PASO Reviews

of reviewers recommend PASO

Tell us how PASO made you happy
I ordered the PASO vape pen as it looked sleek and was at a competative price. My order arrived well within the delivery window and all emails were clear, brief and helpful. When the pen arrived I was impressed by the artwork on the box/slipcase and the creative way the box revealed the instructions and product it was really awesome! The pen itself works perfectly with thicker oils, good steady heating with intuative controls. All round 10 on 10! Excellent branding, fantastic product.
Lovely presentation and great product quality
Great product made me feel really relaxed and tastes amazing
My order arrived quickly. The vape pen is great quality and pleasant to use, and I love the Cosmic Berry! Makes me so relaxed and sleepy, best CBD vape I've found. Have to try some of the other cartridges now too :)
Great company will definitely use again
Very happy with the product I received 😁
Super easy shopping, high quality products for an amazing price and quick delivery!
Good people.
Have ordered from Paso a couple times and both occasions been impressed with their professional service. Regular updates on the status of my order, fast delivery and good quality products. Will definitely be using Paso again.
Really high quality, effective products
Great product, and great company
Quick delivery, nice packaging
Good Vape I like he preheat
The best cbd you can get for an exceptional price.
Very good thank you.
Ordered a few times now and mostly been great. Best cbd vape have tried. Assume I was unlucky with my order of blue sky Berry which the coil burnt immediately and is unusable, so complete waste of money. I will probably continue to order, but definitely not that one.
Really good quality products , highly recommended
10/10
Very happy with my purchase!
Excellent products, having this vape for 6 months and still going strong👍 All other cheaper models different brand brake after 3 months. Obviously good quality, thank you guys well appreciated. I'll be back
PASO is rated 4.93 based on 342 reviews