Pediwear Reviews

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pediwear?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mr Yosinori
Mr Yosinori
"今回も、Corgi コーギのウール ソックスをまとめ買いしました。選択に強く、丈夫で長持ちは素晴らしいです。"
Sir Giorgetti
Sir Giorgetti
Verified Buyer
"They immediately informed me about delay of delivery. If there si a problem, better to say it !"
Mr Gusev
"Grover Grenson. Everything is fine! Very fast shipping. Excellent packaging. Bonus: the Shoe cream. Good job!"
"Very professional service, communications kept me informed as to what was happening and they had a great range of barker shoes."
"Great and fast service!"
"good service"
Dr Gerhold
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a pair of burgundy Cheaney's. The deliver was made with no mess and no fuss. I am very happy with the shoes. I will definitely shop at Pediwear in the future. There was a hand written note in the box from Pediwear, expressing gratitude for the purchase - I found this detail of the service an absolute delight."
"Excellent and timely service for a wide range of footwear. I will still be your client!"
"Very good customer service and competitive prices."
Mr Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"Great service great shoes!!"
"Un assez long délai de livraison, mais un service après-vente très disponible et très aimable. Une fois lancée, la livraison s'est déroulée sans problème. Les chaussures étaient parfaitement conformes à mes attentes et à la description sur le site. Merci beaucoup."
Cher M Joris

Nous vous remercions de votre commentaire et de vos commentaires aimables concernant notre service. Nous sommes désolés que les chaussures aient pris plus de temps que prévu. Il y a eu un retard chez les fabricants - mais nous aurions dû vous tenir au courant de cette affaire. Veuillez accepter nos sincères excuses.

Nous espérons vraiment que nous pourrons être de nouveau utiles.

Sincères amitiés

Mike Small
Pediwear
"Excellent and personalized service, competitive price and speedy delivery. It was the first pair of shoes I ordered from Pediwear - but not the last!"
"First class service - extremely satisfied. Would use again."
"Ordering from Pediwear was a most pleasant experience. They communicated with me every step of the way to help make purchasing two pairs of shoes as easy as can be. The shoes were shipped promptly when ready, and arrived in Canada with no issues whatsoever. I will definitely be purchasing more shoes from Pediwear!"
"Excellent service on all aspects: great shoes, best price, efficient and personnalised communication. First experience with Pediwear and would surely recommand and consider another."
Dear Mr Levy, Many thanks for your 5 star review, our aim is always to provide good service and quality footwear. May we thank you for your continuing custom and look forward to hearing from you in the future.
"Prompt delivery and good product"
Mr Engstrm
Verified Buyer
"They missed to include one of the goods I ordered but were very eager to fix it once I pointed it out. Great prices!"
Dear Mr Engstrom, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. May we apologies once again for our inadvertent error. We do hope the inconvenience will not deter you from using us in the future. Hopefully we will be of better service and earn that missing 5th star. Kind regards Brian Pediwear
Mr Anttonen
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and excellent service when I needed help with an eylet that came off a boot."
Mr DILWORTH
Verified Buyer
"I enquired regarding purchase of a pair of Trickers Grasmere . Pediwear did not have stock but within 15 minutes they returned my call advising that they had phoned Trickers and ordered a pair for myself or stock . The boots arrived two days later as promised and shipped out same day to myself . I thoroughly recommended Pediwear and will be purchasing again from them"
"Excellent products. Outstanding service. Thank you!"
"Good range of shoe models and sizes. Fast delivery."
"Communication and delivery were both perfect! Thank you"
"Efficient, personal service, certainly felt valued as a customer; will use again. Good value for money too."
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,000 reviews