Pediwear Reviews

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pediwear?

Mr Yosinori
Mr Yosinori
"今回も、Corgi コーギのウール ソックスをまとめ買いしました。選択に強く、丈夫で長持ちは素晴らしいです。"
Sir Giorgetti
Sir Giorgetti
Verified Buyer
"They immediately informed me about delay of delivery. If there si a problem, better to say it !"
Mr Gusev
Mr Gusev
"Grover Grenson. Everything is fine! Very fast shipping. Excellent packaging. Bonus: the Shoe cream. Good job!"
"my order was slightly delayed they more than made up for it with free shoe polish and a shoe horn highly recommended"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? More selection of socks
"Good selection, great prices 8compared to Sweden) and reasonably speedy service."
"Staff is very helpful, even modified my order back and forward for a few times."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Storage bag please
"Loake Chelsea boots were great but had no bag for storage"
Dear Mr Taylor

We are very pleased to hear how well the boots were received and thank you for the 5-star review.

Unfortunately, the Loake Shoemaker collection does not come with shoe bags. However, as we have some spares I have arranged for two to be sent to you.

We hope to be of service again soon.

Regards

Mike Small
Pediwear
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Instead of sending complimentary shoe polish, send shoe cream!
"Even though my delivery was delayed due to poor weather conditions, the service was perfect. Seems to be a really nice staff that care about what they do. :)"
"Fast delivery with good quality of shoes."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Offer more categories of leather items like briefcases
"Great selection of quality shoes at good prices. Fast shipping and an overall positive experience!"
"David is incredibly capable of great customer service. His quality service alone is sufficient for 5 stars"
"Very fast delivery, friendly and helpful service, Trickers shoes of high quality."
"Ordered Barkers Hawk. Excellent service, kept me in the loop re delivery as shoes had to be pre ordered from Barkers, delivery delayed and threw in a free pair of socks. Product superb."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? My buying experience was perfect. Even down to the little note you put in with the briefcase.
"I bought one of your leather briefcases for my son's birthday. He's a doctor and wanted one that would last him a long time. The service was great, prompt delivery and the briefcase is gorgeous and excellent quality. I was really pleased with it and my son said it was perfect for him. Thank you and I'll definitely be recommending you to others."
"Very fast delivery, friendly and helpful service, Sanders shoes of high quality"
"Very satisfied."
Mr Cano Martínez
Verified Buyer
"El servicio de Pediwear ha sido excelente. Antes de comprar, me asesoraron sobre mi talla por email. Una vez comprados mis zapatos el paquete llegó rápidamente y en perfectas condiciones. Y en todo momento me informaron del estado del envío. Me he hecho fan de Pediwear, lo recomiendo totalmente!"
"Excellent service, value for money and the free gifts of shoe trees, shoe horn and polish were a lovely surprise."
Mr Maskatiya
Verified Buyer
"Have been a Pediwear customer for many years now and as always service remains of a very high standard."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? My fault because I ordered a 10 Euro thinking I was ordering 10 US which meant the shoes are 1 to 2 sizes too big.
"Excellent Service and high quality product."
"Great price and efficient service. Very pleased with my purchase."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? There was a considerable delay getting the boots to me, i ordered a pair from Grenson direct too and they were with me the next morning
"Very pleasant people to deal with, good customer service"
Mr Ljungholm
Verified Buyer
"Great products and quick delivery!"
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,093 reviews