based on 82 reviews