Pediwear Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pediwear

About Pediwear: The finest in men's footwear, online since 1999 and in our retail shop since 1976.

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy

Mr C
"I recently plucked up the courage to spend £670 on 2 pairs of R M Wiliams Gardener boots and Pediwear was the nearest stockist where I could try a pair for size. The staff were more than accommodating and even sent out to the warehouse for extra boots to try on. Even better, I was given a bag of goodies to protect and clean my new boots ! As for the boots themselves, they are the most comfortable boots I have ever owned. Great company to deal with and I will certainly be using them again."
"I received shoes , it’s careful packing. I almost satisfied this purchase."
"I dealt with more than one person all of whom delivered excellent service. In particular the communication was very good. I raised a question which was answered quickly and accurately. I was impressed by the confirmation that someone at Pediwear had inspected before despatch. I will be buying again from Pediwear. Thanks"
"Excellent communication, prompt delivery, superb price. Pediwear is a first class retailer I continue to return to"
"Very-very fast! From the UK to Kazakhstan within 1 week! Excellence!"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? Nothing
"Fast, Right Price!, Questions answered promptly, and I highly Recommend Pediwear! Great Integrity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Reasonably priced quality products. Reliable overseas delivery."
"Beautifully crafted."
"I have had several pairs of Mephisto shoes over the years and will continue to enjoy them. I was disappointed when my order arrived and the shoes were two tone brown and not the solid one color brown that I had seen and ordered on your website. I decided to live with the shoes rather then go through the hassle of sending them back to England to be exchanged. Very comfortable, I just wish they had have been the color I ordered. Oh well, I guess that's the risk you take by ordering online."
Dear Mr B

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with your Mephisto.

The image on our website is the latest Mephisto image intended to represent the product, and as far as I am aware, you have received the product you ordered. Unfortunately, the colour of the two leathers in the product does vary - which is very frustrating

Although we suspect you may have received the correct product we do understand your frustration - and if the shoes remain in an unworn state we can arrange a free return for you?

In the meantime, we are going to arrange for more photography to show the potential variation on the website.

At least we can be confident, that being Mephisto, these shoes will provide many miles of comfortable walking - we hope that you enjoy them.

Kind Regards

Mike
Pediwear
"Good communication; efficient service. Mephisto shoes excellent."
"I purchased the Northcote and Harlech boots. The one - two month wait was worth it. Great price and customer service. I’ve purchased C&J shoes from the NY store but I’ll be buying from here from now on. Both packages arrived one business day after shipping. Very pleased."
"I had issue with my two years old pair of shoes. My message to Pediwear was that "shoes on this price class" should not broke in pieces in two years time. Their customer care took this seriously, arranged pickup and renovation of shoes .... this operation exceeded all my expectations and made me happy. As a result I have pair of shoes in perfect condition. thank you for taking care of my case this well :-) Mika"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? None
"I ordered my mule slippers and I am pleased with the way they where made,also a good service."
"Very fast delivery from UK to HK. Good product with great price!!"
"I’ve been a Pediwear customer for over 15 years. Great service. Good communication if order is delayed etc. Competitive prices. Why go anywhere else?"
Dear Customer

Thank you very much for your review and your loyalty. We very much appreciate your positive comments.

Kind Regards

Mike
Pediwear
"I have recently ordered two pairs from Pediwear, including one of their own brand Edward and James. Both are smashing pairs of shoes and delivery was prompt with no hassle. Thanks to all at Pediwear."
"Fast delivery to Sweden."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? I was a little confused how the "Barker" promotion worked. I'm not sure if my second order took advantage of the discount that was advertised.
"You delivered very nice shoes for a great price and shipped them all the way from England. They got here quickly and fit great. Thank you for your excellent service. Joe from California"
"A great selection of shoes available as well as a quality service. I ordered internationally and am very satisfied with my purchase."
"Thank You very much for excellent work. Really fast delivery and perfect products."
"Fast delivery, shoes in perfect condition"
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? I don't like the sales format. Shoetrees are excluded and they hold a more value than the deduction of price. I.e. buying shoes+ shoetrees on sale becomes more expensive than when it's not sale.
"Extremely fast delivery. From order to my pick-up point in Sweden in less than two days."
Is there anything that we could have done to make your buying experience better? no
"Excellent service. Went the extra mile to get my shoes to me for my son's 18th birthday party. They didn't have the original style but provided alternative and gave me free socks and dubbin as a gift. Highly professional service and highly recommended. I would use this company again"
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 5,578 reviews