Pediwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pediwear
Read Pediwear Reviews

About Pediwear:

The finest in men's footwear, online since 1999 and in our retail shop since 1976.

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy
Pediwear 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Mr S
Pediwear 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Pediwear were excellent in handling all aspects of the transaction but were badly let down by Parcelforce who couldn’t get it together to deliver to my address so I eventually had to pick the order up from their depot.
The ordering process was chaotic. I ordered some slippers to give as a birthday present so it was important that they arrived on time. On a Thursday Pediwear sent me a confirmation e-mail saying that I should get the slippers in 4-5 days then on the following Monday I got an e-mail telling me that the order had not been placed because there was a problem with my credit card details. I reordered the slippers knowing that I had missed the birthday deadline! Apart from that the service was very good.
Very helpful. Nice personal touches.
Arrive on time good price fit well and very happy with my shoes this was my second purchase from pediwear as always good service thanks.
good website and efficient/pleasant to deal with. my hat arrived on time and was what i ordered
Great customer service and flawless delivery to EU using DDP service.
Great reliable company to deal with. Very fast service to New Zealand. Thank you
Very fast international delivery (Middle East) and best prices I have found for Tilley hats. I have already recommended to family and friends. Will definitely buy from Pediwear again. Thank you!
Order was delivered within two days of ordering,excellent service.
I had ordered Alfred Sargent‘s boots in this store. Everything was very well. I want to mention the excellent care about a customer! High recommend!
Top notch service, top notch boots.
Very happy with the service.
Such service was was impeccable and quick delivery was good here our kid the price was alright also the the Ashwood travel leather holder is good quality and just what I needed Mrs Lynn DAY
Excellent customer service. They keep the customer informed of the progress of their order every step of the way. I would highly recommend this company and I will certainly be purchasing from them again.
非常に親切で安心感のある対応でした。
優しい言葉をありがとう。
A fantastic customer service . I had a very good experience with this company . I needed to to change the hat I bought and they were very helpful and patient . I had several e mails letting me know what was happening . The new hat is on its way now . Free postage and waiver of a small extra cost . How lovely to be treated so kindly and efficiently . Thankyou Simon and your team
Dear Customer Thank you for your kind comments, I have forwarded your review to Simon. We hope to be of service again. Kind Regards Mike Pediwear
An excellent service with high quality products. Overall a great value for the price.
Fantastic service
-Fantastic customer service that exceeded all my expectations! Thank you!! -Great product and packaging including a personal letter -Only thing I would change is the shipping. For Switzerland it is better to use DHL,UPS,Fedex,etc. because the customs clearance and duties payment process is much smoother with them.
The shoes are very comfortable and well-made. The pediwear staff were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to buy shoes from this company again and recommend it to my friends.
Pediwear is rated 4.88 based on 6,191 reviews