Pay Less For Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pay Less For Storage
Read Pay Less For Storage Reviews
Safe and secure storage with easy 24hr access. Can't fault it at all.
Couldn’t wish for better service - each time I called they knew my unit by name - never once worried about my personal belonging on storage, accessible at any time - everyone was friendly, affordable, professional and great service/ easy to deal with. Wouldn’t think twice about using in the future / recommending to people I know looking for storage! Thanks again.
Easy and simple process. Good customer service. Would use again
Very helpful when it came to clearing out my unit. Prompt and effective service, highly recommended.
Very good services clean, and confident, customer services very good would recommend to any one
Great service at a very good price, thank you
We would highly reccomend Pay Less For Storage. From day 1 Andrew and John have been helpful, the system is so easy and at all times we felt our contents were completely safe. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company.
Prior to obtaining my storage with Pay Less for Storage I searched around and I immediately recognised the customer service with yourselves was fantastic and this continued throughout. At the beginning I asked for a indoor unit which I decided to change quickly due to my needs. This was done with no hassle and the staff could not have been more helpful. I have changed to different sized units during my time and on each occasion my needs were met quickly and efficiently. Thank you for all your help and if I require storage in the future I know where to come.
Found this be very secure , and it was great to have 24 hrs access,Andrew explained everything and showed personally how operate the storage doors and access the electronic gate.It was also great that you only paid for the days you had the storage facility and were refunded any money outstanding
Couldn't ask for more - quick to sort out a unit for as long as I needed it, secure and easy to access, and no issues when I no longer needed it. 100% recommended!
Everything from this company was done efficiently Would definitely recommend this company for removals and storage .
Very competitive pricing and outstanding service!!! I won’t go anywhere else for future storage needs
Beautifully clean storage containers with easy access and very helpful staff
Easy to arrange, simple to setup and easy to finish. Thanks.
Efficient and friendly service. Would highly recommend.
Really easy to deal with and a good price
Fantastic affordable storage facility!
Fantastic service would highly recommend
Brilliant, friendly, customer service. Storage was clean and dry, and very secure. Would highly recommend.
Great location and service