Pay less for Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pay less for Storage
"Stored here for much longer than I expected. 3 months quickly turned into 3 years! Great service though, nothing was too much trouble for the staff and all my furniture came out exactly as I had put it in even though it had been there all that time. Would definitely recommend. Anne"
"stored here for 5 years and always friendly and helpful if and when needed"
"In storage for nearly 20 months. Had no problem with any of our furniture."
"Good guys, nothings a problem and easy in and out terms and 24 access. Really good prices and a good experience all round. Would definitely use again"
"Would highly recommend. Andrew and the team were always friendly and very accommodating. I moved between different size units three times and it was never an issue. Will definitely be using again"
"Excellent service. Very helpful people"
"Used pay less storage few times over the last 2 years and Always had fantastic service and easy in and out terms. Will definitely continue to use there storage containers."
"Very good service"
"Very helpful and friendly no problems at all from start to finish will definetly recommend"
"Lovely, lovely owner and friendly staff. Nothing was too much trouble to them and they had the BEST prices too! Recommend highly"
"Great facility, a very convenient and flexible hire arrangement, helpful staff. Assisted us through our house move. Highly recommend."
"An excellent service. The storage facilities are brilliant (clean, safe and easy to access 24/7) and the customer service is top notch too. Would recommend pay less for storage to everyone 👍🏻. Thank you Andy"
"Just about to complete a ten month storage contract. The service has exceeded my expectations; the units are clean and secure, access to the locked compound via your key fob means complete flexibility with access times. I did shop around for best prices and Pay Less For Storage were the most competitive. Finally, Andrew is very responsive to calls and emails and no notice period is required. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company and will use them again if the need arises. Thanks for a great service."
"Very reasonable with great, friendly service. I would not hesitate to recommend them and have, on many occasions."
"Found Pay Less after an online search. I called up a fair few storage companies and they were the friendliest bunch of the lot! Good price and the unit had ground-floor access - I really didn't want to be going through corridors, getting lifts & staircases to my unit. Would recommend!"
"Really friendly and helpful, good store unit with good access and security."
"Very rebel price and if tgere was ever an issue it was resolved very quickly"
"Excellent value (£) and a very good service. PS: Very good security, important!!!!"
"Excellent communication and very helpful staff. Storage unit was accessible 24 hours which was very convenient and high security measures in place left me confident my belongings were safe. I would highly recommend and use again if needed. Price I paid was very reasonable. 10 out of 10 :-)"
"Good location , good security . Helpful and knowledgeable staff"
Pay less for Storage is rated 4.95 based on 83 reviews