Pay less for Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pay less for Storage
"Extremely helpful very professional and friendly"
"I can not speak highly enough about they guys at Pay less. I foolishly booked into one of the big chains thinking there couldn't be much difference when it comes to storage but after a few months of paying extortionate fees I called around for prices. Pay less were, unsurprisingly the cheapest I could find. The staff were great and they even came to collect my furniture from my ex-storage company. Only wish I'd found them earlier"
"Having used Pay For Less Storage for 3 years, I can honestly say what a pleasure it's been. Andy has provided a fantastic service from the outset from access to the low loader, storage facility and customer service. Containers themselves are very tidy, safe and secure with great access options. Andy is a genuine bloke who is prompt and efficient, wish him and the team the very best and hope the business continues to grow."
"Very helpful from collecting my goods free of charge from outside Hexham and delivering to Brunswick. Andrew was always very helpful and nothing was too difficult to assist with. Charges were reasonable and I would strongly recommend his company."
"Great facilities and very helpful staff. I was a bit apprehensive about putting my furniture and clothes etc into storage as I have never done this before but Andrew and the guys put me at ease and everything has come out exactly as it went it. Would definitely recommend. Claire"
"Very happy with the service a couple of hiccups but these were sorted out very quickly by Andrew. Many thanks."
"Have used this company twice and cannot fault them. Very friendly and accomodating staff. The storage facilities are clean and secure, with the added bonus of a van and driver - free of charge. Would definitely recommend."
"Clean and dry containers. Staff always pleasant and easy to deal with. Thanks very much."
"Very helpful and polite happy to help and fast and efficient service. Would highly recommend nice and clean units"
"Really helpful, we got a large container to put out furniture in before moving house, it was clean and dry, great size, very secure, easy access worth the key fob."
"I have used Pay less for Storage a couple of times and have found them to be very well priced and the fact that 24/7 access can be arrange fitted in very well with my schedules. A good service by a good company what more could want"
"very supportive and helpful. very nice and kind staffs there. affordable rental but benefit from significant helps with no-extra fee when you need it. HIGH recommended for small business."
"Such a friendly business to deal with, so helpful and provided just what we needed while having renovations done to our home. Would definitely recommend. Thank you."
"Excellent service"
"The unit was perfect. Dry, big enough for a 2bed house worth of furniture and easy 24 hour access. The staff were very helpful and friendly also. Deposit and unused rent was repaid quickly. I would definitely recommend Pay Less for Storage to anyone that is looking."
"Would definitely recommend, had no problem at all with storage facilities, all staff were extremely helpful and accommodating and the free van with driver for collection and removal, depending on how long you use the storage facilities, was an added bonus!"
"Great hassle free experience. Good value for money and very friendly staff. Had my furniture in storage for just over 10 months and was very impressed with the ease of the service. No tie in contract and it was very easy for me to terminate the contract and get a refund on the money I over paid for the remainder of the month. Highly recommend and would 100% use again."
"Stored here for much longer than I expected. 3 months quickly turned into 3 years! Great service though, nothing was too much trouble for the staff and all my furniture came out exactly as I had put it in even though it had been there all that time. Would definitely recommend. Anne"
"stored here for 5 years and always friendly and helpful if and when needed"
"In storage for nearly 20 months. Had no problem with any of our furniture."
Pay less for Storage is rated 4.95 based on 60 reviews