Pediwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pediwear
Read Pediwear Reviews

About Pediwear:

The finest in men's footwear, online since 1999 and in our retail shop since 1976.

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy
Pediwear 5 star review on 25th December 2020
Mr S
Pediwear 5 star review on 27th October 2020
The customer service for Pediwear is extremely good, they're pricing model is great, and they did swift delivery alongside with free gifts and a good returns policy. I had to return a pair of shoes due to reason but when I returned the shoes I received a very polite email from one of the staff members. They will go the extra mile and do their best. Premium customer service. They were extremely prompt to send me an email once I returned the shoes.
Posted 2 minutes ago
Wow! In my experience with Pediwear can't rate them highly enough. Ordering was easy, price of shoes that I purchased was well below anywhere online(yes I did check). Communication through to getting my order 1st class along with a complementary note from them too. I thought a nice touch. I would happily recommend Pediwear and if looking for something will return to buy. Many thanks, Michael
Pediwear 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Confused by so much choice I called to speak to someone. They were very well informed on each boot I was interested in and gave me great advice, glad to not be pushed to the more expensive option. Quick delivery and very high quality boots. Would strongly recommend this company.
I've been doing business with Periwear for a long time. Always had great service. Replies to questions are always quick and easy. Very professional For my last purchase; -I inquired on a tuesday -received a reply on wednesday and received the goods on the Monday (in Canada). Great job and great products.
great hat, great service, very reasonable postage to Australia
Great products and customer service, fast delivery times!
The Pediwear web-site is informative and the ordering process good to navigate. The delivery procedure is well documented and my shoes were delivered timely and very well packaged.
I love the fit of a Goodyear Welted dress shoe from Edward and James. This is my third purchase and the quality is outstanding. You can not go wrong nor will you be disappointed with this brand of shoe. Looking forward for my fourth purchase. Their customer service is wonderful. They sent me shoe bags that were left out from my second purchase. I love them so much. I will continue to do business with this company. Trust their brand.
Pediwear 5 star review on 7th September 2021 Pediwear 5 star review on 7th September 2021 Pediwear 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Very good level of service.
My favorite English shoes supplier!
Thaks a lot. Just excellent
Pediwear team was very helpful when I posed some questions prior to my purchase. The subsequent delivery to halfway across the world to Malaysia was very prompt and quick. Definitely a recommended seller
First class service.
Great online service with excellent communication and faster than expected international shipping. I will buy from again, thank you.
Excellent service and excellent product
Good communication prior to purchase
The service from Pediwear was excellent, with very fast delivery, at the best price.
Fantastic service from David Anscomb of Pediwear for his prompt service and letting me know all through the processes of order for my Crockett & Jones hand grade shoes. Excellent can't comment on pediwear enough for their very prompt service as i've bought from them in the past and the service is still intact. Awesome !
excellent shoes and service
Best prices, plenty of choice, prompt service, speedy delivery. What's not to like about Pediwear?
Pediwear is rated 4.88 based on 6,258 reviews