Pediwear Reviews

4.9
Based on 6,419 reviews
Read Pediwear Reviews

About Pediwear:

The finest in men's footwear, online since 1999 and in our retail shop since 1976.

msmall@pediwear.co.uk

24 Westgate HALIFAX, HX1 1DJ

Tell us how Pediwear made you happy
Unsure on the shoes but Pediwear were good to deal with.
There was a long wait for the shoes to come in from the manufacturer after I placed my order, and I had to email from time to time for updates, but my queries were always promptly answered. Then there was some uncertainty about the correct size. As we sorted this out (including a return for a smaller size), Pediwear responded to emails quickly, courteously and efficiently, with helpful advice and assistance. Very happy with the shoes and very happy with the service and support Pediwear provided.
Thank you for your prompt shipment!
In my experiences, even shoes on sale come with perfect condition. Letting alone the sincere handwritten compliments always. Amazing!
Excellent experience from beginning to end.
Unbeatable prices on amazing shoes, customer service is usually pretty good as well, great site and vendor.
Extremely quick delivery with the personal touch of a handwritten note inside. A pleasant & efficient experience. I would certainly recommend.
Really efficient speedy service, with a a personalised note inside the order making a really nice touch.
Fast processing of the order. Well received. Good product range.
Lovely shoe, usual 5* service from Pediwear. Been buying from them for years and they have never lost their personal touch …
Great service , great communication , great prices , great shoes Thanks again for everything !
The best e-store of British shoes and boots.
very good service hoping to do a business again!!
Pediwear are a great company, great service, great prices and great communication 👍
The transaction was satisfactory in all respects including ordering, dispatch, tracking system, delivery, quality of shoes, courtesy and communications.
Excellent service, many thanks
I've been buying my shows from Pediwear for some years now. Service is 10/10. Exceptional communication throughout the whole transaction and they use excellent couriers for fast shipping which is important for me as I'm far away in Australia. Oh, and the shoes they sell are high quality and a great range.
I'm surprised by the quality of shoes that Pediwear offers. Very nice shoes and customer service is five stars. The delivery thru DHL was fast, and coordination with David was superb.
This is the second purchase of gloves from Pediwear. The first ones I purchased in 2020 at a cost of £34. Two years later the price for the same gloves has gone up to £44. Should I blame Brexit?!
I have been dealing with Pediwear for many years now and I have always found their service to be excellent. They have always dealt with my orders quickly and efficiently and my shoes have always been delivered to me, in Australia, in a very timely fashion.
Pediwear is rated 4.88 based on 6,419 reviews