Pediwear Reviews

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Pediwear ?

Mr Luo
"Very good quality,quick respond by online service,useful gift and thanks for the membership card!I ll be back again!"
Mr Huovinen
Mr Huovinen
Verified Buyer
"Very cheap prices!. Excellent."
Mr Gallon
"Best service I have ever had. When it comes to shoes, Pediwear is the only option for me."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? No.
"I generally wear chukka, or desert boots. I wanted boot trees designed for those boots, and had a very difficult time finding them, until I found the Pediwear website. Although the boot trees they carry seemed costly at first, further research convinced me Pediwear's price is the most reasonable. On my first purchase of 2 pair of boot trees, Pediwear's communications (regarding sizing) and service were impeccable. The boot trees arrived in Los Angeles promptly, and their suburb design, material and finish exceeded my expectations. I can confidently keep my boots in the best possible shape and condition thanks to Pediwear."
Ms Skinner
Verified Buyer
"The website was easy to use - for our repeat order we found the shoes we wanted without a problem. Ordering was easy also, and the delivery (to France) was quick and problem-free. We will be ordering more shoes soon!"
Mr Poddubnyy
Verified Buyer
"I got another pair of Barker shoes at an excellent price. Dear comrades, buy high-quality English and Spanish shoes! Do not skimp on your feet! Greetings from Russia!"
"cheaper and more choice"
"great boots thanks"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? offer the purchase of the specific shoe tree for my Loake shoes
"I'm a very demanding customer but Pediwear exceed my expectations: in 48 hours I received a splendid pair of Loake shoes which have become one of my favorite ones. To my even greater satisfaction the shoes were accompanied by a nice shoe horn and a precious shoe creme. Awesome!"
Dr Tabboush
Verified Buyer
"Always fantastic business with Pediwear. Affordable prices and perfect communication. On time delivery and excellent packing. More than 20 orders completed already, and will still order more."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Good communication .
"Good range of products and prompt delivery. All good."
Mrs Blackler
Verified Buyer
"Range of Tilley hats and prices was excellent. Delivery and service fast and efficient. I have already introduced a friend who had ordered"
Mr Netland
Verified Buyer
"Over the past years I have purchased several pairs of shoes from Pediwear. I have always been very satisfied with the quality of the shoes and the service."
"Quick and kindness response, fast delivery and of course, amazing quality of products!"
"I am very happy with this transaction. I am very satisfied. I will buy a lot more next time."
"Dear Sir, I'm very satisfied with your services and my new SANDERS shoes."
"Answered queries promptly"
"Great prompt service at a good price. The handwritten note is a charming touch. Sourced a difficult size for me."
"Pediwear was very proactice in responding to my query in regards to where my package was while it was being shipped from U.K. to Canada."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Provide a little more information to ensure that the correct hat sizes are made easier for the customer to determine.
"Their service was prompt and satisfactory"
"good customer service, fast shipping"
"Fantastic order handeling pase and delivery time!"
"I purchased a pair of burgundy Loake Burfords in 10.5. Initially Pediwear had to order the boots from Loake. Unfortunately there was a slight delay but Pediwear were polite and communicative throughout the whole process. The boots arrived well packed and had the shoe trees already inserted. Overall I'd definitely order from Pediwear in the future."
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,196 reviews