Pay Less For Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pay Less For Storage
Read Pay Less For Storage Reviews
Good guys, nothings a problem and easy in and out terms and 24 access.

Really good prices and a good experience all round.

Would definitely use again
Would highly recommend. Andrew and the team were always friendly and very accommodating. I moved between different size units three times and it was never an issue. Will definitely be using again
Excellent service. Very helpful people
Used pay less storage few times over the last 2 years and Always had fantastic service and easy in and out terms. Will definitely continue to use there storage containers.
Very good service
Very helpful and friendly no problems at all from start to finish will definetly recommend
Lovely, lovely owner and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble to them and they had the BEST prices too!
Recommend highly
Great facility, a very convenient and flexible hire arrangement, helpful staff. Assisted us through our house move. Highly recommend.
An excellent service. The storage facilities are brilliant (clean, safe and easy to access 24/7) and the customer service is top notch too. Would recommend pay less for storage to everyone 👍🏻. Thank you Andy
Just about to complete a ten month storage contract. The service has exceeded my expectations; the units are clean and secure, access to the locked compound via your key fob means complete flexibility with access times. I did shop around for best prices and Pay Less For Storage were the most competitive. Finally, Andrew is very responsive to calls and emails and no notice period is required. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company and will use them again if the need arises. Thanks for a great service.
Very reasonable with great, friendly service. I would not hesitate to recommend them and have, on many occasions.
Found Pay Less after an online search. I called up a fair few storage companies and they were the friendliest bunch of the lot! Good price and the unit had ground-floor access - I really didn't want to be going through corridors, getting lifts & staircases to my unit.

Would recommend!
Really friendly and helpful, good store unit with good access and security.
Very rebel price and if tgere was ever an issue it was resolved very quickly
Excellent value (£) and a very good service. PS: Very good security, important!!!!
Excellent communication and very helpful staff. Storage unit was accessible 24 hours which was very convenient and high security measures in place left me confident my belongings were safe. I would highly recommend and use again if needed. Price I paid was very reasonable. 10 out of 10 :-)
Good location , good security .
Helpful and knowledgeable staff
Excellent company very reasonable prices and no fuss
Very straightforward to organise the storage. Nice clean units. My furniture ended up being in storage for a year unexpectedly, but everything was fine once I got things back in my new home. Reasonable prices; I would recommend Pay Less for Storage.
I am a repeat customer of Pay less and will definitely use again. Everything is kept very simple and the staff are great to deal with. Wendy
Pay Less For Storage is rated 4.96 based on 120 reviews