msmall@pediwear.co.uk

Business & Office

Mr Mazlan
Mr Mazlan
Verified Buyer

Finally received my Loake Chesters in Tan and Brown, well and in order. I made a mistake with my sizings though, and it was professionally and efficiently sorted out. Plus, it is quite refreshing to hear a HUMAN BEING answer the phone after a couple of rings. The Christmas sale backlog delay was annoying but expected. Definitely worth the wait!!
Dear Customer

Thank you for the kind comments and the photo!

We hope to be of service again soon.

Mr IWASA
Mr IWASA

Great store!!

I am so happy with the pair of boots. I will definitely shop at "Prdiwear" next time.
Besides, the hand writing message from "Steph" in the box was also very nice.

The most concern when you buy a pair of shoes without fitting is ''SIZE".
I was worried about the size in the beginning, but fortunately, tha pair was perfect size for me!! I would be happier if I could get a right advice for sizing from professionals at your store in advance.

Anyways, I am so satisfied with this time purchase. Thank you so much!@
Dear Customer

Thank you very much for your kind comments - and for taking the time to send us a photograph. We hope we can be of service again soon.

Kind Regards

Mr Khachaturyants
Mr Khachaturyants

Good evening!
Recently, I bought shoes, which I am very happy, thank you !!
Very easy to use website, thank you !!Some models are not available, but I want to buy))).
I will wait for the chance!
Thank you for the excellent work !!
Dear Customer

Thank you very much for the kind review and your photograph. We look forward to being of service again soon.

Mr Widegren

Great shoes!
Very nice buying experience!!
Verified Buyer

Very professional service - made me feel like I was buying from a high end shop. They really brought the human side out of an online purchase.
Verified Buyer

Great communication, super fast shipping and top prices. Doesn't get better.
Mr Clark
Verified Buyer

Super responsive customer service, worked with me to resolve an issue and delivered a stellar product in record time. Highly recommended!
Verified Buyer

Great product. Delivery a little slow.
Dear Customer

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We are pleased to hear that you like the Hillman.

We are sorry that delivery took a little longer than usual. I note that we advised you a delivery time of 10-12 working days the day following your order - and the tracking information shows that it took 9 working days.

Even though we beat our estimation, this is much longer than usual - and was a result of low stock levels and an order back log in our despatch department following our winter sale. Please be assured that normal service has since been restored.

We are sorry for the delay, and hope we can be of service again soon.

Mr Kuo
Verified Buyer

I like your customer services a lot such on-line dialogue box and the speed of replying emails.
Of course, the shoes are very good and thanks for your gifts.
Mr YANG
Verified Buyer

More brands for selection, and free delivery or some gift above $200 oversea.
Mr Konchakovskyi
Verified Buyer

English quality! I recommend!

very good service
Mr SUGIYAMA

good price
good service
Very satisfied
Verified Buyer

I am grateful for the customer service at this store.
Mrs Donnelly
Verified Buyer

I was kept in the loop from start to finish. The price of the shoes was very competitive while the service was outstanding.

great prices
Mr Park
Verified Buyer

Bought few boots from Pediwear. Excellent Service, great communication, Highly recommend.
Mr Liu
Verified Buyer

Pediwear supply so excellent shoes to me, I like the shoes very much. thanks to Pediwear. Wish the next order from Pediwear!
Mr O
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. Swift delivery overseas and fast after sales communication.
Dr Jensen
Verified Buyer

I have bought shoes through Pediwear over the past 17 years and they have never failed in terms og providing good service and competitive prices. I intent to continue using them for the next 17 years as well!
Mr Zarin

Everything was fine.
Mr Gromov
Verified Buyer

Everything is fine, only a very long wait until the shoes arrive at the warehouse of the store and will be sent to the buyer.))) Thanks.
Verified Buyer

I purchased a pair of shoes, eventually it turned out I didn't care much for the design( once it arrived) and Brian kindly instructed me in their fair return procedure.
Pediwear is rated 4.87 based on 4,481 reviews