PASO Reviews

of reviewers recommend PASO

Tell us how PASO made you happy
Perfect, quality is amazing. Thank you
Great products and customer service, the handwritten note was a nice touch!
The Paso branding is on point - the vape pen, the cool box, and the little gummy tin are all very cool. Products do the trick too. Nice job.
Tasty and nice
Great products, great service.
Great and friendly service!
Superb product/s and came quicker than expected!

Always nice to have a written thankyou note too to recognise the customer :)
Great service and lovely note with delivery. Highly recommended.

Fantastic - 10/10
Absolutely love it,so much easier than faffing around trying pour cbd oil into a vaper! With this you Just screw the cartridge on and that’s it! The quality of the oil is really clean.
Highly recommend! My favorite CBD brand by some distance!
Fantastic company who seem to really care about their customers. All the vape products I've tried have been fab.
I am really enjoying Citrus Eclipse (65)% its a nice flavour and you do feel an effect from it which is quite calming. I've just ordered Amnesia Haze (10)% and Mango Kush (10)% as I would like to test the cheaper ones also. The delivery was fast to mainland UK and they put in the extra effort to show their appreciation.
Very happy with the service and very fast delivery. Was Great!
Second time I've bought the cbd oil drops. Absoloutely love this product.
Recommended 65% vape by a friend. Just putting in a second order. Easy ordering and great quality
Great service and delivery, brilliant product
I ordered some of the berry cbd oil which has an amazing taste. Delivery came well within the specified timescale and came with a nice handwritten message which was a lovely personalised touch. Thank you.
Packing and presentation of the product is second to none, must definitely be a woman’s touch going on there. All part of the customer experience. It tastes very herbal wick I prefer instead of the ‘treat’ gummy bear effect. And it works. An old guy like me was very skeptical about trying the whole CBD thing. My suggestion is ‘go for it’ and buy from these guys. Thanks Robert
Love this product. The 1000mg drops really help me feel more relaxed and the taste is subtle and earthy. Beautiful packaging with a personalised note and prompt delivery. A great brand all round :)
A friend recommended this brand to me and I’ve enjoyed every product so far.

They have quality products and great customer care. PASO is now my brand of choice for CBD products.
Love the Mango Kush vape liquid. So chilled and tasty. I suffer with really bad IBS and this helps so much. You have a customer for life!
PASO is rated 4.98 based on 177 reviews