PDSA Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend PDSA

How would you rate PDSA ?

"My kitten boke her leg quite badly with a difficult break to fix, pdsa even put her up for the nite at charring cross hospital, then her operation the very next day at carntyne pdsa, the nurses, surgeon, admin staff all very professional, my kitten back home with all her 4 legs on the mend. 5☆☆☆☆☆"
"I'm a single man whos home went on fire trapping my two cats inside.so I was homeless had no possessions left and cats were took to pdsa Fri 17th. they knew I was homeless and was on benefits which paid taxi fares to and from pdsa.they treatment was great toward my animal's but then they hit me with a £600 bill reduced to £360.where was a person on benefits with no cash or home to find that kind of money. every one was talking about it being a charity. so where do this charity money go if they ask for hundreds of pounds from poor disabled ppl on benefits. I have nothing and still they insisTed it gets paid.in lost all my money everything. so just won't be going back. what a disgrace they can't even have payment plans. I'm discussed."
PDSA is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews