Pediwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pediwear
Read Pediwear Reviews

About Pediwear:

The finest in men's footwear, online since 1999 and in our retail shop since 1976.

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy
Pediwear 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Pediwear 5 star review on 13th March 2020
Alan
Pediwear 5 star review on 13th January 2020
Mr Mashlyakevich
Good website and selection. Liked that item came without additional delivery costs.
Perfect commercial support
Excellent Tilley hat, excellent price and excellent service from Pediwear
Very good quality leather wallet.Quick delivery. I had accident when Credit card payment on my side, their support was nice.
Procedure, as always, perfect. Shoes beautiful. Communication very friendly! Too bad Brexit complicates everything now....
Greetings from Germany, Michael
I placed an order in March 2020 and through the year I was kept up to date with the order The Quality is excellent and the wait was worth while as I received the product in December 2020
I have been a customer for several years, always great service.
Excellent service and value for money.
Managed to deliver well before Christmas. Highly appreciated.
Excellent all round service. Reluctant to buy footwear online, especially as I am new to “trainers” style of shoe, but Pediwear were able to give me very sound advice on sizing/fit for these Grenson “No 1” trainers, which are beautifully made. My nearest stockist would have been a 100 mile round trip so it was well worth the online experience!
With limited choice of quality footwear in my area, I will certainly shop there again.
Excellent supplier of quality footwear
Top service as always
Shipping was fast and shoes came in immaculate condition.
Quality of shoes were well made and I enjoy wearing them.

Considering that I ordered during peak sales period, I was surprised by the speed that I received the shoes taking in mind that I live on the other side of the world from Pediwear.

Will definitely buy more shoes from Pediwear
Fast free shipping to Canada, great product, highly recommanded. 5 stars all the way.
Great communication, superfast shopping (arrived to Sweden in 3 days). Low price and good quality.
I have been getting shoes from Pediwear for several years and found the service excellent. Obviously, it would be nice to try shoes on but the choice from Pediware vastly exceeds that available in shops. The slippers I have just bought are in this category and were hand posted at a time, just before Christmas, at a time when most delivery services were overloaded and unreliable
A very fast delivery and a very efficient service.
I recently bought a great pair of boots from Pediwear at a really good price. I needed to exchange them and doing so could not have been any easier. The customer service at Pediwear is outstanding.
Очень хороший магазин,рекомендую!
Trickers exports to the US so I initially chose them for this reason. I had a question on size which was answered promptly. Once the order was placed, I received my new shoes in a couple of days with complimentary polish, shoe trees and a show horn! I’m very pleased with Pediware’s service and courtesy!
The best and fastest provider of English made footwear. Have been a customer for 10+ years and will keep it that way. Outstanding customer service & reliability.
Pediwear is rated 4.88 based on 6,106 reviews