Pay Less For Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pay Less For Storage
Read Pay Less For Storage Reviews
Great service, even managed to allow me to gain access remotely during the lockdown. Nothing is too much trouble for the guys. Really appreciate all your help
Easy to deal with, great location, new and clean containers - I would recommend.
Amazing service from andrew and the team
Hassle free and very helpful
A very friendly and efficient service. Andy was extremely helpful and provided exactly what we required at a really competitive price. We didn't know how long we'd need the unit for but that was no problem because we just had to phone when we were ready to move out, so everything was tailored to our needs. The paperwork was sorted very quickly and we were shown where the unit was, how to open and close the gates and handed the keys. We couldn't have wished for a better service. Highly recommended.
Brilliant 24 hour service.
Great price, secure sight, very friendly and extremely helpful staff.
My second time using pay less for storage. Very helpful and easy to contact.
Andrew has been amazing from my first email every Question answered straight away and all staff very helpful on site to will definitely uses again!!!
Couldn’t of had a better service.
Great service, great prices, would use again
Excellent storage facility with reasonable prices would defo use again
Highly recommended. Great customer service and the cheapest prices I could find.
Well happy with everything, staff good an all round good set up, all my scaffold was very safe there. Very friendly and very helpful the people who work there, i well recommend it there for storage. John Scott
Very happy with service
Friendly service, very easy and good value
Great service start to finish. Efficient and cheerful. Free lorry collection was especially helpful. Would highly recommend.
Good value. Always helpful and quick to respond to phone calls. Very pleased and would highly recommend.
Ideal location at very reasonable price. Communication is first class normally responds to emails within an hour. Used this for temporary storage whilst moving home. If I need storage again this would be my first point of call. Can’t recommend enough!!!
Storage container was clean and watertight. Furniture stored for 5 months and was just as we left it - no damp or any other problems. Security was good and Dan and Andy very helpful. Extremely good value too.
Pay Less For Storage is rated 4.96 based on 133 reviews