Pay less for Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pay less for Storage
"Really friendly and helpful, good store unit with good access and security."
"Very rebel price and if tgere was ever an issue it was resolved very quickly"
"Excellent value (£) and a very good service. PS: Very good security, important!!!!"
"Excellent communication and very helpful staff. Storage unit was accessible 24 hours which was very convenient and high security measures in place left me confident my belongings were safe. I would highly recommend and use again if needed. Price I paid was very reasonable. 10 out of 10 :-)"
"Good location , good security . Helpful and knowledgeable staff"
"Excellent company very reasonable prices and no fuss"
"Very straightforward to organise the storage. Nice clean units. My furniture ended up being in storage for a year unexpectedly, but everything was fine once I got things back in my new home. Reasonable prices; I would recommend Pay Less for Storage."
"I am a repeat customer of Pay less and will definitely use again. Everything is kept very simple and the staff are great to deal with. Wendy"
"Cheapest prices I could find and they came and collected my furniture for free! Would use again"
"Really friendly staff. Storage was nice and clean, would use again. Paul"
"I found the staff at Pay less to be very friendly and helpful. We had some furniture delivered directly to our storage unit and they took the delivery for us so that we did not have to take time off work waiting for it to arrive. The units were clean and tidy and the price was the cheapest I could find. Highly recommended"
"Staff were reliable and easy to contact. They returned my calls promptly and were always polite. Access to my stored items was usually straightforward to arrange and staff were very helpful on removal day."
"Storage containers very clean, good rates and excellent staff"
"Helpful and friendly staff, always on hand for support."
"PLFS are an excellent company who have provided a safe, reliable and secure storage solutions for my items. As a family based business they provide excellent value for money, helpful customer service and flexibility that is required. Their team have always been friendly and accommodating for any queries or arrangements. I could not recommend them highly enough for their outstanding services."
"Excellent service and very secure."
"Excellent service, friendly staff, easy access to nice clean and dry storage at a reasonable price."
"Spot on service, great facilities and prices and very friendly staff. Definitely recommended"
"Clean and easily accessible storage units- good value for money and great customer service. Would definitely use again."
"Very friendly, efficient and accommodating. Have used them for several years now for both personal and business purposes and can highly recommend them"
Pay less for Storage is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews