Pay Less For Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pay Less For Storage
5.0
Based on 157 reviews
Read Pay Less For Storage Reviews
Storage was very clean and perfect for our needs. All went very straight forward with no problems at all. Great service. Thank you.
Friendly, easy yo use and kept my belongings safe for over a year.
5* service and excellent value for money! Stored a full house worth of items for 6 months when moving and everything was still in perfect condition when we moved everything out, completely weather proof. I would not hesitate to book again if I needed storage in the future
I moved my items in to this facility in December 2020 and removed them again this month. The facility was safe, affordable and the move in and out was easy. I was able to use the companies van to move things in and back out again at no extra cost. If I needed access to my storage space, it was fairly easy to do. My items came out in the same good condition they went in to it. Thank you.
The service provided to us was above and beyond. They could not have done anymore for us which made everything hassle free. The price was very reasonable for a clean and dry container. We would highly recommend to anyone after storage space.
The staff are very helpful and friendly. The units are clean and secure. Were the cheapest in the area. Thoroughly recommend.
Excellent service, good communication and very helpful. Very reasonable price.
Great company to do business with and would use again. Also the cheapest in the area. Filled one of their 20-foot containers with household items packed in boxes, the contents of a garage, small furniture items and a motorbike for a year while having building work done at home. Ideal for the job. Container was secure, clean and dry but took the precaution of covering contents with a tarpaulin because condensation can form and drip from the inside of the roof in extremely icy weather conditions. It can appear that the container is leaking in but it isn't. A 30 quid tarp from Screwfix over the important stuff and a cover on the bike gave me extra peace of mind but probably wasn't needed. Thank you to all at PayLess.
Storage was easy to set up, clean, dry and secure!
Have used thus storage for a few years. Great service, always very helpful. Michelle Muir
I’ve had household items and furniture in Pay Less For Storage for 2 years, due to house moves. I was never under any pressure regarding timescales for taking on the unit. From the first time I met Andrew and his associate I found them to be most helpful and accommodating. There have never been any security concerns as CCTV cameras are evident throughout the site. I would highly recommend them if you are in need of a storage unit. Their prices at the time of me taking it on we’re very very competitive. Thankyou very much Andrew.
Excellent storage very clean
The initial incentive of collecting the items you want to store is great. The customer service from Andrew and the team is brilliant. Queries and questions are responded to promptly. I would definitely use the company again in the future and would strongly recommend Pay Less For Storage to family and friends.
Great service. Very secure premises, 24hr access.
Brilliant. Andrew and his team are beyond helpful and responsive to queries. Would definitely use again.
Good personal service
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Everything was fully explained regarding access to the unit and the set up of payments etc. All enquiries were answered promptly and in a personal and professional manner. We will definitely have no hesitation in using again as well as recommending to family and friends.
I am very happy with dealings with "Pay less for storage".It was easy to set up an account and easy to close the account when I no longer needed it.
Stored with Pay less for 3 years. Great service, helped me with the move in and out. Storage units were very clean and secure would definitely use again
Excellent and prompt service. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Pay Less For Storage is rated 5.0 based on 157 reviews