Pediwear Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pediwear

About Pediwear: The finest in men's footwear, online since 1999 and in our retail shop since 1976.

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy

Mr C
"I recently plucked up the courage to spend £670 on 2 pairs of R M Wiliams Gardener boots and Pediwear was the nearest stockist where I could try a pair for size. The staff were more than accommodating and even sent out to the warehouse for extra boots to try on. Even better, I was given a bag of goodies to protect and clean my new boots ! As for the boots themselves, they are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. Great company to deal with and I will certainly be using them again."
"I received shoes , it’s careful packing. I almost satisfied this purchase."
"I dealt with more than one person all of whom delivered excellent service. In particular the communication was very good. I raised a question which was answered quickly and accurately. I was impressed by the confirmation that someone at Pediwear had inspected before despatch. I will be buying again from Pediwear. Thanks"
"Service was quick and trouble free. Shoes arrived promptly"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? no
"price, quality, service"
"Excellent service from order to shipment"
"Fast and flawless delivery"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? MOST DEFINITELY NOT...YOU DID EVERYTHING AND MORE THAT I EXPECTED
"Although I live in South Africa, I buy all my shoes in England. When I ordered these from you, I explained that I would be in England 2 days later and be there only for a week. When I got to England, they were at the concierge already. Thanks for the fantastic service for a brilliant pair of shoes at an excellent price."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Nothing! Perfect!!!
"Excellent & very professional service. Friendly and informative sales staff. Kept fully updated from moment I placed order to very prompt delivery! What I call “ old school” much valued and appreciated service, sadly not seen very often in our society. Made me feel that the customer always comes first. Excellent product packaged with care ahd presented with pride! Thank you very much. Will definitely recommend and use again. Lisa"
"My shoes arrived well packaged, in good time and with free shoe trees. Very happy with this service."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? All good
"Customer service was great, Really enjoy my shopping experience."
"fantastic customer service David and his team were very patient with me having to place 3 separate orders to get my size right Always polite and courteous with every email reply Very happy to receive loyalty discount and being offered to pay in PayPal credit Very fast free delivery with a free returns label enclosed Very quick Refunds"
"Very quick delivery, arrived Hong Kong in 4 days. Shoes being well protected in perfect shape. Highly appreciated!"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Excellent service.
"Excellent service & very quick delivery. Will definitely shop here again."
"Great product fast delivery good price"
"Great communication (order update with shipping info etc.) and fast shipping. Small note inside box with signed "quality check" by employee."
"Ordered online. Very straightforward process. Delivered promptly. Goods as ordered and at a good price. Overall, very happy with service."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? The loake LightWelt shoes... are are really very light and seem very fragile compared to Loake classically built.
"Commandes envoyées rapidement, et colis impeccablement protégés. Dommage que les brexiters l'aient emporté, vous nous manquerez."
"Excellent communication with the staff and excellent services."
"I'm a repeat customer to Pediwear because of the excellence of service, fast shipping to the US, and knowledgeable staff when it comes to questions about their products."
"Superb staff"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Not a single thing I can think of!
"Very impressive service in every respect. The price of the shoes I was buying was very competitive; I was kept up to date at every point of the transaction and when I returned the shoes in order to buy an alternative pair the customer service was exceptional and the costs involved were kept to a minimum. I will certainly return to Pediwear for my next purchase. Brexit permitting of course."
"Excellent pricing, selection, and customer service. Received my order at my doorstep within 48 hours. Will be back, highly recommend."
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,550 reviews