Pediwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pediwear
Read Pediwear Reviews

About Pediwear:

The finest in men's footwear, online since 1999 and in our retail shop since 1976.

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Pediwear 5 star review on 5th July 2018
Mr Smith
Pediwear 5 star review on 13th March 2020
Alan
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service and incredible shoes.
Exceded my expectations.
Pediwear's sales staff (Simon and Nathan) were really helpful on the phone, and happily changed Tilley hats for me until I found one that fitted. Despatch and delivery were extremely quick, and the price was very competitive. I would happily use Pediwear again, and would recommend them to friends.
The service and communication were fantastic. The shoes I bought are really good quality and value and I will continue to purchase from Pediwear in the future.
Prodotto perfetto come da descrizione e immagini.
Simpatica la sritta incisa sul coperchio che dà un tocco di eleganza e rompe la monotonia dell'anonimato.
Ma più eccellente è il prezzo a 31,50£ che mi ha incentivato a prenderne 2 pezzi.
Spero rifacciate offre simili che stimolano molto la decisione ad acquistarne altri non solo come porta lucidi da scarpe ma anche come contenitori eleganti di altrè oggettistica.
Cordiali saluti e complimenti per l'assistenza e il supporto al cliente, di cui io personalmente ne ho usufruito.
Pediwear 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
I was very kind and happy that he even added a shoehorn and a polishing wax! I want to buy it again!
Excellent service.
Reasonable prices

Quality goods ,
Excellent service from the company. As always.
Ordered from the US, package arrived promptly, shoes were exactly as expected at a great price.
Excellent customer service. happy with the price and delivery during these times. would happily purchase.
Excellent customer service and thanks for the free shoetree
Quick delivery ( first time in February in 6 days after order confirmation), second time due to COVID19 longer. But anyway parcel has been delivered.
very smart, efficient, the shoes arrived in few days at my office
Nice Valetbox topped up with the best Saphir products 👍🙂
Excellent service and quick delivery! Highly recommended!
My shoe trees arrived promptly and well packaged.
Quick delivery with no issues.
great and quick ship
I absolutely love my shoes. I commend Pediwear for being able to deliver the shoes in the midst of this pandemic!
Highly recommended; the first hat that arrived was slightly too tight for my wife, so following an email to Pediwear I was advised to speak to Simon, their Tilley expert. Simon sent us a Tilley tape measure and instructed me how to take the measurement correctly. I was advised to return the hat using the prepaid postage label and they would deal with the return and reorder. A few days later we received email confirmation that they had received the original hat, and that a replacement had been ordered, this arrived a few days later and fitted perfectly. I can not speak highly enough about the company and the service I received, and would happily recommend them to anyone.
Pediwear is rated 4.88 based on 5,928 reviews