Pay less for Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pay less for Storage
"I am a repeat customer of Pay less and will definitely use again. Everything is kept very simple and the staff are great to deal with. Wendy"
"Cheapest prices I could find and they came and collected my furniture for free! Would use again"
"Really friendly staff. Storage was nice and clean, would use again. Paul"
"I found the staff at Pay less to be very friendly and helpful. We had some furniture delivered directly to our storage unit and they took the delivery for us so that we did not have to take time off work waiting for it to arrive. The units were clean and tidy and the price was the cheapest I could find. Highly recommended"
"Staff were reliable and easy to contact. They returned my calls promptly and were always polite. Access to my stored items was usually straightforward to arrange and staff were very helpful on removal day."
"Storage containers very clean, good rates and excellent staff"
"Helpful and friendly staff, always on hand for support."
"PLFS are an excellent company who have provided a safe, reliable and secure storage solutions for my items. As a family based business they provide excellent value for money, helpful customer service and flexibility that is required. Their team have always been friendly and accommodating for any queries or arrangements. I could not recommend them highly enough for their outstanding services."
"Excellent service and very secure."
"Excellent service, friendly staff, easy access to nice clean and dry storage at a reasonable price."
"Spot on service, great facilities and prices and very friendly staff. Definitely recommended"
"Clean and easily accessible storage units- good value for money and great customer service. Would definitely use again."
"Very friendly, efficient and accommodating. Have used them for several years now for both personal and business purposes and can highly recommend them"
"Fantastic company, willing to support local charity work, and always helpful. Storage space is clean and secure."
"I’ve been with Pay Less Storage for 4yrs now which has been absolutely hassle free. The lads are always accessible if needed and they have a clean, secure site. All my items came out of storage exactly as they went in so I’m a very happy customer. I’d definitely recommend to anyone considering using the storage options available here."
"We have been customers for over 4 years now. They have always offered us an excellent service. I feel safe and secure knowing my belongings are well looked after. The service is very personal and Andrew and his team always do whatever they can to help us out. We are able to enter our storage unit with minimal notice which is often very useful for us. They have even assisted us with deliveries and movement whilst we have been residing abroad. They go above and beyond expectations, I would highly recommend this service."
"Andrew Wallace was exemplary- he made life easy for myself as well as my mum and dad while we went through a challenging relocation. He is a phenomenally professional and helpful individual and we cannot thank the company enough for its professional touch!"
"Top notch service. Happy I chose them when looking for storage. Will be recommending to friends in the future."
"The storage is very clean, the central location is very convenient and the staff is very friendly and helpful."
"Great prices and flexibility. Everyone we met was friendly & helpful. Highly recommended!"
Pay less for Storage is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews