Pediwear Reviews

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pediwear ?

Mr Lehrer
"I generally wear chukka, or desert boots. I wanted boot trees designed for those boots, and had a very difficult time finding them, until I found the Pediwear website. Although the boot trees they carry seemed costly at first, further research convinced me Pediwear's price is the most reasonable. On my first purchase of 2 pair of boot trees, Pediwear's communications (regarding sizing) and service were impeccable. The boot trees arrived in Los Angeles promptly, and their suburb design, material and finish exceeded my expectations. I can confidently keep my boots in the best possible shape and condition thanks to Pediwear."
Mr Poddubnyy
"I got another pair of Barker shoes at an excellent price. Dear comrades, buy high-quality English and Spanish shoes! Do not skimp on your feet! Greetings from Russia!"
"I am very happy with this transaction. I am very satisfied. I will buy a lot more next time."
"They supplied exactly what I wanted at a good price and reasonably quickly."
"Excellent shoes from an excellent company, great correpodence throughout the delivery process. Will definitely be ordering from Pediwear again."
"1234567891"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Not really. Packaging etc was superb and pleasant after hearing how hats are being delivered folded by other companies. No such problem here.
"Even though the online ordering caused problems, this was immediately rectified by phone."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Keep you the good work
"Another outstanding purchase from Pediwear, customer service is excellent."
"Very satisfied ,with the prompt service in,pulling out all stops to,get the shoes"
"I used to live in Lancashire and Yorkshire many years ago and now live in the USA. I miss British shoes and I buy a pair whenever I return. I ordered a pair of Barker Caruso and they were a little too small. Returning them from the USA and redelivering was no hassle and the communications were prompt, courteous and very helpful. I was so happy with the service that I also ordered a pair of Trickers Ilkley. Fantastic! I'll keep buying here and my adult sons are going to order too! A top notch company with superior service. I see another pair of Trickers in my future :)"
"Took the trouble to check up on my point regarding the sun glasses securing Velcro and discovering that this feature was no longer fitted by Tilley."
"the product arrived quicker than expected and it was beautifully wrapped in traditional brown paper! looked great!"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? can´t think of anything
"I´ve been ordering shoes from Pediwear for some years now, and I keep coming back. Why ? To have access to the finest shoes in the world, together with an impeccable online service of costumer care and delivery."
"I am satisfied with prompt response."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? The shoes took 20 days to arrive. I would've liked them to arriver sooner. Shoes are great!!!
"Great quality product!!!!!"
Dear Customer

We are pleased to hear you are pleased with the shoes.

Like you, we are surprised and disappointed to hear that the shoes took so long to reach you in New Zealand. We despatched them the day after your order was placed, and usually expect parcels to arrive within 7 to 10 days. It is not clear from the tracking information what the source of the delay was - though sometimes it can be customs related. Please be assured that it is very usual for deliveries to take this long. We hope to be of service again soon.

Kind Regards

Mike Small
Pediwear
"Excellent customer service, very fast delivery and quality products as described!! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!!"
"Service rapide, prix sympa et un large choix. Que demander de plus !"
"Quick delivery and a good selection. Communication was excellent."
"It was a very good shopping. I want to buy it here again. Thank you."
"Delivered on time and as described"
"Excellent pair of shoes with fast delivery"
"Clear procedure, prompt delivery, excellent packaging."
"I have received always a very prompt replay to my email."
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,280 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!