PASO Reviews

of reviewers recommend PASO

Tell us how PASO made you happy
The website was easy to use and delivery was quick.
my review to your company is different to my review of the product i purchased from yourselves. Paso has always been a great company to deal with had a bad experience with your 510 thread vape though
The customer service team were super helpful helping me select the right product and i have been really happy with the results. great company all round!
The sickest hit of CBD I’ve ever tried and I have tried a ton of brands. Distillate is where it’s at and the terps are next level. Instant relief for anxiety sufferer here, and now I don’t want scream at everyone on the bus, so it’s worth the money.
Great products. Nice, easy to use website. Shipped quickly. Very satisfied
I am really enjoying the PASO pen, and the oils that I have tried (Amnesia Haze and Daybreak). The design is minimalist, discrete, and feels really lovely to hold. I'd recommend this pen to anyone!
Great flavour and effect.
Incredible products at reasonable prices also their customer service is top notch
My first experience with CBD & I wanted to try a brand I could trust. I am so glad to be in the caring hands of PASO. Super fast shipping, too! Will be back for more!
Nice package and service
Items arrived, safe and sound. Very happy customer! 5 🌟 one of the best tasting CBD vapes I've tried so far and excellent service (delivery) from PASO as well.
Great products!
Very easy to use website, with great products and easy delivery. Looking forward to trying more. The only issue was with Royal Mail itself not PASO.
I got my order last week and i have enjoyed it so far really nice taste unfortunately mine has leaked abit. But it is still a great product i may have got a off one and got unlucky but it do taste good and cool 510 pen.
Great customer service,quick and efficient.
Great customer service,straight forward and Efficient.
Didn't expect to find such a clean and tasty product that actually feels like it does something to me apart from the placebo feeling, also the pen is very compact, stylish. The delivery packaging is perfect, feels very personal. Came back for another order in few days. Good stuff
Super effective products
The site is easy to use, communication is good as is speed of delivery ie two days. The 10% CBD is good for daytime use as it has a calming effect with no drowsiness. I have purchased products from this company before and will do so again.
My go to for cdb, just got the new blueberry vape (yum!). Customer service excellent
PASO is rated 4.95 based on 285 reviews