Pay Less For Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pay Less For Storage
Read Pay Less For Storage Reviews
Great service
Excellent facility - Andrew at the head made sure the whole service was friendly, flexible and very responsive, as well as being great value for money - highly recommended
Great customer service. Highly recommended
Would definitely recommend! We needed storage for a couple of months in between house moves and this was the easiest part of the process
Fantastic storage facilities, very safe a secure. Competitive pricing and friendly staff kept you up to date with anything you need to know. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish would recommend you to everyone
Excellent prices hassle free send a Email 3 days before to Due so you know.
Just would like to say thank for everything you help when I needed it would definitely use you again in the future
Worked out very well & straight forward.
Amazing service at great prices, John the driver was extremely helpful and tried to accomodate us as much as he reasonably could.
Great storage facility. A wide range of storage available, Andy ensured I was given the right type of storage for my needs. I would highly recommend Payless For Storage.
Great staff very friendly always happy to help .great prices. Would recommend to anyone and will be . Access is very easy .
Excellent communication, very competitive prices, flexible leaving with no contract, clean units with 24 access. Highly recommend
Very convenient, helpful staff. Would definitely recommend!
I had the unit for a year. My only complaint would be I would have preferred a heated or air conditioned unit as I was storing a classic car. Obviously this would have cost more.
The staff were always courteous and helpful whenever I contacted them
Excellent out of town storage facility with helpful personalised service by Andrew and team. Competitively priced and flexible on time period. Can also help with transport of stored goods to facility and access during storage, both by prior arrangement. Would want to use facility again, though there can be a waiting list!
Used storage for our house move and it was clean, dry & secure During my 15month period. No problems & Andrew credited my account almost immediately. Would recommend and use again. Bryan
Brilliant, friendly secure and dry.
No fuss no problems, would deffo recommend
The storage unit was perfect for our needs and requirements. Over payment was refunded immediately after vacation the unit. Would definitely recommend.
Andrew and his team were very friendly and helpful - will definitely have no hesitation in coming back to you if we need your services again. The storage facilities were excellent and would highly recommend to others!
Great value for money , hassle free storage , staff are helpful and friendly ,would certainly use again if I needed to .
Pay Less For Storage is rated 4.96 based on 115 reviews