Pay less for Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pay less for Storage
Read Pay less for Storage Reviews
We have been customers for over 4 years now. They have always offered us an excellent service. I feel safe and secure knowing my belongings are well looked after. The service is very personal and Andrew and his team always do whatever they can to help us out. We are able to enter our storage unit with minimal notice which is often very useful for us. They have even assisted us with deliveries and movement whilst we have been residing abroad. They go above and beyond expectations, I would highly recommend this service.
Andrew Wallace was exemplary- he made life easy for myself as well as my mum and dad while we went through a challenging relocation. He is a phenomenally professional and helpful individual and we cannot thank the company enough for its professional touch!
Top notch service. Happy I chose them when looking for storage. Will be recommending to friends in the future.
The storage is very clean, the central location is very convenient and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
Great prices and flexibility. Everyone we met was friendly & helpful. Highly recommended!
Lovely, friendly helpful staff and great value for money. My things, mostly books, were in storage for more than a year and were in perfect condition when I unpacked them.
Pay less for Storage is rated 4.95 based on 86 reviews