Pediwear Reviews

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pediwear ?

Mr Huovinen
Mr Huovinen
Verified Buyer
"Very cheap prices!. Excellent."
Mr Gallon
"Best service I have ever had. When it comes to shoes, Pediwear is the only option for me."
Mr Yosinori
Mr Yosinori
"今回も、Corgi コーギのウール ソックスをまとめ買いしました。選択に強く、丈夫で長持ちは素晴らしいです。"
"Very good quality,quick respond by online service,useful gift and thanks for the membership card!I ll be back again!"
"Very helpfull in responding to issues. Accommodating to fit in with my travel plans. Excellent overall."
"I have shopped at Pediwear on several occasions, both online and in-store over the past few years, and can honestly say it has always been a pleasure. The service and support from the online staff has always been excellent, and the shop staff are some of the nicest and friendliest sales staff I have ever met. All in all a first class service."
"Good prices nice shoes"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? more discount maybe!
"good collection of shoes to choose from"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Nothing
"Excellent value. Wide range of footwear - far superior to the high street. Delivery as promised."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Still a better price reduction
"Good price, well packed and super quick delivery"
"This is my third purchase from Pediwear. The service has always been VERY GOOD. I would definitively recommend Pediwear to friends and colleagues."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Quicker responses for after sales service via email
"Pediwear's pricing is the best and the delivery speed was impressive. Unfortunately, I had slight issues with the insoles but hopefully it's a one-off thing. I'll be back for more! Thanks"
Dear Customer

Thank you for your review and for giving us 4 stars despite the issue you experienced with the insole.

We very much look forward to being of service again.

Kind Regards

Mike Small
Pediwear
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Offer a shipping service with better tracking than Royal Mail.
"After receiving a faulty replacement shoe tree, they sent another one without further cost."
"Bought the pediwear Sanders collab Bruno. It came in black leather laces instead of the brown or green. Nevertheless, pediwear offered to send them to me but I declined. The shoes looks great with the black laces. Awesome price on the shoes as well. Pity I can't score some more deals due to limited sizes of other shoes. But I will not hesitate to buy more from pediwear. Great shop. Super fast shipping and great attitude by the owners. Thanks for making my feet happy."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? nothing
"easy and great to deal with"
"Perfect service! Timely item delivery. High quality products!"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? n/a
"I ordered an item which was on sale and the size I ordered wasn't available - the team contacted me promptly and offered an alternative. When I was unsure of sizing they were very accommodating. Excellent customer service."
"Item out of stock but good information and delivery as advised."
"Great customer service, good prices, & fast delivery to the USA."
Mr Lindgren
Verified Buyer
"Great selection and fast delivery."
Mr Nicolas
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. Thank you very much. +++++"
Dr Cichetti
Verified Buyer
"Good service, very good shoes."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? shoe trees would work better when sized 1up
"Swift delivery. They added shoe cream and a shoehorn as a gift, which is nice. The shoes came with free shoe trees, impressive gesture, although they seem to be a size to small and don't fill up the body of the shoe enough imho. The website is great as it mentions all details such as country of origin, welting method, etc. Obviously run by people who are passionate about shoes. It was my first purchase and they turned me into a fan."
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,167 reviews