Pay Less For Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pay Less For Storage
Read Pay Less For Storage Reviews
Excellent service
The unit was perfect. Dry, big enough for a 2bed house worth of furniture and easy 24 hour access.
The staff were very helpful and friendly also.
Deposit and unused rent was repaid quickly.
I would definitely recommend Pay Less for Storage to anyone that is looking.
Would definitely recommend, had no problem at all with storage facilities, all staff were extremely helpful and accommodating and the free van with driver for collection and removal, depending on how long you use the storage facilities, was an added bonus!
Great hassle free experience. Good value for money and very friendly staff. Had my furniture in storage for just over 10 months and was very impressed with the ease of the service. No tie in contract and it was very easy for me to terminate the contract and get a refund on the money I over paid for the remainder of the month.
Highly recommend and would 100% use again.
Stored here for much longer than I expected. 3 months quickly turned into 3 years! Great service though, nothing was too much trouble for the staff and all my furniture came out exactly as I had put it in even though it had been there all that time. Would definitely recommend. Anne
stored here for 5 years and always friendly and helpful if and when needed
In storage for nearly 20 months. Had no problem with any of our furniture.
Good guys, nothings a problem and easy in and out terms and 24 access.

Really good prices and a good experience all round.

Would definitely use again
Would highly recommend. Andrew and the team were always friendly and very accommodating. I moved between different size units three times and it was never an issue. Will definitely be using again
Excellent service. Very helpful people
Used pay less storage few times over the last 2 years and Always had fantastic service and easy in and out terms. Will definitely continue to use there storage containers.
Very good service
Very helpful and friendly no problems at all from start to finish will definetly recommend
Lovely, lovely owner and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble to them and they had the BEST prices too!
Recommend highly
Great facility, a very convenient and flexible hire arrangement, helpful staff. Assisted us through our house move. Highly recommend.
An excellent service. The storage facilities are brilliant (clean, safe and easy to access 24/7) and the customer service is top notch too. Would recommend pay less for storage to everyone 👍🏻. Thank you Andy
Just about to complete a ten month storage contract. The service has exceeded my expectations; the units are clean and secure, access to the locked compound via your key fob means complete flexibility with access times. I did shop around for best prices and Pay Less For Storage were the most competitive. Finally, Andrew is very responsive to calls and emails and no notice period is required. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company and will use them again if the need arises. Thanks for a great service.
Very reasonable with great, friendly service. I would not hesitate to recommend them and have, on many occasions.
Found Pay Less after an online search. I called up a fair few storage companies and they were the friendliest bunch of the lot! Good price and the unit had ground-floor access - I really didn't want to be going through corridors, getting lifts & staircases to my unit.

Would recommend!
Really friendly and helpful, good store unit with good access and security.
Pay Less For Storage is rated 4.95 based on 107 reviews