Pediwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pediwear
Read Pediwear Reviews

About Pediwear:

The finest in men's footwear, online since 1999 and in our retail shop since 1976.

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Ensure that the shoe box is not damaged.
Overall fine but the shoe box arrived in a heavily damaged condition which is a pity because I wanted to keep the box.
Best service I have ever received during an e-commerce purchase! David’s expert advice, as well as his patience and willingness to thoroughly answer each question, led to an outstanding purchase with a correct fit from a brand I was unfamiliar with. Outstanding service from start to finish from a great company supplying great products! I anxiously look forward to my next shopping experience with Pediwear!
Very good quick service
Great service, accurate, fast and serious. I recommend it to everyone.
Would like too compliment the excellent staff at Pediwear. From my initial enquiry regarding product availability and the knowledgeable advice I received from Nathan in respect of Brand sizing and fit was exceptional and indicated that the staff are truly dedicated to providing a customer service of the highest Standard, The team from all the relevant departments involved in processing my order and the communication I received In respect of its status was excellent. Thank-you to all involved Nathan, Anita and Louise for your service and for ensuring a speedy despatch of the goods.
Très bon conseils par tchat
very efficient service everything as ordered would use again.
Great shopping experience
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Absolutely perfect. Thanks!
The Cheaney boots I purchased from Pediwear are wonderful, but since I already own some Cheaney's, I wasn't surprised by that. What amazed me was that they arrived in Chicago USA faster than most domestic purchases reach me! Outstanding service, Pediwear!
Quick delivery, hand written note, well packaged shoes and at a great price!
Very good packing. The shoes where in perfect condition. Très bien emballé. Les chaussures était en parfait état.
Cheapest price so far compare to other websites and fast shipping
Fast shipping, great cooperation. :)
The personal attention needed to process my order is a rare experience today. Especially when making a purchase online. And greatly appreciated. I will both recommend Pediware and return to shop there again.
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? None.
The place for fine English footwear. Excellent catalogue with competitive offers, the order I made was swiftly dispatched and in perfect order. Nice touches include the complimentary polish, shoe horn and the security in knowing your purchase had been double checked for quality. Would I recommend to others? Most certainly and I will continue to use Pediwear myself for the foreseeable.
They send me the product quickly though I'm in Japan. And I could receive some free gifts.
Prompt, very good product delivered to the end of the world in excellent packaging
Geweldige service en zeer attent. En uiteraard prachtige schoenen. / Great service and very attentive. And beautiful shoes of course.
I bought these edward and james split toe derbies for a 146£. I then realized that pediwear offer free shoetrees for orders over 150£ so I sent an email to them hoping they could include shoetrees with my purchase. Three days later I received the shoes in a bigger box as they have not just agreed to include a pair of fine shoetrees, they have also added a shoehorn, shoe bags, shoe mat, and tin of wax polish! The shoes were surprisingly extremely comfortable (it was a surprise for me as those were the least expensive in my shoe collection) and very VERY well made. The leather is as you would get from much higher brands and welt on soles was made with no mistake. The only thing that I can say about this pair if I want to get picky is the leather pad inside as it came lightly off which can be easily glued back. Overall I think dealing with Pediwear is a treat and I firmly believe they won't let you down ever I'm a returning customer no doubt!
Dear Customer

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review. The kind words are very much appreciated. We are sorry to hear about the shoe sock - but as you say it is easily remedied. Please contact us if you have any further problems with it.

Kind Regards

Pediwear
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? if the optinol shipinig is not dhl
tnx:-);-):-)