PDSA Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend PDSA

How would you rate PDSA?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about PDSA in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I'm a single man whos home went on fire trapping my two cats inside.so I was homeless had no possessions left and cats were took to pdsa Fri 17th. they knew I was homeless and was on benefits which paid taxi fares to and from pdsa.they treatment was great toward my animal's but then they hit me with a £600 bill reduced to £360.where was a person on benefits with no cash or home to find that kind of money. every one was talking about it being a charity. so where do this charity money go if they ask for hundreds of pounds from poor disabled ppl on benefits. I have nothing and still they insisTed it gets paid.in lost all my money everything. so just won't be going back. what a disgrace they can't even have payment plans. I'm discussed."
PDSA is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews