Pediwear Reviews

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy

Mr Crowther
"I recently plucked up the courage to spend £670 on 2 pairs of R M Wiliams Gardener boots and Pediwear was the nearest stockist where I could try a pair for size. The staff were more than accommodating and even sent out to the warehouse for extra boots to try on. Even better, I was given a bag of goodies to protect and clean my new boots ! As for the boots themselves, they are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. Great company to deal with and I will certainly be using them again."
"I received shoes , it’s careful packing. I almost satisfied this purchase."
Mr Rees-Roberts
"I dealt with more than one person all of whom delivered excellent service. In particular the communication was very good. I raised a question which was answered quickly and accurately. I was impressed by the confirmation that someone at Pediwear had inspected before despatch. I will be buying again from Pediwear. Thanks"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? nothing
"I was extremely impressed with the whole process, from ordering to delivery. Such a pleasantbuying experience, amazing customer service!!!"
"Tell us how Pediwear made you happy? Hmmm, very, very happy :). Highly professional, frendly. Small family business that gives an extra touch to the product you are buying."
"Отличный сервис! Быстро отправили,обувь отличная!"
"Great variety of shoes! Good communication and delivery. Love the shoes!"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Nothing
"Excellent customer service from pediware. Really helpful and informed staff."
"Always a pleasure to deal with. Prompt service and shipping. Very pleased with my latest purchase of Loake Chatsworth Chelsea boots."
"verygood!I like this bag thanksyou"
"Great company, very focused on customer service. Had a quality problem with a pair of boots. Pediwear responded promptly and courteously. They went above and beyond in ensuring my satisfaction. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and will buy from them in the future."
"Phoned a small order 3 tins of Loake shoe polish. This was a pleasant call where a friendly helpful assistant advised and completed the order quickly , even with such a small inexpensive purchase. I Thank him for his time and patience. Certainly will use again !"
"Great customer service, terrific pricing, swift delivery. Highly recommended if you are looking for hard to find UK sourced footwear like Grenson."
"Quick delivery, Quality product with a reasonable price plus small free gifts"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Free Shipping campaign etc
"What you always dealing with seriously."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Am I wrong or there are only men's items ? Be sure I am glad to be a gentleman ! But where will my lady find such great foot wear ?
"Je recommande vivement cet e shop , grand choix , de vraies chaussures ! Expédition rapides accompagnées par un service client compétent,courtois,réactif et attentionné . Bravo !"
"Excellent and efficient service from ordering to delivery"
Dear Mr Crowther

Thank you for your kind review and wonderful photograph. We are pleased to hear you are happy with the service.

We look forward to being of service again.

Kind Regards

Mike Small
Pediwear
"I wasn't sure exactly what size of hat to buy, so on my order I noted my hat size in cm and what I thought the UK equivalent was. The Pediwear representative handling my order confirmed that I'd guessed correctly. My hat was shipped - it was packaged very nicely - and fits perfectly."
"Excellent customer service, really went the extra mile and as a result extremely satisfied with purchase"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? It's good now
"Answering every questions in details"
"Excellent service with excellent product. What more could you wish for."
"very good,i am satisfied with your service"
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,368 reviews