Pay less for Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pay less for Storage
Telephone
"Great facility, a very convenient and flexible hire arrangement, helpful staff. Assisted us through our house move. Highly recommend."
"An excellent service. The storage facilities are brilliant (clean, safe and easy to access 24/7) and the customer service is top notch too. Would recommend pay less for storage to everyone 👍🏻. Thank you Andy"
"Just about to complete a ten month storage contract. The service has exceeded my expectations; the units are clean and secure, access to the locked compound via your key fob means complete flexibility with access times. I did shop around for best prices and Pay Less For Storage were the most competitive. Finally, Andrew is very responsive to calls and emails and no notice period is required. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company and will use them again if the need arises. Thanks for a great service."
"Very reasonable with great, friendly service. I would not hesitate to recommend them and have, on many occasions."
"Found Pay Less after an online search. I called up a fair few storage companies and they were the friendliest bunch of the lot! Good price and the unit had ground-floor access - I really didn't want to be going through corridors, getting lifts & staircases to my unit. Would recommend!"
"Really friendly and helpful, good store unit with good access and security."
"Very rebel price and if tgere was ever an issue it was resolved very quickly"
"Excellent value (£) and a very good service. PS: Very good security, important!!!!"
"Excellent communication and very helpful staff. Storage unit was accessible 24 hours which was very convenient and high security measures in place left me confident my belongings were safe. I would highly recommend and use again if needed. Price I paid was very reasonable. 10 out of 10 :-)"
"Good location , good security . Helpful and knowledgeable staff"
"Excellent company very reasonable prices and no fuss"
"Very straightforward to organise the storage. Nice clean units. My furniture ended up being in storage for a year unexpectedly, but everything was fine once I got things back in my new home. Reasonable prices; I would recommend Pay Less for Storage."
"I am a repeat customer of Pay less and will definitely use again. Everything is kept very simple and the staff are great to deal with. Wendy"
"Cheapest prices I could find and they came and collected my furniture for free! Would use again"
"Really friendly staff. Storage was nice and clean, would use again. Paul"
"Great prices and helpful staff."
"Staff were reliable and easy to contact. They returned my calls promptly and were always polite. Access to my stored items was usually straightforward to arrange and staff were very helpful on removal day."
"Storage containers very clean, good rates and excellent staff"
"Helpful and friendly staff, always on hand for support."
"PLFS are an excellent company who have provided a safe, reliable and secure storage solutions for my items. As a family based business they provide excellent value for money, helpful customer service and flexibility that is required. Their team have always been friendly and accommodating for any queries or arrangements. I could not recommend them highly enough for their outstanding services."
Pay less for Storage is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews